- Text Size +

Prom Night

Disclaimer

This story is pure ficture.  The people in this story not only do not exist, but they were not meant to represent any one who actually does or did.  As well, the goverment does not the technology featured in this story...so don't ask.

Lisa couldn’t stand it.  Here she was, he first night back in the states in over a month, and just to see this.  The young girl, with her blondish, brownish hair, her petite, barely high school figure and rather cute face highlighted by a pair of emerald green eyes stands in the lobby of her hotel and can only watch in a miffed state.  It’s not that this fifteen year old minds cruising around the world with her jet setting parents.  She loves seeing all these different countries and their different peoples.  And these weren’t we can’t eat for days on end countries ether. If the people in the places where’d she been didn’t eat, it was because they were trying to fit into the latest fashions.  Yet, this girl who makes friends easily only to have to say goodbye, who has seen plenty of boys who have called her cute, has managed to enter into one of the few airport hotels hosting a prom party.  Now granted, this hotel is no ordinary airport hotel, it’s one that should actually be in a down town city center, and shouldn’t have the word airport anywhere on it, but that doesn’t help her. 

“I can’t stand it.”  She says to herself. 

Lisa had just come from an interesting day of looking around.  She had never been to Baltimore and decided to take in the sites.  She left early wearing a rather fluffy looking, pleated jean skirt, a set of jet black tights and black ballet flats, a white T-shirt with a denim vest.  She drew heads where she walked, including one boy who she could swear was in college.  There is no denying the fact that she is cute, but she is also lonely. She hasn’t had a real friend since kindergarten.  Now, she gets to see how the other side lives.  Hundreds of boys and girls walking in from Limos and their parents cars, girls all in long, glamorous looking gowns and corsages on their hands, boys in black tuxedoes and every one of them looking like they go to some well off, $30,000 a year school.  They are all there to have fun.  Even the few kids who looked a little geeky had their dates and seemed to only receive compliments from the guys who looked like they could be jocks. 

So with a smug look on her face, she reasserts her hand on her purse strap and heads for the elevators.  Within minutes she’s up stairs in a two bedroom suite and face down on the pillow and crying.  She had only really started missing people her age recently. But,

‘Why the hell am I crying?’  Her mind asks itself.  ‘We shouldn’t be crying!  They’re all older than us anyway.  Let’s just watch TV.’ 

So she rolls over and switches on the Tube (if you can still call a flat screen, HD TV a tube anymore). The first thing which pops on is the Sins of the Sisters, a porno about these Cat…

“What the heck!”  She nearly yells. 

She checks and sure enough, the TV has somehow unlocked the porno section.  This is not the first time she’s ever seen this.  In fact, the first adult scenes she ever saw were because of hotels forgetting to re-lock their adult entertainment after the previous guest had left.  Yet she has been here for a full day, and for this to be on is unusual.  Yet, as this lesbian love fest goes on, she finds herself captivated by the images on the screen.  She cannot take her eyes off of them.  They lick each other’s parts, suck on each other’s breast, and finger each other clits.  It makes this young teen wet nearly instantly, and as she feels her vagina begin to pulse with excitement, the temptation to masturbate becomes too much for her.

‘But I don’t want to just masturbate.’  She suddenly realizes.  ‘I want one of the guys downstairs.  I want to have some real fun.  But how will I get them to break their dates?’

In ten seconds, the girl goes though nearly a hundred scenarios, but scenario 101, reminds her of what she has available to her.  She hops up off the bed just as the Hotel Net cuts off the porn movie and flashes an apology screen.  She walks into the main living room and finds the device she is looking for.  It’s a piece of highly advanced technology, some say practically alien. It’s a watch.  But it’s what the watch can do that has her interested.  She places it on her wrist and she instantly sees a digital holographic screen.  The screen has a privacy mode, and is only visible to her, the current user.  The device is already use to her language so English text is immediately loaded.

Hello Lisa.”  The device starts in her head.  “How may I help you today?”

“We are going to have some fun today my little device.” 

“And may I enquired what your plan is so I can better assist?”

“I want to have some fun with one of the members of that prom downstairs.  I want to get one of them up here so that I can have some fun with them, but get this…I want to shrink them to do it.”

‘So you wish to use one of them against their will.  Well, if you insist.  Shall I place this operation under your private file?’ 

