- Text Size +
Walking out of the locker room, Ashley was met with a weird occurrence. Both Randall and Aaron were waiting for her close to their side of the curtain. Aaron seemed uneasy, but Randall seemed furious. It was extremely cute in Ashley’s opinion whenever Randall would throw a tantrum like this and they only occurred whenever Randall couldn’t do something. Walking around in circles with his head down, Randall was mumbling incoherent phrases. Ashley knew that he was talking to himself and he was just trying to let off some steam, but it was extremely difficult to take something this adorable serious. Deciding to see what was up she went over to talk to Aaron.
“So, what is he mad about?” asked Ashley as she leaned against the wall over near Aaron.
“There was a fight between Jason and the new kid Alexksandr today.” said Aaron watching Randall still walking in circles.
“What!? Is Alexksandr ok?” said Ashley looking generally worried.
“More than okay really, but Jason had to be carried over to the nurses office. Alexksandr on the other hand was sent to the principal’s office.”
“You mean Jason was beat up by Alexksandr? If so then why is Randall so upset right now?”
“I can’t tell you to tell you the truth. But he did take it too far and dislocated Jason’s kneecap.”
As the bell rang, Randall was still in his own world thinking about what just happened. He was about to decide how to handle it until a set of arms surrounded him from behind and lifted him away from the ground. By the scent of the perfume and the cushion that was behind his head he knew it was Ashley. Randall tried to pry her hands away as she started walking towards the doors, but her grip was to strong and he eventually gave up.
“Can I help you?” Randall asked while straining his head up to see why Ashley had started to carry him.
“You weren’t responding to either me or Aaron so I decided to take you to your next class.” stated Ashley as if it was a fact.
“You do realize that lunch is next right? Also can you let me down I can walk you know.” Randall said as he tried to discretely readjust his shorts because of the constant motion of something rubbing against his entire head.
“Maybe once we get our lunch from our locker I will.”
With this, Ashley continued to carry Randall like a teddy bear across the school until they got to their lockers. Even though several teachers saw this, none of them would say anything to a girl who stood head and shoulders above everyone at the school. The only teacher who said anything was Mr. Thacker as Ashley and Randall passed, but it was hard to tell by the way he was laughing.
Upon arriving, Ashley continued to hold Randall as she unlocked her locker. Technically it was Randall’s locker but Ashley traded him at the beginning of the year because he couldn’t reach it in the first place.
“Can you let me go now? I am capable of getting my own lunch you know.” Randall mentioned as he started to twirl his legs around like a little kid.
“I can get it for you.” said Ashley as she started to crouch down to get closer to his locker on the ground.
Once she was on the ground, Ashley kept on arm around Randall pinning him to her. She used her other hand to unlock Randall’s locker and try to locate his lunch. Randall on the other hand was glad that his feet could finally touch the ground and his arms were unpinned, but was starting to redden as he couldn’t reaching his shorts. The weight on his shoulders wasn’t unpleasant, but it wasn’t helping with his situation. Closing Randall’s locker and standing back up, Ashley started on her way towards the cafeteria.
“Seriously Ashley, could you please let me down.” Randall said as his folded his arms and raised his leg, trying to hide his problem.
“Not until we sit down to eat our lunch. Hey look its Becky!” Ashley called out picking up her pace to meet her friend.
“Crap.” whispered Randall.
As they met, Becky was taking in the site of her favorite couple. Ashley was as happy as could be while Randall still had a scowl on his face. One of Becky’s favorite pass times was seeing how far she could press Randall’s buttons. With her prey trapped in Ashley’s embrace, she started formulating her plan.
“How are you doing Ashley and my favorite munchkin?” Becky said while making faces at Randall.
“Just heading towards lunch, but you can join us if you want.” smiled Ashley at her friend.
“No.” whispered Randall as he tried to focus on something else.
“And why is Mr. Grumpypants in a bad mood today?” pouted Becky as she tried to pinch Randall’s cheek, but was always blocked by Randall.
“Apparently Jason and the new kid got into a fight, but the new kid is ok.” explained Ashley.
“Well I know what will cheer him up, the tickle monster can.” said Becky as she started to assault Randall’s stomach.
“You do realize that I’m not ticklish right.” said Randall as he saw the hole in her plan.
Ashley thought this was adorable, until Randall started to struggle as Becky was trying to tickle his waist. Ashley knew that through years of torture that Randall was immune to all forms of tickling, which was semi depressing in her opinion. Becky on the other hand was trying to find a spot until her hands brushed across Randall’s member. At this point Randall stopped struggling as Becky’s fingers were pressed against it. Seeing Randall’s face go through the emotions of confident, to panicked, to shocked, and now to anger, Becky couldn’t help but smiled as she retracted her hand after what seemed like an eternity.
“Even if he doesn’t look like it, Randall is extremely happy to be with you. I would love to stay and chat but I have to go talk with Mrs. Fisher about a paper.”
After saying their goodbyes, Becky continued on her way to her destination with a smile on her face. Randall on the other hand was fuming. Once Becky left Randall started to shake in Ashley’s grip.
“I can’t believe you would let her do that.” whispered Randall through gritted teeth.
“Let her do what? We both know that you are not ticklish at all.” said Ashley as she started to wonder what Randall was upset over.
“Let me down now.” said Randall a little louder.
“Not until you tell me what you are mad. A fight in gym shouldn’t get you this upset.”
“Let me down NOW!” screamed Randall trying to free himself while trying not to hurt Ashley in any way.
Seeing that he was upset, Ashley lifted Randall up and spun him around and gave him a bear hug. This always worked whenever Randall was upset, and would help to calm him down. It wasn’t until Randall stopped shaking that Ashley noticed that something was poking her in the chest. It then dawned on her the reason that Randall became furious after Becky left. Quickly lowering Randall to the ground, Ashley tried her best to apologize until she noticed that Randall wasn’t looking up. Seeing his fists clenched, Randall looked up into Ashley’s eyes with a look of anger, sorrow, and embarrassment.
“I’m sorry Ashley about everything, but I’ve seem to have lost my appetite.”
With this Randall quickly walked past Ashley and turned the corner out of her sight. After Randall left Ashley turned beat red again as she thought of what just happened. She had to find a way to make this up to him somehow.