- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

..

It was on the week of my 18th birthday that my new life began. It was not exactly the way I wanted but, I had to do it. Things went too far than what I had expected. And I am stuck where I am now due to that reason. And it's all my fault. Okay, okay I'll tell exactly what had happened.I had always been a calm boy. I was quite short for my age and was nearly of equal height to my little sister Sarah, who was 3 years younger than me. I was decent at school and was living a perfect life. That was until I was 15 years old. There was a dispute between me and the local gang. The leader of the gang believed that his son's girlfriend was cheating on him. He blamed that I was responsible for this. Her name was Jenny. She was a childhood friend of mine and we were still in touch. That was all and I don't know why he'd suspect me. I couldn't talk myself out of this dispute. I hid everything from my parents. My mom lives separately and I live with dad. Dad is a busy scientist and I rarely get to meet him. So, everything was easily hidden. I didn't tell anything to my sister either although I'd say almost everything else to her as we got along quite well. Life moved on and I lived in constant threat and harrassment. Apparantly, Jenny also lied to her boyfriend that I was flirting with her frequently. That bitch. So, I was under huge pressure. My studies and games all went down. I could see no way out.One day, dad returned from lab with a small invention that he said he was proud of. He went on to say how he spent years in making this small device and how it could be used to end hunger and poverty. Sarah and I were both pretending to listen. That was probably when I heard it could shrink anything. My mind couldn't let go of how I was being bullied. So, as a result, the wildest of wild and the craziest of crazy idea came to my immature head. You've probably guessed it right. So, as I knew the pin code to dad's safe, I stole the little device. First, I pointed it to an apple just to be sure. The apple instantly shrunk. I ate that apple and then went on to make the second biggest mistake of my life, shrink myself.Right after the ray hit me, I fainted. It was the worst sensation ever. I had expected myself to be atleast as small as 2 inch so I could escape everyone. But, I couldn't be more wrong. I shrank, but just a little bit. I was probably only just shorter than Sarah, but still my height was quite normal by the looks of it. I decided to keep the device where it was. As I was walking towards the safe, I slipped. Fearing that the device would break down, I grabbed hold of it but accidently pulled the trigger. The ray travelled a short distance, hitting dad.THIS was the biggest mistake of my life. I just hoped he would think he accidently hit himself with it at some point. I thought it was the end of it and I'd not do anything with it. I thought that there would be no more shrinking. I was wrong.Anyway, I put the device back and went to sleep.The fact that my sister who was 3 years younger than me was quite disturbing already. I just hoped that I was only slightly shorter. I couldn't sleep. As morning came, I sat up on my bed hoping for whatever good that could happen. Sarah came in as she usually did to wake me up. "Awake already?"-she asked. I didn't reply. She sat on my bed. "Get moving bro. Today you are going to singing contest. You have to rehearse. Did you forget?" she said. I had forgotten but I wasn't getting up anyway. "No. Let me sleep." I said hoping that she'd go away. She didn't. But instead, she pulled me. To my surprise, I couldn't resist a bit and crashed with the floor. "I am sorry, OH MY GOD." she shouted probably noticing my height. She pulled me up again. Shock of my life-I barely reached her shoulder. "Sammy, what happened?" she asked. I was speechless. All of a sudden, she hugged me. My face was tightly planted on her breasts. That was embarassing. "Don't worry small one." she said. She was teasing me already.