- Text Size +
"Time to leave! See you later Kathy's little friends! I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to paint your nails in return!" the booming voice of Melissa announced, waking all the girls on the table at once. "Hop into my hand and I'll escort you outside!" She finished, her voice ringing in the girls ears.

Slowly, groggily, the group woke up, still exhausted from the previous nights activities. The giantess Melissa looked just as cheerful as she always did, only adding to the resentment the girls felt towards Kat's sister.

Stumbling off the couch, all but Kat climbed onto giantess's outstretched finger, and tumbled into her palm. Melissa giggled at the sensation, especially as one girl treated the softness of her flesh as another sleeping surface.

"Oh, you girls are SO adorable! Why, I could just..." Melissa trailed off, bringing the handful of Kat's friends to her lips.

"Eat. You. Up." She said, exhaling forcefully on the group, watching her breath rustle their hair. The girls in her palm squirmed, and she flashed them a mischievous grin, carrying them outside.

She dumped them safely on the street, not even bothering to properly say, “Goodbye”, before back inside the house. Her flip flops slapped her bare soles and the floor as she walked, the sound echoing through the vast, empty home.

"Oh goodie! You're ready Kathy!" Melissa said, not even bothering to check how ready her sister was before scooping her up and stepping back outside. "It'll be about a twenty minute walk! I can't wait til we get there and then we can all catch up!"

Tumbling around Melissa's palm, Kat struggled to finish pulling her jeans all the way up. Her sibling's words were a bit hard to make out, but the way she worded that sentence felt a bit... suspicious to say the least.

Kat could only hope, in her half-dressed state, that, "We" was referring to herself and Melissa.

The walk was rather uneventful, though Kat found herself wondering what Melissa's home would be like. She'd never been into another giantess's house before, and hoped it looked as nice as her mother's.

"Kat! You're looking the wrong way! We're here!" Melissa chided, turning so Kat was now facing the huge home they were approaching quickly. It looked quite a bit like her mother's, a small disappointment to Kat as the two entered.

"We are going to have SO much fun little Kathy!" Melissa squealed while again kicking off her sandals and opening the door to her home. "But first things first, the grand tour!"

Kat stood shakily, looking past the hand she stood in and taking in the sights spread before her.

The place was a bit messy. It didn't look like Melissa had bothered to clean up for visitors.

Kat frowned.

“Now, try and keep up!” Melissa announced lightheartedly, suddenly lowering her hand to the floor and tilting it. A completely unprepared Kat rolled off, crashing into the floor suspiciously close to Melissa's half-painted toes.

“This here's the living room Kathy! It's where you'll be, well, living!” Melissa stopped, chuckling at her joke.

Struggling to stand, Kat saw the chance to finally slide her jeans the rest of the way up. Once secured, she still managed to find it in herself to grumble at Melissa's cheesy sense of humor.

“This room's main feature is these gorgeous twin recliners! One on each side of this luxurious mahogany coffee table! Cause sometimes I like to sit and watch the projected TV here!” Melissa said, pointing to one of the recliners. “And other times, I like to sit and look at absolutely nothing!” she added, pointing to the other.

Kat shook her head, wondering how much time and effort had been put into making two of these chairs.

“Now... uh... hmm...” Melissa said, her bright smile fading. “I suppose I should clean up before continuing, even if the mess isn't my fault.”

Kat's ears perked up. What did Melissa mean by, “Wasn't her fault?”

“Oh well!” Melissa said playfully, her smile returning. “I guess I'll get to work on that!”

With that, she turned, walking in her younger sister's direction.

When living with her mother, Kat knew full well she was never in any real danger, given her mother's kind, and caring nature. Her older sister, on the other hand, could be a bit too playful at times, so when those colossal bare soles slapped across the floor in Kat's direction, her first inclination was to flee to safety.

