- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Feedback, constructive criticism, etc is very much appreciated!
Shaking with abject terror, the blood-streaked girl walked slowly. The seemingly empty house she had been investigating looked like it'd been abandoned for ages, but the wet blood staining the walls disproved that.

Kat inhaled sharply. Her heart pounded in her chest, and she was afraid of what was behind the closed door.

The girl reached a door, her shaky hands trying to get a firm grip on the knob. She'd seen enough horrifying things to last a lifetime, and wanted no part of whatever was waiting for her behind that door.

She turned the knob.

Slowly, very slowly, she pushed the door forward.

Suddenly, a bloody hand thrust through the gap! Sharp fingernails cut into the bare flesh of the girl's arm, while she struggled to free herself from the hand's powerful grip.

A cacophony of terrified screams rang through the room, Kat's being the loudest among them.

"Oh, Oh man, that... oh man." Kat stammered. "Th-This movie might be just a bit TOO scary for me. I think I.. I think I'm gonna go get a drink."

Leaving the room slowly, Kat moved through the nicely sized living room, and turned a light on once she'd reached the kitchen. The warm glow of the bulb comforted her, and she set about the task of pouring herself a drink

Then, the ground beneath her feet shook.

It was subtle, and accompanied by a second, louder cacophony of screams from the living room, where her close friends were. Figuring she'd imagined it, Kat shrugged it off, and started pouring glass of water she'd made down her throat.

It was refreshing. All the terrified screams the movie night had provided were beginning to affect her vocal chords, and she enjoyed her moment away from it all.

Again, a vibration ran through the floor. This time, it was definitely not just Kat's imagination. Her home had been built specifically to resist earthquakes, but that didn't mean she couldn't feel them in the ground.

Setting her empty glass on a counter, Kat ran through her home and out the front door. She was wondering what caused the quakes, as her mother was off making a public appearance in another town. Surely she wouldn't be home two days before she said she'd be?

Stepping outside quickly, Kat found herself staring down a towering pair of flip flops. Ten perfect toes rest in the footwear, and seemed delighted at Kat's appearance.

"Kathy! Is that you?" The giantess's powerful voice called down.

Kat wanted to slip back inside her home and pretend the last minute never happened. She knew it was impossible though, with those huge, blue eyes watching her so high above. Reason being, the feet in front of her home belonged to Kat's older sister, Melissa.

Katherine Beaumont, an ordinary girl from an extraordinary family, was born as a regular baby girl. A completely ordinary beginning to an ordinary person's life, Katherine was the younger of two in a family of giantesses. Her mother towered hundreds of feet into the air, as did her older sister as she grew up. It was an awkward life, but her family's status afforded her certain privileges, and as soon as she was eighteen she'd been allowed to move out of her mother's home. With her mother being the head of the government for their small town, a comparatively minuscule home was commissioned and built right next to the giantess home.

Melissa stood, squinting down at the dot that had scurried out of the small home. There was no way to tell if the ant-sized person was her younger sister, or someone else.

Bending her knees, she lowered a finger to the tiny figure wordlessly.

With a heavy sigh, Kat stepped to her sister's fingernail, using the platform as a boost to get to Melissa's palm. Kat's feet sank into the soft skin of her sister's palm, a sensation with which she was all too familiar, having been carried by her mother so often.

Slowly, calmly, the hand raised hundreds of feet into the air, stopping before one of Melissa's huge, squinting eyes. Feigning excitement, Kat waved at the blinking eye, hoping to get to the point as quickly as possible.

"Oh! It IS you little Kathy!" Melissa cheerfully said. "Well, I've got some news for you!"

"WHAT IS IT?" Kat screamed through cupped hands.

"Even when screaming I can barely hear you!" Melissa giggled at her puny sibling's efforts.

Kat folded her arms over her chest grumpily. Even now, Melissa couldn't help but rub in Kat's lack of luck when it came to genetics.

"Aw." Melissa said sadly, her bottom lip quivering. "I'm sowwy widdle Kathy. Maybe my news will cheer you up though!" Melissa happily said, her sad expression fading in an instant.

Trying to keep a solid composure was difficult in the presence of a giantess, but Melissa just loved teasing Kat with information she needed to know. Her sisters presence likely meant bad things in her immediate future, and Melissa's chipper attitude was beginning to wear on her.

"Would you like to know?" Melissa asked, enjoying the sight of her younger sister squirming before her immensity.

"TELL ME!" Kat finally shouted back, tired of being toyed with.

"Oh, fine." Melissa began, pouting. "I came to visit Mom, but, it looks like she's out now, as I'm sure you're aware." she started, motioning to the giantess-sized, empty home. "Soooo, when I found out she'd be gone, I simply asked if you could come visit me, back in my city for the weekend!"

Kat's heart sank. As usual, it looked like her relatives were making decisions without her consent. She wanted to argue, and tell Melissa that she'd be fine, that maybe they could catch up another time. Kat wanted to say that, but she knew it would be no use. Her sister would likely make up some excuse to take her anyway, and force the trip on her.

