- Text Size +

            I had just finished a long day of work at Wawa.  If you don’t know what a Wawa is, look it up, they’re pretty awesome.  They’re like 7/11 but multiply it by 1000 in the awesomeness department.  Anyways, I pump gas in one of these establishments for a living.  I live in Jersey so it’s illegal for you to pump your own gas.  My assistant manager at this Wawa is a beautiful blond named Serene.  She’s about 5’9”, with a nice ass, great rack, cute face, and nice sized feet.  I had easily started to develop a crush on her especially since I find older women more attractive.  She was 29 which put her at 6 years my senior, enough for me. 

            During the shift at work Serene and I were flirting over the radio or when I would go inside the store all day.  During my break I ended up getting into a heated discussion with her about the presidential election.  I didn’t realize she was a stout republican and hates whenever anyone trashes their candidates.  I naturally trash talked the shit out of Romney, mostly because I was trying to impress her.  I didn’t realize that I had opened the floodgates to my own demise.

            As I was heading to my car ready to head over to my buddy’s house, I had the strange feeling like I was being followed.  But when I turned around, no one was there.  I shook it off and got into my car and started it.  It was pretty cold out and had started to rain, so I was waiting for the defroster to kick in.  I had just lit up a cigarette when suddenly my entire car was enveloped in a white light.  It was so strong that I had to close my eyes.  When the light went away I opened them.  I was still in my car, but I couldn’t tell where I was.  It was at this point that I felt these giant earthquakes.

 

BOOM…BOOM….BOOM

            A dark shape moves in front of my car, it was massive!  I turned on my headlights only to see a yellow wall made out of a shiny material.  “That looks like rubber”, I said aloud in my car.  Then I felt my car shift and heard my back window crack.  I couldn’t see anything because of how foggy my windows were.  I was placed in some kind of cave with a solid object shoved behind my car, not letting it go anywhere.  The car is small enough that I am able to get out of my car and use my head lights to illuminate my new prison.  There was a distinct smell in the air that I had only dreamt of experiencing numerous times while jerking off to giantess videos.  I understood on some level where I actually was, but my brain refused to accept this was reality.  How could I actually be shrunk and in some woman’s show?  I knew it was a girls shoe because the “rock” stuffed behind my car was a huge hello kitty sock.  I don’t know any of my coworkers who are guys who would wear that. 

            I explored my cave and found the toe area.  I figured out I was about the size of the depression in the sole made by her big toe.  All of a sudden, I was thrown about as the shoe was picked up; I guess we had got to her place.  I decided to get back in my car, so that I wasn’t run over before I could fulfill my fantasy.  We finally stopped moving, and after some time the sock from behind me was removed and my car was dragged out of the shoe.  In front of me was those same pair of rubber rain boots that I had seen earlier in the dark.  I decided to get out of my vehicle.  I looked up, way past her dark work pants, past the green Wawa shirt and huge breasts, and finally up to the beautiful blond goddess, Serene.  My dick stood at attention and my heart just about exploded with joy.  She didn’t say a word to me; she just lifted up her boot and slowly set it down on top of my car.  She grinned down at me as she slowly added more pressure to my Taurus.  I watched as my beloved Taurus was flattened like an aluminum can...it…was…AWESOME! 

            There was a blur of quick movements as Serene started to pull off her rain boots and reveal her bare feet.  Her toes were painted with a zebra pattern and she had an amazing toe ring on her right index toe.  I could smell those bad boys from down here, I was in ecstasy.  She placed her feet down in front of me with a huge BOOM that knocked me off my feet.  She laughed as she moved her foot forward, spreading her toes apart and grabbed me in-between her toes.  There were clumps of toe jam the size of my fist, and beads of sweat bigger than my head.   This was amazing; I couldn’t believe I was in between this Goddess’s toes.  What did I do to deserve such a reward? 

            The walls that were her toes began to move closer together and I began to panic.  Is this really what I wanted?  Why is she even doing this to me?  I began to wiggle from the fear and due to the lubrication from her sweat, I was able to slide out from her toes and fall to the floor.  I was a shaken up but otherwise unharmed.  I began to run for my life.  A huge shadow spread out around my body.  I looked up to see her big toe coming for me.  I prepared for the inevitable when I was only knocked down.  I opened my eyes and found myself being hoisted up between two finger nails on my shirt.  Serene had sat down on her bed at this point with the soles of her feet touching each other.  She moved her hand over her feet as she stood them up so that the toes were straight in the air.  She giggled again as she lowered me to her opened toes.  It looked like I was going into a wood chipper except the blades were giant, beautiful, sweaty, smelly toes. 

            Her fingers released me and I landed in the crease created by the part of her foot where the toes met the ball.  The smell here was stronger than ever.  I decided to try and get one out before she crushed.  I whipped out my dick and started humping the crevice between her soles.  I kept stroking only thinking about the feet surrounding my world, the drops of sweat raining down on me, and my dream finally coming true.  I had the best orgasm of my life and collapsed onto her feet.  I felt the pressure start to increase as she was pressing the tops of her feet together and turning them at a downward angle.  I fell in between both sets of her toes and was held there for a second.  I could see her staring down at me still smiling and giggling.  Finally the pressure became too much and my body began to crush from all the weight. 

            It wasn’t over there.  My body was released and I fell long and hard to the hardwood floor of her bedroom.  I couldn’t move because her toes had incapacitated my legs.  I looked up as she took slow booming steps to stand with my body in-between her glorious feet.  She lifted up her right foot and slowly brought it down so that I was under the ball of her foot.  She made contact and the skin of her foot fell around my body.  It was soft at first but soon enough the skin started to get rock solid.  I felt my body decompressing. I guess this is…Squish.