- Text Size +

Her rec room was chaos, and she loved it. All about the floor were untold numbers of micros, and they were all hers and she loved every minute she spent with her toys. She strode confidently across the hardwood floor, a smile on her face as she teasingly waved down to her little, tiny toys, she paused as she felt a pair run into the jet black stiletto heels she wore, a man and a woman barely up to her toes looking up at her in fear. Luna giggled playfully, her black stiletto as it slammed down into her finished wood floor. What screams had erupted beneath the shadow of her work shoes, were now silenced.

Those who'd let loose the blood curdling yell were smeared and slathered across her sole, ground into mush on the nice, expensive wooden floor. The Leox smiled her tail swishing playfully as she toyed with the tips of the day from work. Her deep violet eyes took on a playful glint as she spied a lone surviving male, his entire lower half had been crushed by her simple play, and even now the poor, suffering Mouse was trying to escape the playful hybrid.

Luna giggled and clapped her hands, then waggled a finger, tsking. "No fair running, it’s not a game if you keep trying to escape cutie!" her voice was far too adorable, sultry for the actions she'd wrought thus far. She hmphd a bit, her usual heart melting smile fading into a frown as she placed her heel on his back, smiling at the renewed screams, pressed down slowly, savoring each crack and crush, then slowly drug her foot back and swept it, leaving a bloody smiley face, they eyes made up of two tinies she'd crushed earlier.

She smiled a bit, a manicured finger to her lips as she gave it a lick, tail swishing excitedly, she loved days like this. She stretched and mmmd quietly. "Hmm now what next tinies? Shall we keep playing?" Her large ears flicked jostling the small gold hooped earrings attached as they picked up the sound of a panicked female cheetah running for her life and trying to round a corner.

"Oh no you don't cutey!" Luna cooed as she leapt with feline agility and pounced upon the smaller feline, her large hand deftly sweeping the woman up in her palm and bringing her to eye level.

 Her face went from a playful smile to one of pouting as she examined her. "What, don't want to play anymore?" She asked the question in a manner that pretty much stated she could care less, these were her toys, not living same sized beings like her, or the friends she had at the club.

She giggled and bounced a little as she heard the cheetah squeak out a panicked no, the Leox’s deep purple eyes narrowing, and then filling with mirth again. "I know! We'll play a little game! If you win I let you go, if not you go splortch!" She thought for a bit and paced, fingertip to her pert
lips as she thought. The only sound the cheetah could hear was Luna's idle, playful almost child like humming, combined with the sharp clacks made by her patent leather pumps.

"Ooh I know!" She exclaimed while prodding the cheetah with a not too gentle finger trying to get her attention as she sat on her couch, and dumped her onto the glass end table. The cheetah was wise enough to stay put, all it took was a play growl from her captor. The Leox clapped her hands and loomed over her. "We'll play a little game, its reeeeeally simple. All ya gotta do is avoid my finger, simple right? However if my finger gets you, you go crunch! Doesn't that sound awesome?!" The cheetah could barely nod, her heart pounding in her ears so loudly that she could barely make out what the larger hybrid had said. She willed her legs and body to move, but they simply wouldn't. Luna crossed her arms, her ample chest bobbing over them as she looked down, "Well? Get moving! If you don't play I can just chew you up and eat you instead!" She punctuated the threat with a toothy smile; her polished white fangs glistened in the room's track lighting.

At that threat the woman got to her feet, body trembling, she swore she felt wetness trickle down her leg. Before she could react to that embarrassing feeling, Luna's finger slammed down on the table with a dull ting against the glass surface, barely missing its target. The finger pulled away, and the cheetah didn't miss her opportunity. She darted across the glass surface, slipping and sliding as she ran, skidding to a stop as she neared the cliff like edge. She dove backwards and just missed Luna's pinky, she let out a squeal of fright as she could see her reflection in the manicured claw tip. "Wow, you're pretty good at this!" Luna gave a polite, playful clap with her characteristic giggle. "Well now for level 2!" She exclaimed as those large digits went to work, the cheetah yelped as Luna now used two fingers at a time, there was no pattern, just wherever she thought the Cheetah would dart to.

