- Text Size +

“Will that complete your order?”

 

“Yes, that’s good.”

 

“Your total is $6.26, please pull up to the first window.”

 

Dave waited for the car to pull around to his window so he could get their money, make change, and get to the next car.  He had been working at McDonalds for only a few months, but he was already ready for a job with a little more excitement.  As the car drove up, he opened the window and took the money, made change, and let them go on their way.

 

When the next car drove up, he heard a faint “boom”.  “Welcome to McDonald’s, how can I take your order?”

 

“Yes, I’d like-”  Another boom, followed by another.

 

“I’m sorry, can you please turn down your music?” Dave asked.

 

BOOM.  “I don’t have-”  BOOM  “music on…..OH MY-”  BOOOOOOOOM!

 

The loud explosion sound made Dave throw off his headset.  The last few booms shook the ground a bit, but it wasn’t noticeable until the final one, which made the whole building shake.  After pulling himself back up, Dave looked out the window.  Everything seemed fine, then suddenly a massive object crashed down in front of him.  He stutter-stepped back to the wall behind him, then crept forward a bit.  When he regained his senses, he looked forward to see the two largest bare feet he had ever seen, accompanied by ten massive red-painted toes.

 

Dave leaned out the window and looked up.  He slowly let his view go higher and higher, first seeing the woman’s knees, then her wet vagina, then her stomach, which stuck out a bit.  Beyond them, he couldn’t see her face, but saw her two massive breasts.

 

Before he could udder the words “holy shit”, the giantess bent over and showed her face, which was proportionately chubby, but very cute.  She had blonde hair and brown eyes.

 

“HELLO THERE LITTLE MAN!” she bellowed, making Dave struggle to cover his ears.  “I’M SORRY FOR MY ATTIRE, BUT I WAS WONDERING IF I COULD GET SOME FOOD!?”

 

Dave was frozen in place.  What could he do?  He couldn’t run, but was afraid to stay.  Once again, before he could say anything, the girl started lowering herself.  She threw her legs out behind her, crushing several buildings.  As she continued to lay down, a couple buildings and cars were caught between her legs at her crotch, which quickly got very hot and steamy.  Finally, the house next door to the McDonald’s was smashed by her massive boobs.  The girl folded her arms and rested her chin on them.

 

“Hey there, cutie, what’s your name?” she asked a bit quieter.

 

“D-Dave!” he yelled.

 

“Hello, Dave.  My name is Amanda.”

 

“W-w-what would y-you like, ma’am?” he yelled up.

 

The girl licked her lips seductively.  “Well, I DID want a burger and some fries…but on the other hand, you look pretty delicious!”

 

Before Dave could run, Amanda’s hand smashed through the drive-thru window and grabbed him.  She pulled Dave out kicking and screaming as she sat up.  With the nails on her other hand, Amanda tore off Dave’s clothes, then carefully fondled his penis, which got erect in an instant.  “Ooo, someone’s happy to see me!” she joked.

 

Dave was in all-out panic mode.  As he was being held by the giantess and fondled, he kept screaming for anyone to help him.  Unfortunately, anyone still within hearing distance also saw the massive girl and was promptly running in the other direction.  Before he could turn his head back around to see if anyone else was around, he saw Amanda’s massive tongue stick out and lick all over his body.

 

“Mmmmm,” Amanda moaned, “you taste good!  So good, I could just eat you up!  In fact…”

 

~In fact what!?~ Dave thought to himself.  Moments later, he found out what.  Amanda opened her mouth, showing all of her white teeth in a line, and proceeded to lean over and bite his body in half from his belly button on down.  Dave wailed as loud as his voice would possibly let him while blood and some chunks of viscera flowed out of his torso.

 

Amanda chuckled.  “Wow, that tastes even better than I would’ve ever imagined!  I want more!”  She lifted him over her head, tilted her head back, and dropped him screaming into her mouth.  Dave briefly landed on her tongue, which forced him to the back of her mouth and down her throat into her stomach.

