- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Bit of a shit chapter but it should link the next one 👌💯
Batman wakes up with a jolt.A familiar voice starts to ring in his ears.
"Well well well," the voice in the distance echoes "look who it is,Batty."
Batman shakes his head and grits his teeth from the cold.
"What do you want from me? I've been torn apart enough.I have been broken." Bruce Wayne finally submitted. Batman had been broken and Bruce had come through.
"Wait,what? The Bat has a crack? That is a first.Let me help you,you poor old thing." the voice of dominance to a voice of genuine worry.

Mr.Freeze swaggers around the corner and heads towards Bruce. Mr.Freeze quickly slashes the entangling ropes holding Bruce down. He slowly lowers his head on to Bruce's shoulder and starts to whisper in his ear.
"Listen to me,I want to escape with you.I hate all of this,I want to change my ways.I'll help you if you help me escape." Mr.Freeze moves his head away and finishes cutting the rope around Bruce's hands.

Bruce stands up and glances over at Mr.Freeze.
"Fine,i'll help you get out."
"Thank you,thank you so much"

Bruce and Mr.Freeze walk out of the locker,destroying every camera they can.
"The Penguin is watching"
"Why? Why is he involved in this? When do I meet him?"
"Just wait,everything will become crystal clear in a bit. You just need to follow instructions and just don't get mad." Mr.Freeze says in a reassuring tone.
"Fine,but if you want me to escape with you,I better get answers to EVERY question I ask."
"You will,son.Just hold on and play along.There are a lot of,powerful,people,in this place who want you dead,so stick to the plan and act nice."
"Why do I have to act nice? I have beaten all of them in the past several times"
"They have your equipment and they know some secrets that could destroy you."

Silence filled the air.

"Just follow me and do what they say."
"Fine."

Bruce grabs his Bat mask and positions it on his face.
"I never thought Bruce Wayne would be Batman" Mr.Freeze comments.

Batman and Mr.Freeze open the locker and shiver in the dark Arkham cold night. They walk through the empty streets for about half an hour before they reach a small and torn down building.
"Have a nice trip,I hope you enjoy," Mr.Freeze says with a big smile "I'll meet you on the other side to escape."
Mr.Freeze gives him a firm and steady handshake and looks him in the eye as if to give him a hint. Mr.Freeze opens the door slightly and walks through.

Batman stares at the door,clenches his fist and reaches for the handle.He opens the door and puts one foot in,accompanied by a step from the other. The room is filled with darkness.

The door loudly slams closed. Silence,the sound of the night,has filled the air once again.
Batman has gone to another zone, it is was he needs.

Batman feels himself fall into a deep sleep but sees everything he needs to see. His fears,his emotions and his fantasies.