The cheetah winced as a claw sliced through her shirt, drawing a small rivulet of blood, a close call, too close. "Whoa, you are pretty awesome; you're really making me work at this cutey!" She cracked her fingers in an exaggerated fashion, "Alright, time for level 3! Now it gets really, really hard!" Another shrill eep echoed across the table, the fingers coming down at random, faster intervals, but still, through some cruel twist of fate, the Cheetah managed to dodge for a while longer. "Well crap, you keep on winning, but you won't live much looonger!" Luna chirped in a sing-song tone, this was her game and she'd be damned if some little toy beat her at it. Luna's fingers came down like artillery fire on a war-torn battlefield; the only sounds heard by the cheetah were the rhythmic almost musical tones of the clawed fingers drilling down onto the tempered glass like some grim xylophone. She dove through the air trying to dodge the Leox's latest assault, when her luck ran out and Luna's finger hammered her down to the glass, she winced and coughed blood as she felt several ribs crack, the fight effectively ripped from her spirit. Luna peered around her finger and at her prey.

"Well, looks like I win doesn't it?" The cheery, playful smile was so deceptive; it sent a chill through the Cheetah's cracked spine. "Now to get my prize!" Luna said coolly as she flipped the injured fur into her palm, there was no time for the Cheetah to even react as she flopped helplessly onto the soft pink hued palm of the giantess. Luna grinned and waved good-bye with her free hand, darkness covered the cheetah as all of Luna's fingers surrounded her curling into a fist, and there was a muffled scream, followed by wet crunches and squished, small rivulets of blood and meat oozing between the Leox's dainty fingers. Luna giggled, enjoying the wet, warm clay like feeling as her hand worked to further reduce the feline too much. With a content sigh she opened her hand and looked at the red mass of goo painting her palm.

The Leox looked down at the teeming masses of tinies she'd let loose. "Remember, I always win little guys!" With that said she tilted her head back and allowed the mass to dribble down into her mouth. Luna mmm'd in an exaggerated manner, her tongue playing with the crushed body, rolling it around in her warm mouth like a lollipop, this was always one of her favorite moments of her playtime, and she always took extra care to savor them. A deep rasping purr came from the Leox, that and the deep, wet swallow that followed were the closest to a eulogy the cheetah got. Luna sighed and sunk into her plush couch, for a moment, her playthings were forgotten. She eyed the model city she'd received from a client for a "special" dance some time ago, smirking as she saw her toys run for it, as if it offered safety, familiarity. She stretched a little, her tight baby doll T-shirt rising as her arms did, revealing the underside of her pert breasts. She casually sauntered over, occasionally pausing to toy with a straggler, before either piecing them through with the sharp heel of her pump, or crushing them out right with a playful giggle.

She waited as she stepped into the model city, the faint rattle of the cheap plastic models and road greeting her ears with ever step. She smirked and swished her tail as she saw a group hunkered down on the roof of one of the flimsy plastic models. Luna continued on, smirking and acting like she'd not seen the small group, but that façade quickly dropped as she started giggling, those on the roof didn't find it as funny when they saw the pert, plush rear of the woman come crashing down, the plastic shattering and cracking along with the bodies that burst and spattered along her black lace panties. She smirked as she saw a small handful rush out of the doomed building as her ass met the ground. "Better run quick! The gates to paradise are cloooosing!" she tittered as she brought her dance toned thigh together slowly, a cruel chuckle escaping her lips as tinies began tripping and shoving each other trying to escape, a few souls daring to look back at the massive silk covered crotch surrounded by the purple-pink furred thighs. But it was too late, at least in Luna's eyes, they died seeing paradise for a moment as they were crushed and smeared against her velvet furred legs. She scooted forward, her ass running across the liquefied remains of her toys. "Man, that’s much better," she cooed with a relaxed sigh, not really caring about the panicked masses fleeing from her.

