- Text Size +

Aelita's Fun

Aelita cannot help but to smile when her date walks into the room.  He’s a handsome boy, but by most standards he isn’t exactly the cutest.  No, he’s actually quite plain, has rather longish hair for a boy that sits just on his shoulders.  His eyes are brown, matching his hair color, and this boy’s face is as smooth as it was the day he was born (he even looks a few years too young for the girl as well).  Yet Aelita knows better.  The boy was a champion swimmer on the team and dives in his free time.  He even participates in Triathlons.  He’s also pretty smart and was the main reason why she managed to get an A in biology last year.  And he’s nice.  He’s not the type to rent a room for a set of after dance activities.  She could have easily had left Lisa alone as this boy would never discover if she was wearing panties or not.

So while this boy, who appears average on the surface, walks up to her and places the small corsage on her hand, Aelita’s mind cannot help but jump to the possibilities.  Aelita herself is not an unpopular girl.  For a nearly perfect A student (the B in Latin was considered and A by the teacher and the rest of the class) she is very social at the school.  She too is an athlete, a cross country runner and also plays tennis during the spring.  She was considered one of the most beautiful girls at their school back in the 10th grade and was Homecoming Queen this year.  She is on good terms with nearly the entire student body and helped organized all the senior events.  She isn’t the most pure girl out there.  In fact, she had found herself throughout high school eyeing guys greedily,  sneaking looks into the men’s locker room, even once sneaking into the storage room that sits in-between the men’s and women’s locker rooms as to spy the guy’s naked.  She masturbated herself till she passed out that day.  She has been to porn sites (no, she is not 18 just yet), and yet though…after all that, she has kept herself from actually going all the way.  So she is no stranger to her body. 

Tonight is no different.  As the two dance though both the fast and the slow songs, she feels her body warm up to the thoughts of this teen ravishing her body, and sticking the object in which she knows her body was designed for into herself.  This is prom night after all. It is nearly expected of her to go upstairs with this boy, find a room and lay down for him.  No matter how you put it, that is what is expected of her.  She occasionally sees some guys and girls kissing on one another.  They keep it clean for the adults, but she knows what they are up to.  The tightness of the dance floor does not help.  On the fast songs, she is always bumping into someone, grinding into them from behind, or having to dance intensely and really closely with her date.  On the slow songs, she finds herself once again pressed into him too tightly.  At times, she can swear that she feels his hard, erect member pushing up against her curved underside.  She fights the feelings away, but the problem is that her body is too much in love with the idea of discovering the final aspect of what it means to be a woman.  She wants him bad. 

This factor is not lost on Lisa.  Lisa can feel everything, smell everything.  She has no vision though.  That factor would be lost on her anyway…its dark under this dress.  But what it’s lacks in light…it makes up for with humidity, and dampness and sweat.  Lisa finds herself constantly being squeezed between the teen’s legs.  She finds her cloth body rubbing up and down the girl’s now giant cunt, and endures it as her body is slowly sucked into her wet vagina, and boy it is wet.  Lisa started this experience dry.  In fact the environment was nearly completely dry.  Now, Aelita is sweating from more places than one and for multiple reasons. Her pores that surround her small pubic hairs send out a constant flow of moisture over her region.  She sweats because its hot, she sweats because her movement, she sweats because she’s in heat.  Her Vagina fallows suite.  It seems to keep itself lubed the entire four hours of the dance, a feat Lisa always thought was impossible.  Yet the entire time, her pliable cloth body continues to soak up Aelita’s juices as they flow from her space and out into her grasp.  She feels as the flow just simply wants to get heavier and heavier.  It gets to the point where she can no longer hold any more of this fluid, so it simply leaks threw her, and drains towards the floor, and down the girl’s leg. 

Lisa can’t help but to feel stunned.  She can easily smell Aelita’s fluids.  The smell is extraordinarily powerful.  It fills the entire space under the dress.  It hangs in the air.  There is little to no air circulation down here so the stench of sex just hangs in the air.  Lisa wants to feel aroused, her brain is too use to getting aroused by this smell.  It begins wanting to crave sex, she starts wanting it, needing it, but there is none to be found.  To make matters worse, her brain cannot find the satisfaction of feeling its own parts heat up.  They simply aren’t there anymore.  No, she is simply a piece of fabric between this girl’s legs, and right now, this girl may as well be on her period with the level of fluids she is releasing.  Lisa may have a concept of time, but right now she is in a dark room with no way of seeing anything.  So the minutes and possibly hours of feeling her body in this confused form constantly being squeezed and stretched and pressed and otherwise handled by this girl’s body just all seems to blend together…that is until…

“Well, I wouldn’t mind sitting.”  Aelita states with a nervous smile on her face. 

She and her date had been dancing for close to two hours nearly non-stop, only breaking to speak to a friend who happened to be next them on the dance floor, and even then the pauses were brief.  So the boy walks Aelita over to her chair, pulls it out for her, and allows her to sit before seating himself.  He then quickly responds with,

“Don’t expect something like that all the time.”  His statement is voiced in a nervous manor, but Aelita understands that this is a special occasion.  However, he pulling out her seat was something she never even expected in the first place. 

