- Text Size +

“Nerd!”

“Ha-ha, what kind of loser is going to want to do anything with you? Newsflash: Guys don’t want a girl that’s smarter than them. “

“Plus its’ not like you’re gonna be able to get a decent guy with your physique. Maybe you might luck out and find a pedo, hahaha!”

Erika, by now, was used to it. She was teased for being pale, for being blonde, for dying her hair black, for having blue eyes, for being smart...the list went on and on.  She always been smart – very smart, in fact, but when you lived in a rural country town that intelligence became more of a curse than anything. She was too smart to really get along with most of the other kids her age, and none of the older kids wanted anything to do with her. She made plenty of friends online, but that wasn't much consolation for her.

The abuse came to a stop when Erika got off the bus – nobody else lived on her street, and the long walk up to her house was blissfully silent. Erika lived in a rural, country town, and the distances between houses were fairly large. Erika was not a big fan of living in the country. The countryside was beautiful, and she had a great appreciation for the natural world – but the people were what got to her. She'd never had an easy time making friends, and her fairly nerdy interests meant that she had very few friends. She was in a particularly bad mood for the past week, too – her one friend had been absent from class, and wasn't answering her calls.

Erika's house was fairly large – property prices out in the country were cheap, and her parents had made a lot of money before moving out here. It was fairly secluded and private, too, surrounded by trees and an immaculately kept garden.  Her journey was interrupted by a surprising sight – a large brown package was resting against the door, along with the rest of the mail. Picking it up, Erika unlocked the door and let herself inside. Her parents had been away on a business trip for a few weeks now, not that she minded – she actually enjoyed having the place to herself. It reminded her of how much she wanted to move out and into the city, but that was still a year or so away for her.

Putting her bag on the table, Erika finally let herself have a look at the package. It was, surprisingly, addressed to herself. She hadn't ordered anything recently, and her curiosity was instantly sparked. Checking the return address, Erika found discovered that it was from....her grandparents? Erika hadn't really gotten to know her maternal grandparents. Her mother wasn't very fond of them – she thought they were a bunch of hippies who didn't believe that the sixties had been over for several decades now, and Erika only saw them once or twice when she was a little girl.

Eagerly unwrapping the thick brown paper, Erika instantly realised what they'd sent her. A book. It looked old, bound in leather, and the cover seemed to consist entirely of a strange geometric design. When she moved to open it up, a small letter slid out of the packaging and onto the table. Picking it up, Erika started to read the carefully hand-written missive...

To our dearest grand-daughter.

You haven't heard much from us – your mother made it clear that we didn't have a place in your life. As sad as we were, we respected her wishes. But we've never forgotten you, and now that our lives are coming to a close, we think it is only right that you receive your true inheritance. This book contains the life's work of our – of your family, generation after generation. Your mother spurned it, but that is no reason for you to go without your rightful heritage. It is yours to do with as you please, but we pray that you do not lose yourself to temptation. All life is sacred, and it is at your peril that you forget it. As mysterious as this all sounds, when you start to read all will become clear.

We have always loved you dearly, and we hope that you appreciate and understand this gift.

Your loving grandparents.”

Erika narrowed her eyes when she reached the end of the letter. She hadn't known that her mother stopped her from talking to her grandparents, but that letter didn't seem to make much sense. All life is sacred? She was suspicious of mum's claim that her grandparents were still old hippies, but this letter seemed to confirm it. Still, her curiosity had been aroused, and the book itself looked like something straight out of one of her fantasy novels.

Gingerly tracing her slender fingers over the cover, Erika opened the book up to the first page. The paper was yellowed and crumbly, and the book was obviously very, very old. The first page was covered in writing, but it wasn't in English. Erika could only make out the occasional English letter, as well – the rest of it seemed to consist of strange symbols and hieroglyphics. She recognised some of the symbols from her history classes, but none of it seemed to make any sense. The writing seemed to be a chaotic mess as well, strings of characters scrawled over the page in a chaotic mess.

Finding what seemed to be the first character, Erika brought her finger to the page and attempted to trace its' progress. The moment her finger touched the first symbol, Erika fell backwards in her chair. The strange symbols seemed to flash in a blaze of light, and a string of characters burned their way through Erika's mind. Transferred straight from the page to her mind, Erika's eyes opened wide. She could understand it. This....this was magic.

