- Text Size +

 “Mister Lewis, care to tell the class what you find so funny”

 

All eyes on the room went from their teacher, Dr. Laura Feldman, to Mark Lewis.  He was sitting in the back of the room with a small smile on his face.  “I, uh, I mean…”  He stowed his cell phone into his pocket, but his teacher wasn’t stupid.

 

“This is the last time I’m going to tell the class this…if I find anyone else texting during my class, EVERYONE gets a pop quiz on the material that I would’ve gone over for that day, get me?”  The entire class shook their heads, and a couple of them quietly said “yes”.  “Good.  Now, take out your books and turn to page 125.”

 

Everyone took out their textbooks and turned to the requested page.  A couple of them looked back and cast some disgusted looks back at him.  Mark opened his book and turned to the specified page.  Dr. Feldman started talking about early Roman civilization, which Mark quickly tuned out of his mind.  ~God, I wish this class would just end already!~ he thought to himself.

 

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

 

Mark was thrown back and out of his desk by the explosion.  Debris went everywhere, his classmates were screaming.  While pieces of the building kept falling, Mark covered his head and curled up to protect himself from as much as he could while praying that he be allowed to live.  When the sounds of the room falling apart stopped, Mark looked up from his spot.  There was dust and debris all over the place.  Some of his classmates were lying on the floor, not moving at all.  The only ones who started to stir were his teacher and a girl who was also in his biology class.

 

The bright sunlight from outside shown through the area where the wall to his classroom used to be.  He crept up to the edge of where the floor and wall ended and looked around.  Below him, there were people stirring around in the classroom.  He could see the back end of an upside-down car.

 

“Well that explains the explosion,” he said out loud.  Panicked screams drew his attention back into the quad.  Mark saw people running from the left of his field of vision to the right, towards the main entry into the quad, which ran under a tall bell tower.

 

“AWWWW, COME BACK, I JUST WANNA PLAY!”

 

The loud, high-pitched female voice bellowed through the area.  Mark looked around for the source of the voice, but soon got his answer.  A chubby naked woman about the size of the quad stood towering above the east quad section.  Mark watched in horror as she stepped over the building and into the quad.  Her left foot made quick work of three students running as fast as they could away from her.  Some of the survivors a little farther ahead looked back and breathed a sigh of relief, however that relief was short-lived.  As Amanda brought her other leg over, her foot caught the top of the building.  It promptly broke through the building, but not before causing her to trip.  The resulting impact from her boob-first fall squished another dozen people.

 

Amanda lay there for a few seconds and looked at the people in front of her who she just missed.  “Hey there, little people.  Mmm, you all look so delicious.  I wonder if you taste as good as that drive-thru dude!”  Amanda reached out and started picking up people and placing them in her other hand.   “Hmm, this one looks pretty good…OOO, and this one too!  And I think I’ll have one of these, and these, and these!”

 

The playfulness of this giant girl was both very disturbing and very hot to Mark.  He watched as she picked them up from her palm and tossed each screaming person into her mouth, one by one.  The other girl in his class and Dr. Feldman both came up beside him to witness what was going on.  “Oh…oh my God!” Dr. Feldman stammered.  “How…why!?”

 

“I don’t know,” Mark quietly said.

 

Meanwhile, Amanda continued eating everyone she could get her hands on.  When she tired of it, she stood up and looked around.  Her eyes settled in on something.  “Now THAT looks like fun!” she exclaims.  Amanda started walking towards the end of the quad opposite the end she fell in from.  She towered over everything!  The quad buildings were only a few stories tall, but they still barely came up her calves.

 

“Where the hell is she going?” the other girl said.

 

“Hopefully far away from here,” Dr. Feldman replied.  Unfortunately, she couldn’t have been more wrong.  In fact, Amanda was about to make herself very comfortable.  They watched as she stepped over the quad and turned to face the tall bell tower

 

Amanda reached down in front of her.  Mark, Dr. Feldman and Mark’s other classmate couldn’t see what she was doing because she had her back to them, but they had a good idea.  There was a class in the bell tower examining the bells themselves that wasn’t smart enough to escape when Amanda first arrived, who had a great view of it all.  They watched in awe from inside as she spread her massive pussy lips and wrapped them around the tip.  Slowly, Amanda relaxed her knees as she let her womanhood engulf the makeshift dildo.

