- Text Size +

Janelle placed one of her bags in the overhead compartment and sat in her aisle seat.  She was on her way over to Europe to work on a new novel, and this was her first time on a jumbo jet, or any plane for that matter, and she was a bit nervous.  The sound of the engines powering up filled her ears as the plane was pushed back from the terminal and started taxiing down to the end of the runway.  A couple minutes later, they came to a stop.

 

“Good afternoon, everyone, this is the captain speaking.  It looks like there are a few other planes ahead of us, but I don’t think it should take much more than twenty minutes.  Thank you for your patience, and we’ll be up in the air soon.”

 

Janelle looked out the window of the jet and looked over at the skyline of the city.  Just as she turned her head back around to look at the stewardess giving the pre-flight info, something caught her eye.  She slid over to the other seat and looked out again.  This time she saw it a bit clearer and noticed the smoke rising up from somewhere downtown.

 

Then she saw something that made her wonder if she was seeing things from being nervous.  The figure of a giant naked woman rose from between a couple buildings.  Janelle reached into her bag and took out her camera.  When she aimed the camera towards the city, she zoomed in just in time to see the woman try to squeeze between two skyscrapers.  When she zoomed in as far as she could and took a picture, Janelle was astonished to actually see people falling out of the buildings as the woman’s stomach was too big to fit between the buildings.

 

By now other people had seen what was going on and were pressing their faces against the plane windows to witness it.  Some of the men were taking pictures, laughing about the size of her tits and the smoothness of her pussy, while some of the mothers were preventing their children from looking.  It didn’t take long for everyone on the plane to realize that the giantess was heading straight for the airport.

 

“Where did she come from?”

 

“Look at the size of her tits!”

 

“Man, I’d love to pound THAT!”

 

For a while, the feeling on the plane was more humorous than serious, but that quickly changed when the giant girl walked up to a jumbo jet that was about to take off and stepped right in the middle of it.  The width of her foot covered about a third of the jet’s length.

 

Immediately, the people on the plane began to panic.  Since they had already started to taxi, they weren’t connected to the terminal anymore.  They watched in horror as the giantess walked up to a smaller plane and bit off the front end.  She spit the fuselage out, which landed on the nearby highway and exploded.  She then brought the open fuselage end to her eye and peered in.

 

“OOO, IT’S JUST LIKE A TWINKEE!  THE BEST PART IS THE INSIDE!”  Amanda brought the plane above her head, tilted it downwards, and shook it like a Tic-Tac container.  Janelle watched in horror as people fell out of the plane and into the giant girl’s mouth.  A couple people missed her mouth and fell down onto her boobs.  Since they were so smooth, there was nothing to hold on to, so they just plummeted to their death.

 

Behind her, Janelle could hear the stewardesses trying to get the door open so they could escape, but the door wouldn’t budge.  “It’s stuck!” one of them yelled.

 

“Oh my God, we’re all going to die!”

 

Panic finally set in.  People were doing everything they could to try and get the doors open, but they weren’t budging.  Finally, one of the stewardesses broke the glass to the “Emergency Blow” button, which blew the door open.  But it was too late. Amanda had found their plane and was already a couple strides from it.  Janelle looked out as a couple people jumped down the yellow emergency ramp and started to run, only to be squished by the largest red toes she had ever seen.

 

Janelle was about ready for a nervous breakdown.  No one knew what to do.  What COULD be done?  How do you escape from a giant person who covers twice the length of a 747 in one stride?

 

A massive earthquake accompanied watching as the giant girl dropped down to take a seat.  The ground cracked and bent inwards towards where her ass hit.  Janelle looked out the open doorway up at the girl’s face.  She was a chubby girl, but she had a very pretty face…not that it made her any less deadly.

 

The giantess then reached out towards the plane and picked it up in her hand.  The feeling of moving so quickly and so suddenly made Janelle (and most of the people on the plane) sick to their stomach.  Her hand being around most of the fuselage made it impossible to see where they were going.  Janelle only hoped that her death would be a quick one.  Remembering from how the people in the other plane died a few minutes ago, she got up and ran to the back of the plane.  Once there, she opened the bathroom door and locked herself inside.

