- Text Size +
Then, he yells "VICKY!?" I wave my hands and say "THIS IS GUY TALK, NOT 'SHOUT IT TO THE WORLD' TALK!"

He pauses and then quietly says "VICKY?!" I nod and he continues, "Dude, whats wrong with you? Don't you remember what happened? She 'accidently' dropped you in her smelly, sweat-filled shoe! Then, she put it on!"

I say "Who says I didn't like it?"

"Wait, wha-" I cut him off and say "Nevermind, the fact is I have a major crush on her! Her pretty green eyes, her long, wavy black hair." I start daydreaming until Ceaser pushes me on the floor with his finger.

I get up and yell "DUDE?! What the heck!"

He sighs and says "Marky, (Marky was a little nick name he gave me, for my nickname) its just that I don't think you really KNOW Vicky all that well. Plus, she is 16! You're 12."

I yell "SO ARE YOU!"

"Thats not the point. Just...what I'm trying to say is, Vicky is evil. You shouldn't like her. Not that I can control it, but she is really mean. Imagine what she could do to someone like you? You'd be dead in a week."

I shout "I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK! AND I'M SURE AS HECK THAT I'M NOT GOING TO START SOON!" Then, I storm off the bed. Forgetting about the heigh I'm at and the ladder on the other side of the bed, I fall off the bed and fall. I hit the floor SO hard, I actually HEAR a crunch. A sickening, painful crunch. I try to move but I feel as if someone ripped my spine right out of my back. I scream and sob. Ceaser gets up off the bed and picks me up. I scream loudly, but he still picks me up.

He starts muttering "ohmygosh,ohmygosh" fast whil panting. He runs me over to Mika's room. He opens the door quickly and Mika is on her bed, typing on her laptop. She looks at us and says "What do you want? Wait, is that..... MARCUS!?" Thats all I hear before I black ou-..............







(Mika's POV) I got up really early in the morning, so I got my laptop and started on a story about Marcus. Speaking of Marcus, he is still asleep. Also, while I'm on the subject of Marcus, he is so cute! He has a little thing for my feet. He has a "foot-fetish". One night, I pretended to be asleep, and about 15 minutes later, I felt something rubbing against my sole. I sat up and saw him. He tried to run away, but I caught him and he told me about it. Ever since then, he likes to play on my feet.

Anyways, halfway through my letter, I hear a faint scream. I track it down to Marcus' dollhouse in my room. I walk over to his "room" and I see him rolling around the floor. He's covered in sweat and he is also crying. Then, he screams and shouts "MIKA, MIKA, HELP!!!" Then, he starts bawling. Like rivers of tears pouring from his closed, scared little eyes. I gently pick him up and I whisper loudly, "MARCUS! MARCUS!" He shakes and sits up. He opens his eyes and he curls into a little ball and he starts trembling while crying. I stroke him until he stops. Then, I kiss him on his head and he hugs my thumb. Thank goodness.







(back to Marcus' POV) It turns out, I was dreaming. When Mika was screaming my name, she was actually trying to wake me up. It somehow worked its way into my dream. When I "blacked out", I was actually waking up. Thank goodness she woke me up. Now that I think about it, its summer. Cool.







6 months later--

I can't wait to meet the other person like me! He's my same height, my same.... er..... um.... Age? I think. Anyways, I'm excited! His name is..... I can't remember, but then again, its really easy to forget. I have a little meeting with him. It started a couple months ago, when Mom and Dad were discussing it.

I was hiding in the hall, listening to them. Mom said "Listen, Marcus just can't spend the rest of his life with GIANTS, he has to meet someone like him."

Dad said "Oh yeah? Janice, where are we going to find somebody 3 inches tall?" Then, mom pulls out a newspaper and tosses it to him.

He looks at it in astonishment, and says "Damn, this boy has been through alot. I feel sorry for him."

Mom says "Yes, I agree. He's been abused, and tortured. Its a wonder how he's still alive. Anyways, I set up a meeting with his mother. Marcus will be meeting him on the 20th of December." I was too excited to listen to the rest, so I ran back to Mika's room. I got in and ran to the ladder going up her bed with a giddy feeling. I climbed up so fast, it should be a record! Anyways, I made it up and ran to Mika, who was reading, her back against the backboard. She puts her magazine down and picked me up. Then, I told her everything.

After I finished, she says "Woah, you are REALLY excited." I nodded and jumped around in her palm. I can't really remember the rest.
Anyways, I wonder what DID happen to him. By the way, today is the day I'm meeting him!