 

Dave was surprised how soft the landing in her stomach was.  He couldn’t see anything, but was still shaking in shock of having his body torn in half.  It was warm and moist in there, like being in a really smelly sauna.  Suddenly, out of nowhere, Dave was sprayed with a hot liquid.  Before he could think about what it was, he knew.  The stomach acid started eating away at his skin, first as an itching sensation, then a gradually more painful burning.  It wasn’t long before Dave’s body was nothing more than a skeleton floating in Amanda’s stomach

 

===============================================================

 

“Good morning, Mrs. Thomas.”

 

“Hey Harold, how are you doing today?”

 

“I’m good, thanks.”

 

The doors to the bus shut and Harold drove off from the bus stop.  It was just like every other day for him: the same route, with the same people, at the same times.  But he loved it.  Nothing made him happier than to help get the people of this city to their destinations, safe and sound.

 

When he stopped at the bus stop outside of the mall, he opened the doors to let the people on.  Just as they went to shut again, a guy dove through them.

 

“You alright there, buddy?” Harold asked as he looked in the mirror and waited for a spot to pull out.

 

The man was hunched over and breathing as heavy as a human possibly could.  “You…you’ve gotta…get us out…of here!”

 

“Ok, ok, we’re going, calm down.  Where are you headed?”

 

“Not another stop, I mean we’ve gotta get out of this city!”

 

Harold sighed.  “And why do we need to get out of this city?” he answered, slightly mocking the man’s tone.

 

“T-there’s a giant naked girl coming this way, and she’s destroying everything in her path!  C’mon, step on it!”

 

Getting a bit annoyed with the man, Harold pulled the bus over, turned on the hazard lights, and got out of his seat.  He confronted the man.  “Ok, listen, dude, I don’t know what drugs you’re on, but you’re scaring my passengers, and I won’t have any of…”

 

Harold’s voice stopped when something from outside the bus drew his attention.  From behind the crazy guy, he saw exactly what the guy was talking about…a massive, chubby, naked girl.  “Hoooooly shit!”

 

Amanda was making her way towards the heart of the city.  After trampling through and over some small housing developments in the richer suburbs, she had gotten to the outskirts of the city itself, where the buildings started getting bigger.  As she walked further on, she noticed that more and more people and cars were driving away from her, instead of just being surprised when she arrived like the McDonalds guy was.

 

“AWW, WHERE IS EVERYONE GOING?  I’M NOT GOING TO HURT ANYONE…WELL, UNLESS YOU ALL KEEP RUNNING AWAY FROM ME!”  That didn’t work.  As she approached another small cul-de-sac area, she noticed that people were jumping into their cars and madly driving away from her.  She decided to show these people who the boss was.  “WELL IF YOU’RE NOT GOING TO STAY HERE WITH ME, I’M GOING TO COME TO YOU!”  Looking around on the ground, Amanda spotted a bus that was pulling away from a stop.  “OH NO YOU DON’T!” she exclaimed as she reached down to pick it up.

 

Meanwhile, Harold had his foot pressed down on the gas pedal as far as it’d go, but unfortunately, the old city bus could only go just so fast.  He heard her say something over the hum of the engine, and when he looked back, he saw the giant girl reaching down towards him.  “Oh shit!” he yelled.  “C’mon, baby, go, go, go!”  However, it was to no avail.  The next thing he knew, the light from the sides of the bus went away and the bus came to a complete stop, sending some of the passengers tumbling forward.  Then his stomach dropped as if he was on a roller coaster.

 

Amanda had picked up the bus in her hand, which was more than large enough to pick it up with one hand.  She placed it in her other palm and examined it.  “OOOOO, LOOK AT ALL THE LITTLE PEOPLE!  I SWEAR, THEY’RE MAKING TOYS LOOK MORE AND MORE REALISTIC EACH DAY!”

 

“HOLY SHIT!  HOLY FUCKING SHIT”

 

“AHHHH!!!”

 

“SOMEBODY SAVE US!”

 

The people on the bus were going crazy.  All Harold could do was sit in the driver’s seat and try to not freak out.  He opened up the window and screamed out to her.  “What are you doing?  Put us down!”

 

Amanda leaned in as close as she could get to the bus.  “Aww, don’t be scared, little guy,” she said a bit quieter.  “I just want to have some fun, and no one will play with me!”

 

“Please don’t kill us!”

 

“What?  Kill you?  Why do you think I’d so something like that?”

 

The crazy man clambered to the front and pushed Harold back out of the way.  He stuck his head out the window and yelled, “Because you’ve killed everyone else in your way, you fat bitch!”