“Yes.”

“Please do keep in mind, my function is not to harm.  If my abilities are used to…’

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know the disclosure.  Let’s just go.”

“If you insist.”

With that, Lisa heads out of her room.  The second the door closes, she presses her mind to the device, and tells it,

‘I want you to track my parents, so that I know how much time I have left.’

“Affirmative.  Your parents are currently at the lab, and appear to not be moving. Based on past data, and distance and possibly forms of transportation, they may not return for a minimum two hours.”

‘Good.’  Lisa thinks to the device. 

With that, Lisa enters the elevator and takes it down to the banquet area.  While there may be a big party going on, she is allowed on this floor.  In fact, she is flat out ignored by everyone.  The older teens are having far too much fun talking and getting their pictures taken.  Lisa tries to sneak a look into the actual room, but it is too dark. The only real lights sit above the dance floor and they are flickering on and off. But from what she can tell, those kids are too busy dancing to care about anything else. 

While at this location, Lisa spots a teacher approaching.  Her anxiety builds and she darts off.  She makes her way straight to a bathroom around the corner and dodges inside. 

“That was close.”  She states.  Yet, when she hears an adult voice just outside the door, she finds herself in trouble again and dodges into the handicap stall.  She finds her suspicions correct when a few parent chaperones enter the bathroom. 

“Well, I haven’t seen anything yet Barbara.”

“Yes, well you know how kids are at these things.  My little bundle of hormones was conceived at my prom.  The last thing I need for her to do is make a kid of her own here.”

“Just do what I did, by the kid a pack of condoms and tell ‘em I prefer to see this box intact when they get home.”

“You’ve got to be kidding, those things break.”

“I don’t know why kids act like they need to have sex on prom night anyway.  Mike and I met in high school, went to all the dances together, and we still didn’t have sex till our wedding night.”

The old croons go on, and Lisa finds herself with nothing to do but sit there.  She sits there and waits…and listens…and waits…and waits…then waits some more. 

‘God ladies, for chaperones, you sure seem to do more talking than looking after kids.  Besides, if you didn’t want them humping each other, why’d you have the stupid dance at a hotel?’

“My thoughts exactly.”

After nearly twenty five minutes, the women leave, but by this point Lisa could care less.  Her engines stopped firing after one of the ladies started talking about sagging breast and another started saying how now she has to lube herself every time her husband enters her because she no longer gets wet.  That was before they started talking about menopause.  So when they leave, the girl shuts her little devices internet feed off, and stands up off the can.  She cracks the stall door open a bit and looks out, but as soon as she does, she hears the bathroom door swing open and she flies back into the stall. 

‘God, not those women again.  I’m just getting use to this period crap, the last thing I need to hear is how it’s all going to start turning into a Niagara Falls in the next few years.’

What walks in actually surprises Lisa.  At first, she hears the click of dress shoes against the tiled floor, and when she peeks out from stall she sees a rather beautiful teen girl.  She wears a long, forest green dress that seems to have sheen, indicating that it is made of satin.  The dress is long, and has short loops for sleeves, and a section of fabric the girl drapes on her arms.  The girl’s light brown hair has been fashioned into a French braid.  She has a wonderful figure and a well developed chest that, even though it is completely sealed in the satin fabric, can still fill out the fabric quite well. 

‘She’s hot.’  Lisa thinks, allowing her slight lesbian side to show though.  Lisa is one that does believe in the more traditional relationship, however, when it comes to just sex, she’ll go back and forth as often as she can.  It should be noted that she broke her hymen on a balance beam in Russia and the furthest she’s been with another human being has the time she was felt up on a train in Tokyo a few years ago.  By the way, that man’s hand is still recovering from her wrath. 

Its then she gets something that gives her an opening.  The girl turns and shows that she is carrying and talking on her cellphone.  As she continues her conversation, she speaks,

“Yeah…I understand…so around ten then.  Okay…see you.”  She then hangs up the phone. 

Lisa drops back into the stall then flushes the toilet.  If there is one thing this girl does, it’s think fast.  She steps out into the bathroom and up to the sink as the girl places her cellphone into her purse.  Lisa goes and washes her hand as she asks,

“So what happened to your date?”  She asks casually. 

“His father returns from his deployment today, and his plane was delayed in Germany.  They aren’t due to land for another fifty minutes.” 

