- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you guys for the support!

        The next summer days passed quickly and Tom saw again his mom step on a bug, but this time at the kitchen. She was walking with her slippers when she felt something underneath her foot followed by a crack.

         “Yuck!” She said with disgust as she took a look in her soft pink fluffy slippers. A little beetle was crushed under the soft surface, still moving a paw or two.

         The boy was eating his breakfast, looking his mom wiping the sole. And even Tom become annoyed with that bugs sometimes, invading his house. But he knew that was not their fault. They was just doing its bugs business, with a different consciousness than humans.

         “That’s what you get for sneaking around big people`s feet” Catherine said a little annoyed. “I hope you liked to felt the fluffy sole of my slipper.”

        Suddenly Melanie entered in the kitchen and saw her mom cleaning the slipper`s sole

       “Whoa” She said scratching her eyes. She was barely awoken. “Another one?”

“The last three summers was the same thing” Catherine said as she was preparing more bacon. “Bugs came here and got squashed under our feet.”

“Don`t be angry, mom” Tom said in a timidly good mood. “Since the weather is clear, they walk away to do their things after been hidden for months. It`s not their fault.”

       Catherine turned the face to her boy.

       “Are you trying to defend these creatures?”

        “Ah… yes?”

        She smiled and rubbed her palm on his cheek.

        “Oh Tom, it`s not my fault too if I`m walking and then my foot meet some unlucky insect. Besides, I don`t want this little guys touching our food or else.”

        Or lucky insects, Tom thought quickly.

        “I could call the exterminator, but we already have one” And she looked into Melanie.

        “Yeah, it will be good feel some bugs struggling between my toes again” She said looking to her food, wiggling her toes of her barefoot under the table.

        Tom really focused on his food to no think about little bugs trapped into his sister smelly toes. Or even himself trapped. In fact, Tom preferred Rachel or Catherine as giantess, because Mel could be very cruel with him. But somehow, he wondered about her as a giantess too. And when Rachel appeared on the kitchen, he looked into the chair that she would sit. He imagined himself again as a little person, right in the middle of the accent and then, Rachel`s round and firmly butt in pajamas attached to the wooden surface of the chair, squashing the hypothetic Tomas.

        The young boy was not feeling any wish or kind of attraction for his sisters or mother. But he was excited when he imagined them as giantesses. It was somehow, different. Seem that size matter. The fact to be at a giant pretty woman`s mercy excited him. Like she was a goddess, a deity to be worshiped by insignificant people. Like Tom. He couldn`t define it exactly, but he could feel it.

        At the afternoon, Mel went to a park, and Rachel, Catherine and Tom went to visit aunt Nancy. Needless to say that Nancy loved Tom`s foot rub. “Oh, Tomas! Such a nice foot rub!” She said smiling. “I guess you have a gift, little boy.” Nancy`s foot had calloused and dry soles, but her toenails always received a good care. She was a chubby woman in her 46 with a curly hair and a pretty face, but Catherine was beautiful than her. After all, Nancy was somehow attractive. As Catherine, she was single, but her last date was a guy about his twenty.

        Tom received 20 bucks for the foot rub and a kiss on his left check. A happy smile could clearly be noticed on his face. Not for the foot rub, but for the money.

        “I guess it will help you to buy something that you need” His aunt said with a wink.

        “Nancy, don`t try to catch my boy!” Catherine said and then chuckled.

“Oh come on Cathy, it`s just a reward for his nice work.” Nancy said as she was serving a little snack for their guests. She was about to take a seat and again, Tom imagined himself right there, covered by the shadow of his aunt`s big butt. Then, the hypothetic boy was squashed under his aunt`s giant rear. Nancy was a woman with large hips and a round booty. Tom imagined himself squirming under that huge juicy butt flesh dressed in a skirt. His reverie ended when he heard Rachel`s voice.

        “Earth calling Tomas” She said waving her hand in front of his eyes. Catherine and Nancy were chatting a little distant form the kids.

        “Ah, sorry Rachel, did you said something?”

        “I said that I don`t have money for your foot rubs.”

        “Oh… Ah, no problem. You can do my homework instead.” He smiled to her.

        “Are you talking seriously?” She said a little impressed.

        “Nope” He took a sup on his soda.

        “Better” She said smiling cutely to him. “I`m your old sister and you must do what I want.”

       “I will not obey any person older than me just because of it” Tom said raising an eyebrow. And Rachel`s personality made her seemed like she was the youngest person on the family.

        “But…” Rachel began to fake a pouty face. “I`m not just old, but bigger than you.”

        “Just a few inches” Tom replied chuckling at Rachel`s expression.

       “Since you are so reluctant, I will become a giant, and you will have to serve me” Rachel said with a proud expression. Tom gagged with his soda.