"Doesn't that sound like fun!" Melissa squealed in excitement to the tiny woman in her hand. "I'm sure we'll find lots of fun stuff to do! I can't wait!"

Sighing heavily, Kat's slumped.

"I knew you'd love it!" Melissa said excitedly, taking Kat's reaction as a sign of agreement. “Now, since it's already late, we'll leave first thing tomorrow morning, if that's ok with you?"

"I'VE GOT SOME FRIENDS STAYING OVER THOUGH." Kat shouted at her sister, the end of her sentence petering out.

"Ooh! You've got friends over? I love sleepovers! What do you say you let your big sister join the party!" Melissa asked, her voice cracking in excitement.

Kat's hand rubbed the back of her head awkwardly, searching for a way to politely ask Melissa to please go away.

"Great! Hey! Kat's friends! Let's take this party into the REAL house!" Melissa shouted, unnecessarily loud.

All of Kat's friends had since come outside to see what was going on, and Melissa brought her hand to the ground. She ushered them into her palm, smiling widely the entire time. Approaching the situation cautiously, the four other girls climbed into the open palm with Kat.

They too were raised into the air, and Melissa's flip-flop clad feet slapped across the tiny street, swiftly making the comparatively short trek to the giantess-sized home Kat lived next to.

Stepping inside the house, Melissa flicked a light switch. Fluorescent light illuminated the home, and Melissa kicked her flip flops off while she stepped inside. A large, worn out couch, next to an equally large coffee table was the centerpiece of the room, and Melissa wasted no time leaping onto the couch. Wasting no time, she spilled her human cargo on the table, ready to address them.

"Now girls, I've seen enough movies made by you little people to know that a typical girls slumber party involves all of us, among other things, doing each others makeup!" Melissa squealed. "Of course, girls like me don't bother with makeup. I mean, why should I, it's not like too many people see my face after all!" She winked down, cupping her generous chest.

"But! My feet, on the other hand." Melissa continued, pausing to drop her immense feet onto the table and dig into her pockets. "Well, EVERYONE sees those. Even you guys. Luckily, I always keep several bottles of nail polish on hand! In fact, these brushes are even specially made to be light enough for people your size to carry!" She excitedly proclaimed, extracting six bottles of neon blue nail polish from her jean pockets.

Kat's cheeks burned with embarrassment. Those spare bottles of polish couldn't have been a coincidence; Melissa was planning this from the beginning. Her friends, meanwhile, expressed a healthy distaste at the change of plans their evening had taken. They'd all had encounters with Kat's family before, but it wasn't ever something they looked forward to.

Drumming her toes on the coffee table, Melissa watched expectantly waiting for them to begin.

Sighing again, Kat went to one of the many bottles, thankful that the lid unscrewed as easily as she'd expected. Her friends followed suit, knowing they couldn't do anything to protest anyway.

"After you're done with mine, I can help with yours!" Melissa chirped, rubbing everyone the wrong way with her chipper attitude.

The tiring routine began slowly. Massive toes awaited the five girls, and they weren't eager to perform the job they were tasked with. The grossly oversized brushes were thankfully very light, but their size made them completely unwieldy, and a pain to use.

Watching the lilliputian girls clumsily shuffle around her feet was an interesting experience for Melissa. She purposely waved her mighty toes as soon as a brush made contact with the nail, never tiring of their attempts to remain standing, made even more difficult by the balance upsetting brushes. Sometimes they'd fall backwards, and the soaked brush would fall onto the table, while sometimes their loss of balance would catapult them forward in between Melissa's toes. Their attempts to free themselves always tickled, and she never made any attempt at helping them.

This routine continued for an hour, and fatigue was quickly setting in. Melissa had thankfully stopped with the toe twitching, allowing some progress to finally be made, for which the girls were thankful.

Stopping to catch her breath, Kat expected a reprimand from her giantess sister, which thankfully didn't come. Wanting to take full advantage of this, Kat decided to lie down, allowing her body a chance to rest. It was a moment she enjoyed, before there would undoubtedly be a new task assigned, and they'd be put to work at those feet all over again.

Fearing a reprimand was incoming, Kat stood, dusting herself off. Yawning heavily and stretching, she hadn't realized how worn out she was until just now. Much as she wanted to call it a night though, she knew that Melissa wouldn't approve. Looking up, Kat's mind wandered for an instant, wondering what it would be like if she and Melissa's roles were switched. If Kat was the giantess sister, forcing Melissa and her friends to service her own feet.

Kat stopped, coming to a sudden realization.

Melissa wasn't moving.

A comparatively light, but still loudly echoing snore came from the giantess, her eager feet still planted firmly on the coffee table.

"I think it's safe to go to bed now." Kat said, yawning widely. "Mom placed a few couches our size at the far end of the table for visitors, it's the closest thing we'll have to a bed."

With a light chorus of yawns, the girls followed Kat, and let sleep overtake them, while a slumbering giantess rest nearby.