- Text Size +

       The Powel family was composed of four members. The mom Catherine, the son Tomas, and his sisters, Rachel and Melanie. The dad, Harry, was gone years ago, after joining in some illegal business. Then, Catherine became the boss in the house. She was a pretty mature woman with her 42 years old, black hair in a coque style, and working as a manager in a great business company. Catherine was a successful business woman and she was enjoying her life, even after the loss of her husband, Harry. The kids were growing well and sometimes she met some guy just for fun, nothing serious.

       Her daughter, Melanie, was the type of tomboy girl. She was pretty and smart, with long brown hair and some freckles around the nose. Nobody in the neighborhood messed with her. Otherwise, she would punch the face of anyone who would try to. She often played baseball and the boys were afraid of her. Even with that reputation being just 17 years old, she was very friendly and energetic. Her sister, Rachel was cute and sweet. She was a little taller than Melanie, but younger. With her 15 years old, she has a light wavy brown hair, which sometimes turned in a ponytail type. Everyone liked her easily, but she is still looking for a guy who would not just treat her as a good friend. Rachel was sensible and playfull. Sometimes she could look innocent or even dumb, but she can surprise anyone easily.

       The son, Tomas, was a bashful boy in his 13 years old. He was kind smart for a boy in his age, but his shyness always interfered in his relationships with most of people. He spent most of his time reading or playing games. His mom, even being a serious person most of time, thought that Tomas (Tom, as she called him), was the cutest thing in the world. And his aunt had the same thought. The boy just has two friends, who lived in the other side of the city.

       Our story starts here, and it will tell about how Tomas had his life changed after an incident. And about the incident, well, it will be explained along the story.

       Tomas was eating in his dinner in the kitchen with his family. All of them were eating a delicious gnocchi made by Catherine, when the boy stopped at the symphonic sound of forks, chews and gulps. He noticed that his sister, Rachel, was swallowing with pleasure a good piece of the Italian pasta with a loudly gulp. Then, he looked to the other sister, Melanie, who was opening wide her mouth to receive a good piece of food too. He noticed strings of saliva and mashed food stuck to Melanie`s molars and somehow it looked attractive to him. At last, he looked to his mom, Catherine. She was chewing slowly her food and then, tilted her head a little and swallowed. Tomas could swear that he saw a light lump slipping down to his mom`s throat.

       Then, he focused again on his food. He was trying to think about that he saw moments ago. Why watch women eat was somehow… nice? Well, it doesn`t matter after all. It was somehow attractive but nothing more. They will never know it anyway. And then, Tom tried another glimpse, this time in Melanie, who was happily swallowing a good piece of gnocchi. When she felt it slide down her throat and plopped on her stomach, she let out a loudly burp, exposing satisfied her pink and wet tongue. Tom noticed some pieces of pasta in her wet tongue and somehow blushed.

       “Aaahh…” Said Melanie clearly satisfied. “Yummy yummy!”

       “Mel, how many times I said to not burp on the dinner?” Said Catherine with a stern look.

       “Sorry mom, but it was delicious!” Melanie was tapping her belly.

       Rachel just giggled as she muffled her own burp.

       “Well, Melanie is right, mom, this gnocchi are sooo yummy!” Rachel took the last bite and chomped vigorously. She tilted her head a little swallowed with a powerful gulp, snapping her lips in pleasure. Both girls stood up from their chairs and went to the living room. Catherine was still eating and Tom was still wondering his sisters mouth eating and eating. He caught himself shrunk, trapped in their food and then stopped. This was crazy, how this could be fun? Suddenly he heard his mom`s fork hit the plate, breaking his reverie. The boy took a glimpse to Catherine and saw her swallowing again. Instinctively, he wished to stay inside her gullet, being pulled down. His mom then took a napkin and put on her lips. Suddenly, a light burp could be heard, surprising herself.

       “Aw…” Then she looked a little ashamed to Tom. “Sorry honey.”

       “Ah, that’s okay mom.” Tom gave her a gentle smile. “I don`t care about it.”

        “You are so sweet, Tom, but it`s not good” Catherine smiled back. Then she stood up. “And this time, you take care of the dishes, okay?”

       He pouted a little, but he nodded.

       “Okay mom.”

       “That’s my good boy” Catherine said sweetly, pinching his left cheek with her fingers.

       So, Tom was washing the dishes as mom and sisters were watching TV. When he finished, he went to the living room too and take a seat next to Rachel. They were watching a sitcom when Melanie took of her converse shoes. She was using no socks, so, she was wiggling her toes of her barefoot satisfied with their freedom. A clear smell of cheese and something else was emanated.

       “Eeew, wash your feet!” Said Rachel pinching her nose.

       “Oh, come on, let me rest for a while.” Said Melanie with a scorn face, propping her feet on the coffee table. “Besides, it would be nice have a foot rub…” And she looked to Tom. “Hey Tom, what about a good rub on my feet?” She winked to him, wiggling her meaty toes with natural toenails. Her soles were glowing in sweat.

       “Of course not.” He said promptly. “Unless you wash your feet.”

       “Aww but I`m sooo tired” She said faking a pouting. “I thought that you were a nice bro.”

