- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
After drinking some lemonade, the main character shrinks
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Just a story that poped into my head....


I, Mark, watched my baseball team bat in the bottom of the eighth. It had been a great game so far and they have a good chance to win. "You had better start on the yard before it gets to hot!" My girlfriend Jenn yells at me from down the hall. She is right, it must be 90 degrees already. I reluctantly get up from my chair and head out to the garage. I set up the equipment I need, then begin to edge the front yard. Within a few minutes of working, I have to wipe the sweat from my brow, "stupid hot summer," I think to myself. I finish edging and trimming the bushes, then gas up the lawn mower. I then notice the girls next door setting up a table in their front yard. There is a ten and thirteen year old and the older one is writing something on a sign. There is not a whole lot of money to be made since they live on a quiet street. I reach down to start the lawn mower and continue working.

After mowing over half the yard, I have to stop and take a break. My body is just drenched with sweat. I happen to glance over at the neighbors, and the girls are selling lemonade. "That would be perfect right now," I think to myself. As I walk over to the table, I begin to feel light headed. "Hi Stacey, Ashley, can I by some lemonade?" "Sure, 50 cents please," says Stacey, the older one. "That's a pretty fair deal," I tell her. The younger one pours a glass then hands it to me. "Here you go," says Ashley. I thank her, then put the cup up to my lips. The liquid feels cool as it goes down my throat. At first, I feel a little better, but then the dizziness comes back, even stronger. "Are you okay Mark, you don't look so good," says Stacey. I blink my eyes a couple times and it seems hard to focus. Then, for some reason, it feels like the ground is starting to get closer. I look over to the girls and the table seems higher. Stacey whispers something to her sister, but I cannot make it out.

I am the same height of the table, but keep getting smaller. The girls wave at me as I disappear from their view. My clothing has become too big and my shirt looks like a large dress. As I drop below the table, all that fills my view are the girl's long legs. They are both wearing shorts and are barefoot. I yell out for help to the girls but they just ignore me. As I reach a foot tall, it really sinks in how small I have become. The collar on my shirt just slipped over my body and fell to the ground. Now I feel even more uncomfortable as a nude shrinking man. I stand on my shirt and just keep getting smaller. The shrinking stops when I must be only and inch or two tall. I nearly wet myself as my eyes focus and I can see how large everything has become. The girls have become gigantic and their feet are the size of busses.

I am practically frozen on spot, not sure what to do next. Just then, Ashley learns over the table and looks down at me. "HE IS STILL RIGHT THERE, GO AHEAD AND GET HIM," a voice booms. The pair of smaller feet are coming right at me. Two giant walls of flesh surround me, then come together. I am pinned right between her feet. She lifts me into the air and brings me under the table. She drops me right in front of her sister's feet. I fall on the grass and are sitting between Stacey's feet. Hers are even thicker and longer. She has backed up from the table and I can see her humongous face looking down at me. "Man, what do these two girls have planned," I think to myself. Stacey picks up a foot and puts her toes right in my face. She is able to spread apart her two big toes then fits my body between the opening. I stand up and try to get out of the way, but it is too late. The two toes come together. The clamp is painful and I can't move. She lifts me up and suspends my body. I notice as she slides her other foot under me, then lets go. I land on her other foot below me. I hit her skin, then tumble down to her toes. "SURE, I WOULD LIKE TO BUY SOME LEMONADE," a voice says above me. I look up, and some other man is drinking some of the lemonade. I yell up to him, but there is no chance he could hear me. He quickly shrinks down then becomes at the mercy of Ashley's feet.

Just then, Stacey's foot comes down on top of me. She presses me into her other foot, then begins to roll me around. The whole event is very painful as she grinds my body against her feet. For a few minutes, all I can taste is feet. She finally stops, then all her toes wrap around my body. She holds me under her foot and it feels like she is going to crush me. She lifts my body up again, but this time her fingers take me from her foot. She brings my tiny body up to her face and looks me over. The other giantess sister also stares me down. "ARE YOU GOING TO DO IT?" asks the younger one. "OF COURSE," replies Stacey. She brings me right up to her lips and gives me a huge kiss. My body is soaked with her saliva. "RELAX MARK, WE JUST WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN," says the giantess holding me. With that she opens up her mouth and tosses me in. I scream the whole way, not believing this is really happening. I land onto her tongue as she closes her mouth. Her tongue lifts up and pulls me down to the back of her throat. I try to grab onto anything I can, but everything is to slippery. With another pull, my body disappears, everything goes black.

For some reason, I wake up a few minutes later. I sit up and realize I am laying on the sidewalk. The two neighbor girls are standing over me. "Oh good, he is finally waking up," says the older one. "What happened?" "You came over here to buy some lemonade, then passed out. You looked hot when you first came over," says Stacey. The girls help you up then offer you something to drink. "God, I guess that whole thing must have been a dream, then. Sure a weird one," I think to myself. I then notice a funky taste in my mouth, almost like feet. I was doing yard work, but my clothing seems more dirty than before. Ashley walks up and hands me a glass of lemonade. "Go ahead, drink some. I made it myself."