The intense vibrations shaking the floor disoriented Kat though, and she tripped over her own feet, panicking as a deep shadow fell over her entire body. A cocktail of fear and adrenaline mixed in her veins while a foot as big as her entire home slammed onto the ground only a few feet away. Displaced wind sent the comparatively tiny girl sliding across the floor.

Those thick, powerful toes splayed with the weight of Melissa's step, a sight Kat had seen many times, but never so close. The air grew a little thick, and heady with a distinct scent, one that made Kat nostalgic. The memories hit like a ton of bricks, and though Melissa would never see it, Kat blushed brightly at the thought.

Though Melissa was fully aware of Kat's location the entire time, there was nothing she loved more than teasing the little girl when the opportunity arose. She stepped carefully, placing her feet as close to the minuscule sibling as she felt she could, and walked over, reaching for a broom leaning against a wall nearby. Melissa repressed a giggle, watching the small girl slide about the smooth floor just from her massive presence.

“I really don't like having to clean up messes I didn't make Kat, so try and be tidy, unlike-”

“Melissa! Are you back yet?!”

Kat froze in place, recognizing the resounding voice in an instant. A chill ran down her spine as her theories of a second person staying with Melissa were confirmed, just in the last way she would have wanted. Images of huge, wiggling toes smothering her body flashed through Kat's mind. She remembered almost being eaten, by her own mother thanks to this woman!

“Yeah, I'm here! So watch your step!” Melissa called back.

Her heart skipping a beat, Kat saw she was still directly in front of the house's front door, where Melissa had so carelessly left her. With a panicked squeak, she stood and ran, only to be knocked back down when a powerful gust of wind rushed over her. Turning quickly, Kat was again staring down a pair of titanic feet, attached to a different, mountainous woman.

Faye Beaumont, Kat's aunt, stood in the doorway. A thin sheen of sweat covered the giantess, suggesting to Kat that she'd spent the morning outside. Ten toes wiggled at Kat teasingly, while she gazed higher and higher. Faye's right fist was clenched, for reasons Kat didn't care to know, and worst of all, that giant face was looking directly at her trembling body.

“Ooh! If it isn't my niece, little Katherine Beaumont! I haven't seen you for a few years! You've grown!.... I think?” Faye joked, while moving one of her gargantuan feet into Kat's direction. “Normally I'd greet you with a hug, but, well, you're a bit smaller than the rest of the family! So instead of a handshake, you can just shake my big toe!”

Unsure whether she was walking into a trap, Kat stood and slowly approached the foot that hovered overhead. Again, the heady scent of freshly worked feet filled her senses, and feelings of nostalgia, rather than disgust, returned full force. This time, they were compounded when Kat raised a hand to the giant big toe's soft, yielding flesh. The feeling was familiar, and comforting.

“Come on, you can shake harder than that, can't you Katherine?” Faye teased, feeling only the slightest of sensations against against her toe.

The voice snapped Kat out of her stupor, and she grabbed the toe with both hands, massaging the flesh a bit, before letting go. Wiping her moist hands on her shirt, she backed away, hoping for a moment to recollect her thoughts.

“Oh, good enough.” Faye snorted, stepping over Kat and walking to a recliner in the house's living room. “By the way, the weirdest thing happened to me today, Melissa! You'll never believe it!" Faye began, sitting in the chair.

“More marriage proposals?” Melissa asked, her voice tinged with jealousy.

“Well, yes, but that's nothing out of the ordinary.” Faye bragged, moving her closed palm to the coffee table. “There was this funny little man out there, who offered me some narcotics

“Some what now?”

“He's outside, holding a megaphone, trying to get my attention, and when he does, he asks me if I'd like to smoke with him! Can you believe that?”

“Really? Smoke? Smoke what?”

“Oh I don't know, I think the man's completely lost his mind, cause he held a small green bag, and said the two of us could share it!”

“W-What?! REALLY?” Melissa asked laughing.

“I know! I know! I had to kindly inform the man that he would need a LOT more than the itsy-bitsy amount he was holding for us to share!”

