- Text Size +

Cold, cold everywhere snow and snow-covered trees as far as the eye can see. I had been traveling through this frozen land for days. A giant frozen land, the trees seemed miles and miles high to me. It was not only the trees, also the beasts were giant. I barely managed to evade one about a week ago, losing half of my supplies as I had to leave something behind to occupy the beast for a while. Ever since that day I walked on tree boughs and branches, which stemmed from the trunks luckily not too high above the ground. It was still the height of a few buildings for me, but low enough to climb up to. It meant lot of climbing, but it kept me safe from the worst beasts. Several much bigger ones, even two or three times bigger than the distance from where I was now to the ground, passed by from time to time, but they did not pay attention or even notice me. Of course, I had to risk now and then when I could not continue on one bough and had to climb down and up another tree. To my luck, there were many places where the tree branches were intertwined, so I could cross from one tree to another.

 

Another week passed and no matter how hard I had tried to prevent my supplies from dwindling, they were almost gone. Conserving food and thus eating just a little made me steadily weaker and weaker. I knew I had to keep going, only that I had trouble remembering what my destination was. I did not think in the slightest that I could fail when I emerged from the portal and it closed behind me. But now my legs started refusing to walk, the cold got too deep under my clothes and into my body. I stopped.

 

Suddenly the air seemed to change somehow and a big shadow fell over me. My heart went racing from the fear of having to fight or run from another wild beast. I quickly turned around and was literally frozen in place by what I saw. Instead of a beast I saw a stunningly beautiful giant woman approaching. She was completely naked but did not seem to feel the cold at all. I noticed that her bare feet were leaving only subtle trails in the snow. As she walked, she made absolutely no sound, no show crushing beneath her. Even the snowflakes did not seem to melt when they touched her skin, they merely slipped by and continued their graceful fall to the ground. It must have been a hallucination, at least so I thought. So the cold really got to me at last. My mind started playing tricks on me, I will probably be frozen to death within a few hours.

 

Reality hit me when the giant womanly form did not disappear, but came to a stop next to the bough I was standing on. A very slight wave of warmth washed over me, then another and the warmth seemed to remain around me. I was at about her knee level, her thigh rising up like a trunk of a mystical, millennia old tree that I saw in a distant land ages ago. With the exception that her thighs looked soft like a dream, whereas the tree had lots of hollows and cracks. I slowly looked up her  giant form. The more I tilted my head back the more awestruck I was. Against the pearly white sky, she seemed to have an aura around her. Finally our eyes met, her eyes were pure silver as if reflecting the cold everlasting winter of this land. However, her look was not cold, actually, she smiled at me. Could she be the... no, that is just a myth... or is it? My waterfall of thoughts was interrupted as she spoke.

 

"What do we have here? A little traveller lost in the middle of frozen land."  With that she lifted her foot and let it rest on the bough in front of me. Similar to the rest of her body, her feet also did not show any signs of cold. They did not even bear any marks of walking, scratches or dirt that you would expect when walking barefoot.

 

"Yes, I am the one you think. Some call me a goddess, some call me a spirit of this land. I can feel everything alive in this forest and I show myself only to travelers that would otherwise freeze to death. I will spare you from that fate and help you get to safety if you prove me that you know how to treat a lady."

 

In my homeland it was a custom to bow and kiss a lady's hand, but since her hands were far out of my reach I approached her foot, kneeled down and gently kissed her toe. Her toes were about as high as my knee, so when I knelt I was at a height just right for that kiss. As I touched the toe and placed my lips against it, another, stronger wave of warmth washed over me. Her skin was soft and warm, I could not believe that she was a goddess of winter, a supposed embodiment of cold.

 

She gently laughed and said, "Oh, what a gentleman! You do know how to treat a lady, unlike most of the little souls that come through here. Now, let me fulfill my promise." It all happened so fast, at one moment I was freezing in snow, the next time I was wrapped in the hand of a beautiful goddess. She brought me to her face and her expression suddenly became concerned. "Little one, you really are almost frozen. A little more time and I would have come late. I am not sure you would survive if I carried you in my hand. Now, this will not be too ladylike, but I am sure you will not mind."

 

She winked an eye and the expression in her face became a bit mischievous. I wondered what she was up to. Her fingers released the grip and I was just lying on her palm. With her other hand she gently grabbed my jacket and tore it open like a piece of paper. As she continued with my other garments in a similar manner, I found myself shaking. Not with cold, not even fear, it was more that my half frozen mind could not cope with what was happening. After a while I was as naked as she was. I noticed my limbs were getting a shade of grey or maybe even blue. Instinctively I covered my crotch with my hands.

 

"My, my, there is no need to be embarrassed, after all, you have already seen me naked. But we can talk later, now I need to warm you up." As she said that, her fingers closed on me again. "I have only one place warm enough for you. Do not be afraid, I will not harm you in any way down there. There is no other way to warm you up enough to ensure that you survive the trip." Did I just notice a sign of blushing in her face? 

 

She ducked and her hand holding me started moving towards her crotch. Her womanhood was perfect, pink and emanating even more warmth then the rest of her body. Had I been in a better shape, this would send my heart beating like crazy. Actually, it would not be just my heart to go crazy. I did not have much time for admiration anyway as she spread her labia with her other hand and pushed me head first inside the pink walls. When I was all in, I felt the walls gently squeeze my legs, so that I would not fall out. I was held firmly, but I had no trouble breathing. I felt the warmth entering my body. More than warmth, heat. In all the recent events and now the warmth, my mind started drifting away. I could hear her distant heartbeat, it was like the pure sound of life. I felt safe, surrounded by her in every direction, hidden in what many would consider a holy place. It felt like nothing could ever harm me here, I suddenly felt relaxed and content like never before. Combined with the heartbeat, warmth and also movement as she started walking, I fell into a sleep, which was more like a coma.