“Well, at least the airport is right down the street.” 

“Yeah…I guess I’ll just hang out till he gets back.”  She then looks to Lisa.  “You look awfully young to be here.  I’ve never seen you in our school before.”

“I’m not from your school.”  Lisa states as she grabs a paper towel in a small bowl on the table.  She then dries her hands and throws the towel in the in countertop trashcan.  “I was just listening in.  So, you have basically an hour to kill?”

“Looks like it.  Prom is no fun ether without a date.” 

“Then you should hang out with me till then.”  Lisa states with a smile. 

The teen looks to the girl rather unsure. 

“Well…I mean it’s not like that would be my first choice…but I suppose it’s not impossible.” 

‘See, she agreed, go ahead.’  Lisa telepathically tells her watch device.

‘I would not necessarily call that a statement of commitment, but as you command.’

“So, what do you have in mind?”  The girl asks.  But with nearly no warning at all, the light around the girl suddenly begins to bend. For the girl, all she can see is the world suddenly shift.  There is no real way for her to really see the anything as everything seems to blur out. 

Yet for Lisa, this whole thing is a spectacle.  This bend of light is so thick, it’s like the girl was encased in some sort of thick plastic wrap or even glass.  It’s this glass that forces her into a smaller and smaller container.  The girl, who once stood about five foot ten (in heels of course) quickly sinks past the counter top, and shrinks towards the floor.  In Lisa’s mind, the expression of being lost on her face is priceless.  She can’t imagine what her new plaything is thinking as the world seems to balloon around her.  Eventually, even the tile on the floor is longer than she is tall, and that is where the girl stops.  Lisa drops to her knees and looks at the girl who looks around confused. 

“Awww, I really should have asked you for your name first.”  Lisa states as she looks at her new toy. 

The girl looks around.  She doesn’t know whether to be amazed, afraid for her life, or even mad.  All she can do is look around.  The countertop seems to be hundreds of feet above her head. Then there is this mountain of a girl.  She has been to the statue of Liberty in New York, and yet it doesn’t seem as tall as Lisa does, and Lisa is on her knees.  Yet, as she comes to a conclusion of what she should do, Lisa reaches her massive hand towards the girl and quickly discovers just how hand held this little girl is.  Lisa grabs the girl carefully and picks her up.  She seems to weight nearly nothing to her, she’s even lighter than a toy of equivalent size.  There is just enough of this little prom goer to allow the section of her legs below the knees to hang from below her hands, and her arms to freely flail just beyond her clinched hand. 

One thing does surprise Lisa.  While the little girl struggles, its not as much as she would expect.  Instead, the girl looks to her rather defiantly for someone in her position.  Yet she shrugs opens up her small purse and drops the girl inside.  She then stands to her feet and walks off.  As she walks to the elevator, easily being ignored by all around, her watch gives her a small primer saying that,

‘The young lady has been shrunk down to just over four and a half inches tall.  The process used actually collapses the space between her molecules, therefore making her more dense without allowing her to form into a blackhole and kill everyone around her.  This is a standard technique for use on certain ships.  Her molecular structure is now more dense than before and as a result she is actually quite indestructible under normal terms, yet the level of gravitons has been reduced, allowing her mass to stay the same but her weight to lessen for transport.  However, her heart can still give out so please use caution.’

‘I will.’ Lisa thinks to her watch. 

Lisa quickly takes the elevator up.  It seems like it takes an eternity to make it up the ten floors to her room.  When she arrives, she quickly gets off the elevator and runs to her room, slides the key in the slot and enters, closing the door behind her.  She then rushes over to the bed, pops open her purse and looks for the little girl.  The girl is laying on her side on a Sanitary Pad.  She appears to be doing so more so because of the force of the sudden stop than anything else. 

“You’re a brave one aren’t you?”  Lisa says reaching into her purse and removing the girl.  She then drops her onto to the bed with little care.  In fact, she drops her on purpose.  She is smart enough to know that this girl’s defiance is too risky.  She must be more pliable in order for her to play with her.  So  Lisa walks over to the side table and drops off her purse then walks back over to her bed only to notice the girl quickly dialing her cellphone. 

‘Out of curiosity,’  she telepathically asks her wrist device, ‘what are the odds of her being able to call someone?’

