- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry by the short chapter, I`m very busy. But I guess I will have more free time to write soon.

 

 

        Something inside of Tom told him to get help soon as possible. He would like to stay there, with his thoughts about everything that happened until that moment. But he should do something, and then, he tried to stand up. He felt his body weird, but he couldn`t stop to think about it. It was time to move. He got on his feet and looked for his giant cousin. Beyond the sea of giant grass, there she was, walking away with her friend. He noticed some people next to them. Seemed that they were friends of Melanie too and the tiny boy must reach her, before she left the place.

        So, he ran like a mad, ignoring all the sensations of his body, and most important; ignoring the fact that after being stomped by a giant person, he still alive. The giant girls stopped to walk and now they were talking to other people. It gave him some time to reach them. But before he did it, Mel was putting her skater shoes. She was about to go home, and when she was ready, Tom finally reached her feet. He screamed her name, but since she was chatting with their friends, she couldn`t hear the bug boy. She moved her foot to walk, and Tom managed to grab her pants. The leg and foot was swinging, but he grabbed the jeans like it was his life.

        Between the steps of giantess Mel, Tom was becoming used to all of that swung. Nobody noticed him, and he was thinking about his predicament. Everything acquired strange and bizarre dimensions. A completely and different world where everything was big than the bug boy. His mind was trying to adjust all the perception state. The people were not looking as normal people anymore. They were giant creatures, living in a world different than him. So giant, that they didn`t noticed the tiny boy, even stomping him flat. Their movements were different to look. But it was for Tom. For that people, everything still normal. The bug boy was living in another type of dimension now.

        Mel was really going home, and it seemed eternal to Tom. He was getting a little tired, but he was more impressive with the fact that he was resisting well. The boy was planning get the attention of Rachel, because Mel could certainly mistake him as a bug, and it would be a big problem. Then, she finally said goodbye to their friends and walked into the front yard of the house, reaching the porch. When she passed through the door, Tom left himself from the jeans fabric and fell on the wooden floor. He watched his giant sister walk away with her booming steps becoming more distant. Naked, and tiny, he wondered where his sister could be.

        He looked around, seeing all the furniture as a great landscape. Weird mountains and hills, all of that making the most different world that Tom saw in all of his 13 years in life. It was so weird as the sci-fi stories. Tom thought about run away until find (or be found) by his sister, but he did not want spend so much energy. Rachel was the best option, since she was not bad with bugs (except that bug he saw being squashed on the front yard.) His mother could mistake him as a bug too. Tom was between run until find someone, or stay and wait. He wondered if he could climb something. Suddenly, the floor rumbled and the tiny boy became alert. Someone was coming, but who? His thoughts were ended suddenly when a giant being appeared in the living room. It was Rachel walking casually barefooted.

        What now? Scream? Shake all the body to be noticed? Tom inspired all the air he could and yelled his sister`s name, running in circles. The giantess was coming closer with her powerful feet smashing against the floor. In one moment the eyes of bug boy and giant girl meet each other. Rachel stopped to walk, landing her big slender left foot close to her tiny brother, sending a rush of air. The other foot landed forward and Tom craned his neck to behold the being in front of him. He couldn`t see the entire being, because the perspective was immense. She looked most like a landscape then a being, a giant person. Tom couldn`t see the entire face of his giant sister because the perspective disabled it, plus the breasts. But he still could see her eyes.

        “AW, WHAT WE HAVE HERE?” She said with her voice, now kind changed by the perspective. It was more powerful, but the sweet tone could be recognized.

        “Rachel! Can you hear me?” Tom screamed as he waved his eyes.

        “YOU LITTLE PESTS DOESN`T KNOW WHAT KIND OF PROBLEM YOU GOT WHEN YOU ENTER THIS HOUSE, UH?” She said with a light line of smile in her lips. “YOU GUYS ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE, SO…

        She raised her right foot, supporting her left hand on the wall. It was huge, long, and Tom could see that the sole skin was a little dirty, since she was walking barefoot. Rachel smiled to him and spread her toes, like it was anxious to the next act. She swung her foot, wiggling the toes, forming wrinkles at the sole skin.

        Oh no, not again! Tom said to himself.

        The foot was lowered slowly and became bigger as the toes were wiggling. The lines of the sole became more detailed and soon everything above Tom was just Rachel`s giant sole.