 

“OOOOO…MMMMM!”  Amanda’s moans reminded Mark of all those porno videos he had on his computer.  Her up-and-down motions left a shiny residue all over the tower.  Since the tower wasn’t completely enclosed, Amanda’s juices dripped into the area where the class was huddled as close to the center as possible.  Down at her feet, the ground was crumbling as her toes scrunched with each compression.  Below her, in the basement, the roof of the studio started to crumble from the weight.  Eventually, her feet crashed through the ground and into the basement level, crushing the people stuck below.  It also caused her to lose her footing, causing her to fall backwards.  As she did, the bell tower snapped in half like a twig, leaving part of it (with the class still inside) inside her vagina.

 

When she fell on her back, Amanda crushed everything that came in contact with her skin was squished flat.  The ensuing destruction of the building, coupled with the tremors created from the fall itself, caused a domino effect that made the rest of the buildings begin to collapse.  Seeing this, Mark grabbed Dr. Feldman and the other girl by their wrists.

 

“JUMP!”  He pulled them out the opening with him.  Fortunately, they were only two floors in this part of the academic quad, so the fall was a relatively short one.  They tucked and rolled, and just in time.  When Mark looked back up, the building where they just were was in the process of collapsing.  Mark turned his attention back to Amanda, who was laughing at the situation they way a drunk person would after they fell down while walking.

 

“MMMMM, YOU ALL CRUNCH SO GOOD!”  Amanda looked to her left and noticed that there were still people and uncrushed objects in the quad.  She then raised her arms high above her head and rocked back and forth a couple times.  After the third time, she continued to her left and started rolling.

 

Seeing this, the trio started to run, but Dr. Feldman couldn’t keep up.  She reached down to her leg, which must’ve broken after they jumped.  The other girl noticed this and tried to turn around to go help her, but Mark pulled her arm to keep her running.  The rumbling of Amanda’s rolling got louder and stronger.  Dr. Feldman’s pained screams suddenly got louder, then were cut off.  Looking back again, Mark estimated that they were going to get crushed by the giant girl’s boobs.  ~Hell of a way to go~ he thought to himself.

 

A crazy idea came to him.  He grabbed his classmate by her wrist and stopped, yanking her to a stop as well.

 

“What the fuck are you doing?” she yelled.

 

“Hopefully the right thing.”  Behind him, Amanda’s body caught up to them  Darkness came over them as her body blocked out the sunlight and fell upon them.  The two of them fell to the ground and covered their heads (as if it would protect them from thousands of tons of woman).  The smell and heat of Amanda’s sweaty skin surrounded them, but the death-bringing pressure never touched them.  Their ears popped and through their closed eyes, they could suddenly see sunlight again.

 

Mark opened his eyes and looked around.  Amanda was still rolling away from them, her tremors becoming smaller in scale.  He let out a laugh of success, which made the other girl open her eyes and wrap her arms around him.  They both looked around and noticed a massive depression on each side of them with smaller deeper holes in the middle of them.  They had stopped in the exact area where her cleavage let them live.

 

“It’s ok, Deanna,” he said, suddenly remembering her name.  He held her in his arms and kissed her forehead as she quietly cried.  The two of them were so caught up in the moment with each other that they didn’t even hear Amanda rolling back.  By the time Mark noticed, Amanda’s body was just overhead.  It was all so quick that by the time Mark went to scream, Amanda’s shoulder came crashing down on them, erasing them from existence.

 

===============================================================

 

Steven Briggs, the city’s fourth-term mayor, pushed the power button on the remote to shut off the TV on the wall across the office from him.  His secretary, the deputy mayor and police chief were also there with him.  A morning that seemed to be going well, suddenly turned tragic and deadly with the appearance of this massive giant woman.  After the first newscaster and her camera man had been murdered at her sexual whims, along with dozens of other people trapped in the subway, other news stations across the country had started to cover it.  The last thing he saw was the giant girl walking away from the college that she had just used for more of her sexual pleasures.

 

“Not exactly how I wanted to get our city on the map,” he said dryly but jokingly.

 

“Indeed,” the police chief answered.  “What do you want to do about this?”

 

“I want you to get your people out there to help get as many people out of the city as possible.”  He turned to his secretary.  “Louise, can you initiate the Emergency Weather alarm?”

 

“For a giant woman attack?” he replied.

 

“I know this doesn’t exactly qualify as an environmental emergency, but I think by now, people will get the hint that it’s time to get the hell out of here.”

 

“Very well, sir.”  The line closed.  Steve turned back to the police chief.  “Chief, I don’t want to keep you from your duties.”

 

Chief Robinson stood up at attention briefly.  “Yes sir.”  He spun on his heels and left the room, leaving Steve and his deputy mayor, Jason Tynes.