 

Give what they already witnessed, the people on the plane expected to be eaten alive.  They were partially correct, they were going to be eaten, but not between the lips of her mouth.  Realizing that the plane was just the right size, Amanda placed the plane on the lips of her vagina.  Grabbing it like a dildo, she rubbed the tip against the outside and a bit inside to reach her clit.

 

This made her go wild again.  She was already still a hot mess from her sexual exploits so far.  There was nothing else she could think of other than getting to her next climax.  Many of the people in the terminals, the other planes on the ground, and even the planes circling the airport on approach, were watching all of this going on while the air traffic controllers tried desperately to reroute all of the incoming air traffic.

 

Some of the smarter people on the ground were running away as fast as they could.  But most of the ones who were within striking distance of her flailing sexed-up ended up regretting staying in the area.  Amanda’s body rolled around on the ground.  Occasionally, her body would spasm pretty hard, causing her legs and feet to flail around.  The main air traffic control tower got hit by her pinkie toe, but it was hit hard enough to make it collapse.  Many areas of the main terminal also fell victim to her whims.  Dozens of the remaining people, who weren’t smart enough to run for their lives, ended up getting smashed by her legs or feet, or falling debris from the afore mentioned body parts.

 

Back inside Janelle’s plane, it was hell.  When Amanda started pushing it deeper into her, it got dark inside the plane, then light, then dark again, then light again, over and over and over.  And if that wasn’t bad enough, the quick motions got quicker and quicker as she got more and more turned on.  The motions had also thrown Janelle out through the bathroom door.  Since Amanda was holding the plane at a downward angle (she was lying on her back by now with her legs out like she was in an OBGYN’s chair), Janelle had to hang tightly to the doorway of the bathroom stall.

 

Suddenly, the loud screeching sound of metal being ripped apart filled her ears, and it was all she could to make herself not plug her ears.  Looking down below her dangling body and through the darkness, she saw the plane being squeezed and ripped apart.  The way the people were holding on for dear life reminded her of the people from the movie “Titanic” tried to hold on as the ship sank.  But this time, instead of going into freezing cold water, they would be forever lost inside the giant girl’s womanhood.

 

It was all so surreal for Amanda.  She could feel her muscles working on the fuselage of the plane as if someone was eating a popsicle.  If it hadn’t been such a deadly affair, it would’ve been truly amazing.

 

As she contemplated just letting go and having it all end, Janelle noticed that the door to the other bathroom stall was unlocked and swinging open.  Using the last of her energy, she reached up and pulled herself into the open stall.  Once inside, she locked the door and held herself in place as best she could.  She also noticed that it was getting hotter and smellier as time went by, which most likely meant that the plane was being pushed farther and farther into the giant girl’s pussy.  The sounds of crazed voices and screams also lessened, which meant that fewer people were left.

 

Amanda had picked up another plane and started sucking on it while she jacked her pussy with the other plane.  Basically, it all became her personal porno video.  She imagined that she was sucking a huge cock while having another shoved deep inside her.  The idea that there were people struggling for life inside of her, while she pleased herself, made it all that much hotter.

 

After jacking herself to a hard, squirting, cum-filled orgasm, Amanda lay there for a couple of minutes to catch her breath.  She threw the plane that she was sucking on back towards the city, where it slammed through several buildings.  The other plane, most of which was squished into a much-smaller and tighter cylinder, she pulled out of her vagina and placed on the ground.  “T-thank you, little p-people,” she stuttered as she closed her eyes and drifted to sleep.

 

A few hours later, Amanda woke up to the sounds of sirens and voices.  She opened her eyes.  It was dark, but some light came from both sides of her.  Turning her head, she saw miniature emergency vehicles and flood lights all around her.  There were also tanks and other military vehicles.

 

“Attention ma’am!  This is Colonel Garret Porter.  Can you hear me?”