       “What?” His act made Rachel laugh.

       “You will not complain about it, and if you do, I will stomp you flat!”

       “Rachel, why in the name of God are you saying that stuff?”

        His sister laughed even more.

       “I`m just kidding little bro, I would never hurt you. I like you so much to do such a thing.” She tapped into his knee.

       “Well, if you need something, just ask. No need to be a giantess, I guess.”

       I guess? Inside him, Tom was really impressed by Rachel`s words. But instinctively, he was trying to stand against his crazy foot/giantess fantasies. Besides, Rachel is my sister.

       “In fact, I would prefer you shrunk.” She added.

       “Okay, but no need to punish me” He gave her a clumsy simile.

       “To be honest, Tom, I think you are very cute… And smart” Rachel said in a good mood. “And… When you began to rub my foot, plus that annual bug invasion in our house, I started to think on you.”

      “W-What…” Tom was trying to be calm, but his heart was hitting his chest with strength. “W-What are you mean?”

      “Don`t be panic” His beautiful sister giggled. “What I want to say is that I thought you as a tiny… person.”

      Tom`s eyes widen open almost like two baseball balls.

      “But… Why? I… I don`t understand, Rach… I mean…”

      “I don`t understand too” She cut him off gently. “But I imagined you as a bug, I mean, with the size of a little bug. And you would be so cute! I would take care of you, and else, Tom, like a little pet” She giggled.

       He would like to say something, but after a few seconds which seemed endless. All that he could do was just smile to her.

       “Well” He said finally. “It would be nice stay under your care, sis, but you know… I have plans for my life.

      “Yeah…” She sighed a little disappointed, but smiled back to him.

       Tom felt a little sorry about his sister`s desires that couldn`t become real, but he tried to stay focused on the logic.

       The same logic that he left behind to embrace his fetish. What is the fetish? Why I like this? There must be some reason.

       Somewhere.

       After a half hour, Tom, Rachel and Catherine left Nancy`s house. Arriving at home, Tom decided to take a walk and think about all these things.

       Why I like woman`s feet? Why I like to be tiny near them? Why I wish to be eaten like a little snack? And why I damn like to be squashed by their feet or ass?

       Maybe there was no logic. Or maybe less he tried to understand, more he could understand.

       Is there someone that like this stuff too? Someone like me?

       He walked away until he realized that he entered the same park as Mel did it. She would meet some friends, and, with them or not, Tom was not willing to meet her. He passed through some people jogging or running. He saw some couples too and a balloon seller. Kids were playing and butterflies flying. The world seemed to be nice.

      Suddenly he heard some people screaming around.

      “Let me pass! I`m in a hurry! Yelled a strange voice.

      Tom turned back to see what was going on when he saw an old man running like a boy. He was holding a syringe with a blue content. The old man looked as a crazy person with his eyes wide and a shaggy white hair. He was running towards Tom and the boy tried to stay away, but the crazy old man hit the boy with the syringe, applying the injection.

      “What the…” That’s all that Tom could say before he tremble on his knees, falling slowly on the park bench. The old man kept running and disappeared.

       The poor Tom was becoming weak, and his vision was fading out. He felt a weird sensation on his bones and muscles, his heart was beating irregularly and then, he blacked out. People that was passing by, just saw a young boy sleeping with his mouth opened, drooling. And when nobody was passing or looking, his body disappeared, just leaving the clothes.

        Like it was a good night`s sleep, Tom woke up, but on the ground. It scared him a little since he remembered the bench. He felt his muscles trembling a bit, but he managed it quickly, standing up. Suddenly, he noticed that were a very huge and weird vegetation around him. The boy looked around and it seemed that he was in the middle of some cornfield. His heart sank and he became worried, running around. What is this place?

        He noticed that he was naked. Then he put his hand on the forehead. Tom took another look around. He touched the huge strange leaf near him. Its look like a big blade of leaf. Like it all was grass.

        Grass?

        Tom became worried. Frightened. He ran, trying to find someone but all that he could find was just more of that strange blades of grass. He begin to notice that there was a strange and distant sound in the air, but he barely could recognize it. He remembered that old strange man who applied him an injection. What was that… And what is that? Drugs? I`m junkie? Dopey? The fact of didn`t find someone made him more desperate. The poor boy was running more and more, but nothing. Sometimes he felt a shake on the floor, but he ignored it.

        And finally he noticed two huge mountains. This is weird since he excepted see buildings. But what he saw a few seconds next shook his senses like if the boy was hit by a lighting.

        Two huge women. Enormous. Colossal. The most incredible sight of all his life. You could be amazed if you stay close to a giraffe, but it was a form of life many, many times big than a giraffe. Tom felt like he was nothing. A miserable piece of nothing. He lost all of his senses of reality, perception and, logic. He felt more frightened than before, but then… It came.