 

Amanda’s blood started to boil almost instantly.  “WHAT!? WHAT DID YOU SAY, YOU LITTLE SHIT!?”  She then let out a rage-filled scream.  “I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU JUST CALLED ME A FAT BITCH!  NOW YOU’RE ALL GONNA PAY!”  She lay down on the ground, not caring about what she crushed, and placed the bus, wheels-down, on her stomach.  She then looked down at her stomach and played with the bus like a little kid.  Making car noises, she wheeled the bus around and up to her boobs.  “OH LOOK, THE BUS HAS COME ACROSS TWO HUGE MOUNTAINS!  LOOKS LIKE WE’LL HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE PASS!”  With the fingers on her free hand, she spread apart her boobs and pushed the bus between them.  Then she slowly started to let her boobs settle back together.  “OH NO!  IT’S A LANDSLIDE!  WE’RE NOT GONNA MAKE IT!”  She let out a small moan as the cold metal rubbed along her soft boob flesh.  Just as her boobs were about to crush the bus, she pushed it through.  “YAY, WE MADE IT!  HOORAY!”

 

Back on the bus, before Amanda had sat down, Harold had pulled the crazy man back and punched his face in.  “Dude, shut the hell up, you’re gonna get us killed!”  But it was too late.  The giant girl had lain herself down and placed the bus on her stomach.  She then pushed the bus up towards her boobs.  Harold and some of the others on the bus (the ones who didn’t get broken bones from the sudden movements) stared out the front as the bus was pushed towards the girl’s cleavage.  Suddenly, as they were going between them, the walls of flesh started moving in closer and closer until they were squeezing in on the bus.  It went dark again, nearly pitch black.  The horrible sound of the metal being shaped and deformed blended in with her moans and the riders’ screams.

 

Just when they thought that the bus was going to collapse in on itself, light flooded into the bus again.  Amanda’s finger pushed the bus through the cleavage and onto the area below her neck but above her boobs.  Everyone let out a momentary sigh of relief before the bus was picked up again.

 

Amanda’s huge blue eye showed up again.  “IS EVERYONE OK, OR DID MY FAT BOOBS HURT YOU?”  Her voice was heavy with annoyance, but had a hint of arousal as well.  “WELL?  WHAT DO YOU THINK NOW?  IS MY ASS STILL FAT?”  Then an evil thought came to her mind.  “I’LL TELL YOU WHAT…WHY DON’T YOU GUYS TAKE A LOOK AT MY ASS AND LET ME KNOW IF IT REALLY IS TOO BIG!”  Amanda picked up the bus and stood up to squat a little.  She then took the bus and inserted it into her ass hole.    Once it was in there, she pulled it in and out of her butt.  Most of the people she did things with didn‘t like anything that had to do with anal, but for her, it was as turn on almost as much as it would be if she stuck it in her pussy.  She let out more moans of pleasure as the bus was pushed in and out of her ass.

 

On the bus, it was a living hell.  Not only was it pitch-black dark, but the contractions of the walls of her rectum (along with her boobs) had destroyed most of the windows.  People were lying on the floor, trying to stay as far away from her bowels as possible, but as Amanda got more and more active with them inside her, the hotter and smellier it got for the little people.

 

As Amanda was squatting and squeezing the bus with her butt, she suddenly lost her balance and fell back on her ass.  The force of her cheeks coming together and the ground pushing in on her pushed the bus deep inside her ass hole.

 

The pressure exerted on the bus was incredible.  Inside of it, the people were all stuck in the narrow open space that was left.  A couple passengers got stuck under some folds of metal as the bus was being crushed and were subsequently killed or severed in half from the sharp edges buckling in.  Harold was among the lucky few who were left in the middle, but their luck didn’t last long.  Eventually, the pressure from Amanda’s squeezing got high and fierce enough that the bus was turned into a narrow, elongated chunk of metal.

 

When she couldn’t feel them inside her anymore, Amanda relaxed her butt and let the bus remains fall out.  She then fell to the ground to the side and caught her breath.  As she lay on the ground and rolled back and forth in the cool breeze, all sorts of things got stuck to her sweaty body, things that would eventually fall off of her when she started walking again