- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This will be more of just speech and no actual fetishes,well,none that I know of.Also,if you don't know who Selina is,She is Catwoman.

After Bruce Wayne's parents were killed,the little boy started to realise his potential,he grew up to become strong,strong enough to be a super hero.That's when he became:Bat-Man

"Hey,Alfred,heard any news from Gordon?"

"No sir,I have yet to check,my apologies"

"It's alright,just thought he would say something today,after all,i did destroy the asylum"

"Oh right,Arkham Asylum,sir,do you wish to speak publicly about the incident,as Bruce Wayne?"

"Nah,don't want to make it look like i am being careful around this topic,may aswell avoid everthing"

"Yes sir,I will keep that noted"

"Thanks"

Once the asylum was destroyed,i knew they would do something bigger...MUCH bigger...but not as big as what they ACTUALLY did.....

"Selina,Have you got any new news about the Asylum?"

"No,sorry.I just know it is your fault Bruce"

"Hey,it might not be me who caused the asylum to burn down"

"Oh so the one night Batman goes in the asylum after 20 years,it decided to blow up and burn did it?"

"Maybe"

"Nobody is that stupid Bruce"

"Anyway,i did do it,so i need your help on finding out about one thing"

"What now?"

"I shot the Joker with a electric gun but...another Joker came in right after.."

"Ever heard of imposters Bruce?"

"I know that,i just don't know who was who,the one who just ran in,looked the exact same shot himself in the face...so,i don't know what to believe"

"Trust me,it doesn't matter now,no-one survived the bombing of that proportion"

"You think?"

"I know"

"Fine,whatever"

"Do not think about finding the Joker,Mr.Freeze,Bane,Riddler,Poision Ivy.Do not even search for Mad Hatter"

"I won't"

"Promise?"

"Goodbye"

"Promise to me you will not search for them Batman,or I will come and find you"

"I promise"

"Promise what?"

"That i won't look for them"

"Good Bruce,that's step 1 for making friends and being social"

"Shut up and goodbye"

"Bye!"

Once it went down,I couldn't believe it was actually happening,it was....crazy to believe i had just shot Joker and now the asylum was burning down...it's completely crazy.....

"Hey,Gordon..i need your help,it's about the asylum last night"

"Yes go on Bruce..."

"Did anyone make it out alive?"

"Yes actually...that or their bodies have just....been blown up or something"

"Good,some are alive.."

"Not entirely true Batman..sorry,Bruce.Some may have seriously just been crushed that their bodies were crushed and had blown up"

"Wouldn't there be a blood trail then? Or a scent of flesh?"

"Maybe someone took the bodies?"

"Look,some are alive Gordon,that's fact and that's good"

"They're criminals though..how is that good?"

"Look,i'll talk about it later...but that is the best news i've heard for a while now"

"You are welcome?"

"Yep,thanks"

"Good luck,Bat ma-Bruce Wayne,good luck Bruce"

"I'll contact you later Gordon,first though,I MUST find Joker"

"That doesn't sound entirely nice Bruce"

"Call me Batman"

"Yes,Batman"

Look,once I learnt Joker and them are alive,I was overjoyed...I am GOING to find them,no matter WHAT.This is very important because the Joker may already be dead.This is my most important case....EVER.I HAVE to find out Joker's where abouts,i HAVE to.The Joker could cause some serious damage to Gotham and it's population,I can't let him out of my grasp,I MUST WILL find this little cunt and I will kill him.