 

“Yeah, I can hear you,” Amanda replied, remembering to talk a bit quieter.

 

“Good.  Now, we want you to remain exactly where you are.  We are trying to rescue any survivors we can find from your destruction and any movements from you may cause more damage.”

 

Amanda chuckled.  “Oh, you mean like this?”  On the word ‘this’, she wiggled the toes on her left foot, which lay on its side, directly into the side of the airport.  The building crumbled between her toes.

 

“Stop that at once!” Colonel Porter yelled.  “Don’t make us shoot at you!”

 

Amanda stopped wiggling her toes.  “You…you’d shoot at little ol’ me?” she said cutely.

 

“I don’t want to, but I’ve been given the authority to do whatever it takes to ensure the safety of the people!”

 

Looking around her body a bit, Amanda saw soldiers and police officers standing in a circle all around her.  She laughed.  “Oh, this is SO cute!” she said.  “But I think you guys should worry more about your safety than everyone else’s, because you don’t know if I’m doing to do something like…THIS!”  She picked up her foot and slammed it down on a group of soldiers and vehicles.  “Or THIS!”  She lifted the same foot up and brought it down on another group of people.

 

“STOP AT ONCE!” Porter yelled, but his voice could not be heard over the sound of parts of the airport collapsing from the earthquakes.  “OPEN FIRE!”

 

Amanda’s fun was suddenly interrupted by a stinging feeling that came across the left side of her body.  Looking back, she saw that the tanks and soldiers were firing on her.  Fortunately for her, her tough skin and chubby body stature, she was mostly unharmed from the attack.  “YOU LITTLE FUCKERS!  I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY SHOT ME!  NOW YOU’RE GONNA GET IT!”

 

Without waiting to hear a response, Amanda stood up to her full height and brushed herself off.  She then raised her foot up, to where her knee was bent at a 90-degree angle, and proceeded to stomp everything out of existence.  Military personnel, emergency personnel, and civilians alike began running in all directions, but mostly to no avail.  It was hell for the people.  No one was safe from her scorn.  Amanda’s massive bare feet turned everyone into small red spots on the ground and her soles.  When she realized that many of the people were dead and mostly vehicles remained, she put her feet together and started crushing the vehicles with her heels.  She also bounced on her toes as well, using her toes one at a time to crush some of the fleeing people.

 

Amanda felt another orgasm coming on, but this time she decided to just go with it while she crushing everything.  At one point, she started humming her favorite song and danced along to the beat.  She kept this up until the entire airport looked like a warzone.  All that remained was the broken frames and foundations of the various buildings and hangars.  Body parts and bloodstains covered much of the land.  The only things that moved or made sound was a couple people who were only partially squished but left to die, or stuck under debris.

 

After thoroughly destroying just about everything else, Amanda stopped and looked around, then looked back up at the city.  The smoke from the fires in the city was still visible in the light from the full moon.  There were also floodlights and the low flashes of emergency lights.  “Well, I must say, this was a much more productive day than I had expected!” she said to herself.  “I guess it’s time to move on.”  With that, she turned around and headed off away to find her next adventure.

 

 

Epilogue:

 

The damage the city suffered was immense, but the emotional toll was even higher.  Search-and-rescue workers didn’t just find bodies, but partial bodies and body parts.  In some areas, they had to work through layers of thick vagina slime to get to the bodies.

 

However, some people survived with very few injuries.  Among the relatively unharmed survivors was Janelle.  She was found the next day by rescuers who heard her impassioned cries for help.  Later on, she would go on to write a series of descriptive erotic giantess stories that would help bring the giantess fetish into the main stream (not that it hadn’t gotten bigger since the whole Amanda situation).

 

Also among the survivors were Mayor Steven Briggs and Deputy Mayor Jason Tynes.  Somehow, the buildings they were hiding between were spared from taking too much damage.  Unfortunately, the same couldn’t be said for their political careers.  When the public found out that their comments actually led the giant girl to go ballistic, neither of them got re-elected.

 

 

That city wasn’t the last one that Amanda would have an “impact” on…