“You are the heir of our line, the culmination of centuries of effort and study. There is no praise or condemnation here – only knowledge, pure and clear like the mountain air. Unprepared and untrained, you have now the knowledge required to learn yourself. “

Erika had no idea where the voice in her head came from, but it was correct. She could read and understand the arcane scribbling and runes as if they were written in plain (if archaic) English. There was no introduction, either – she was reading the incantations and techniques required to cast a very basic, very simple spell. Erika had always been a big fan of fantasy novels and games, and the knowledge that magic was not just real but within her grasp filled her with delight. Her mind raced through the possibilities open to her – before quickly coming to a stop.

“Your magical potential is a result of your connections with others. As you build relationships, your intrinsic knowledge and understanding of the arcana will blossom and grow. The restorative effect of friendship plays a spiritually powerful role, and the mage who neglects others neglects themselves.”

The colour drained out of Erika's face in a second. All her life, she'd sustained herself with fantasies of powerful magic, of using that much derided intelligence of hers to triumph and succeed in the world. And now she discovers that she can cast magic, only for that long-waited-for satisfaction to fly outside her grasp once again? It was almost enough to bring a tear to her eye, but Erika was filled with a different emotion. Anger. Rage. Hatred. Desperation. Surely it wouldn't make much of a difference, would it?

Concentrating hard, Erika focused on the first spell she saw. It was simple, and flashy – telekinesis. The actual casting of the spell came naturally to her, and her mind and body moved in beautiful symmetry as she pointed her finger at one of the kitchen chairs. A blue glow filled her eyes, and the chair started to rise up into the air....only to come falling down a second later. Erika could feel something draining away inside her, and she instinctively knew what it was. Prana. Mana. Energy. MP. Whatever it was called. Even that simple act took a lot out of her, and while she could feel that energy starting to return, the pace was slow. Far too slow.

“No. I can't accept this. There has to be another way.”

Flipping through the arcane tome with great alacrity, Erika's eyes searched across the hundreds of pages, looking for something – anything – that could help her. It was only at the very end of the book that Erika's search came to a stop. There were several pages at the end of the book that had been kept separate from the rest, and Erika could tell why with a glance.

“Lifedrain

When catastrophe strikes, mana can be forcibly taken from another. A gross violation of the soul of another human, this black art permanently removes the strength of another. Its' consequences are permanent, and not to be taken lightly – the hand that strikes another injures itself.”

Erika's eyes lit up once more. She doubted the people of her town would even notice if their souls were drained away, and she was certain that humanity as a whole would not. Besides, their stupidity and pettiness were responsible for her current predicament, and this would be nothing more than what they deserved. She'd be able to put their souls to much better use than those pathetic simpletons would have anyway.

Quickly devouring the contents of the page, Erika internalised the technique – she didn't have an opportunity to practice it, but her understanding of magic so far had been perfect – and instinctual. She was a natural prodigy, and she quickly moved on to the rest of the book. Mind control, physical enhancement, curses, mind-reading, summoning, enchanting....the possibilities were endless. She'd always been a big fan of the fantasy genre, and while her expectations of magic had been built up to an insanely high degree....the reality was even more than she'd ever dreamed of.

Her enchanted reverie was interrupted at six o'clock by the ringing of the family phone.  Tearing herself away from the book in front of her, Erika stood up and walked over to the phone. Picking it up, she heard a male voice on the other end; although not one she was familiar with.

“Hi.”

“Hello.”

“This is Erika's house, right?”

“No, this is Erika. Who is this?”

“David, from school.”

Erika was somewhat shocked when she heard who it was. David was one of the best looking...and intelligent guys at her school. Erika had asked him out about a month ago, only to get gently turned down....in front of the entire school. The memory alone sent a wave of humiliation running through Erika's body before she could formulate a response.

“Uh, why are you calling me?”

“I've thought about a few things and wanted to know if that offer you made before is still on the table.”

“...really?”

Erika was of half a mind to simply hang the phone up then and there, but then she remembered what she'd just learnt. She guessed that this was some kind of prank, but if she managed to get time alone with somebody.....

“Yeah, I really want to hang out. Tonight, even.”

Erika was certain that this was a prank now, but that did nothing to stop her enthusiasm. She'd practiced that Lifedrain technique the book had been talking about, and she think she had it down. Certainly well enough to give it a test run.

“It’s' a bit sudden, but.....sure! My parents aren't here, so you'll have to pick me up.”

“Excellent. See you soon.”

Erika hung the phone up tenderly, barely able to believe her good luck. Sure, magical potential being based on how good you were at socialising was depressing, but now a perfectly viable alternative had just dropped into her lap. Rushing up the stairs to her room, Erika stripped her school uniform off and started to get dressed. A big fan of Elegant Gothic Lolita clothing, Erika had no shortage of brand-name, frilly dresses. Dressing in a black top and matching puffy skirt, Erika quickly put her makeup on before practically running down the stairs. She didn't have long to wait before she heard the doorbell ring. Restraining herself and walking calmly to the door, Erika made the sweetest, most feminine face she could before opening it.

