- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you guys for views and reviews!

 

      “Stop saying that stuff, Melanie”. Tom said a little upset.  

 

     A few weeks has passed. At that time, Tom was asked by Catherine and Rachel a few times to massage her feet. They were delighted with Tom`s skills. Mother and sister were enjoying this so much that the last times, they rubbed their feet a few times against Tom`s face, just to show an act of care. Tom was used to hear Rachel giggling as she has her feet got massaged. And his mom always moaned in pleasure, but he was becoming used to this too. Catherine and Rachel were so delighted and used to Tom`s massages, that they began to play with him. Tom`s mother began to pinch his nose with her toes “you are such a good boy!” she said. And he could feel the smell of her foot and somehow, liked. One part of his mind always said “eeew, so gross!” But another part said “such an exciting odor!” And Rachel began to pull her soles to Tom`s lips, like she was trying to say “kiss my soles, Tom.” In fact, she really wanted, but she didn`t had courage enough to say that. She wished that he guessed.

      Sometimes, when Tom is out of his home, or even when he is in his room, he receives some messages in his cell phone. Sometimes is Catherine saying “I can`t wait to feel my heavy soles rubbed by my little boy`s hands”. And sometimes is Rachel, saying “I wonder if my little bro is ready to massage my feet ;) ” Along the time, he was driving crazy. His foot fetish increased. He liked to massage his mom and sister`s feet, but recently, he started to feel more excited when he did it. And since he was a 13 years old boy, he barely discovered his sexuality, he’s never been kissed. Weeks ago, he discovered the pleasure of having fun with himself when he was taking a bath and the memories of a hot girl on the school came to his mind. It was new for him and he liked to stroke his penis, having fantasies about that girl. He even wondered how could be the shape of her feet. But Tom didn`t reach the climax yet. He barely knew that it could be possible, since his mind was most of time unplugged from the world.

      One day at another bath, the image of his mom`s 9,5 size foot came to his mind. The moments of foot rub, the odor emanated from them, all of it made Tom excited and his cock began to throb. Catherine`s pleasured face, the wrinkles of her meaty and dry soles, the perfect pedicure of her toes, the moment as she pinched his nose with her toes… Tom began to masturbate, but he stopped. Wait, no! She is my mom! And suddenly, a scene of Catherine eating a piece of cake days ago came to his mind. He wished that he was that piece of cake. Tom wished to have been tiny, trapped in her food and then, eaten without being noticed. When the boy realized, he was stroking his cock again. He stopped, desperate, trying to stay calm. He finished his bath and played a mmorpg with some of his virtual friends.

      Then, Tom was trying to avoid it, but he never could. Every day he wondered about his mom`s big feet, and now he began to think about Rachel`s feet too. It became worse and good for him at the same time. He thought to tell it to someone, but he was frightened to be misunderstood. In an afternoon, Tom was checking his coins to buy some groceries at a store in his street. Then, one of his coins fell off his hands. It was rolling through the floor of the kitchen, and the boy began to track it. Suddenly a meaty bare foot stomped it vigorously. The meaty toes wiggled and Tom noticed that even they don`t have a pedicure, they looked well cared. When he looked for the owner of that foot, he faced his sister, Melanie.

      “Well, well, well…” She was saying in a mocking tone. “I guess I found 50 cents.”

      “No way Mel, its mine.” Tom said sternly.

      “Really? Try to get it, then.” She grinned.

      Tom knew that he couldn`t. Mel was stronger than him and she could beat him easily.

      “Ah... Okay.” He murmured. “It`s yours.”

      “You can have it back if you kiss my toes, little bro.” She said with triumphant expression.

      “Forget it, Mel.”

      “Oh come on” she was saying seductively. “They do not look bad, they?

      Tom took a glance on Mel`s foot. He must admit to himself, they looked sexy. It`s not a common thing for a tomboy girl. And Tom didn`t remember that Mel could have such a pretty foot.

      “Just a kiss, bro, and I promise to lift my big foot over the coin.”

      Tom realized that could be useless discussing about it. So, he lowered his face.

      “Okay, one little kiss.” He said.

      “Sure.”