‘Zero, her phone’s effective range is now only about 660’, the nearest cell tower is a mile and a half away.’

Sure enough, she spots the girl’s upset look as she notes that while her phone does have a signal, it can’t connect to the network.  So Lisa decides to just drop on the bed.  The effect sends the girl flying several inches into the air and dropping on her back.  The girl struggles to her knees and puts her cellphone back into her miniscule purse who’s measurements have to be taken in the metric system it’s so small. 

“What do you want?”  The girl asks. 

“I want to play.”  Lisa comments. 

“Why like this…and how?”

“How is for me to know, and why…actually at first I wasn’t sure, but as I look at you, you are the perfect size for a toy.”  She states as she reaches forward and pets the top of the girl’s head as if she is some sort of hamster.  “I figured that no one from that prom would actually want to come up here with me, so I decided to just…barrow you.  Now, I have a proposition for you.”  Lisa starts with an evil grin on her face. “You ether play along with me, or you’ll never see boyfriend or anyone else down there or that you know again.  I can place you into an environment in which I can keep you stored for centuries, and you’d live though all of it.  Just think about it, we can fool around up here, and then I can have you back downstairs just in time for boyfriend.”

The girl doesn’t need to think.  She’s not really being given a choice here. To make things worse, Lisa’s massive hand continues to rub her side as if she’s some sort of prized pet. 

“What did you have in mind?”  The girl asks.

With that Lisa grabs the girl, but this time with a little bit more courtesy that before.  She transports her over to the night stand and places her on top. 

“Strip it all off.”  Lisa states with a smile. 

The girl looks up to Lisa with a scowl, yet she knows she has little choice in this matter.  So she reaches around to the back of her long gown and begins unzipping the zipper.  The zipper only goes down to where the satin cloth she had draped over her arms is mounted.  Yet its more than enough for the girl to drag down the dress and remove it, leaving her in a matching set of satin underwear and nude pantyhose.  While Lisa may have seen hundreds of girls in a multitude of places undress, but for some reason she feels even more enthralled.  She starts becoming wet again and finds it hard to keep from reaching her hand around to her own honey pot and fingering herself to an orgasm, but she must think long term here. 

The girl herself continues to undress as she stands next to the Limo sized house phone.  The entire process is rather degrading, especially as this colossus of a middle schooler looks down on her as she does.  Finally, she is left with nothing on but her bra and silk bra and panties.  She looks up to the massive structure of a girl who seems to just stand their looking down at her in anticipation.  While she knows she can read her trepidation to want to remove her underwear, the girl seems not to notion as to if she wants her to continue or if she is fine as is.  To be honest, Lisa has not decided.  The girl in her underwear is plenty sexy enough.  To make things even more interesting, she spots her tiny heels and tiny set of pantyhose sitting in the heap of clothing on the table.  In a shrug Lisa decides its enough for now and hops up on the bed, kicking off her flats all at the same time.

She then bends over to the tiny girl, picks her up and drops her off at her feet.  The girl is just shorter than her feet are long.  The site brings a smile to Lisa’s face, but she fights it off and lays down and orders to girl to,

“Make you way up to my skirt.” 

The teen hesitates at first, this girl’s body is just impossibly large, and her movements just seem unnatural somehow.  Yet she does as told.  She walks up and onto the black pantyhose covered legs.  Her hands are so small, she finds the individual threads easy to grasp and hold onto as she climbs.  She makes her way on top of the bone of this girl’s leg and starts down carefully. She’s small, but not small enough.  The girl’s leg is still not nearly flat enough for her to traverse at a decent speed, so she walks down like a new gymnast would walk down the beam for the first time.  Lisa cocks her head up and watches as the tiny girl makes her way down her long leg.  She can barely feel the girl’s small amount of weight pressing into her body.  Right now, she isn’t sure if she is more sexually aroused or amused.  Yet she smiles as the girl finally makes her way to her thigh and then to the very bottom of her skirt. 

“Well go on.”  She tells the tiny girl.  The girl looks under Lisa’s skirt.  She can easily feel the heat coming from inside of it, and even detect the smell of the girl’s sex.  The girl decides she has no choice for the moment and heads under the skirt.  She has little idea what this girl wants her to do.  Her options are limited to none existent.  If she wants her to masturbate her, she can’t.  Lisa’s clit is buried under what seems like a smooth, yet thick section of clothing, and that’s only if she is she is not wearing panties.  Yet she makes her way to where the girl’s equipment should be and holds. 