She looked at her perfectly shaped feet, clad in the expensive high heels. She lifted one foot and slowly undid each strap that fastened them to her tired, musky feet. Her nose wrinkled a bit as she pulled one shoe off, then the other, reveling in the feel of the cool air that washed over her sweaty paws. They always were a favorite of her clients, shame her toys couldn't say the same. Each bare paw was perfectly cared for; she flexed each digit, letting the sharp, filed claw pop out, the candy apple red nail polish only added to the natural purple toned magnificence. She purred and squirmed as she moved her feet along the finished wooden floor, and smiled Out at all her playthings. Her eyes focused on one lone fleeing micro. Before he could even open his mouth to scream, Luna had his tiny form lodged between her musky first and second toe. "Oh, what's wrong?" her finger went to her mouth, the mock pout crossing her delicate face again. "Most men would love to be down there," she giggled a bit as he flailed and screamed, sending pleasurable sensations through her tired toes. She growled a bit as he began screaming and coughing, she tensed her toes to silence him, hearing the groan of pain then silence. "See, they aren't that bad, are they tiny toy?"

She relaxed her grip, hoping he'd learned his lesson, and then the screaming began again, his small hands beating along the side of her toes ineffectually. "Oh you aren't any fun tiny, my feet don't stink that bad!" Luna growled as she scrunched her toes tight, smiling as the tiny creature's face turned red, and then a wet crunch and a pop as he burst in a shower of red. His limp, flat body stuck to the side of her toe but soon slid down, almost comically and then landed on the ground. She idly smeared her toes over the remains, the blood coating her pads as she thought of what else she could do. She looked to the still mindless mobs scurrying about with a sigh, a puff of air from her mouth blowing her pink bangs out of her vision. As she pondered, a hand idly wiped the remains from her legs and she licked at her fingers as if licking icing off of a cake. Luna kept at this lazy cleaning while she thought, after a minute or two she climbed to her feet, a heady feeling of playful domination coursing through her as she looked out over the fleeing crowds in her rec room, desperately trying to find some cover, some where to hide. Another stretch and a playful mew as she began a leisurely walk around, no real direction in mind, she didn't really think much on her shoes, she could pick them up later after she had her fun after all. For now though, she wanted to play a little more.

She focused on a crowd that had been making way towards the couch, no doubt seeking shelter under it. At the feel of Luna's goddess like shadow however, they panicked, some managing to scatter away from the main mob, these stragglers were crushed and handled by Luna's large, musky paws as they fell upon the frail bodies like fur covered meteors, their still twitching corpses mangled into the wood. That's all Luna needed, those few foot pleasing deaths got the mob going where she wanted, and in another display of feline agility, she leapt in front of it, her bare feet landing upon the front end of the crowd, sending a shower of blood and bodies across the area.

One dainty paw reached into the crowd, snatching a small group, but she paused as she heard a deep rumble from her belly, "Sorry tinies, I think I need a snack break" the cheery tone to her voice always present in all she did, be it her job, or playing with her little friends. She shoved the little group greedily into her mouth, she was just far too hungry and her ravenous maw went to work on masticating the poor micros. Her canines severed limbs, incisors slashed flesh from bone, and molars slowly ground them all into a tasty, yet salty paste. With a shudder and a slight moan, the lump of nourishment slid down her throat and to her waiting belly. Another handful, only instead of the ravenous mauling the last group had suffered, these were popped into the Leox's mouth like potato chips. A poor micro would land on her moist, rough tongue, the mouth would close like a prison gate her throat would bob, and they'd be swallowed alive.

Each screaming person that went down her throat, added to a lustful smile that was forming. Soon enough her hand was empty and her belly less agitated. "I wonder if you guys would make a delicacy, like chocolate covered micros, "she mused as she squirmed a little, the room suddenly a bit warm for her. Her sharp eyes caught a lone straggler, the playful grin returning now that natural urges were sated for a time. Her hand snaked out and snagged a poor, well muscled tiger and dangled him before her face, her tongue snaking out to lap a rivulet of blood along the side of her lips. "Oooh, you're a cute one!" She prodded him with a finger. "I mean look at you, do you work out?" She twisted the tiger around in her grasp, her voice filled with honest appreciation, and a bit of lust. "Y...ye..yes!" the tiger stammered back, voice barely audible to the giantess. "I'm feeling playful again sweety buns the game is so simple." She grins as she brings him closer to her mouth before speaking again, her tongue running over his chest. A wash of hot blood scented breath greeting him. "All you need to do is wrestle with my big, mean tongue," The Leox let out a cheerful, almost ditzy titter.

