- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Play the original game,or listen to the villans voices to understand how these people talk.Since Giantess World doesn't have Fat People as a section,here is a section,Fat Men:700 pound+

Enjoy for the next 46 chapters of proof of how much pure shitty writing i can do when i have Notepad and Internet Access.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is 0.5 of the story,not important but has some action straight away.

Batman:Arkham City

Batman runs to the center of the room with his torn up suit,barely sprinting from the previous fights.

"What do you want from me Joker?" "I want to have FUN! Join me Bats! And even you can have fun!" "I'm not joining your stupid plan" "It's not stupid! Don't be such a downer Bats,just lighten up......lighten up and light up Gotham into sparks!" "I'm not destroying Gotham,I'm destroying your plans Joker" "Don't call me that Bats! Call me,your BFF" "Listen,why can't we settle this....you don't have to do this" "Fine.If you're going to be like that,let's settle this" "Good" "Bring them out..NOW!" "What are you doing?" "Having fun Batman...join me...if you can..." "You little fuc-"

Bam! Batman goes down to the floor and is sent across the room.Batman gets up and starts punching the guard a amazingly amount of times.The guard gets up and starts to pick up Batman,Batman counters the guards move and starts to twist the guards hand.

The 2nd guard runs up and grabs Batman from behind.The 1st guard takes him and slams to the floor.The 2nd guard starts steeping barefoot on Batman's face and chest knocking all of Batman's air out of him.He finishes by using his ass to crush Batman's head and starts to pick him up.

Batman gets his head straight and starts to punch the guard in the face multiple times and finishes him with a punch in the stomach.The 1st guard starts to realise Batman's punches getting harder and quickly helps himself to more power with Joker's drugs.He gets more fatter than he already is and starts to step over Batman barefoot,quickly knocking some of his teeth out and starts to split his head off with his right foot.Both of his feet get more steadier and Batman starts to pass out.The guard decides quickly to finish Batman off by doing what the other guard did and sat down on Batman's face,using his ass crack to slowly swallow Batman's face in.

After a minute,Batman passes out and the guard stands up,with Batman still attached to his ass.Joker starts to clap and let's the guard sit down only if he keeps Batman inbetween his ass.The guard agrees and Batman is stuck under the 700 pound man.

After a few minutes,the guard is given some food to torture Batman with,hoping the guard gets gassy easily the Joker gives him 10 packets of crisps and 12 pounds of chilli.The guard starts to release gas on Batman's face,which only starts to wake him up.Batman gets back enough strength and finally pushes the guard off him.The guard is quickly given more drugs and turns from 700 punds,to 1500 pounds.

The guard jumps onto Batman and quickly steps on his face again,knocking him out and leaving the guard another chance to sit on him.After 1 hour,the Joker takes Batman and finally wakes him up,within seconds Batman is up and starts beating up Joker,quickly strapping up Joker and quickly getting info out of him.

"Tell me about the bombs Joker" "Oh,just have some fun Bats!" "This is not going to be easy for you Joker" "You are the one who has to save Gotham,it's you who has the hard job" "Listen to me right now Joker,you will-" "I will what Batman? What will you do to me? Kill me? You can't do that,we are too close to each other now,you'd be empty if you did that,the ball is in my court and it will be..forever" "I will kill you Joker,it's not hard right now to quickly end you,you have no help" "Oh,i think i do......HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!" "What...you're lying..it can't be h"

Straight away,the guard comes in and holds Batman tight.Batman quickly punches him in the stomach,but the guard simply laughs and keeps grabbing Batman.After a minute,the guard quickly picks up Batman and flicks him across the large room,causing Batman to get fuzzy vision.Batman gets back to normal and starts repeatedly punching the guard,which after a few minutes gives up and gets knocked out.

"Who else is there?" "Just wait and see Batman...just wait and see...GET IN HERE...NOW!" "I will kill you after this" "Good lucking surviving this,if you're not crushed to death" "What?" "Nothing Bats,go and have FUN!"

Batman turns around and sees 15 2400 pound guards,all barefoot,moving slowly to Batman.One guard finally stops and says-"Attack"

All of a sudden,all 15 of them start to run and circle Batman,each with a smile on their face as they watch their living feet brush stand infront of them.Batman takes out 2 of them before he finally is stood on and is nearly killed.The guards start to pick their living seat up and take him to Joker.

"Well done guys....you did well....there's your reward..share him equally"

The guards starts to cheer and take Batman back to their lab,they finally lay him on the floor as soon as he starts to wake up

"What do you want from me?"

"Our feet cleaned"All 13 of them said at the same time

"Well,i guess you're out of lu-"

One of the guards kick Batman in the face-"Lick it clean Batman...or you can also lick my ass"

"You can shut the fuc-"

Another kick in the face leaves Batman with a nose bleed

"Want to do it now? Or more kicks?"

Batman fianlly gives in and starts to lick the guards feet.After all 13 pairs of feet are cleaned,one of the guards takes Batman and starts to sit on him.All of Batmans air is kicked out of him and he is left knocked out,under a 2400 pound man's ass.Batman finally wakes up and starts to head for Joker,all the guards have gone to another place,leaving Batman a empty room,with no chains on him.

"Idiots"

Batman walks straight to the Joker and quickly pulls his electric gun out-

"Wakey Wakey Bitch"

Batman shoots Joker in the neck,paralysing him

All of a sudden,another Joker comes out,pushes a red button and shoots himself in the face.

"What the hell?"

"5..4..3..2..1.."

Batman jumps out the window and glides away to hear Arkham Asylum be blown up to burn to the ground.

"Finally,They're dead."       END OF PROLOUGE