As she'd expected, David was right there the moment she opened the door. Wearing a loose singlet and a pair of shorts, the brown-haired and green eyed teenage boy was showing off his fairly athletic build. Erika could tell from the smirking expression on his face that this was indeed a prank, but for now he was the only person around. Grabbing him by the hand and pulling him inside, Erika had a big grin on her face.

Turning and closing the door behind him, David was caught a bit off guard. He'd humiliated the creepy girl something fierce in the recent past, and she seemed incredibly eager to get him inside. The niggling doubts that something wasn't quite right were easily silenced by the young man's arrogant belief that every girl wanted him, and he didn't take much convincing to step inside.

“So wh-”

The moment the door was closed, Erika reached out her hand and planted it firmly over David's mouth. Then it began. Every vein in Erika's body seemed to light up a brilliant blue colour, and Daniel could feel something happening. The strange sensation left his arms hanging limply by his side, and his mind seemed to go hazy. He was on the verge of unconsciousness when the process changed. The hand across his mouth seemed to stretch further and further across his face, and the clothes on his body seemed to get looser and looser. He was shrinking. And fast, too. It was only seconds later that the hand across his mouth was holding him up in the air, those slender fingers stretching around to hold his entire head in their grasp.

Erika was exultant. Draining away the life of somebody felt wonderful, ecstatic, and even sexual. She watched as the light started to fade away from David's eyes, shivering as that same light travelled up her arm and into her body. She had some vague idea of how much energy was left in David, but when that energy ran out she was experiencing too much pleasure to stop. And then he started to shrink. Erika could barely believe her eyes – unable to give her any more of the young man's soul, his body did the next best thing it could. Dwindling and dwindling away, the draining only stopped when Erika's hand was simply too big to keep holding David's mouth – she was holding his entire body in her hand instead.

Erika was too focused on the pleasurable sensation of being filled up with stolen vitality that she barely even realised what she'd done. She felt full of life, full of energy, full of élan. That pitiful amount of magic she felt within her soul before had swelled, expanding exponentially and filling her mind with energy and possibility. Pointing a finger at the pile of clothes left on the floor in front of her, Erika watched as they floated up into the air and squeezed themselves into a ball before igniting and burning away in blue fire. Not even ash remained, and the only sign that David had even come here was passed out in her hand.

David slowly woke up moments after his clothes were burned away. Shaking his head, he had no idea where he was or what just happened. He remembered knocking on Erika's door, and then....Looking around with a start, David quickly realised exactly what happened. That huge, uncomfortably constricting pressure on his body was a massive hand, attached to a massive arm which led to an equally massive female body. Staring up in horror, David could make out what looked like a gigantic smile on Erika's colossal face.

Erika could feel it when David woke up in her hand, his pitiful attempts to struggle barely even moving her soft, pale skin. Staring down, she was unable to hide the wicked smile on her face. She'd fantasised about seeing him naked before, but she never expected that those fantasies would be realised like this. Erika tightened her grip, that simple motion eliciting a cry of pain from the shrunken man in her hand. She could do whatever she wanted to him, anything at all....

Her mind raced with possibilities, but there was one impulse which overrode all the rest. There was something deeply sexual about draining away the life and soul of somebody else, and it was somebody she'd been crushing on before as well. David, for his part, knew exactly what the heavy breathing and flushed face of his giant captor meant, and that terrible realisation made him start shaking his head.

“No.....no....”

Erika paid David's protest zero attention. She knew now that her magic could make him a willing slave to her whims, but she was loath to spend that energy she'd just stolen when she didn't have to. Tightening her grasp again, Erika realised that she could simply take what she wanted. There was no way David could overpower her or even hurt her in any way – all the strength in his body was completely powerless against even one of her fingers. Slipping a hand inside the waistband of her skirt, Erika traced a finger across her crotch and shivered. She was already intensely aroused, and it took all of her restraint not to simply start fingering herself there in the entranceway.

Erika couldn’t help but break into a giggle as she stood there in the hallway. She’d been searching for this for her entire life, and that shrunken man in her hands was the culmination of all those lonely years of solitude and abuse. Her arrogant belief in her own superiority had finally been proven right, and now she held the life of one of her former tormentors literally in the palm of her hand. Why shouldn’t she take advantage of it? It might be dangerous for him, but there’s no way she could let him return to normal life ever again, anyway….