Lisa thinks to herself where to go from here.  This is about as far as she thought this though.  Yet, quickly another thought pops into her mind and she reaches under her dress and removes the girl and carelessly places her to the side.  She then rolls off the bed, takes off her vest and throws it to the floor.  After that, she begins peeling off clothing.  But unlike her tiny friend, she doesn’t stop at just her underwear, Lisa takes everything off for the little girl, that is except the wrist device, and then hops back on the bed.  She then picks up the tiny girl and place her on her stomach.  This new area is a complete surprise for the girl.  Its pliable and hard to get her footing.  To make things worse, Lisa’s chest keeps expanding and contracting, causing her abdominal area to fallow suite. Its like walking on a moving ship with a foam surface. 

“Why don’t you visit my chest for a moment?” 

The girl looks to Lisa with an angered look, but fallows suite.  She walks up the flexible material of Lisa’s chest and straight up to the mounds of her breast.  Lisa’s breast were nothing to write home about before, and even right now, they aren’t as massive as one would think. Lisa was only ever a B cup, and while that’s something on her petite frame it still isn’t that much in the grand scheme of things.  To the little girl, they might as well be small recliners, because that’s about all they are good for size wise at her current scale.  The girl does not mock though.  She understands this young teen is still growing, and eventually she may be filing out a D-cup, but for the time being she is far from there and she is in no position to insult the girl. 

Arriving at her breast has an added advantage to.  The area is much more stable than her stomach.  She can feel that there is more support below her as she stands where the girl’s Sternum must be.  She then stands there for a moment and waits for this giant’s next move.  Right now, Lisa had been enjoying the sensation of feeling this girl walk across her chest.  It was the most unique feeling in the world to have her tiny footsteps walking up her stomach to her chest.  It has already caused a reaction in both her mind and her body.  The concept that she can get this girl to do whatever it is she wants her to do is getting to her and the possibilities keep growing.  As for her body, her body is becoming aroused.  The stench of her sex is beginning to fill the air, now that it is no longer protected by its cloth prison.  As well her small nipples have managed to grow quite large.  Yet, since she in on her back, her breast appear smaller than they should as their weight is now focused in on her chest.  Yet even so, the small teen easily recognizes her once deflated looking nipples swell to nearly the size of basketballs.  It brings an uncomfortable feeling to her.

“Well don’t just stand there,”  Lisa starts as she watches the older teens view of her chest, “…play with them a little.” 

The girl wants so much to hurt Lisa, but she is in no position to do such a thing. So she turns and walks to the girl’s breast.  Her breast may have flattened out a bit, but they are still fleshy, fat filled orbs and are still very hard to handle.  They offer her no support, so when she steps on them she nearly falls face first onto the girl’s breast.  Only her quick reflexe of bringing her hands around manages to save her. She quickly realizes that in order to reach the nipple, which is only a few sort feet away (or an inch in normal scale) she will have to crawl on all fours to get to it.  It’s an embarrassing site, and Lisa does her best not to laugh.  Fortunately the pleasure she gets from this tiny massage is more than enough for now.

The teen quickly makes it to her nipple in this manor.  She finds herself having to wrap her entire body around her areola in order to get a firm hold of the breast.  She then looks over the basketball sized flesh orb.  She touches it with her hand, just to test it.  It’s hard, and does not feel like it’s made of nothing but skin.  She touches it again, conducting another test.  This time nothing as well.  Lisa is having a hard time seeking pleasure from this.  Yes, she feels her touches, and yes they do something for her, but they are far too light to do anything more than what her bra may do for her. 

“Come on, do something more than that.”  Lisa states.  Her chest rumbles like a small Earthquake when she talked, forcing the girl to grab a hold of her nipple.  This sends a wave of pleasure into her body and the teen notes this.  So she reaches back down, and with all of her might punches the girl’s nipple.  Lisa actually likes it.  The force it emits is somehow different and more pleasurable than if she was to finger her own breast.  It’s as if, for every punch the girl lands, each one of them lands straight on a nerve that sends a small ounce of pleasure into her, and it’s a pleasure that can’t truly be forced.  Instinct tells her to begin massaging her clit, but at the moment, she is intent on letting this doll sized girl do her work on her own. 

