- Text Size +

Jessica walked into her classroom and placed a Chipolata burrito salad on her desk right next to some beautiful flowers.  She picked them up and sniffed them.  “Thank you Charlie,” she said as she exhaled.  Odd, she thought as she looked around not seeing any sign of him, where did he run off too.  Shrugging Jessica looked around and noticed some students didn’t clean up their chemicals.  Feeling slightly agitated that they didn’t follow the rules she kept a mental note which groups did and didn’t follow the directions to mark down a grade. 

Being careful not to breathe in the fumes, she quickly disposed of the chemicals safely.  Today’s lesson was a simple one with a couple of chemicals, but mixed incorrectly could make a deadly compound that could have some major side effects, possible even death.

As soon as all the chemicals were deposited the bell rang, making Jessica let out another agitated sigh.  She just missed lunch because of her students… oh they will regret this.  Storming over to her desk, Sammy walked into her class smiling very perky.

“Well someone is in a good mood,” Jessica said as she walked behind her desk.  “Do you like my class that much?” she said jokingly. 

“Hey your class is my favorite, but that not why I’m smiling.”  Sammy said.

“Oh, it isn’t is it?  What is it then…”

 

Charlie slowly started to wake up when he heard a loud noise.  It was the sound of the school bell ringing.  Odd, he thought, why is it so loud?  Opening his eyes Charlie looked around to see if Jessica was back.  Wait… why am I laying down, where is the chair, and what is that pounding noise… his thoughts stopped there when he saw Jessica.  Normally his heart stopped from pure love for her, but this time it was from fear.  She was huge… no huge was too small, gigantic was the word.

Charlie was stunted to see his girlfriend’s walk toward him.  Relieved that she noticed him she was getting closer and closer when she stopped.  She turned around causing Charlie to shout in panic.  Luckily she stopped there and didn’t continue, or he would be under the most gorges ass in the world.  Well maybe that isn’t such a bad thing.  Charlie heard Jessica talking to someone and realized it was Sammy.  Once in his life he prayed that she would blabber about him so Jessica might get suspicious and look for you.   

 

“I can’t tell you,” Sammy said.  She noticed the flowers on the desk and grinned.  “Were you surprised?”

“Oh you mean the flowers; yeah they were a big surprise.  Have you seen Charlie?”

Sammy rolled her eyes, So he chickened out and left… typical.  I guess he can wait another 2 years to work up the guts to ask, she thought.  “No I haven’t seen him; I think he might have come by when you were out getting lunch.”

“Oh,” Jessica said slightly depressed.

Upset to see her favorite teacher so upset, Sammy cursed Charlie for being so spineless.

Jessica went to sit down in her chair…

 

Charlie was mad that the one time he depended on Sammy for being Sammy; she can’t even do that right.  Before Charlie could rethink his plan there was a shadow above him.  His beautiful girlfriend and her gorgeous rear were descending quickly.  “No, Jessica… I’m down here!”  Charlie shouted at the top of his lungs and pushed his hands up to fend of the massive round sphere from descending.  To his surprise it stopped.  The rear end retreated, Jessica heard me!  Waiting for his girlfriend to turn around, Charlie started to feel grateful to whomever or whatever heard his prayer.

Then to his sorrow Jessica never turned around, instead she continued to walk away.

 

Jessica was about to sit down and relax for a few minutes before class started but some students were bickering right outside her door.  Walking to confront this confrontation before it got out of hand Jessica left the classroom.  After she broke up the argument she headed back into her room only to have her classroom start to fill.  Jessica went and got out the chemicals needed for the lab and divided the classroom up into groups.  The bell rang and Jessica started to teach the class…

 

Charlie saw Jessica return but she didn’t notice him in the chair.  Jessica started to explain the lab to her students and demonstrated how to do the procedure.  Charlie was stuck in a situation… how was he supposed to get help?  Judging by the size of everything around him he has to be… the size of an ant; maybe smaller or bigger.  Charlie walked to the edge of the chair and noticed the drop to the floor.  Yeah he wasn’t going to be able to make that and live.  Charlie decided to walk to the back of the chair so if Jessica would sit down he wouldn’t be crushed.  He made it halfway when there was a shadow.

Looking up he saw that posterior of wonder, began to make it’s decent onto him.  Shouting in horror Charlie tried to sprint to the back of the chair.  He never made it…

 

Jessica finished explaining the lab and proceeded to sit down.  Ahhh, she mentally sighed at the comfort her butt was in.  She picked up her salad and started to eat.  Granted she shouldn’t eat during a class, but she was too hungry to listen to the rules.  It tasted wonderful.  The only thing she needed now was… there was an itching sensation under her left butt check.  It was a slight tingling sensation, not enough to make her want to scratch it.  Trying to ignore it and hope it would go away Jessica took another bite of her salad.

 

Charlie was alive, but for how long.  He couldn’t move.  There was about a billion tons of weight on top of him crushing the very life out of his body.  Charlie moved slightly but barely made any progress.  Trying again Charlie scooted forward a fraction of an inch.  This was going to take forever, he thought as he pulled himself forward again.  Before he knew it there was a massive weight being bared down on him, causing him to wince and cry in agony as his breath was pushed out of him.  There was a loud scratching noise.  Jessica must be scratching her rear.

 

Jessica leaned slightly to the right in her chair after making sure no student was watching and quickly scratched the itch away.  Now she felt better. 

