- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

All her life, Holly had always had an inferiority complex. She could have the nicest hair in a room full of super models and instead of focusing on what she has she focused on what she didn’t have. Through out her life, Holly was a girl with an average height and a thin frame with an above average IQ. Around puberty she noticed her thin frame wasn't blooming quite like other girls. This mixed with her complex made puberty through early adulthood hell for the girl.

By the time she reached 21, she was dead set on buying implants for herself. Not enough to knock her off balance but just enough to bring her barely A-cup chest to a more respectable (in her mind) C-cup made of a new material which was hard as a rock at first but over the course of a year would change shape to match the woman’s body to give a more natural look. 3 months later she acquired a high paying job at a nuclear power plant which provided the money needed for her augmentation which she finally had done the next year.

2 months later after getting use to her new found size, Holly decided she would go a step further and booked another appointment to increase her implant size again.

A week before her second surgery something happened at the plant which changed her life for ever.

The nuclear power plant she worked in was placed in the middle of no where so as to avoid any potential loss of life in the event of a total meltdown.

Off in the woods a team of hunters noticed a buck with a record holding rack size off in the distance. Even though they were only a few yards from the fence surrounding the nuclear plant, one of the hunters couldn’t pass up an opportunity to bag such an amazing trophy. He leveled his overpowered riffle and took aim at the animals head. He fired. The bullet flew just slightly over the animals head, striking part of the rack and passing through into one of the reactors in the nuclear facility.

Inside, all hell broke loose as radiation leaked through the whole compound. As the radiation leak progressed further and further inside the building people began to drop like flies from the more than lethal dosage of radiation finding its way into their bodies. Holly was one of the last people to drop to the floor. Minutes later, a team of specially trained workers in protective suits sprang into action to contain and control the reaction. While the leak was being dealt with by 2 members of the group, the rest of the team began to haul bodies out of the building. Upon closer inspection of the bodies they discovered they had one survivor, who was quickly cleaned and uncontaminated before being sent to a hospital for further observation.

Holly had slipped into a radiation coma. During her stay in the hospital, medical experts used a giger counter to check to see how much radiation her body had absorbed. To their surprise, the woman’s body had a radiation level well below the lethal level except her implants had absorbed 10X the lethal dose. Before she could be rushed into surgery to have them removed she awoke, dazed and confused. Catching on quickly as to what was about to happen, she pulled herself out of bed and hobbled her way out of her room, down the hallway, and to the front desk to check herself out of hospital before anyone noticed she was gone.

Upon arrival home, Holly examined herself for any signs of rad sickness and as she passed her hand over her chest she noticed something different; her boobs were no longer hard as a rock anymore and on top of that they looked and felt slightly bigger. To know for sure she quickly pulled her favorite shirt on only to find it exposed a small section of her belly.

Joy was felt through her entire body as she imagined how they must have changed early from their rock-like state to their natural state due to the large amount of radiation she had been exposed to.

What she didn't know was that the radiation had caused her body to absorb the new material and change her body's chemistry in a very big way...

Later that night after a full day of cloth shopping Holly fell asleep and drempt.

She awoke on her stomach with her back arched slightly more than it should have been. She put her hands down and pushed herself up only to find that she felt heavier than usual. Quickly dismissing the thought to the fact that she slept for a solid 12 hours and the weakness was probably due to over sleep, she walked to her bathroom, looked in the mirror and screamed at what she saw. Her breasts were noticeably bigger than the day before, growing from what were possibly D's to what she guessed to be an F-cup chest. She spun around, out her bathroom door to scramble for cloths that would fit her new proportions. In her excitement she hadn’t even noticed that everything in the house was just slightly smaller than the night before....

 

 

 

 

A week had passed and her boobs had seemed to stop growing. She had been placed on a waiting list to be transferred over to a new power plant but until she got the call for her to start her new job, she had a lot of free time to kill.

She had decided to work on her social life and start meeting new people. This was an easy task for the girl as her apartment was just a few doors down from a cafe shop. She spent most of her time in there reading books or talking to new people and after a while she began to learn the regulars. On one of her visits to the cafe, she bumped into an old friend from work who had transferred only days before the meltdown. After chatting for an hour or two Windy had to leave but before she turned around to walk out of the cafe, Holly invited her friend Windy and some of her friends to come back to her apartment the following week to catch up and talk. Windy accepted and headed for the door.

A week later, Holly woke up to the sheets of her bed being pulled back, exposing her feet to the cold air, when she reached down to throw a blanket back over them she realized that not only were her feet uncovered but they were now hanging over the end of her bed. She had grown a foot and a half over night, bringing her to about 6'9. She flew out of bed and ran to her bathroom, smashing her head off the doorway and sliding on the slippery tiled floor. She flew off her feet and landed on her head, knocking her out cold.

She awoke to the sound of a knocking on her door, forgetting what had caused her to hit the floor, the woman picked herself up from the floor, still stunned from the impact, grabbed a towel and yelled “Who is it?”

“Its me. Windy!” the voice answered.