Kat, watching the entire scene unfold from the floor, had a feeling she knew which direction Faye's story would be taking. Things always ended one of two ways with that woman, and given the closed hand she'd held til now, it seemed likely that they had a visitor.

“So, I brought him home!” Faye announced, while opening her giant palm and revealing a confused, frightened little man. “To make up for his idiocy, I told him he'd need to rub some lotion into these giant, perfect feet of mine.” she continued, slamming her feet onto the coffee table, and dropping the scared little man between them.

Kat felt sorry for the man, but only a bit. She knew from experience how demanding Faye could be when it came to her feet, but knew she couldn't do anything to help him. She wasn't entirely sure she'd be up for helping him anyway, as his misery would provide a distraction for Faye, leaving Kat alone for hopefully the entire weekend.

“That sounds like fun and all, but do you think he'll be able to handle all that on his own?” Melissa asked. “Your feet are rather... how should I put it. Un-dainty?”

“He'd better, if he knows what's good for him.” Faye said, glaring at the stumbling man. “Otherwise, he may find himself in some serious trouble.” she said slowly, splattering a small glob of lotion onto the table

The man got to work immediately, almost diving into the pool of creamy lotion. With great difficulty, he stood again, and ran into the gap between Faye's big and second toe. He hugged each toe tightly, and rubbed his lotion covered body over the entire expanse of flesh. While not the most effective way of getting the job done, it did bring a light, pleasant odor to Faye's feet.

Faye watched the man move with great interest. His movements held a lot of intensity, but he also was keeping to a single area, which wasn't exactly what she needed. All of her toes needed to be massaged and moisturized, not just that single space. With the rest of her feet getting no attention, and her patience quickly wearing thin, Faye decided it was time to act.

“Ok! Time to move on!” Faye announced, clenching her toes to stop the man from focusing on that single area. The exaggerated amount of lotion he had applied made her toes far too slick though, and he rocketed out from between them. A faint, purple trail of lotion was left behind as he slid, before coming to a stop.

“Little guy looks like he's having trouble.” Melissa said, having snuck up behind Faye's chair in the meantime. “I think he could use... some backup!”

With that, Melissa tossed Kat, who she'd picked up off the floor only a second ago, onto the table. The tiny girl skid across the table helplessly, coming to a stop just outside the giant glob of lotion. While thankful she'd avoided colliding with the lavender scented blob, Kat couldn't help but feel a deep sense of betrayal over her sister's actions.

“Ooh, Katherine! I just knew you couldn't keep yourself away from my feet for too long.” Faye said, looking down at the at the quivering girl before her wiggling toes. “Well, just dip your arms into that lotion there, and apply it to the foot that the idiot isn't working on.”

Kat's cheeks burned red with embarrassment, but she couldn't bring herself to protest. Much as she didn't want to do as she was told, she'd been raised to always respect her elders, particularly when they're as big as Faye is. Still, another part of her couldn't help help but feel a small thrum of excitement at the thought of being that close to a giant pair of feet again.

Digging her hands into the glob of lotion, she moved to Faye's uncared for foot. The little man fled back to his previous position, while Kat stared at the five toes before her. They drummed along the table's wood, fanning air in Kat's direction.

“Any day now Katherine!” Faye said impatiently.

Quickly, Kat hugged the huge toe in front of her, rubbing the thick, creamy lotion into the fragrant skin. The massive toes wiggled in response, enjoying the tender ministrations only hands as small as Kat's could provide.

“Aww, that's so cute!” Melissa said, watching the action from above.

Kat looked up, seeing the tremendous faces of her aunt and sister watching her. Eager to get this over with as quickly as possible, she put all her effort into massaging the toes, returning often for more lotion in the process.

“You're doing so good Kathy! I wanna get in on this too!” Melissa nearly shouted, and bounced happily to the other, empty recliner. “Come on Kathy! My feet are SO much nicer than Aunt Faye's, so go ahead and work on mine for now!” She said, dropping her own titanic feet onto the coffee table.