      And he kissed his sister`s foot. Tom could feel a light odor coming between Mel`s meaty toes, but he ignored it.

      “Aww, I was expecting a kiss on my big toe.” Mel faked a pouty face.

      Without think about it, Tom kissed her big toe. Mel opened a smile and raised her 8,5 sized foot. The coin was stuck to the sole, right at the bottom.

      “Get it, bro” She said still smiling a little deviously.

      Tom took off the coin from Mel`s sole. He noticed that the coin was moist by the sweat of her foot skin.

      “Eeww…” He said. Mel put her foot on the floor.

      “One day, bro”, she said with a mocking smile “you will be like this coin. Stuck to my big sole, and there will be nothing that you can do about it.”

      “Damn Mel! Stop saying this!” Tom said a little upset.

      Then he went to the store. As he walked, he thought about what Mel said. That thing of being under her sole was quite scary. Where did she take that idea? Suddenly Tom imagined himself stuck like that coin under Melanie`s sole as she walked through the house. Then he shook his head. No way! He said to himself. When he arrived at the store, he bought his stuff and took back his way to his house. Again, a scene of Melanie`s sole with his tiny body stuck like he was a clay man, or a cartoon character. She was walking over him, and each step made him more stuck into the bottom of her sweaty and meaty sole. She was a giantess, mighty and sexy in her barefoot walk, with a devious smile on the face. As he was watching these scenes, he felt a heat in his cock and it throbbed a little. “Stop it, Tom!” He said in his mind.

      When he reached the front yard of his house, he saw Rachel walking barefoot over the grass, wearing a tank top and tight shorts that badly could contain her buttocks. Suddenly she stopped, looking into the ground. The girl lifted her foot and said a little worried.

      “Ah, did my big foot hurt you little guy?” She put her foot a little aside, still looking into the grass. Tom was still watching the scene. Looks that she stepped on some bug, he thought.

      “I`m sorry.” She continued, looking at what seemed a little beetle. “I can see that you are hurt, so, don`t worry little thing. I will end your suffer right now okay?”

       Her face gave to the bug a light smile, like it was a simple line in her lips. The bug was barely crushed and was struggling a little. She knew that it would not survive for much time. Then, Tom saw his sister raising her long bare sole above the bug on the grass.

      “Just stay still and crush good for me, okay? Bye, bye!”

      After that, she lowered her sole, stomping on the poor bug without disgust or else. Rachel twisted her mighty foot over the poor little thing and heard a crack. Then, she left the bug crushed and walked away singing in low voice, like it was a normal thing for her. Tom was in amazement and his eyes were wide open.

      “Ah, there you are, Tom!” She smiled.

      “Oh, hi, Rach… Do you want some candies?”

      “No I don`t, thanks little bro. Did you saw the little bug that I stepped on?” She was saying it in a cute way.

      “Ah…yes I did.”

      “At least he was stomped by my feet. They are smooth and clean, right?”

      “I guess so, sis.” Tom said giving a light smile to her.

      “Hehehe, so, be a good brother and rub my soles, or maybe I can step on you too, like I did with that little bug.” She winked to him and extended her tongue.

      “What?” Tom was impressed. “Wait Rach, no need to do that, I like to rub your feet.”

      Hearing that, Rachel opened a large smile. And Tom noticed that he said that without thought. But he still impressed about Rachel. If he knew her well, she couldn`t even hurt a fly, and now she was stepping on a bug, barefooted, like it was somehow, funny.”

      “Really?” She said as she jump and hugged her brother. “Aw Tom you are such a nice brother… I love to have my feet rubbed by your hands, and I must admit that is funny rub my soles on your face sometimes” She giggled.

      Tom clearly blushed, almost dropping his candies on the grass.

      “Ah… I mean, thanks Rach.” He tried to smile. “You are such a nice sister too…”

      Then, he passed through the front yard, reaching the door and arriving at the living room. Tom put the foodstuff on the kitchen, eating a piece of chocolate. Then, he went to the living room and sat on the couch. The young boy was watching some cartoons when his mom arrived. They greeted each other and Catherine went to her room. She took a shower and came back to the place where the boy was.