“Oh, come on in, the doors unlocked, ill join you in the kitchen in a minute, I just halve to get my bearings.” She replied.

Windy walked in with 3 of her friends and sat down at the table.

“Get your bearings?” Windy shouted “What do you mean?”

“Oh I woke up on my bathroom floor and now I m not feeling right” Holly replied, her voice growing closer and closer as she approached the kitchen.

She ducked under the doorway to the kitchen still stunned.

One of Windy's friends screamed, the other two fell backwards over her chair in an attempt to get away from what they saw. Windy just sat there with her jaw hanging wide open.

The scream rang Holly's head like an anvil and she swatted the girl before finally coming to her seances The girl slammed against the wall with a thud and dropped to the ground, motionless as Holly's body shuddered and grew a foot taller.

“What happened to you?!?Your huge!” she shouted right before turning white and dropping to the ground.

Realizing her back now touched the kitchen ceiling even as she was hunched over, Holly realized she couldn’t let this get out of hand. She turned and headed for her only way out, grabbing her couch and bringing it with her. The placed the couch in front of the door and turned to address the two girls now examining the damage their friend had suffered.

“I don't think shes breathing.” one exclaimed. “You killed her!” the other shouted in terror.

The now 12 foot tall girl walked towards the two girls with her heavy breasts swaying and bobbing with every step, knowing what needed to be done. She took a girl under each hand and pinned them to the ground only before lowering her massive,J-cup (proportionally) breasts on top of them in followed by the rest of her body weight an attempt to keep them from going anywhere.

The massive woman underestimated her size as her entire weight came down on top of them and crushed their chest cavities, killing them instantly. She felt the two pops and herd the rush of air escape their lungs and felt a new feeling, she felt powerful, she no longer cared what other people thought, she was a new woman, unrivaled in power and beauty and will be treated as such from now on.

This flight of thoughts distracted her from her newest growth which was swift and violent, knocking furniture, pushing down a wall and crushing the remains of the 3 girls while still managing to avoid windy. The floor creaked and heaved as she rose to her feet, pushing her back through the ceiling above her. She stood an impressive 25 feet tall, standing upright she was occupying her floor and the two above her. The people in the 3rd floor were out but the people living directly above her were in the middle of supper as their table and one of their family members rose to the ceiling and was instantly crushed between the giant woman's head and the ceiling.

The rest of the family rose to their feet in terror and ran for the door only to be knocked over by a giant arm which then grabbed the fridge and placed it as well as the couch in front of their door. With her attention now drawn to her new toys, Holly forgot completely about Windy. When she turned to face her toys better she moved her foot and it came down on top of the tiny woman's body. Feeling a pop, Holly's excitement peaked, her heart rate shot up and she grew another 5 feet into the air, her head just touching the ceiling in the 3rd floor.

Reaching forward she grabbed one of the remaining family members and pinned him on his back. She placed her other hand under her massive breast and lifted it over top of the man, his tiny body kicking and struggling under her hand. She brought her hand out from under her breast and took her hand off the man. The weight was too much for him as she felt the now familiar pop of his tiny body under hers. The lady who lived on the 3rd floor came home with an arm full of grocerys. She walked into her kitchen to see the head of a giant woman where her table should have been.The giant woman herd a scream and looked up, in an instant Holly stuck her tongue out, wrapped it around the screaming woman and chewed her tiny body, mashing it into a fine mushy paste in seconds, then she swallowed the pasty remains of the woman which filled most of her mouth. She grabbed the remaining 2 members of the family in her hand. Giving a tiny squeeze she could hear cracks as she broke their bones. They were still alive when she dropped them onto the floor of the third floor. The massive woman placed them both down on the ground. The first one to go was the wife of the family. She was smaller than Holly was even before her growth. The giant woman lifted her massive breast and let it drop on the woman. The impact crushed her tiny body in an instant. The floor creaked and heaved under the weight and in seconds it gave out, the giant boob returning to its place next to its double. The last of the family fell to the bottom floor of the apartment as the 3rd floor gave way under the weight. Holly could see the tiny person still twitching. She raised her giant foot and brought it down slowly on the little person until the twitching stopped and they were nothing more than a small smear on the floor.

From outside all that could be herd was loud smashed and crashes follwed by screams and loud pops, a crowd gathered to see what was going on. One brave person walked up to a window just in time to see what would happen next.

Holly arched her back, raised her arms into the air, and imagined growing. And she did. Her body grew to the height of 60 feet, smashing her head through her apartment. The front of the building was pushed forward and over by her expanding chest onto the crowd below.

She dropped to her hands and knees to examine the hundreds of people scurrying away from her on the street. One unlucky man was so stunned by her beauty that all he could do was stop and stare. She took full advantage of the oppurtunity to corral the little man with her hand and slowly lower her boob on top of him, each breast now larger than a full sized truck and her nipples bigger than the mans head and most of his torso. He reached up to feel her erect nipple only long enough to take a breath then the giant woman brought her mass down on top of him, killing him.

“I m going to enjoy this.” The giant woman exclaimed as she grabbed a handful of people and shoved them into her mouth one at a time.