Yet, the teen girl’s arms become fatigued rather quickly.  While she is a awash with adrenalin and in relatively good shape, each hit on the girl’s nipples takes a physical toll on her body, and even leaves her knuckles a little red and raw.  The decrease in production causes Lisa to look up.  So she reaches to the girl quickly and with on hand pulls her up and with another yanks off her cute little green, silky panties, which instantly tear away at the strain.

‘I though you said things at this size would be stronger?’  She thinks to the device.

‘The material is stronger yes, but you just placed about two thousand square pounds with of force on it, that material has no strength component in it and was incapable of taking only about fifty pounds of force at normal scale.’

Lisa shrugs and throws the panties away, commenting,

“Well, I guess your boyfriend would like that better anyway.  Now if you don’t mind.”  She places the girl square on her breast, with her crotch directly on her nipple. 

The girl is angered and hurt (mentally, not physically).  Yet she knows she can show nether.  So she does as told, she places her own vagina against this girl’s nipple and begins to slowly ride her.  As she rubs up and down on Lisa’s nipple, she feels the rough skin scrape against her entrance.  It’s not in the least bit pleasurable for her.  In fact it hurts a bit.  Then, if she makes a mistake and slips, part of the girl’s nipple tries to enter her, for there is a slight point at the top where the milk for this girl’s babies will come out of one day.  Each time that happens she feels a shriek of pain.  This section of skin is just tall enough to enter about an inch or so into her, more than enough to damage her intact hymen. 

Lisa is another story entirely.  This movement against her breast is hyper stimulating.  Her head begins to tilt back and her toes curl in the ecstasy in which she gets from the girl.  She can feel drops of fluid now slowly flow from her aching pussy and onto the bed sheets.  She fights hard not to feel herself up.  The interesting thing is, this isn’t even the most she has ever been pleasured.  She would go after herself far more aggressively than what this girl is doing now, and yet for some reason the way she is providing this pleasure is just so much more stimulating.  Her hands run up and down her body.  Her other regions scream to be touched.

‘I should have shrunk more people.’  She thinks.  ‘Maybe I should have shrunk all those old croons.  Yes…maybe that is what I will do later…I will get more.’

‘What about the girl you have now?’

‘She can stay…she’s too good.’ 

‘Whatever you say Lisa.’

The device is programmed, no matter how much it may protest, to fallow its master’s wishes and it has little to say on the subject. 

Eventually, Lisa’s body begins to plateau on the level of stimulation in which the girl gives her.  So she looks to the girl, and in a shaky voice states,

“You may want to lose that bra now.” 

The teen can only look at her.  It’s bad enough that her lower region hurts, as she has been getting very little pleasure from this, but now she wants her to lose her bra.

She has little choice and removes the bra, dropping it on the girl’s chest.  Now her body is completely exposed to this young teen.  About the only thing she has liked from this whole experience is the fact that this girl’s face has show that all her attempts in pleasuring her are successful.  It’s hard for her not to take pride in the fact that she can make this giant creature feel as such.  Her deepened breathing, her moans of pleasure have all contributed to her; she herself has grown more aroused.  Even so, this level of arousal is nowhere near enough to hide or even dampen the urge this girl has to kill this giant minor. The anger is simply too much to overcome for something so little.  But as she thinks, and continues her rocking back and forth, it doesn’t occur to her just why Lisa wanted her nude.  Nor does it occur to her to watch for Lisa’s hand which has managed to make its way behind her and grab her.  She finds herself hoisted and the air and to the girl’s nether region.

“Hey, what are you doing?”  The girl yells. 

Lisa doesn’t respond.  She couldn’t if she wanted to.  She is too far gone now.  The only thing her mind knows is the chemical bath it has been dipped in, giving it pleasure.  So she positions the girl at the two drooling lips between her legs.  The girl instantly panics, but there is nothing she can do.  Lisa begins to smear her body in her fluids as she rubs her up and down against her Vagina.  She rubs her, getting the minimum amount of pleasure out of it, but the maximum amount of enjoyment out of it.  This prep step is what this girl needs in her mind.  Her activity has skyrocketed and she is wiggling like crazy.  It’s as if she has turned into a miniature Dildo, but not like a real one which is hard and often cold.  This girl is soft, but hard, stiff, yet pliable, warm, but not hot.  She is perfect. And when she is done pressing her against her lips, with one big push she forces the girl inside of her.  The act alone causes this relatively inexperienced girl to cum.  She sends a spray of fluid across the bed, and gets it all over the headboard and pillow.  Yet she is not done.  This micro teen inside of her continues to push against her walls, as if trying to get out. 