       “I`m sorry Mel, but I will not touch on your sweaty feet”. Said Tom calmly. “Besides, they are stinking.”

       “I will not wash my feet until I get a foot rub”. She said with proud expression. The girl was just teasing her siblings.

       “Honestly Mel, I prefer rubbing Rachel`s feet than yours. I bet that they are clean.” Tom said a little afraid to be punched by his sister.

       Rachel turned to her brother.

       “This is true, Tom?

       “Ah, sure, I guess.”

       “Aw…” She smiled cutely. “Well, I`m not used with a foot rub, but I would like to feel it. Could you do it for me? If you don`t want it, that’s okay, Tom.”

       Tom blushed a little. Months ago, he admitted to himself that he has a thing for female feet. He didn`t know where it happened, but he realized that when he looks to a woman, he always tries to look at her feet too. And sometimes he took glances at his sisters and mom`s feet just for curiosity. They all looked nice, but he never had second thoughts about them.

       “Ah… No… I mean, that’s okay Rach.” He said trying to smile. “I will rub your feet.”

       “Oh, good!” She gave him a large smile. “I mean… Well… What I do now?”

       “Hum, just stay there…” Tom kneeled at Rachel. “Now give me your foot”.

       “Okay.” She giggled and extended her leg. Rachel`s sole almost touched Tom`s face. The boy held the foot and pulled it a little. The first sight of Rachel`s slender 9 sized sole made him impressed. It looked so smooth and cute that Tom`s eyes was wondered about his view. The long sole was clean and there was no smell or else. Trying to stay focused, Tom begin to rub the foot flesh, but his vision field was almost full with the sight of his sister`s slender and smooth sole. Her face looked distant, but she was smiling at him. The boy touched the ball of her foot, the middle section, the heel, the arch and the toes.

       “Oh God, that feels so good!” Said Rachel giggling. “I didn`t know that it could be so nice!”

       “Yeah, good for you.” Said Melanie annoyed. She wished that Tom was rubbing her soles too.

       After some minutes, Rachel switched her foot. Tom began to massage the other foot and he was feeling kind excited, but he didn`t recognize that. As his hands and fingers were working, he never took his eyes from Rachel`s sole.

       “You are very good, Tom!” His sister said happily.

       “Thanks, Rach.” He said without looking at her.

       Minutes had passed and Tom finished. Then, he looked to his sister. She was smiling to him.

       “You are the sweetest brother ever.” She coed to him.

       “Aw… Thanks, sis” He smiled back a little clumsy. And then, stood up.

       “Tom, honey, I would like one foot rub session too.” His mom said smiling to him.

       “Ah… Sure mom.” He said timidly. His heart was beating more fast and he couldn`t understand. He really liked to see Rachel`s soles and make contact with them. But do it with Catherine sounded more… intense?

       “Come on little guy” She said sweetly. Tom was short for a boy of his age. His mom and sisters were taller than him. Mel was not so tall, but Catherine and Rachel, definitely yes.

       She extended her nice modeled legs to him. As happened with Rachel, Catherine`s 9,5 sized sole almost touched Tom`s face. He clearly could see the thickness of her meaty sole and a lot of wrinkles. The skin looked a little dry and hard, but the young boy begun to do his job. Catherine could feel the good sensation of have her foot being rubbed. She gave a smile as her little son was working well. He didn`t looked to her, so focused on his task.

       “I hope it doesn`t smell, honey.” Catherine said as she felt the hands of her son rubbing her foot flesh.

       In fact, Tom noticed a light odor coming from his mom`s meaty sole, but it was better than Melanie`s foot smell. It not bothered him, but instead, activated his senses.

       “No mom, it`s okay here.” Tom said casually.

       Catherine knew that her foot should have some smell, since she didn`t took a bath since she arrived at home after work. She was walking barefoot in the house, preparing the dinner and it helped to dry the sweat accumulated along the exhaustive work day. You are such a cute thing, Tom, she thought with herself as she gave him a sweet look.

       Tom was becoming more excited, but he was trying to deny it. The huge sole of his mom`s foot was giving him a heat on his manhood and he didn`t understand. He was doing it just to make his mom happy. But he began to feel happy too. In fact, pleasured, as his mom. Suddenly, he heard a moan. Catherine was really enjoying it.

       “Tom, you are very good…” She said, pleasured. “I guess you have a gift, little boy.”

       More minutes has passed and Catherine switched the foot. Tom was rubbing the sole very well and she moaned again. When he finished, she stood up, happy, and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

       “Such a good boy!” She said. “Mommy loved.”

       “It`s my turn!” Melanie shouted.

       “I can feel your foot funk right here, Melanie.” Catherine said. “It`s so hard wash your stinky feet?”

       In fact, Melanie wished that Tom rubbed her feet as they were at that moment. Sweaty and stinky.

       “I bet he is not good with sweaty soles”. She mocked at him.

       “Damn Mel, I don`t have to prove anything to you!” Tom said upset.

       “Tom, you will not rub Melanie`s feet until she cleaned them.” Catherine sentenced.

       “Fine, fine.” Mel chuckled. “But one day, you will do it, Tomas Powel… And there is nothing that you could to do to avoid it”. And she raised her meaty and sweaty sole, wiggling her toes. You gonna be under my foot with no chance to escape!