- Text Size +
After Mika notices I've stopped crying, she says "Come'on Ceaser, lets go show Marcus to mom and dad." Mom and Dad? Uh-oh. Wait, maybe they'll help me! Or maybe not......

They both walk out the door and walk into the kitchen. I see a woman and man, I'm guessing their parents, sitting at a table with 2 mugs, talking about something. They notice Mika and Ceaser.

The woman says "Hey sweetie. What do you have in your hand?" She uncovers me and lowers me on the table. They gasp and look at me in shock. Good thing I have clothes on.

Mika says "His name is Marakneus. He came from another planet because it was sucked up by a black hole. He had lived here with his family, until all of them died. He is the very last one of his kind, the Sumruck race." She stops. Her parents continue looking at me, soaking up all this information.

Mika continues, "He needs our help." Theres a long moment of akward silence. I stand up and walk towards the woman and say "Very nice to meet you Ma'am." She smiles and gives me her finger. I shake it and walk over to the man. I say "And, Very nice to meet you as well, sir."

He just stares at me, STILL in shock. Then, Mika says "MOM, DAD!? WE NEED TO HELP HIM! HE'S BEEN EATING TRASH! TRASH!" This seems to make them snap back into reality.

The lady says "Oh, um sorry. My name is Janice and this is Tony." She motions to the man. I nod and say "Very nice to meet you."

Tony says "Is what Mika said true?"

"Yes, one-hundred-percent true." I say.

Janice says "Oh my. I'm so sorry.... Marakneus?"

I say "You can call me Marcus. Anyways, thank you madam."

Janice then says "How did you get here? And if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?"

I say "I am 11 years old, and I came here looking for help. Hopefully, I have just found some."

Janice says "Oh yes sweet-heart, we can help you. Oh my, are you hurt?"

I nod and say "Just a little trouble with an animal." I look at Mika and wink.

Tony then says "Well then, it looks like we added another family member."

I gasp and studder, "R-r-really!?" He nods and I cheer. Ceaser cheers as well. I think he's happy to have me as a step-brother. Finally, a family.






1 YEAR LATER







I wake up from my bed, sweating from my nightmare. I get out of bed and walk out my dollhouse. I walk towards Mika's bed and climb the little ladder there. I reach the top and the sun shines on my face. I hold my hand up to block it and I see Mika on her Lap-top.
She sees me and smiles. Then, she says "Hey sleepyhead. Whats wrong?"

I start trembling and say "A nightmare...." I stumble over to her gigantic foot and bury my face in it. I start crying and I hug her foot. By the way, I have a foot-fetish. And, the only person who knows it is Mika. She then picks me up and looks down at me with loving eyes.

She asks "What happened in your nightmare?"

I tremble even more and say "I die."

She starts stroking me and she says "Don't worry little brother, I won't let you die." She says this in a loving voice and I feel comforted. I wipe my tears and smile up at her.

I whisper "Thanks sis," while she strokes me. Mika is good at comforting me.



After a while, she asks me if I'm okay and I say yes. I look up at her pretty blue eyes. Her white-blonde hair hangs loose. She then carries me back to my dollhouse and says, "If you need me, I'll just be on my bed, ok?" I nod and she walks back to her bed and gets back on her bed. I stare at her big, beautiful feet.

If you're wondering how she found out about my foot-fetish, its a long story.





A few months after I was accepted into their family, I started climbing up onto Mika's bed at night. I would walk to where her feet were. I'd then lay on her feet. I would hug her feet, sniff them. But, one night she wasn't asleep. I did my regular routine, not knowing she was awake. By the time I was hugging her feet, she cleared her throat. I stood still like a statue. Frozen by fear and embarassment.

She sat up and looked at me. I didn't dare look at her. Then, out of nowhere, I dashed towards a corner of the bed and jump. Mid-way through my free-fall, I grabbed onto her bed cover and slid down to the floor. After my landing, I ran under her bed, just to hit her palm. Her giant fingers encircled me and brought me to her face. I was trapped in her fist.

She said "Spill it." Then, I cracked. I told her everything. She seemed surprised.


Ever since then, she'd let me play on her feet. Its kinda weird but I'm not complaining. I'd massage her feet, but enough of that story. Lets get back to the present.






After a while of being in my dollhouse, I walk out and walk into the hall, towards Ceaser's room. I then walk through the little door Dad, Tony, made me. He also made me a WORKING little car. Anyways, I walk through and climb the ladder leading to the top of his bed. He is laying on his stomach, playing his DS. I walk over to his arm and climb over it. Then, I walk in front of his DS.

He pauses it and closes it, then he places it on his nightstand. He looks at me and says "Hey dude, what'cha need?"

I reply with "Just wanted to hang out."

"Cool, cool." We sit there in silence.

Then, I say "Ceaser," I make a dramatic pause and continue with "I 'like-like' Vicky." He opens his mouth in astonishment.
Chapter End Notes:
Dun-dun-dah! Who is Vicky you may ask? I shall tell you in the third chapter.