 

“So what do we do now, Steve?” Jason asked.

 

Steve stood there for a few seconds and thought.  “I say we go out and meet her.”

 

“What!?”

 

“You heard me,” Steve said.  “Let’s go get to a helicopter and go out and talk to her.  We might be able to at least stop her for a short time…enough time to let more people evacuate.”

 

He was right, and Jason knew it.  Jared stretched his arms out and sighed.  “Well, I guess I better go get my suit jacket back on.”

 

About twenty minutes later, the escorted Chrysler they took arrived to where Amanda was rubbing herself up against a skyscraper.  The two of them got out of the car.  Amanda’s body rubbing up against the building made a speaking noise similar to if you ran a dirty finger across a window.  The sound of crumbling concrete and breaking glass could occasionally be heard.  At one point, her knee smashed a hole into the side of the building, revealing the insides.  A few people fell out of the gaping hole to the hard ground beneath.  Only one of the four that fell survived, but all of them were quickly erased from existence when Amanda stepped forward closer to the building.

 

“Well, this was a good idea,” Jason said half-jokingly.

 

Steve chuckled a little bit.  “Look at it this way.  If we die here, the people of what’s left of the city will have to deal with that bitch Regina Anderson, and we won’t!”

 

The two of them shared a laugh over it and then they both looked back up at Amanda.  Steve picked up the megaphone he was carrying to his mouth.  “Excuse me, ma’am!  This is Mayor Steven Briggs and I require your attention!”

 

Amanda stopped humping the corner of the building and looked around.  “WHERE ARE YOU?” she blared.

 

“I’m down past your left foot.”

 

Upon hearing ‘left foot’, Amanda instinctively wiggled her toes, further ruining the ground beneath her feet.  She then looked down around her foot and saw a couple police cars and a black luxury car.  Upon finding them, Amanda moved away from the building and bent over to look at them closer.  “OH, THERE YOU ARE!”  Steve and the rest of them put their hands over their ears so they didn’t go deaf from her voice.  “Oops, I’m sorry,” she said quieter.  “What can I do for you, Mister Mayor?”

 

“Well, to start, I’d like to ask you where you came from.”

 

“That, sir, is a very good question.”  Amanda looked behind her and sat herself down as carefully as possible.  “I was lying down on my couch when I dozed off.  I woke up feeling really hot for some reason.  I was also completely naked, as you can see.  At first, I was quite scared, especially when I looked around and saw that I was taller than most of the buildings.  And the really weird thing is that I seem to be getting bigger every now and then.”

 

Steve put the megaphone down and turned to Jason.  “She’s getting bigger!?”  They exchanged worried looks before Steven turned back to her and spoke into the megaphone.  “Why have you chosen to cause so much damage?”

 

“Damage?”  Amanda looked around a bit, and then it came to her.  “Oh, yeah, that…well, how else do you expect a giant girl to get off when her cunt is the size of an airplane?”

 

“She’s got a point.”

 

The new voice almost made the two men jump.  Turning around, they both saw Chief Robinson.  “Dear God, Dennis, don’t do that!” Steve said.

 

“Sorry.  My officers are handling the evacuation.  Fortunately, much of the population was a few steps ahead of us so it’s just a matter of keeping crowd control.  The rest is out helping EMT units to treat the injured.”  He pointed up to Amanda.  “How it going with her?”

 

“Well,” Jason started, “we’re getting some answers.”

 

“Hi Mister Officer!” Amanda cutely said.

 

“Hello there!” Dennis yelled up.

 

“Getting back to business,” Steve continued into the megaphone, “while I understand your sexual needs and wants, I cannot condone your actions as of late.  You’ve caused a high amount of damage and it’s estimated that you’ve killed over eight thousand people.”

 

It was expected that Amanda would show some remorse for those people, but the answer they got was probably as far from that as possible.  “So?” she responded without missing a beat.  “You’re all nothing but ants to me…very tasty and sexually-satisfying ants.  Think about it.  When you walk down the sidewalk, do you look closely to the ground and avoid all the bugs you can?  No, because they’re much smaller and completely harmless, which is what all of you now are to me!”

 

Chills went down the spines of everyone that was in earshot of her.  “You know that we’re people, just like you!” Steve yelled up to her.  “You have no right to treat us like this!”