“That’s okay…it is the 21st century after all.  But it’s nice that you did it for me.” 

The two look at each other for a moment.  If this was a movie, this would be were the girl and boy would kiss.  However, both of these teens are too nervous for this.  In fact their minds kind of like the limited contact.  He is sporting an erection so hard, he could cut though diamond.  Aelita on the other hand has probably lost at least a pound or two of fluid out her crotch.  Yet the entire time, not one iota of thought rests on the girl between her legs.  Even as her date states in a rushed manor, “Let me get something to drink” her mind never makes it to the girl.

Lisa on the other hand is curious.  All the sudden the movement stoped.  And with the movement finished, the river from between Aelita’s legs have finally begun to subside. 

‘What is going on…what happened?’

She feels more pressure on her lower side, and the weight of this girl being applied into her body.  Yet none of this weight seems to pose a problem for her.  She can’t feel any pain.  But yet the fact that her rear section seems stretched out while both her bottom and forward sections are being squeezed into a smaller space seems odd to her. 

‘Maybe the dance is over?’

It’s far from over. 

Aelita and her date spend the next forty minutes chatting and laughing with friends.  Its hard to imagine that it is nearly twelve midnight.  But when eleven fifty arrives, last dance is called.  So its back out to the dance floor.  The song, the Donna Summers Disco favorite…Last Dance (what, were you expecting maybe Do it to me one more time?).  The song was chosen for its appropriateness, and the fact that it is both a slow song, and a fast song all at the same time.  Once again Lisa feels the familiar feeling of the two massive structures rotating back and forth between the holes in her structure.  It is the oddest feeling, but once she thinks about it for a few seconds, she comes to the realization that…

‘She is walking.’

That’s right.  Aelita was walking out to the dance floor.  She then lines up in front of her date and the boy embraces her tightly.  Instantly Aelita’s breath begins to shutter and she becomes nervous and aroused once more.  She is close enough to the boy to realize that he is hard once more, which brings up another reason why women have traditionally worn less form fitting clothing in the past, the excess fabric means they can’t feel a man’s prick up against their bodies.  The feeling of this organ so close to its natural landing zone instantly starts her virgin cunt drooling once again.  Yet somehow, when the beat of the song accelerates, the two go from sexual tension to just having fun and trying to dance the way they see on TV.  They are no Dancing with the Stars, but they are more than good enough for this dance floor.  And when the song ends…the tension begins again. 

The teens begin breaking up for the evening.  Many take their Limos and go werever, but Aelita knows where most are headed.  Her friend waves goodbye as she walks away embraced by her own date.  She knows all too well that girl will have a very long, sexual night tonight, or should one say morning.  Without hesitation, they both head to Aelita’s date’s car.  It’s on older vehicle, a Civic that has been to the moon and back.  Yet it works, and is the perfect first car considering teen insurance rates these days.  When the two drive off, the question instantly comes up as to,

“So…where are we going?”  Aelita asks nervously. 

Lisa hears this.  The heat in the dress is high, but it has lowered recently.  It took her a few moments to put two and two together, but now that she can hear the car engine going she quickly realizes that…

‘Hold on a sec…don’t take me from the hotel!’

“Well…I was going to just…take you home.”  The boy nervously manages. 

“Oh…well…there is no rush.”  She squeezes out. 

‘No, no, no, no, no….turn back!’ 

Lisa has no concept of where she is, but she is becoming frightened once more.  Her heart should be racing and adrenalin pumping, but she has none of those organs any more.  She is trapped. She can only feel the bumps in the road, and hear the rather awkward conversation the two older teens have.  The way they speak, you’d never think that they have known each other for years.  The drive seems to last for hours.  They head out to the western part of the state.  They stop at a field and watch the moon for a little bit.  Then by three in the morning they arrive back at Aelita’s house.  The boy then walks her up to her front door, and kisses her goodnight.  After which he is off.  As Aelita walks back in her house…and deals with her parent’s smiling faces, she is actually relived that nothing happened.  Now that the prospect of sex is over, her body allows its fatigued state to take it over.  Aelita has been up since six the previous day, making this a twenty one hour day.  She is not a late night person.  She is not a coffee drinker.  Her body has been running on hormones and adrenalin since six.  Now that everything is over…those support systems disappear and her body nearly collapses.  She barely has the energy to remove her dress and her pantyhose. 

So when she lays down on her bed, still wearing her bra and panties, the thought of this little girl on her underside is the furthest thing from her no longer functioning mind.  Lisa wants to cry, but there is nothing she can do, the body she is draped over, and protecting the dignity of…is asleep. 

About 10 AM

Aelita finally rolls over in her bed.  The sun pouring though her windows becomes too much and she must awaken.  When she does roll over, a knock comes to the door. 

“Come in.”  She states in a yawn.

With that her mother comes in with a smile.  She walks up to her bed and sits on the side and asks.

“So…how was it?”

“It was fun…and no we didn’t have sex.”

“You know I don’t care…as long as you two use protection dear.”

Aelita doesn’t respond. So her mother adds,

“Well, you can tell us all about it when you get up.  Oh, and by the way…who is the girl you currently are wearing?”

Just like that, she is wide awake.