        It was there. His fantasy.

        Giantess girls.

        He could be dreaming, he could be under drugs effect. It doesn`t mattered. He needed to get close. He ran into them. But once again, his heart sank, he recognized the two goddesses in front of him. One of them was Christine Logan, a friend of his sister, Melanie. She was a pretty girl, knew as a good karate student. And the other giantess, was his sister, Mel.

       Christine was a girl with short pretty hair. She was most of time nice with people, but nobody messed with her, or they could receive a powerful kick on the face. If Melanie was strong and never declined a fight, Christine was worse at this point. She was the type of tomboy, as Mel, but not so deep. Tom saw her a few times in his house.

       She was sat on the grass and at her side, was Mel. Both girls barefooted, exposing her huge meaty and rough soles. And Tom noticed it quickly. His eyes scanned the giant walls of flesh, with pieces of grass plastered along the foot skin. The boy swallowed hard and the focused his thoughts and get attention. Better stay with Mel than lost in the park. All of his predicament was left by side. The moment needed an action.

       But he stumbled on his feet and fell into the ground. And then, he could pay attention better on the giantesses voices. Suddenly, both of girls stood up. They became bigger and Tom dropped his jaw. He was too shocked that he barely felt a light heat coming from his manhood. There were two goddesses, ready to be worshiped, unaware, or aware of the insects around them. Insects like Tom. Dreaming or not, he didn`t had time to realize about his predicament, or reality. He was living that moment. And at that moment, he was admiring the two giantesses talking to each other.

       “Maybe one day” Mel said. “You know, I don`t like much discipline.

       “Well, anytime you want, the dojo will open the doors for you” Said Christine. “But there is not a mat to practice. All the trainings sessions and fights are made on the wooden floor. My soles are getting rough or else.”

       “Oh stop it” Mel punched Christine`s shoulder as she chuckled. “You are not a sweet girl.”

       “I know. Whatever, nobody will check how do my soles look, right?” She gave a crooked smile.

       “Nobody, except one thing” Mel said.

       “And what it is?”

       “Bugs!” Mel smiled triumphantly.

       “Yeah, bugs” Christine smiled in the same way. “But they never will tell someone how our soles look, eh?”

        And both girls laughed as they start to walk towards the little Tom. When he realized it, he was too impressed to move.

        The girls were so big, that their movements were made in a different time, traversing different dimensions. They seemed slowly, but at the same time, they could reach everything before Tom.

        Oh God they are coming! I must stay out, but I need Mel`s attention.

        Instinctively, he jumped and waved his arms, screaming, but he noticed that it was being useless. And when he decided to stay away from the giantess path, it was too late.

        Christine raised her bare rough sole above him. She never looked down. Glued to her large sole, were pieces of grass, and a little of grime. Tom could swear that he saw a little ant glued too, completely static. The giant sole was becoming closer and closer, moving in its rhythm. Tom tried to run, but despite of his legs could be faster than Christine, the giantess legs was bigger and they were just so, that they moved in a different way. One second to Tom was different to Christine. A noticeable difference in space and time.

        And the sole became closer, closer, bigger and bigger. Tom never stopped to look up. The details of the foot skin became more visible. The little boy could notice some flakes of dirt and soon, Christine`s meaty soles became so large that it was like a sky. Tom`s face paled and before he could think on something…

        SQUASH.

        Christine`s meaty rough soles landed on the ground, flattening everything that it could find on its path.

        Tom was engulfed by a world of foot flesh, pushing him into the ground without mercy. He felt an immensurable pressure over its body, as all the sounds around was muffled. There was no air, except something dusty to feel through the nostrils. The pressure was so strong that Tom`s mind couldn`t think. He just felt everything on the world pounding his body into nothing. Jolts of shock were running through his torso and limbs. He couldn`t think, move or else. The bug sized boy was being squashed underneath a girl`s foot, without being noticed. Tom`s brain couldn`t say anything, but he`s conscious could; The end.

          Crushed under a pretty karate girl`s barefoot.

          The physics laws were acting. Tom`s body would pop like a grape and his bones crack under Christine`s mighty foot, right under the pad section. It would be soft, but thanks to the karate lessons, it became kind hard.

          But under that foot, even feeling pain, Tom didn`t felt death`s embrace around him.

          And Christine`s foot was lifted.

          He could feel the fresh air again, the sounds of nature, he could see again the light of the world.

          But in his mind, he still crushed. His body was unable to move, stuck on the ground, smashed like a grape in a comic form. Tom`s senses was acting and his mind was trying to recognized what happened. The first movement of the tiny guy was his mouth opening in astonishment.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

And there is more, of course.