 

“Oh yeah?”  Amanda’s face changed from an amusing to serious to pissed off in a fairly quick beat.  She stood up and lifted her foot above the car that the men came in.  They dove to the side just as she dropped her foot down and flattened the car and the aide that was standing next to it.  She then picked up her other foot and brought it down on the police car even harder, killing the officer that drove Chief Robinson.  All of them looked up at her from the ground, as she was now standing over them.  “DOES THIS LOOK LIKE I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS!?”

 

Steve, Jason, and Chief Robinson were running down the road away from her as fast as they could.  Behind them, they could hear (and feel) Amanda’s massive footsteps crashing down repeatedly.  The sounds of her crashing her fists through the skyscrapers around her also echoed throughout the city.

 

“Well that was smart,” Jason said.

 

“Just shut up and run,” Steve responded.

 

Robinson, who was a bit out of shape for being such a long-term officer, suddenly stopped and turned around.  He drew his pistol and let out a loud war-like scream.

 

Seeing this, Amanda stopped stomping and put her hands on her hips.  “Now is that any way to treat a lady?” she mockingly said.  When the microscopic bullets stopped firing, she slid her foot forward and separated her bit and second toes.  She made sure to get him in between them before she relaxed her toes and clamped him between them.  Amanda then put her hand up against a building and leaned against it.

 

“I wonder if I still have my soccer skills.”  She then lifted her foot up quickly and spread her toes.  The momentum of the foot flew Chief Robinson into the air.  As he started to drop, Amanda quickly brought her foot back, then forward with speed unrivaled by any racecar.

 

The impact was unimaginable.  Chief Robinson’s body was slammed with the force of a hundred speeding 18-wheelers.  However, while death wasn’t too far off for him, it was not entirely painless.  When the arch of her foot impacted him, from the waist down (where it impacted first) was destroyed from the sheer force, evident by the spot of blood on her foot.  The rest of his body was sent flying through the air down to the end of the road, where his screaming upper body smashed through an office building, much to the surprise and horror of the business people watching all of this unfold from several blocks away.

 

While they were running, Steve and Jason watched as their now former police chief soared to his death.  “Holy shit, she’s going crazy!” Steve yelled.

 

Behind them, Amanda was indeed going crazy.  After she kicked Chief Robinson, she started punching buildings and kicking everything in reach of her swinging feet.  She then suddenly started walking down the street, except it wasn’t exactly a “walk”.  As she walked, she twirled around and skipped in the air like she was running through an open field on a beautiful spring day.  Each leap and bound caused a mini earthquake.  Also, anyone that was up against the windows to watch what was going on up the road was now in danger from her flailing arms and her body as she bounced off the buildings.

 

Looking down to the end of the road, she saw where it came to an intersection.  The building right at the end of the road had a small hole where Chief Robinson had unceremoniously had his life ended.  She glanced on the ground and noticed that the mayor and deputy mayor were nowhere to be seen.  Deciding to have a little more fun, Amanda stopped, squatted down and placed her hand out in front of her.  She balanced on it and got in her best football-player stance.

 

“Green forty-two!  Green forty –two!  Set…HIKE!”  Using moves that would impress even John Elway, Amanda tucked an imaginary ball to her chest and ran forward.  She bounced off buildings on both sides of the road, pretending that they were defenders.  “She could go all the way!  She’s at the thirty…the twenty…the ten…the five…”  Just as she said the word five, she jumped in the air and dove forward, straight into the skyscraper at the end of the road.  Her body crashed through it with the loudest crashing noise anyone had ever heard.  Her momentum carried her straight through that building and the one behind it, causing both to immediately fall in on their destroyed bases.  When she hit the ground, she slid on the ground a little bit and came to rest just outside the park.  “TOUCHDOWN!” she yelled through playful schoolgirl giggles.

 

The feeling of the buildings falling on and around her body was an extreme turn-on.  It felt like she had vibrators covering her whole body.  She reached down through the mess and started to finger herself as she rolled around in her destruction.  Most of the lucky people that somehow managed to survive the destruction from the buildings, either on the ground or in the debris on her body, were quickly taken care of by her slightest movements.  The only ones who survived for a while managed to fall into her belly button, but would later be killed from the fall from her stomach when she stood up.

 

Fingering her pussy turned out to be a deadly idea for those who were still in the area.  Steve and Jason were still running away from Amanda when she suddenly ran past them, knocking into buildings and squishing anything that got in her path.  The two of them dove into a side alley as her thunderous footsteps barreled past, then peaked out to watch in horror as she dove head-first, from an all-out sprint, into a cluster of skyscrapers.  It sounded and felt like a bomb had hit the city.  A few moments after the buildings had fallen, the horrific sounds of scared people and sirens filled their ears again.