- Text Size +

Holly walked into further and further into the heart of the city, casuaily stopping to torment someone smaller than her, making them feel pathetic and weak before crushing or eating their tiny useless bodies.


She stopped at the first building that was noticeably taller than her. It was an office building, she didn't know what its point was but she passed by it day after day on her way from her appartment to get groceries and she didn't like the building at all, it was ugly and it was taller than her, she didn't like that.


She gave the building a shove to assess its strength and noticed it wobble slightly near the top of the building but the rest of it remained relatively stable. She punched a hole through the wall of the 5th ceiling and 6th floor floor. Reaching her hand into the hole she had made she pulled a man out of his cubicle into the open, the woman in the cubicle next to the man screamed in terror and bolted for the stairs. She held him high into the air above her head and examined the tiny man. He was trembling with fear and sobbing a little bit. Feeling cruel she grabbed one of his legs and tore it from his body. The man screamed in pain as his face turned white. She threw the leg into her mouth, chewing the tiny limb almost mockingly before placing the rest of the man into her palm and smashing her hand through the building again, crushing the rest of him. She had punched a hole in the stair case, trapping the rest of the workers inside who hadn't gotten out fast enough.


She turned her attention to the people running out the front doors. Without any thought she punched the wall over the front door at an angle, shoving a large piece of glass down into her hand, creating a large cut on the woman's hand. Frustrated, she ripped the glass out of her hand and threw it at the ground. The shard landed on a man, cutting him almost clean down the middle. Blood from her hand gushed from her wound, one large drop hitting a woman who was running for her life. The hot liquid knocked her onto her back. She got up quickly and ran for safety.


The wound on her hand began to heal at an amazing rate as Holly just stopped and stared. In seconds the gash was gone, not even leaving a scar. Tired with this building her fist flew through the wall one more time before hitting the main power source for the building. Electricity rushed through her body causing her to twitch and shake. In seconds the breaker in the building gave out and the current stopped.


Shocked, she leaned her hand against the building. That had taken a lot out of her. She looked down and noticed the ground was moving farther and farther away. She was growing again. She quickly picked up a truck that had been parked next to the building to use as a reference point. The vehicle barely sat in both of her hands. She stretched to 70 feet tall. The tiny person inside was growing smaller and smaller and so was the building. Her ever expanding body was growing outward, filling the street. Vehicles were being pushed and shoved from her growing feet. She stopped around 90 feet. The truck was now able to sit in one hand.


She placed it on the ground and held it in place until she was in position. Lowering herself to her stomach she lifted her breast with her other hand and gently placed it on top of the tiny vehicle. The driver inside could see the roof caving in. He scrunched down below the dash and reached for the ignition. Before he could turn the key Holly brought her massive chest down onto the cab, flattening the truck and its occupant to an extremely flat 6 inches flat. The vehicle was a mass of metal and oozing fluids of every color, black, yellow, blue, and her favorite, red.


She stood back onto her feet and looked at the once menicing office building infront of her. She was just a head or two shorter than it was now. She wrapped her arms around it in what turned out to be a death hug. The building crumpled and buckled under the pressure exerted by her massive breasts. She squeezed the center of the building with her arms and with one swift movement yanked it down onto the street below.


She stopped to admire her work before deciding upon her next target, the city's power plant.