- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the lack of Ashley in the last couple chapters, but I needed them for story development. Hopefully this makes up for it.
To Ashley, Alexksandr seemed to be a shy kid but she hoped that Randall could make friends with him. It was the first time in her life that she saw anybody in the same size category as Randall. Heading into the girls’ locker room Ashley headed towards her usual locker in the corner of the room. As usual she was waiting for all the girls to get finished changing when her friend Rebecca came up to her. Ashley and Rebecca had met in the gym class they are taking now. Rebecca was what Ashley considered a sweet girl, but had the bad habit of gossip. Rebecca or Becky as some friends called her, stood 5’7” with long brown hair and a pair of small square glasses. She had a semi slim figure supporting an average sized chest.

“So I heard that you and Randall have been dating for a while now. “ Becky asked while tying her hair in a ponytail.

“Yeah for a while now; why do you ask?” Ashley asked wondering where this was leading to.

“I just want to know if you two have gotten anywhere yet. You know, like have you done it yet?” Becky asked hoping to see a reaction.

“WHAT!? No we haven’t done it yet!” shouted Ashley as she brought her voice down, hoping that no one overheard her.

“You don’t have to get all hyped up about it. I’m just curious how it would work out because Randall is a very small guy so he can’t be packing much.” said Becky as she took a small step forward.

“I um, wouldn’t know… I mean I haven’t seen it, or, or thought about it at all.” Ashley tried to say while keeping her thoughts straight. Blushing a dark red color, Ashley was trying to find a way out of this.

“Come on, I mean while jugs like these,” said Becky taking as much of Ashley’s chest into her hands as possible, “it would be hard for any man to resist. I mean seriously, Randall couldn’t even hug both of these if he tried.”

Now redder than a tomato, Ashley quickly took Becky’s hands off her chest and covered it with both of her arms. Seeing Ashley’s reaction, Becky burst into laughter trying to apologize for the sudden outburst.

“I’m sorry Ashley,” said Becky whipping a tear from her eye, “I’ll let you get ready for class now. Let me leave you with some advice though. You could always use force to start the moment, and I guarantee that Randall wouldn’t even try to resist.”

Turning around to leave the locker room, Becky laughed at herself for the thought of it. Ashley on the other hand was having an incredibly hard time getting those types of thoughts out of her head. They weren’t unpleasant and not the first time she thought about it, but it was far too embarrassing to think about. Making sure that everyone was out, Ashley started to change for gym class. After taking off her shirt, Ashley looked down and grabbed as much of her chest as possible.

“They’re not too big, are they?”



The girl’s activity for the day was going to be a game of basketball. The person who chose the teams was always the school’s girl basketball captain, Amber. Standing at 6’4”, Amber was a stunning, tall blonde with wavy hair. Even though she was the girlfriend of the biggest jerk and star football player Jason, Amber acted the complete opposite. Jason’s was only a jerk ninety five percent of the time, but around Amber he was considered a true gentleman. Amber was friends with nearly everyone in the school and treated everyone kindly. Ashley and Amber were on good terms with each other even after what happened at the Halloween dance. After hearing the story from Ashley, Jason had received a two hour lecture from Amber and was put on probation.

Every time a game in gym was going to be played, Amber made sure that Ashley was on the opposite team. This wasn’t to make it fair or try to even the odds, but to challenge her abilities and train herself against the top athlete in the school. Amber had repeatedly tried to get Ashley to join any of the school’s sports team, but Ashley had always refused.

“Alright Ashley, meet me in the center so that we can jump for the ball.” Amber said as she made her way to half court.

“Why do we always have to do this?” Ashley asked as it always ended with her getting the ball.

“It’s good practice so that when there is a chance that I won’t get the ball, I can react to where it will go.” smiled Amber as she made stood there waiting patiently.

Finally giving up Ashley stood across from Amber getting ready to jump for the ball. As the ball was thrown in the air and was coming down, Amber made an attempt to grab it as she jumped with all her might. As the ball was getting closer to her hands, she started having the thoughts that she might get it until Ashley made her move. Jumping as hard as she could, Amber’s eyes only reached to Ashley’s chin. Her view point changed as Ashley jumped up and grabbed the ball, leaving Amber looking straight into the girl’s stomach.

Passing it to a teammate the game went under way. After the other team scored, Amber got possession of the ball and tried to get to the hoop, but was blocked off by Ashley. Turning around Amber tried as hard as she could to budge Ashley back even an inch. Having her hips only reaching Ashley’s thighs, Amber made no ground and eventually gave up after a few seconds. After some passing they finally got a couple of points on the board. As Ashley made her way down the court, Amber tried her hardest to stop her. Turning around, Ashley used her hips to bump into Ambers torso, pushing the girl back with every step. Even using both hands to push, Amber was losing ground fast. When Ashley was close enough, she turned and jumped, easily grabbing and putting the ball into the rim.

Despite the best effort from her team, they lost to Ashley’s team 22-43. Going back into the locker room, Amber was taking mental notes of how to use what she learned in her future games. After most of the girls had left, Ashley started to get changed when the shirt she was about to put on was snatched away from her locker by Becky.

“If you want your shirt back you have to take it back from Me.” squealed Becky skipping away.

With Ashley close on her tail, Becky gave it a last ditch effort and threw it on top of the lockers. Without paying attention, Ashley didn’t see the person below her as she went to grab her shirt. After grabbing the shirt she heard a muffled laugh.

“Can you please take you gigantic boobs off of my face please?”

“I am so sorry!” squeaked Ashley as she took a step back to see Amber standing there trying to re-fix her hair.

“Don’t worry about it. Not only are you taller, but you have the looks and the bust to go with it. That Randall must be a lucky guy.” giggled Amber as she locked her locker and made her way out of the room.

After finally getting dressed and waiting for her cheeks to return to normal, Ashley decided to make her way over to see how Randall was doing after gym class.
Chapter End Notes:
Character quiz: What grade are Randall and Ashley in?
Prize: Your idea will be put in the next chapter if it isn't too unbelievable.