- Text Size +

After swallowing her first tasty morsel and jacking her rear end with a bus, Amanda stood up, wiped some dirt and debris off of her, and looked around.  She put her hand above her head to block out the sun and saw the skyscrapers downtown.  Deciding it was time to make her mark on the city, she started walking towards the metropolis.  As she strode though the rest of the suburbs, cars, people, and everything else small enough was crushed underneath her thick soles.  Anyone unlucky enough to be in the space between her toes when she stepped was not spared either, as she loved scrunching her toes together to feel things ooze between her toes.  The blood of her unlucky victims matched the color of her toenail polish.

 

From what she remembered, one of the main routes out of the city ran through a valley between two small mountains.  Deciding that she wanted to have more fun, specifically something sexual, she headed towards the hills, which weren’t much more than dirt piles to her.  When she got there, she loudly squealed in excitement, jumped in the air, and dropped her massive ass on the road.  Sitting cross-legged, she looked around at the tiny cars.  ~Wow, I must’ve grown since before~ she thought to herself, noticing that the cars were now much smaller than the ones she crushed at the McDonalds.

 

“HI THERE, LITTLE PEOPLE!” she said I her cutest schoolgirl voice.  “I HOPE YOU DON’T MIND ME SITTING HERE, I’VE BEEN WALKING ALL DAY AND I NEED A REST!”  The realization of the new level of power she now had suddenly turned her on again.  Leaning back on her hands, Amanda closed her eyes and quietly moaned as the warm sun beat down on her.  A minute or two later, it just became too much for her.  Amanda lay back and spread her legs up against the hills, then proceeded to shove her fingers deep into her womanhood and fuck herself.  Loud moans escaped her mouth, along with a few other vulgarities.

 

“OH YES, THAT’S IT!  OOOOO!  YES, YES!”  It didn’t take much for her to get really wet, as the people nearest to her crotch still alive found out the hard way.  Waves of  juice seeped out and formed a puddle of thick goo, drowning the cars and bystanders that weren’t quick enough to get far enough away.  As she teased her clit, line-drive shots of cum went in all directions, hitting vehicles and people dozens of meters down the road, and even those who were running up the hills that were lucky enough to not be taken out by her flailing feet.


“OH MY GOD, GET INSIDE ME NOW!” Amanda suddenly yelled out.  Lurching up and reaching forward, she grabbed a handful of cars and shoved them inside her.  “YES!  FUCK ME!”  Reaching forward in ecstasy again, she spotted an 18-wheeler.  Grabbing it, she lined her fingers up along both sides of the rig like a pill and proceeded to rub her clit with the truck.  In, out, in, out, she could only imagine what the driver must have been thinking while she used him and his truck as a miniature dildo.  Eventually she let go of it and let it get crushed inside of her.  “OH BABY, THAT’S IT…THAT’S IT!  AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!”  Laser shots of cum shot out of her and impacted the land all over.  Some people that were farthest away (because they started running at the first sign of her) were killed when a sticky wet mess of woman-juice shot out of the sky.  With a final scream, Amanda clenched her legs together and climaxed with a huge wave of cum.

 

Amanda lay back and tried to catch her breath, one hand above her head and the other on her leg next to its “hand-y work”.  All around her, it looked as if she had lay on a snowdrift to make a snow angle.  In front of her a small (to her) puddle had formed that had vehicles and miniature people floating in it.  Everything within the reach of her legs and feet was destroyed.  Just about every vehicle was completely flattened, including the paper-thin outline of the 18-wheeler she used.  The same power that did that left nearly no remnants of life, save for the occasional splatter of blood.  Where her ass had been had turned into a depression in the earth a dozen meters deep from when she brought her ass up and down repeatedly while she pleasured herself.

 

Deciding that she had enough with that little area, Amanda looked around and saw a city rising out over the horizon.  She took one last look at the area, smiled in satisfaction with what she had done, and started walking towards the city.

