- Text Size +

Jessica couldn’t help but feel disappointed in Charlie for dropping off such beautiful flowers and then not showing up.  Was it that he had something to do?  Could he be planning a surprise for her?  The thought of Charlie going out of his way to surprise her with a special treat made her feel delighted. 

The drive home wasn’t too long.  Jessica lived about 30 minutes away which wasn’t too long of a drive.  Playing her music slightly too loud, she drove as fast as she could to get home.  Maybe Charlie is already at my house, she thought. 

 

Charlie tried to twist out of Jessica’s ass, but was unable to move.  Her butt cheeks held on to him like a vice grip.  Getting desperate Charlie tried to get Jessica’s attention by pinching her.  That didn’t work so he tried to punch her to see if she notices him… again nothing.  Charlie let out an agonizing “Why!” when he heard Jessica turn on the radio to blot out all noises he was making.  Letting out a bitter laugh Charlie realized how insignificant he really was to his girlfriend.  In fact what luck does he have now that he was trapped in her pants with no one to look for him?

The ride to Jessica’s house was a longer and agonizing wait.  After the first ten minutes Charlie couldn’t feel his legs anymore as they went numb.  When Jessica reached her house Charlie would believe that his legs were now dead from lack of blood, if it weren’t for the shooting pain that he usually gets when his legs fall asleep. 

Charlie heard Jessica turn off her car and open the car door.  Then she started to move.  The moment she got out of chair Charlie felt himself slide deeper into her ass crack.  He let out a yelp as he slide up to his arm pits.  Charlie spread his arms out and held himself up to keep from sliding further into the unknown.  Charlie tried to pull himself up, but didn’t have the upper body strength to pull himself out. 

Dangling by his arms Charlie cringed at the fact that sooner or later he will fall down and never be heard of again…

 

Jessica got out of her car and headed to her front door.  She unlocked the door and walked inside.  Flipping on some switches she noticed that her house was the same as when she left it.  Charlie was nowhere to be found.  Letting out a disappointed sigh, she should have known.  All well, she thought as she went to the fridge and looked for some food on the bottom shelf.  Leaning forward she started to search for that meatloaf she made the other night…

 

Charlie felt his arms starting to get numb when all of a sudden the gap that he was holding himself up from started to get wider.  Panicking, Charlie quickly swung his right arm over so he was grabbing one edge with both hands as the other part of Jessica’s butt started to pull away. 

“What’s going on,” Charlie shouted out.  Then light started to shine in from his right.  Peering to the right as he held on he saw that Jessica was leaning forward and could see the fridge open.  She was searching for something to eat.

Wait… this was his chance to get free.  Jessica’s back is practical straight.  All Charlie had to do was get up out of Jessica’s crack and run as fast as he could.  Hurrying, Charlie poured all his efforts into lifting himself up.  He got one arm up, then the other.  Smiling, he was going to make it…

 

“Ah, found it…”  Jessica pulled out the meat loaf, stood up, and closed the door.

 

The light started to narrow down as Jessica was standing up.  Charlie didn’t have enough time to pull himself up as Jessica’s butt cheeks started to close in on him again.  Bracing himself for the impact, he felt the other cheek of Jessica’s butt close around him as they snuggly wrapped around his tiny body.  Charlie was now neck deep in Jessica’s ass with no hope for rescue.  Charlie still didn’t give up though, he tried to pull himself out using his arms that were still holding onto Jessica’s butt cheek.  Pulling with all his might he tried to pull himself up… he didn’t budge.  Trying again to escape this fleshy prison he pulled again with all his strength… still nothing.  Charlie felt the rage build in him as he realized how pathetic it seemed of him, he tried one last time.  Letting out a yell, he attempted to pull himself out like his life depended on it… which it did.  This time Charlie pulled himself up slightly.   He was now shoulder’s deep instead of his neck.

Letting out a laugh of joy at his successes he tried again to pull himself out and moved up to his arm pits.  I’ll slowly make my way out of here

 

Jessica finished reheating the meatloaf and put it on a plate.  Jessica walked over to a chair at her dinner table and sat down to eat.

 

Charlie made it a couple of inches higher when the unthinkable happened.  Jessica was sitting down to eat.  Charlie completely forgot why Jessica stood up from the fridge; she was going to eat.  Charlie felt his world start to fall backwards as Jessica sat down.  There was a sense of vertigo right before his prison walls pressed down on him harder. Wincing in pain and trying to let out a shout for help Charlie squirmed to get free. 

To Charlie’s pure horror this did the complete opposite of what he wanted; he was now being sucked down.  In pure panic Charlie used all his energy trying to get out.  Charlie tried to pull and wiggle free at the same time.  He didn’t move an inch until he stopped struggling, only to be pulled deeper in.  Charlie was now up to his neck again.  Frustrated and frightful Charlie gave up as he was now getting tired.  All of a sudden Charlie felt a rumble.