Kat saw the second pair of bare soles pound onto the table several feet behind her, and immediately realized the dilemma her sister had thrust her into. Ignoring her sister's orders would keep Faye happy, but who knows how Melissa would react. Doing as she was told, on the other hand, would likely earn a lot of scorn from Faye, which definitely isn't something she needed.

“You're too slow.” Melissa said matter-of-factly, and stretched one of her long, smooth legs out onto the table. Spreading her toes as widely as she could, dropped her foot down rapidly when it was hovering over her diminutive prey.

Her aim was mostly true, as only half of Kat's body ended up being pressed into her soft, yielding sole. Then, using her long, painted toes like a rake, Melissa dragged her sister away from Faye's feet and closer to her own side of the table.

Faye watched the entire thing happen, an annoyed scowl forming on her lips as she did so. The little man was doing nothing for her, and her niece was the much-preferred foot worker..

“There you go little Kathy!” Melissa said gleefully. “I don't have any lotion, but you can just give my poor, tired feet a rub, can't you?” She asked, pouting.

Kat's heart pounded in her chest when presented with the towering soles of her older sister. Unlike her aunt, Melissa's feet were resting on their heels, the rest of the foot looming overhead like a monument. It was an impressive sight , but Kat could sense that Faye was unhappy with the new arrangement.

Two upset giantesses would be significantly worse than one, however, and Kat pressed her hands into Melissa's feet. The soft flesh was pliant, even for someone as small as Kat, and she briefly wondered what it'd be like to sleep on a pillow with the same texture.

“If you don't mind Melissa, I'll be right back.” Faye said politely, plucking the man out from between her toes. She quickly strode outside, returning only a second later, her hands now empty.

“Took out the trash?” Melissa asked, grinning toothily.

Faye ignored the quip as she returned to her chair, and, just like Melissa had done, raked her tiny niece back to her side of the desk.

“Now, Katherine, I'm sure your mother wouldn't like to hear about how you disrespected your aunt, would she?” Faye threatened, laying her bare feet flat against the table again.

“What?! No fair!” Melissa shouted, placing her sole onto Kat, and dragging the battered girl back. “Kathy, I'm on your side here. I know that Mom would get upset if she found out that you had a bunch of boys at your sleepover!”

“She's a woman now! If she wants boys over that's her choice!” Faye shot back. “I'll make sure your mother knows that if you rub MY feet!” Faye finished, rubbing her sole into Melissa's foot, and trapping Kat between the two.

“NO!” Melissa said through clenched teeth. “She's... MINE!” she said, kicking Faye's invading foot away, and clamping her toes down on her little sister's prone body.

“STOP!” Kat finally shouted at the top of her lungs. While little more than a high pitched squeak to two giantesses, especially as it was muffled beneath Melissa's foot, it was still very much audible. The two stopped fighting for the moment, though their intense glares never faltered.

Kat crawled out from under her sister's sole slowly. Hair matted, clothes wet, and gasping for air, she stood weakly. Still, she found it hard to suppress her feeling of accomplishment. She'd finally managed to speak up for herself, and now... now she'd politely ask them to stop.

Clearing her throat a moment, Kat began.

“Kathy, you pick!” Melissa demanded, ruining any chance Kat head of speaking her mind.

“Yes! We should have been considering Katherine's feelings all along! So, you pick sweetie!” Faye said, her voice sugary sweet for once.

Kat stood, dumbfounded. She wanted to tell them she didn't want any part of this, but she couldn't open her mouth. The two giant pairs of eyes bore down on her like drills, and any attempts she made at sound were lost in her throat.

“NOW PICK!” Both Melissa and Faye said in unison.

Kat's head spun while she considered her options. Neither was exactly appealing, and she knew she'd be going for the lesser of two evils.

Who would that be though?