        Again…

        He couldn`t help but stay and watch. His life could end right there, but he was taking a real notion of how was his fantasy. Days ago he wished to be that bug she crushed and now, it became true. It was very different that he could imagine. The perspective, the ambient, the sensation of being powerless, helpless, useless, no one could real feeling that. Rachel`s presence could make the most powerful person on the earth feeling helpless in front of her. And having the vision about stay under her foot made it worse.

        Tom couldn`t believe that. Rachel was so gentle that she would never do such a thing. And he realized that he made a mistake. She really saw him as a bug. And now, it was his end. Again.

        The foot flesh pushed his body down. The pad section was engulfing him slowly and he could smell a light dirty odor coming from the foot skin. Rachel`s foot flesh was rubbing gently against Tom`s body. He could hear far away above the giant girl giggling. Gradually his body was being squished.

        “LITTLE BUG GOT SQUISH.” She said in a mocking childish tone. “THAT’S WHAT IT GETS FOR SNEAK IN MY HOUSE, THEHEHE!”

        Tom Felt his body being squished as it was made of something very soft. His bones, bowels, everything being flattened. Even his mind felt compressed.

        “HUUUM, LITTLE BUG SQUISH SO GOOD…” She kept the mocking tone. Even being pressured by the smooth light dirty sole, Tom could hear the giantess talking, but in a muffled way. Is she feeling pleasure? The same sole that Tom massaged days ago was now with a giant size, and close to squash him, extinguishing his life. Tom tried to struggle, but he barely could move. As he tried, Rachel wiggled her toes in pleasure, giggling above.

       “I CAN FEEL YOU SQUIRMING UNDER MY SOLE, BUGGY” She said happy. "BUT THERE IS NO PLACE TO GO, EXCEPT STAY UNDERNEATH MY BIG FOOT!

        The giant girl applied more pressure, twisting her foot a little. Tom felt his body being compressed more and more. He felt a weird sensation of his bones adjusting itself to the situation, however, the immensurable pressure was making his mind unable to think on something. His body was reacting by instincts. Above him, Rachel was smiling to herself. A single smile of pleasure was opened and her cheeks blushed a little.

        Tom`s body instincts made him try to punch against the massive flesh that was engulfing his bug sized boy, but he barely could move, even squirming like a mad. Rachel`s foot flesh was everywhere, embracing his bug body to squish, and a light dirty odor could pass through Tom`s nostrils. He was being dominated, consumed by that giant female naked sole. Tom`s squirms just caused good sensations at the sole`s sensitive points, like an involuntary foot rub. It made Rachel`s toes wiggling like they all was happy and suddenly, the giant released the weight and Tom was flattened like a piece of gum. Rachel couldn`t hold on. She was excited as she felt Tom`s body being flattened and she was eager to feel that. She could even hear a tiny squish sound under her big and smooth sole.

        Suddenly she stopped and left the living room. She was kinda ashemed to felt so much pleasure squishing a single form of life. What was that? What I was doing!

        And again, Tom was left on the floor, squashed. Again he thought that he would be dead, and again, he recognized that he still alive, but still feeling the sensation of being squashed too. Tons of flesh punishing his poor body and pulling him into nothing, but he still there. Astonished, confused.

        Amazed.

        So, that is the sensation… Wow.

        He was about to stand up, but his head was a little dizzy. He decide to stay on the floor a little more until he feel good again. Tom was thinking about his predicament again. Stomped twice by two pretty giant girls and he survived both. He became immortal after shrunk? But he felt uncomfortable being under that giant feet, so, better not try to prove it. He was trying to stand up again when he felt the floor rumbled and suddenly a giant form appeared in front of him.

        Two massive feet was facing his tiny body. Ten meaty toes wiggling like it was eager to greet the tiny form of life in front of them. Tom could notice that a light cheese smell was coming between that toes as they wiggled. He recognized the shape of toenails and all. The sight mesmerized his mind and the smell coming from that giant toes made his cock throbbing a little.

        “WELL, WELL, WELL…” A familiar voice said. Tom`s reverie was broken and he craned his neck to look above him.

        “LOOK WHAT WE FOUND HERE…” Said Mel in a seductive and mischievous tone. “SOMEONE TO SQUASH!”  

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you guys enjoyed. Please, tell me what you think and I accept sugestions.