- Text Size +

        Tom barely could do something again, because his giant old sister raised her bare meaty foot, and that vision shook his senses again, plus the dizziness of his head. The giant girl wiggled her toes and sprayed them out as a big grin shined on her face.

        “THIS IS THE LAST THING YOU WILL SEE, LITTLE BUG!” And after that, she lowered her sole without hurry.

        The shrunk boy quit about run, but he was trembling on his knees. He wished to run away and avoid a powerful stomp, but Melanie mesmerized his senses. She was powerful, huge and attractive. The tiny boy watched her meaty sole descending, and more it descended, more he noticed the details, like Melanie`s sole was another world. Tom noticed specs of dust stuck to the bottom of the giant girl`s foot, and sock lint trapped between the huge toes. Also, he noticed that the sole flesh was glistening a little by the sweat. A light rush of wind was coming, bringing the foot odor too. Tom`s mind couldn`t think on nothing, except watch the amazing movement of the giantess against him. Then, squash. Mel`s foot hit Tom with a light squishy sound, landing completely on the floor. Heel, pads and toes landing together, firmly. Two seconds after landed, Mel`s toes wiggled rhythmically, from the pink to the big toe.

        “HUMM… FEELS GOOD” Mel said still grinning. “YOU COULDN`T EVEN GET AWAY, SO STUPID THAT YOU ARE. NOW YOU ARE JUST FOOT GRIME, LIKE ALL THE BUGS THAT I SQUASH.”

        She didn`t grind the foot, because her pressure was enough to end any bug`s life under her massive foot flesh. Mel stopped to look at the floor and begun to walk. Countless times, many insects were crushed under her feet into the oblivion. That one was no exception. Next days she barely will remember that and nobody will miss it. She could feel the bug`s body being plastered to her sole step by step, and she even glanced to the result. Under Mel`s giant foot, Tom was fighting for his life. The first stomp of Mel made him instantly plastered to the moist foot flesh. The tiny boy felt the immensurable pressure and he thought he would die, since he couldn`t move anything. He was just absorbing the impact like he was a gum or something else. His face was pulled against the thick flesh so much that it sank a little. Mel`s foot was like a world of foot flesh covering his body and dominating his mind. All that Tom could recognize is that he was being squashed under Mel`s giant sole.

        Also, Tom could feel the movement behind him. The foot swung through the air and the stomping pressure was a circle. After the squash, he felt the giant foot moving with the air rushing on his back. He could feel all the foot movement until he feels it descending again to another agonizing stomp. Naturally, the foot hit the floor by the heel first, and then to the toes. When the foot hit the floor, he felt his body being pulverized into nothing. Always from his feet to head, according to the giant foot movement, and then, entirely squashed as the foot landed completely.

        That circle of events was driving him crazy. For Melanie, it was a single walk to the couch, but for Tom, was the hell. The first thought in his mind was please God, kill me once for all.  He wished to be dead and didn`t understood why after every stomp he still alive. Smashed like a grape, but alive. It was a very weird sensation. After the last stomp, Tom felt a different move from the giant foot and then, he noticed that he wasn`t stomped again. The foot stopped to walk and he felt a little fresh air in his back. Mel sat on the couch and propped her feet on the coffee table. The tomboy girl relaxed, sighing like she was tired. Happy but tired. She flexed her soles slowly, feeling the tiny bug`s body stuck to her thick foot skin. She really didn`t care about that. It was nothing to her, or at least, funny. Then, she crossed her feet. The foot that Tom was stuck was under the other. The giantess was watching TV, using the remote to switch the channels.

 

        Rachel was drinking a cup of cold milk, thinking about the bug she played minutes ago. It was wrong, she thought. I can`t do such a thing with a little form of life like that one. She felt bad about the insect. But something inside her said you liked. And now, she was fighting against it. She could hear in her head you liked to play with that little form of life. It was nothing under your foot. You felt power, you felt fun. She shook her head, trying to ignoring it, but little by little, she was accepting it. Yeah...It was funny.

 

        Tom recognized that Mel`s foot was suspended for something, so, he was gathering forces to stay alive and slip out of his massive sister`s foot. First he tried to move the fingers and it gave him some result. Slowly, he felt his body coming out of numbness and begin to struggle. Outside, Mel fell asleep, snoring a little, and occasionally wiggling her toes. Tom managed to move his left arm and foot. He couldn`t believe that, it was very impressive, since he should be dead. But at that moment he couldn`t stop to think about it. He should escape. His face still sunk on the thick flesh, but now he could use his mind better.

 

        Rachel decided to turn back and check the bug. She hoped find it somewhere in the living room, so, she walked with caution, looking for the insect. The girl reached the place that she found it, but it was not there anymore. Rachel sighed and turned back again. Occasionally she noticed something strange stuck to the bottom of Mel`s foot. Her eyes widened and she muffled a gasp.

 

        “POOR LITTLE THING” She said in a light tone of sadness. “MY BIG SISTER STOMPED YOU FLAT. WELL, I HOPE YOU DIDN`T SUFFERD TOO MUCH.”

 

        But suddenly she noticed that the bug was struggling. It`s still alive? Come one little bug, you can do it!”

        Then, Rachel was hoping to see the bug get free from Melanie`s meaty sole. She was cheering the little creature. Melanie mumbled something and scrunched her sole a little, but it wasn`t enough to make Tom stop. Please bug, get out of this nasty sole!

        But then Rachel realized that she could help him. Silly me! Hang on little bug, I will help you. She approached to Mel`s large sole and with her index and thumb, she pealed of the tiny insect.

 

        “ARE YOU STILL ALIVE, BUGGY?” She said as she put the bug on her palm. She poked it with her index, and then, she raised her hand into her eye level to inspect more close.

 

        She gasped and her green eyes widened. It couldn`t be true. But it was. She could feel it. Rachel recognized the form of her young brother, making some effort to move on her palm.

 

        “OH GOD…” She whispered, but suddenly she yelled. “TOM, IS THAT YOU?”