In the end, Erika’s sexuality made her decision for her. She’d lusted after David for months, and now she could do whatever she wanted with him. She was already as wet as she’d ever been in her life, but she had every intention of extracting every last bit of pleasure she could from her tiny victim. Bringing him up to just below her face, Erika opened her palm and simply stared down at David for a few seconds. He was good looking, and he had a nice body, too. She noticed with a snicker that he used to be well endowed, too – although that certainly wasn’t true now. Taking the pointer finger from her other hand, Erika slowly ran it up David’s body. He tried to push it away from his body, but the difference in size was too great – he couldn’t even budge that gigantic finger as it traced its’ way up his body.

That finger then quickly flipped David over, giving Erika a clear view of his backside. The giant sorceress giggled a little bit at the sight, before bringing two of her fingers together and giving David’s butt a quick pinch. That tiny bit of pressure was immensely painful for David, and he instantly cried out in pain…to no avail.

“I still have trouble believing it….I can do whatever I want to you, can’t I? And you can’t even put up anything more than a token resistance. Hehehehe”

Erika trailed off into a creepy laugh, before starting to tilt her palm downward. David was stuck clinging to her palm in desperation, only for Erika to quickly brush him off and send him falling into the deep, warm valley of her cleavage. Erika shivered a bit when she felt him in between those sensitive breasts, little electric shocks of pleasure running through her body with every desperate attempt by the former athlete to escape.

“You’re trying so hard to escape…and all you’re doing is getting me off.”

Erika quickly brought her hands to either side of her breasts and squeezed them together, gasping when she felt that pale white flesh completely envelop her newfound toy.

“And if you protest too much…..I could kill you by doing nothing more than squeezing my breasts together. And its’ tempting, too…the only thing keeping you alive is that I want to have as much fun with your tiny body as I can.”

Those words sent a shiver through David, this time. He quickly realised the disturbing implications of what Erika had just said, and redoubled his efforts to try and escape…only to find that he was utterly trapped between Erika’s breasts. Not even his head was poking out, and those struggles of his started to fade as his oxygen ran out. Erika released the pressure on her breasts moments before David passed out again, only to fish him out once more.

“But I can’t be bothered with much more foreplay. This is far too exciting. I bet you didn’t think you’d be ‘getting some’ like this, did you?”

Erika’s taunting was brought to a stop by the demands of her body once again. Slipping a hand into her panties once again, Erika probed and played with herself, knees shaking in pleasure with even the slightest touch. Still holding her skirt out, Erika used her other hand to fish David out of her cleavage and drop him inside.

The reaction was immediate. Erika let out a long, lustful moan when she felt David struggling in terror inside her underwear. Barely able to stay standing, Erika quickly walked over to the dining room and sat down, spreading her legs in front of a mirror and looking down at her body in the reflection. Lifting up her skirt, she could see the outline of David’s body as he struggled to escape. Every single desperate movement of his sent a wave of pleasure through her body, and Erika could feel herself approaching orgasm already.

Taking one of her fingers, she held it against the struggling bulge in her panties and started to rub it around, moaning out loud again when she rubbed him over her sensitive clit. Unconsciously bucking forward, Erika accidentally buried David deep inside of her body…and that was the final push she needed. Practically screaming out in pleasure, Erika’s entire body tensed up, limbs curling inward as she rode the sensations from her crotch to orgasm after orgasm. Erika could feel every last one of the frantic contractions caused by her pleasure, and when she felt them break every last bone in David’s body, the knowledge that someone had just died to get her off only made her orgasm again and again…

Erika slowly regained awareness after a few minutes. Opening her eyes once again, she could still barely believe what she’d just done. Reaching into her panties and fishing David’s corpse out of her body, Erika held the tiny body in front of her face, staring down at it. She’d just killed someone for nothing more than a temporary bit of pleasure….and she couldn’t wait until she did it again. Still, she had to get rid of that tiny body somehow. Her pondering was interrupted by a yawn, but when Erika opened her mouth she realised exactly what she was going to do next. Not even closing her mouth, Erika threw David inside her mouth and swallowed, sending him down to her merciless stomach. The taste of her own juices overpowered the taste of David’s body, but Erika didn’t really mind.

The possibilities that were opening up before her seemed endless. She could go anywhere, do anything, be anyone…and the immense pleasure she’d just experienced was a result of something that only made her more powerful…Erika laughed. She laughed like some evil villain in a videogame or cartoon, a long, long laugh which promised nothing but misfortune for the rest of the world.