The tiger had no chance to protest as he was dumped into her mouth, his hefty body rested on her damp, slimy tongue. He looked behind him to see the pearly white teeth close like a cage and cut off what little light there had been in her mouth. Before he knew it, the tiger felt the large, wet, pink muscle slam into him, pressing his small form to the roof of the giantess's mouth and held him fast. He howled out in pain, his miniscule strength useless as he tried to force the wet tongue back down. He yowled in pain again as the tongue flipped and writhed like a serpent, pinning him underneath its bulk. His body lay face down in a growing pool of blood tinged saliva. Her tongue lifted and tossed him about her cavernous mouth. It slammed him into her teeth, only to maneuver his body and slam him against her molars. The tiger's tiny body became more and more bruised each time it slammed into the woman's hard palate. All around him he could hear Luna's throaty giggles combined with budding moans of ecstasy.

Outside Luna gently rubbed at her sex, the power she held over every little being here finally took over in the form of lust. The Leox pouted with a faint pant as she felt her playmate's movements become still. With a sulky grumble she moved the limp, panting form in her mouth towards her thick molars and clamped down, mmming as she felt the man explode in a shower of viscera. Tiny bones shattered like twigs, and blood welled up in her mouth as the body convulsed between her teeth. She ground her teeth together, feeling the small skull collapse, and then swallowed. More nourishment for the playful goddess.

She shuddered as a mini orgasm flowed through her svelte form, her body trembled and her knees buckled beneath her. She moaned as she felt her thighs crush and surround the terrified micros. She moaned again as she felt her silk covered crotch bulldoze over her toys. As the woman sprawled out, her mind in a haze of lust as she thrust her pelvic area against the helpless tinies, each push greeted her soaking panties with a new burst body, that stimulated her in ways no plastic toy or hand could. She sat up panting, her eyes lidded as she looked to the survivors. A massive hand moved towards her wet, silk panties and she tore them away with out a second thought.

With a wicked leer she began to grab at the survivors, and rubbed and crushed them against her furred lips. Luna's vision became a little blurry, a hand going to the floor to keep her balanced as she fed the micros into her ravenous sex. Their exertions were maddening, pleasurable in ways that she simply couldn't describe, but it wasn't enough, she wanted them to feel her dominance. Another handful roughly shoved in, the Leox unheeding of the crunching bodies, the pleas for mercy, just a sudden ravenous need for release.

Another handful, unable to fit inside her they were rubbed against her labia as she masturbated with them. Luna's unkind hand squeezed the small beings like grapes and they burst pleasingly against her body. Her mind was awash with ecstasy. She reveled in the power she had, and let out a purr at the helpless tinies who were under her control, whether they wished it or not. Each body that crushed inside her gave her pleasure; each micro smeared across her crotch added a higher octave to her moans. With one final thrust Luna felt her fingers penetrate deep into her sex, bodies were pierced by her probing lustful fingers. The small beings trapped in her damp, dark sex broke for the lust of the purple goddess. With one final thrust she exploded, her sex tightened like a vice, the bodies within burst like living bubble wrap as she collapsed, She looked around with a weary look to her beautiful features, the few survivors had run off in a mad panic. But for now she couldn't be bothered to care, they had no where to go, and there was always tomorrow.

The Leox panted, and cast off her top, the room now unbearably hot. She sighed and relaxed against the couch as the occasional small yip came from her as she could feel the few tinies inside her groan and writhe in their death throes. With each dwindling push and twitch setting off literal orgasmic aftershocks. She rested her head on the cool leather of the couch and drifted off, only to have sweet dreams about her day, and dreaming of what her mate and she could do with the remaining toys.