 

Charlie could breathe his stale warm air again… but he felt defeated.  He was less significant than an itch on his girlfriend’s rear end.  Giving up Charlie lay there hoping that he didn’t asphyxiate to death.  Almost as if his prayers were answered, there was a ripple and a gust of warm air…

 

Jessica felt a bubble in her gut.  Not wanting to let her students hear it she slowly released it as silently as possible thanking that no one could hear or smell it.

 

Charlie was crying due to the stench of this foul odor that swept over him.  Gaging Charlie shouted in pure agony wondering what he did to deserve this. 

 

“Miss. Boras, I have a question,” said a student causing Jessica to look up from her meal.  Getting up Jessica went over to check on her student to answer his question.

 

Charlie let out a joyous shout.  Jessica got up off him, giving him the chance to get out of there.  He quickly ran to the back of the chair and put his back up against the chair.  He was safe… or as safe as one can be when trapped on a chair the size of an ant.  Charlie sat there hopping that Jessica wouldn’t return, but knew better.  Time went by and the bell rang, that was odd she didn’t return to sit down.  The student’s must have had a lot of questions.  There were two voices talking now, Charlie recognized both of them as Jessica and Sammy.

 

“Jessica, I got some of the blue liquid on my arm.  Is that dangerous?”

“No, you will be fine.  As long as you didn’t mix the blue with the red there won’t be any side effects.”

“Thank goodness, I thought I was going to melt.”  They both laughed at her joke.  “Well I better get to English, ugh.  I hate English.”

“Good luck,” Jessica said as she looked around noticed some students didn’t clean up like they were supposed to.  Luckily there was one more class before school was over.  Jessica was about to sit down as her last class came into her classroom and the bell rang.  Straightening up again she started the procedure again for her class to follow the instructions.

 

Charlie watched Jessica’s back as she started to explain the experiment.  When she was done she sat back down. Charlie proceeded to suck in his breath to be as small as possible.  Jessica’s butt touched the chair and Charlie let out a relieved breath as she missed him by an arm’s length.  Now what?  Charlie thought as he was mere inches away from his girlfriend’s rear.  He would have to wait until she noticed him, but how long will that take?

 

Jessica had to grade some papers.  It was 3 hours past when the last bell for school to end.  It wasn’t that bad, except she was expecting to see Charlie… where was he?  Sammy was also here too, doing some math homework she got over the weekend.  That was what Jessica loved about Fridays, no work on Saturday or Sunday.  Just as she was about finished with her last paper, Mike walked in with a trash can.

“Hey Mike.” Jessica said, but he didn’t acknowledge her.  He had his headphones in.  Glancing up he stopped what he was doing.

“OH HEY MISSES. BORAS.  JUST EMPTYING THE TRASH!” he shouted.

Jessica covered her ears.  “You don’t have to shout!” she said.

“UH, OH SORRY!”  He took his headphones off.  He grinned at her, “New headphones, blocks out all noise.”

Jessica grinned at him, “That’s nice…”

“Are those new flowers?  Who gave them to you?”  He asked pointing at the flowers Charlie brought in.

“Charlie…” she said dreamily. 

“Oh, he came by?  Huh didn’t see him.”

 

Charlie was shocked at what he was hearing, Mike didn’t see him?!  Charlie felt his rage boil over.  He realized that the only person who knows about him is Sammy, and she isn’t going to tell a SOUL!  Perfect he thought, just perfect.  Now knowing that no one will start search for him, in fact it was stupid to think that anyone would actual think to look in the chair that Jessica was sitting to look for you.  Charlie felt as stupid as can be; the only way to get back to normal now was to get Jessica’s attention.  Of course there was very little he could do to do that.  The only reasonably safe way would to shout in her ear; which just so happens to be about a couple of miles up in the air.  Well best start to climb.

 

Jessica just finished her grading and waited until Sammy left to close and lock up.  Right before Sammy left she turned around and asked, “If you see Charlie, tell him I think he is a sissy for chickening out.”

Confused Jessica just nodded, “Yeah, sure thing.  I’ll tell him when I see him.”

With that being said Jessica got out of her chair and locked up her room.  She headed to her car and started to drive home.  As Jessica pulled out of the school’s parking lot she didn’t notice Charlie’s car parked across the street.  Charlie parked away to make sure Jessica didn’t see his car in the parking lot of the school and catch him before he could surprise her.  Better safe than sorry he thought.

 

Charlie grabbed the fabric of Jessica’s skirt and started to climb.  It was almost like rock climbing but easier.  Charlie was making good progress and just got to the gap between Jessica’s shirt and skirt.  He looked up and noticed that it was a good jump up to reach the next piece of clothing.  Before he jumped he heard Sammy called him a chicken.  He laughed to himself, “We will see about that…”  Bending his knees Charlie gave a big leap and nearly grabbed the clothing…except Jessica stood up.  Two things happened then, the first the cloth got pulled out of reach.  The second, as Jessica moved a gap appeared underneath Charlie’s feet. 

The gap led straight between Jessica’s skirt and to her underwear.  Charlie had enough time to cry out in alarm and grab the fabric of her underwear.  Now Charlie dangled from the waist band of Jessica’s underwear with the skirt now covering the top.  Covered in darkness Charlie cried out in alarm as he dangled above Jessica’s smooth round rear.  His grip was failing quickly as the Jessica’s walking jarred his hands.  He heard a car unlocking and told himself to last a little longer but then his hand gave out.  He let out a wail as he fell, until his lower body hit the top of Jessica’s butt and rolled into her crack.

Charlie tried to move but was stuck waist deep into Jessica’s crack.  Unable to move, Charlie hung his head in shame and disappointment could this get any worse?