      “Honey, I need talk to you.” She said as she was walking into Tom.

      Casually, Tom saw a big ant walking near the couch. He was watching the bug moving its six paws through the wooden floor when Catherine`s flip flopped foot crashed over it. That sight frozen Tom`s senses. The big foot of his mom crushed flat the poor ant and the toes flesh spread apart as it landed on the floor. The long pedicured toenails was capriciously painted with a black color and all of it made Tom`s foot fetish explode as a little big bang inside him. For a second or two, he ignored that those pretty sexy hot foot belonged to his mom.

      Outside his reverie, Catherine noticed that her young boy was looking to her foot. She smiled lightly and rubbed his head.

      “Is there something on my foot that you are looking for?” She asked a little seductive.

      Tom blushed again, like his face was a tomato.

      “Ah… In fact, mom, you stepped on a bug.” He said without stop looking to her sexy foot.

      “Really?” Catherine kept her single smile, moving her toe flesh, contracting and spreading them. Tom wondered about the big ant, now flattened under the flip flop`s sole, as the owner was uncaring about it. For some reason, Catherine didn`t moved her foot over the bug as she noticed her son looking to her foot and talking to her. She left her foot there all the time.

      “Yeah” Tom noticed that he looked too much and moved up his face. “Ah… You didn`t saw it, right?”

      “Of course not, honey” Catherine said as she moved and sat at the side of her son. “So, I would ask you something.”

      “What is it mom?”

      “Well, Rachel and I know that you have a gift about foot rub, thank God.” She chuckled. “And I was talking about that with your aunt Nancy. She became interested and would like to see you, and of course, you would give her a nice foot rub.”

      Tom bit his inferior lip, thinking. The scene about Catherine`s big foot crushing the ant moments ago still in his mind and of course, it shook his senses. Deep inside him, he wished have been that ant. But that sounded stupid and nonsense at the same time.

      “Don`t feel obliged to do that, Tom” Catherine said. “If you don`t want it, that’s okay too.”

      One voice on his mind said, it`s your chance to see more juice feet! Go on! But another voice said, do go so far with this thing.

      “When we gonna do that?” He asked.

      “Oh, next weekend, I guess. So, it`s a yes, honey?”

      “Yes” He said timdly. What I`m doing?

      “Excelent!” Catherine clap her hands. “That`s my boy.”

      Aunt Nancy lived in the other side of the city. She was the sister of Tom`s father and sporadically meet Catherine and kids. Tom had nothing bad to say about her, but no so much good things too.

      Suddenly, Melanie entered the living room. She sat on the other couch and propped her feet on the coffee table. Tom took a glance and noticed that a cricket was plastered against her converse sole.

      “Aaah, what a nice day!” She said triumphant.

      “Good for you, honey” Catherine said as she left the place.

      The girl took the remote control of the TV and changed the channel.

      “Oh come on Mel, I was watching that cartoon show” Tom protested.

      “You still a kid, eh?” She said mockingly. “Come on bro, it`s time to see some mature stuff.”

      Then she put on a channel that was showing a baseball match.

      “And is time to see what you have under your converse soles” He pointed.

      “Ah the cricket?” She said. “I know.”

      Tom just lifted an eyebrow and Mel put her feet on the floor, now concentrated on the TV.

      “It`s summer again” She was talking indifferent, without look at her brother. “So, time to flat some bugs here.”The boy watched the match, but he was not paying attention to that. He was thinking about the flattened bug. He shook his head, but his mind was teasing him once again. The beetle, the ant, and the cricket, all of them squashed under mom and sister`s feet. Tom began to fantasize himself mistaken as a bug around big people. He watched in his mind his math teacher, Elizabeth Williams, hunting him as a disgusting bug that needs to be squashed under her old stiletto shoes. Then, his mind changed into Sarah Parker, a blond girl from his class, raising her sneakered foot to stomp him flat.

      And then, Tom left the logic behind. He opened his arms to embrace the fantasy, the imaginary. He began to live what would be good to live. And in his life, he should be small as a bug, at the mercy of pretty giant women.

 

Chapter End Notes:

And on the next capter, shrink time!