 

==========

 

Just south of the city on Route 29, Samantha was driving her 18-wheeler out of the city to her next destination.  It had already been a long day as she had been up since 5 delivering soda and candy to supermarkets and convenience stores.  What made it more annoying was the fact that it was just about noon so everyone was out on their lunch break.  Granted, it was a very nice spring day out, but time was money for her.

 

As she drove around a bend, she saw several sets of brake lights and people standing outside their cars.  Sam brought her truck to a stop and got out to look down the road towards where everyone was looking, but didn’t see anything.  Figuring it was an accident or possibly a landslide (being as the road traveled through a valley), Sam got back into her truck and rolled down her window, then flipped on her GPS to search for an alternate route.

 

All of the sudden, a loud, ear-piercing yell bellowed out throughout the valley.  Instantly, all of the windows on her rig blew out, sending glass all over the place.  When she looked up, Sam saw something that made her rub her eyes and slap herself in the face.  A chunky girl suddenly appeared, jumped into the air, and came crashing down to the ground, causing the largest earthquake that she had ever felt.  The giantess sat Indian-style, smiling widely as she playfully looked down at everything on the ground around her.  People were running for their lives as fast as they could.  Some ran into the woods and up the hills while others just sprinted in the opposite direction as Amanda.

 

Sam couldn’t move.  It was a combination of being too shocked to move and too turned on by the girl.  Not only was she a lesbian, but Samantha had always had a thing for bigger girls.  She slowly got out of the truck and stood on the steps of the cab, her eyes still fixed on the giantess.

 

Then she spoke.  Her voice was beautiful, but extremely booming.  Sam threw her hands over here ears as she spoke.  She struggled to get back into the cab of the truck.  When she got in, Sam rolled up the windows.  When she regained her head after nearly losing her hearing, Sam sat there and watched at what was unfolding in front (and above) her.  The plush giantess stretched backwards a bit, then put her legs up on the mountainsides and proceeded to start to finger herself.

 

“Oh…my…”  Sam was fortunate that her truck cab sat higher up and that no one was paying attention to her, or else they would’ve seen her unzip her pants and stick her hand down to her own pussy.  It didn’t take long before the cab of her truck started to smell of pussy and sex.  Most of it was hers, but with Amanda getting hotter and hotter, her smell was starting to spread across the area as well, especially as she started squirting all over the place.

 

“OH!  DOMINATE THOSE PEOPLE, YOU GIANTESS SLUT!  AHHHHH!”  Sam brought her other hand down to her womanhood.  She kicked her boots off and put her socked-feet up against the windshield.  Before she continued much more, she reached down to her glove box and pulled out her vibrator.  She turned it on and started to fuck herself with it.  Her mind went numb.  Nothing around her mattered anymore…not even seeing the giantess’s hand coming towards her.  But when the massive fingers grabbed the sides of the rig and picked it up, that got her attention.

 

The next thing she knew, she was flying at warp speed towards the gargantuan pussy, which shined in the sunlight from being so wet.  Without hesitation, Sam’s world became a living hell for her.  The largest pussy she had ever imagined came at her, then it all went dark.  Upon contact, the windshield on the cab blew in.  Immediately, a wave of hot love juice flowed in, along with her bulging hot pussy walls.  Sam covered her eyes to avoid the glass, but the forward-and-back motion of being thrust in and out.

 

After several times of going back and forth (and throwing up a couple times) in the dark, Sam realized that the other sounds behind the sloshing and squishing was the sound of her metal truck being crushed in on her.  Excitement and wonder soon turned to a mad dash to try and save her life, but there was no helping her.  Gradually, Amanda’s sexual pleasures brought the cab sides squeezing in on her.  It got smaller and smaller until Sam couldn’t move anywhere.  The pressure kept building up and the heat kept rising.  Amanda’s pussy flesh bulged in through the broken windows even further until it was pushing in on Sam from each direction.  The last sense she had was the immense pressure crushing her skull in.

