- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Well...i'm alive at least.
Batman stumbles through the dark Arkham night. Small groups of 4 or 5 goons stand around a tiny fire. Batman turns to the shadows to travel the City and finds a much quicker way there.

The house is entangled with vines,twisting and twirling vines around other twisting and twirling vines. Flowers the size of cars are attached to the roof,slowly withering away. The house was a dark brown but all the greenery hid most of it. Huge windows with vines breaking through them,leaving no mercy.

"Here we go" Batman muttered,gritting his teeth in the cold.

Batman climbed over the greenery but felt a scent take over him. For the first time in several years since his last girlfriend, he felt love. He shook his head and tried to gain back his sense.

A goon with Ivy and green covering his clothes stumbles over to Batman. He can see through all the gas one detail-his gas mask. Batman kicks the goon and twists his arm and the goon is down. He pulls his Bat mask off and fits the gas mask on. Bruce stares at the barely conscious goon with dead eyes and continues forwards to the house.

He kicks the door in and paces his way through. Poison Ivy is lifted in the air by all the vines and flowers.
"Do you need these?" Batman rhetorically asks as he points to the small garden holding her up.
"Go away, you peasant." Her voice is quiet and low,barely hearable.
"No,answer my question," Batman insists firmly with his deep voice."Do you NEED these?"
"Piss off Batman...you've ruined Arkham" Ivy retorts in a louder and higher pitch manner,still hiding in her cocoon of plants.
"I guess not." Batman jokes back.

He pulls out a blade from his suit and cuts a large flower stem holding her up.She instantly falls to the floor and lets out a loud screech.
"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE,YOU WASTE OF HUMAN LIFE.I AM BETTER THAN ANY HUMAN COULD EVER BE."
Her eyes turn bright red and spikes break out through her body.
She strides over to Batman but is stopped by a Batarang hitting her straight in the face. 30 or so goons walk in the room and circle Batman while vines pull Ivy out.

A small obese man walks to the front of a few of the others and Batman is rushed by 20-25 goons.

Batman opens his eyes to see that he was in between the fat legs of the goon.
"Nice view?" A goon from around the room hollers.
The fat goon slowly undoes his trousers and underwear to reveal more flab that had been hiding. His ass is perfectly round and fat,each cheeks was the size of a watermelon. He lowered himself down on to Batman's face while the others cheered him on. He got around 1 metre away from his face before he slid his legs down and dropped his ass into his face. Batman was being held down and was let go once the goon had dropped. Batman continued to struggle as the fat goon wiggled his butt,slowly devouring Batman's face. Batman was fully stuck in the ass and had stopped resisting,but there was only one thing left.
The goon clenched his cheeks,cutting off the tiny amount of air Batman had had. The goon smiles to his comrades and releases a Godzilla like fart. Batman passes out shortly after.

He wakes up in a freezing ice locker.
Chapter End Notes:
Wait another 3 years for the next chapter 😉