The space is tight for her, and rather uncomfortable.  The smell is powerful and atrocious.  She has never liked that smell of sex that her body gets when she becomes aroused.  She has never liked smelling it on her panties when she has had one of those sorts of days…or nights. Yet now she is bathed in it.  It’s like never having smelled alcohol a day in your life and suddenly finding yourself in at the scene of a beer truck crash.  It’s powerful.  She tries to push herself out, but the walls of this girl are too slippery.  Besides, she is still being held by the legs, which is uncomfortable in and of itself.  The space of this girl’s unused Vagina is cramped and it doesn’t want to expand in the least bit.  She is tight. There is barely any space for her to turn her head towards and breath.  To make things worse, Lisa is pushing her in and out like a dildo with no respect to her breathing pattern.  The space is filled with too much liquid.  Many of the cracks are filled with fluid; she needs time to orient herself. She begins to panic and her self defenses begin to want to take over only for her to find herself jammed as far up the girl as she can go.  When that happens, the walls surrounding her press against her as hard as they can and she feels the walls ungulate and start dragging her deeper into the space. It forces her to stop her movements just to deal with the pressure. 

She is fortunate.  Lisa is inexperienced with sex and using toys for masturbation.  When she has her orgasm, it’s the most powerful she has ever had.  She wets the bed again with her fluids, this time soaking the sheets as well as the headboard and her pillow.  She then lays there, her head far gone from this world.  The tiny teen notices this from inside of her.  As the contractions in the girl’s walls calm, she feels herself being release, and she slides towards the exit slightly.  The space opens up enough for air and she breaths in a deep breath, no longer carrying if it is filled with this stench. 

After nearly ten minutes, or an hour based on Lisa’s internal clock, she realizes what has happened, yet her body is in no position to quickly recover from this situation.  She reaches into herself with her weak hands and pulls the girl out as if she was a tampon.  Yet, with the thrill of the situation now over, she takes the girl, who is wiped out at as well, up to her mouth and kisses her.  She then places her next to her and looks to her lovingly.  The teen is unsure how to take this.  But all she can do is lye next to the giant youth on the hotel comforter. 

“That was great.”  Lisa eventually manages.  The girl doesn’t respond, she has an entirely different view on the issue.  “I’ve never felt anything like that before.” 

“Well…”  the girl states in a rip the head off her tone, but she calms it down as she continues, “…that’s it right, I did what you wanted.” 

Lisa’s mind has been washed of the thoughts she has had before. She can only look to the girl and wonder just what they were.  Eventually, she realizes them.  A wave of guilt hits her like a freight train. 

‘But I didn’t act on it.’  She thinks to herself. 

She knows too well, she could capture everyone in that prom and use them as she pleases and no one would know.  It would be the largest disappearance in the world, but no one would know she was responsible.  At least, the police wouldn’t know.  Her parent’s, and the division of the government they work for would know, and with these people, there is no such thing as due process.  Her parent’s wouldn’t be able to defend her, even if they didn’t get in trouble themselves.  And as powerful as her watch like device is, the government knows how to defend against it…she’s screwed.  So she turns and looks at the clock.

“Quick, how long do I have?”  She blurts out. 

‘Your parents still have not left yet Lisa.’

Thinking the question was for her, the teen responds,

“Maybe twenty minutes.”

Lisa looks down to her recognizes that mistake, but allows her to continue with that train of thought.  So she takes the bra off her chest and places it in front of the girl.  She then gets a good look at her.  This tiny teen is in no condition to go to a prom.  She covered in her juices and her hair, which was done beautifully in a French braid, is now a mess. 

“Crap, I’m sorry, I have to clean you up.” 

The thought of how cute she would look in the sink being bathed like a small pet immediately jumps in her mind, but she has no time for that and she doubt the teen does. Yet that does not stop her from dipping down playfully and asking,

“Okay, I can ether clean you off like I shrunk you or in the sink.” 

