- Text Size +
“A little lower and to the right.” grunted Randall as the pleasant pressure was reaching all the right spot.

“You mean here?” asked Ashley as she reached lower down and started to kneed the small of Randall’s back.

After having woken up, Randall was enjoying a massage from his massive girlfriend. Ashley had seemed uncomfortable about the growth spurt, but she was assured by Randall that it didn’t matter because she was the same person. That and the fact that he was always used to looking up at people, Randall just wanted Ashley to feel comfortable. Lying on Ashley’s thigh, Randall was grunting and moaning with pleasure as Ashley continued her work.

“A little more pressure please.” grunted Randall as Ashley hit the right spot.

“Any more pressure and you’ll be the one in a bed.” giggled Ashley as moved down to start on Randall’s thighs.

“Come on, I’m not a kid and I know when to stop.” said Randall as he gave an involuntary shake.

“You never know when to stop, and besides you look like a kid to begin with.” replied Ashley as she felt the muscles under her fingers relax.

“Name one time that I didn’t know when to stop.” replied Randall as he turned around to look at his enormous girlfriend.

“When we first met and you kicked that boy in the shin.” signed Ashley remembering the day that they met.

“Name two more times.” said Randall not easily giving up on this argument.

“Playing football with Jason, and the waitress at Sherry’s.” listed off Ashley holding both of Randall’s hands, trying to get use to her new size.

“Name five more times.” yawned Randall as he closed his eyes.

“The Halloween party fight with Jason, the hot tub at the YMCA, not sleeping for the past eight days, refusal of help when Jason nearly broke your ribs and most of all getting shot outside the mall last year.” whispered Ashley as she remembered what happened that horrible day.

“To be fair I dodged four shots and I was worried about you. Now list off fifty two more times.” replied Randall as he looked up to see Ashley start to sadden.

“That’s not even fair!” said Ashley as she let go of Randall’s hands and formed a cute pout trying to look mad.

“Since I’m the one who dictate the terms of combat, it seems that victory is mine. Now what is my prize?” mocked Randall as he placed his hands together behind his head.

Grabbing both of Randall’s hands in her left, and easily lifting his small form in her right, Ashley lifted Randall up to her face. With a devious smile, Ashley planned what to do next but Randall tried to show an attitude of false boredom.

“You do remember that I’m not ticklish right.” said Randall as he tried to free his hands.

Quickly releasing both of his hands, Ashley gently grabbed the back of his head and pressed it towards hers. Parting his lips, Ashley used her tongue to explore Randall’s smaller mouth, trying to taste and feel everything that she could. Of course Randall was trying to push her tongue back to kiss her, but his smaller tongue couldn’t fight against the behemoth that had invaded his mouth. Her tongue seemed to fill his entire mouth leaving nearly no room for his own. Randall was about to worry about air until Ashley retracted hers back enough so that he could breathe again. Ashley decided to let Randall kiss her back as she ran her fingers through his now clean and shiny white head of hair. After a few moments they finally separated when a knock came to the door leaving Randall nearly breathless.

After making sure that they had everything, Ashley and Randall made their way to the parking lot to meet Ashley’s parents to take them home. Walking with Ashley had formed a new problem. With the added height, Ashley couldn’t hold onto Randall’s hand anymore. Ashley had to become satisfied with Randall holding on to one of her fingers as they walked through the hallways.


Arriving back home, Ashley found a surprise waiting for her when she entered her room. Her parents had to remodel part of the house by taking out one of Ashley’s wall to extend her room. With a quick call to the suppliers, Ashley’s father already had a bigger room build fully furnished with everything to fit her now taller height. It was surprising how fast things happened when your father was the president of a large company.

With a smile Randall ran and jumped, trying to pull himself up to the now four and a half foot tall bed. Having to laugh at Randall’s struggles, Ashley wiped a tear away as she started to explore the rest of her room. Everything seemed the same except a huge door at the side of the room. Walking in Ashley found several rows of outfits made for her size. As she went towards the back Ashley found some clothing that was too big for her as she was now. After looking through her now massive closet, Ashley came out to the sight of Randall on top of her bed examining one of her now massive bras. Running towards the bed Ashley tried to take it away only to grabbing nothing but air.

“Give that back.” Squeaked Ashley as she continued to try and capture her elusive boyfriend.

“I just want to see how big they have gotten. I mean those make the playboy mansion look like a house full of preschoolers in comparison.” giggled Randall as he dodge another swipe that came too close to comfort. “Besides, it’s my right to know how perfect my girlfriend is. Your size makes up for my lack thereof.”

Blushing deeply now, Ashley decided to change her battle plan. Taking a step back, Ashley jumped onto her bed sending Randall flying into the air. Being unable to move while in air, Randall was quickly grabbed by one giant hand as the other took away his prized possession. Lowering him towards the bed, Ashley gently started to ly on top of him. Using her forearms to raise herself up, as to not have too much weight on her boyfriend; Ashley found herself looking down into Randall’s eyes.

With Ashley’s breasts covering his lower half, Randall found that he couldn’t escape even though he wouldn’t try. Looking up into Ashley’s eyes, Randall started to play with her hair as he started to ponder a few things. Deciding to play nice, Ashley lowered he nose to start a game of nosies with her boyfriend. Given Randall’s valiant efforts, his nose stood no chance against that of Ashley’s and after conceding defeat, Randall let out a sign.

“What are you thinking about?” asked Ashley as she gazed into Randall’s eyes.

“Other than my greatness and the fact that we go back to school tomorrow, how did I find someone as perfect as me?” signed Randall as he let his arms fall limply to his sides.

“As perfect as you?” asked Ashley skeptically.

“Ok, you do have a few flaws but I think that I can work that out.” said Randall without skipping a beat.

“Like what?” replied Ashley feigning mocked anger.

“The fact that I wish you were this confident with everyone else and not just me, but a part of me likes that about you. Now as much as I hate to say this can you get off my legs because they are going to sleep?”

Gently raising up, Ashley made herself comfortable laying next to Randall as they continued to talk about what was on their minds and what the next day would bring for them.