 

Jessica was almost done with her meatloaf when she felt her lunch coming back with a vengeance.  Putting a hand on her belly she felt a gurgling sensation move through her.  Letting out a soft groan, and happy no one was around, she released the building pressure in her gut…

 

It all happened in seconds but for Charlie it felt like a life time.  Charlie felt the walls around him vibrate violently as his grip was loosened.  There was a loud noise too as Charlie was deafened by the sound.  Jessica’s butt cheeks were still shaking when the smell hit Charlie making him dizzy.  With all this happening to him, he was unable to hold on as he lost his grip.  Letting out a cry for help, he was pulled down Jessica’s crack until there was no sign of him.

 

Jessica blushed at the noise she made.  Even with no one around she still felt embarrassed at the fart she just produced.  Then the smell hit her.  Immediately she lost her appetite.  Standing up she walked away from the smell and head to her living room to finish a book and watch some T.V.  Picking up her book she sat down on the couch and pulled her feet up on the couch to get comfortable.  When she was comfortable she opened her book and started to read.

 

 Charlie was in a living nightmare.  All around him was warm fleshy walls pressing down on him impairing any movement he made.  The smell of Jessica’s gas still clinged to the air and could be smelt every time Charlie breathed.  Charlie felt tears building up as he realized how bad of a situation he was in.  Why him?  What did he do to deserve this?   As if to answer the walls around him pressed up against him even more making him gasp out in pain as it restricted his ability to breath.  He was only able to inhale a little amount of oxygen at a time.  Charlie could do nothing as he waited for some way out of this mess… if there was one.

 

Jessica just finished her book and looked up at a clock.  It was 9:00 pm and there wasn’t a sign of Charlie.  Slightly upset that he hadn’t shown up at all Jessica was planning on taking a shower and heading to bed.  All of a sudden her door rang.  She got up and opened the door.

“Charlie-” Jessica stop as she noticed it wasn’t Charlie.

“Hey, girlfriend,” said Jessica’s best friend Tiffany.  Tiffany and Jessica have been friends for a long time.  It wasn’t rare for Tiffany to show up unannounced and party with Jessica whenever she deemed necessary.  Tonight was one of those nights.

Tiffany walked inside Jessica’s house and gave Jessica a big hug.  “You ready for a night at the club!”

Jessica looked a little uncertain.  “Well… not really I was going to go to bed.”

“What?”  Tiffany said in surprise and disappointment.  “Oh come on you need to get out and party.  It’s funner to party with another friend.”

“Funner?  I don’t think that’s a word.”

Tiffany waved away Jessica’s comment, “Funner, more fun whatever.  The point is I need a wing man or woman and you are just the person I was looking for.”

“I don’t know…” Jessica said as Tiffany was already pulling her out the door.

“Come onnnnn, it will be fun.  We are going to party at that new club that just opened up.”

“I’m all dirty and I haven’t had a shower and I’m feeling tired,” Jessica protested.

“I bet no one will care how you smell and if they do, then they can go fuck themselves.  As for the tired part the music and drinks will wake you up.”  Jessica was already being pulled out the door.

“Fine just let me get some decent clothes on.”  Jessica walked away and headed to her room to change her clothes.  She changed out of her shorts and t-shirt into a long sleeved shirt and a nice pair of skinny jeans.  

 

Charlie heard the doorbell ring and felt the pressure ease of him.  When Jessica got off the couch Charlie also saw a dim light.  Could it be?  He was right there, next to freedom.  All he has to do is move about a foot and he would be out of this nightmare.  Of course that was easier said than done.  Any movement he tried to make caused him to use all his strength; even then he only moved a fraction of an inch.  Slowly he made his way to the exit of his fleshy prison. 

As Charlie inched his way toward the light he heard muffled voices.  Jessica was talking to someone, but who?  It didn’t matter Charlie had to get out no matter what.  Charlie made it half way to his destination when Jessica started to walk.  Charlie felt every step vibrate up her legs and shake him as Jessica walked.  Trying to get out quicker, afraid that Jessica was going to the bathroom Charlie started to squirm faster.  After what felt like forever Charlie made it to the exit, he was one last wiggle away…

All of a sudden Jessica bent over and opened up a bigger gap for Charlie to get out.  Praising God for his help Charlie was about to drop out of Jessica’s ass and into her underwear when in one quick moment Charlie’s hopes were destroyed. 

“Nooooo!” he shouted as he saw past the thin material of Jessica’s underwear.  Jessica was pulling up some pants and from the looks of it they were skinny jeans.  As her hands pulled up the surrounding area around Charlie started to bear down on him crushing him.  It was like she was sitting down again, and unable to move.  Charlie finally faced facts, he was trapped in Jessica’s ass and she was going out.  It was going to be a long night…

 

Jessica paused for a second, she though she heard a noise… nah it had to be her imagination.  Jessica left her room as she headed to her front door to leave with Tiffany.

“Ooo, someone looks sexy tonight.  Ready?”

“Yeah, let’s go have some fun.”