 

===============================================================

 

News reporter Tara Davis didn’t even wait for the van to stop before she opened the passenger-side door and hopped out.  Her driver, cameraman Jared Smith, parked the van, jumped out and went in the back to get a camera.

 

Tara jogged to the same side as him.  “Thanks for coming out on such short notice, Jared.  I know this one could be a dangerous one.”

 

 “No problem, Mrs. D.  Besides, how often does someone get a chance to get wicked close-ups of a house-sized vagina and mountain-sized boobs?

 

Tara sighed. “Boys.”  She looked in the mirror and fixed her hair.  The mirror suddenly shook from a small tremor, which was accompanied by a dull thud.  Tara froze in her spot.  Another thud and tremor followed, a little stronger…followed by another.

 

“Ok, the camera’s all charged up and we’ve got a whole tape to use.”  Jared pulled out the camera and put it over his shoulder.  Just as he did, Tara looked around for a moment before the next tremor hit.  This time, the tremor was accompanied by a loud crashing sound.  Several high-pitched screams came from up the road.  When the two of them looked towards the sounds, they saw quite a scene: two taxis, a hot dog stand, other debris and several people all went straight into, and through, the side of an office building.

 

“Here we go,” Tara said.  Taking the hint, Jared looked into the eyepiece and focused in on her.  He pushed a button to tell the people back at the news building that he was ready to go, then held up a hand and silently counted down.  When he got to 1, Tara put the microphone up to her mouth.

 

“This is Tara Davis from Action 5 News reporting to you live from 3rd Street outside of Betty’s Diner.  We’ve received word of a massive giant naked woman heading towards the city.  Reports indicate that she’s already made her way through the suburbs and is headed downtown.  Her intentions aren’t known as of yet, but further reports show that she’s caused incredible damage wherever she goes…and we’re also getting in reports that she…oh my, it appears that she used the Dragon Valley Highway for sexual pleasure.  My God, everyone please heed the authorities’ warnings and get out of the city as quick as possible.”  A loud smash was heard in the background.  Tara’s attention was turned to the right of the camera screen.  “Jared, get a shot of her!”

 

Jared turned the camera to view the large naked BBW girl as she stomped down heavily onto a couple parked cars.  People were running past them, screaming in fear of their lives.

 

Tara had started to turn around when she realized that Jared wasn’t following.  She quickly reached back and pulled his arm.  “C’mon, let’s go!”  Jared kept the camera pointed towards the giantess as they ran for cover in a subway stairwell.  Tara put her hand over her ear and pushed her ear bud in as tight as possible.  “Are you guys still getting this?”

 

“Yes we are, Tara,” the response came.

 

“In all my years of news casting, I’ve never seen anything even close to this!”

 

“Oh man,” Jared said out loud, “look at the size of her!”

 

Amanda had stopped and put her hands on her hips.  “Aww, how come no one wants to stay and play with me?”  Her hand made its way down to her crotch, where she proceeded to finger herself a bit.  “Mmmmm, that truck felt so good inside me.  I’m still…I’m still so horny!”  Without any warning, Amanda let herself drop down to the earth, crushing several people and cars that somehow made it through unscratched in her initial walk-by.  Her feet and legs stretched out in front of her and out of the view of Tara.

 

“What’s she…oh my God, she isn’t!”  Tara nearly dropped her microphone when she realized what was going on.  Amanda had lay herself down and slid forward a bit at a time until her vagina was completely blocking the whole entryway where all of the onlookers were now running down into the subway…all except Jared.  “Jared, let’s go!”

 

He couldn’t move.    The heat and smell was so overpowering.  Jared looked up as he saw one set of fingers working the person-sized clit and the other spreading the lips aside.  From the back, he could hear her moans and heavy breaths.  The humidity was getting thicker and smellier as Amanda worked her womanhood for all it was worth.  Behind him, Tara tried to pull him down the stairs, but he pushed her off.

 

C’mon, you jackass, we’ve gotta move NOW!”