The girl looks at her as if she is ready to kill her, and that is all the answer Lisa needs.

“But it’s something we should do one day…if I’m still around here.”  Lisa states remembering her life of globe hopping. 

Yet there is something in her voice that makes the teen realize there is actually a rather carrying and possibly fun girl in this rather sadistic colossus.  So she kills her anger and responds…

“Next time…maybe.”

Lisa smiles.  With that, she pushes back and walks over to the dresser and scoops up the girl’s tiny doll sized clothing and places it on the bed next to her.  She then pushes back from the bed and thinks,

‘Okay, make her large again.’ 

‘Processing request.’ 

With that, the same bent light aura appears around the teen, and within seconds, she shoots up to her normal height, along with her clothing.  Now that she is standing on the bed, she steps off and looks around.  Now that she is larger, the small quantity of fluid that was on her body has disappeared, or at least been distributed into such a small film all over her body, it is no longer evident.  Even better, she can no longer smell it.  So she moves into the bathroom and looks to her hair and straightens it out.  Then finally she walks back out and looks to her cloths.  Overall, the experience wasn’t truly bad.  It was somewhat fun…now that she thinks about it in retrospect and if she were to go downstairs right now, she would have only been gone forty minutes.  Yet, when she spots the torn underwear on the bed, she recalls the sadistic nature of the girl, and realizes that,

‘Even though she may be a nice person, she needs to be punished,’

“Great…now I have no underwear.”  She states out loud. 

Lisa looks to the bed and replies,

“Oh, I can fix that.”  Lisa herself is now half redressed.  She has her tights on and her skirt and bra.  Yet she does take a few seconds to state, “But you are wearing panty hose, you don’t have to wear underwear with those.” 

“Yes, but I prefer it.”  She then looks to Lisa and allows her to put her shirt back on.  “You know…you actually are a nice girl…I can sense it.  But…I don’t abuse my power, and neither should you, even if it is technological.”

“Huh?”  She thinks, realizing the girl may be on to her, of course realizing that somehow she figured it out. 

“So…there is no way I am going to a dance where the average person expects me to be lain down with them during without any actual underwear on.  Now I was all out for some fun, I am all out to forgive, but I do believe that you need to be punished.  So therefore, you will replace my panties…my rather expensive Victoria Secret, a secret which is pay ten times as much for a pair of underwear that is nowhere near as comfortable as something from Walmart underwear, you will replace it for the night.”

“Well…” she thinks, “…nothing personal, but I don’t have anything that will fit you.”

With that, the girl leans in and kisses her softly on the lips, then whispers in her ear,

“I mean YOU will replace my underwear.”

With that, the light disappears from Lisa’s eyes.  She loses the ability to stand as her legs just seem to just melt away. She feels funny.  It seems that the structure in her body which has existed since she was born just seems to melt away.  Her body seems to become flat and seems to fall towards the floor, she feels like her arms just come around behind her, along with her legs.  They seem merge and flatten out, and mold and for some reason it doesn’t hurt.  Her front seems to also merge and flatten out and shape into some form which she can’t tell. Eventually, she feels her body just seem to hang in the air, with gravity just stretching her out.  She has no muscles to move, no bones to hold her shape, so she just hangs.

What she doesn’t know is that she has become a carbon copy of the teen’s silky panties.  She looks to them for a moment and slides them onto her body.  Lisa feels herself accept the girl’s legs and just expand around them in an odd way.  She feels the structures expand as she is brought up them and slid up to her crotch, who’s shape she eagerly accepts.  That’s when she realizes…

‘Wait, am I her underwear?  Watch, watch…’

The device is disabled. It cannot help her.

Yet the second the teen clamps her legs together, Lisa feels her body mold to the shape of the girl’s crotch and she suddenly realizes just how exciting this all feels. 

‘Maybe…maybe this won’t be but so bad?’  She thinks unsure of what the girl’s plans for her are. 

“Oh, and by the way, the name is Aelita and don’t worry, I won’t leave you like this.  Oh yeah I’ve allowed you to keep your senses and your memory, so you won’t forget a thing.”

With that, Aelita finishes getting dressed, then exits the hotel room for the evening all with Lisa thinking…

‘But how is that…wait…she’s can’t be an alien, she doesn’t have one of the devices.  Then…is she a witch?’

To be continued…