 

“NO!” Jared yelled back.  “It’s…so beautiful…there’s nowhere we can go now anyway, I might as well let my last few minutes on Earth be happy!”

 

Tara understood his thinking, and also understood that he was thinking with his dick.  However, he had a point…there was nowhere to go.  But that didn’t stop her from going down and joining the rest of the people who were trying to get as far away as possible.

 

Transfixed on the situation, Jared slowly put the camera down on the stairs, still running and pointing towards the exit, and tiptoed forward.  He reached out his arm like he was reenacting the Sistine Chapel roof painting and stalking like he was hunting an elusive prey.  To him, nothing else mattered…his impending death, his inability to take in a deep breath, or the fact that it was about a thousand degrees (which aided the breathing problems).

 

As he tiptoed closer, Amanda played with herself harder and harder, eventually pushing her fingers inside her.  When she did, the back of her hand hit the outside entry of the tunnel, sending some debris falling on and around Jared.  He paused briefly to make sure nothing was going to kill him, then continued.  The closer he got, the hornier Amanda got.

 

Moments after he made contact with her throbbing womanhood lips, a few things happened all at once:  First, Amanda’s moans changed to a loud, ear-piercing screem that shattered the windows on anything within a couple city blocks.  Even at his tiny size (compared to her), Jared’s hand added just enough stimulation to get her to climax.  Second, Amanda’s legs, which were supported by her feet that were dug into some buildings like she was sitting in an OBGYN’s chair and barely holding her weight, went flailing all around.  Her feet crashed all around inside the buildings they were already in, and then her heels came crashing down to the streets.  The impact created massive holes in the road that reached down to the subway system below.

 

The third thing that happened came at the very peak of her climax.  Amanda’s pussy exploded (again), except this time, the majority of the cum went right down into the subway.  Jared was killed instantly when he was blown back and plastered against the wall.  The ensuing flood of cum flowed down into the subway platform, where Tara and everyone else trapped down there gathered.  The hot, sticky mess knocked over kids and people who weren’t standing sturdy enough when the initial knee-high flood came through.

 

But that was just the beginning.  The initial wave of cum knocked the train cars off the track and against the openings of the tunnels, essentially blocking the tunnels off.  As Amanda continued to squirt her juices, the subway station continued to fill up.  Tara, who had climbed up onto a bench, realized she still had her microphone and decided to still do her job, despite the lack of a camera.  What she didn’t realize was that when Jared released the camera as he died, the camera floated down the river of cum and into the main area, still recording.

 

“I don’t know if you guys can still hear me back at the station, but it’s utter chaos in this tunnel.  I don’t know what it’s like outside, but the giant woman’s actions of pleasuring herself is filling the subway station with cum.  People are drowning as the tunnel fills up--LET GO OF ME, GET OFF!--I’m standing on a bench and the fluid is up to my knees!  I don’t know how much longer I’m going to be able to--AHHHH!”

 

Tara suddenly felt a tug at her dress that dragged her off the bench and face-first into the sticky goo.  She struggled through the thickness to get back to the surface.  It was so hard to breathe when she was above it all, but now that she was immersed in it, it was a hundred times worse.  Her legs rubbed up against what felt like bodies.  The level rose higher until her head was a few inches under the ceiling.  Taking her last big breath, Tara ducked under the surface and held her breath as long as possible before finally succumbing to needing a breath.  When her body instinctively tried to take in air, all she got was lungs full of cum.  Her final thoughts were of what the people watching and hearing all of this from their homes miles away were thinking.

 

Meanwhile, the news anchors back at the station were stunned.  They had made the decision to show the live video of what was going on, even though it was a naked woman, but they never would have imagined that they’d see what they did.  The naked woman, the panicking crowd, the massive vagina, and the deaths brought on by the giant woman’s sexual pleasures.

 

Minutes after the camera went blank and the sounds all stopped, the news casters Jim and Amy looked around nervously, Jim trying not to throw up and Amy wondering what to do next.  Fortunately, the station broke to a commercial break.