- Text Size +

Part 3


 


            I didn’t remember much from the game; it was all kind of a blur. Courtside seats and sitting on Hilary’s lap, it should have been the night of my life; she was so into the game it was great. I haven’t ever met a girl who was so into a game like that and yet I couldn’t think of anything else but the remote. I felt like a piece of me had died. A part of me lost into the unknown. I may spend the rest of my life like this, am I destined to live as a toy?


Hilary grabbed me from the drawer and sat down on her bed. I looked up at her with sadness in my eyes.


 


            “How long are you going to mope around in my sock drawer? That was two days ago that the remote was lost, it’s not like we don’t know where it went. I left Mandy a message in her voice mail and its not like we just can’t get your brother to make us another one right? So don’t worry about it. Cheer up.”


 


            “Cheer up? My life is over, I am going to be like this forever what part of FOREVER don’t you comprehend” I shout angrily at her.


 


            “Pinky, it’s not that bad. It’s not like you don’t have me. I will make sure nothing too bad happens to you.”


 


            “Too bad? What do you mean too bad?” I looked up at Hilary and thought back to the school incident and the Mandy incident, I really am dependant on her I think to myself as I walk towards her legs as she sits Indian style on her bed.


 


            “I love you Hilary, I really do.” I say as I crawl onto her leg feeling the soft cotton material of her pajamas against my skin.


 


            “Awww, you are to adorable Pinks, here try this”


 


            “Pinks?”


 


            “Hold on phone call, Oh hi Mandy. Yeah, oh good you do have it. Yeah, oh you can hold onto it for awhile. No, I don’t need it back this second. Yeah, just bring it back for Christmas, huh oh alright.”


 


            “Pink, phone call” Hilary sat her cell phone down on the bed so I scampered towards the phone anxious to hear what Mandy had to say.


 


            “Hey Pinkerbell, whats up? I hear you have been workin’ up quite a sweat lately.”


 


            “Mandy you bring back that remote this instant do you hear me? I need to that get back to normal. Bring it back now or I swear to god.”


 


            “OOO such language from such a tiny little man, your owner said I could keep it till Christmas so I will see you then I’m sure.  Talk to you then Pinkerbell” I clambered off the phone and slid back down onto Hilary’s bed a bit rejected at the thought of having to be like this till Christmas but I was quickly learning that was not much I could do and the more I complained the worse it usually was for me. I resigned my fate and started heading back to the drawer. I knew I would be sent there soon enough anyway.


 


            I made it to the top of Hilary’s dresser without her paying me a whole lot of attention. She was focused on her YM magazine, so I slid into the drawer and rested my eyes.


 


            I awoke to the sound of giggling, and the drawer being jiggled as it was pulled open, I felt a little sick from all the movement, and when I opened my eyes I felt even sicker as I looked up to see the giant face of Ashley smiling down at me, she grabbed me from the drawer. The bright light of Hilary’s room blinded me momentarily. As my vision returned I found myself looking into a skimpy black halter top, I craned my neck up a little bit shocked to see that it was Ashlee’s. My eyes scanned down across her stomach and focused onto a way to short matching mini skirt, my eyes kept traveling downward to her 6 inch platform sandals.


 


            “Take a picture Pinky, it will last longer” teasingly says Ashlee while she applies some lip gloss to her lips.


 


            “Are you ready to go clubbin’ Ashley style with us tonight?” says Ashley as she stares down at me, I wince not sure what Ashley style is but it can’t be good.


 


            “I was quite comfortable in my drawer, so if you could just slip me back in.”


 


            “What slip you under my top, okay, I suppose so. I am not usually this kind of girl but since you’re not really a guy….I guess it’s alright.” Happily says Ashley


 


            “What do you mean not a guy? I am one hundred percent man, I am a thoroughbred, five minutes with me is like 2 hours with a normal guy; Hilary refers to me as grandmaster Pink ‘cause she couldn’t hold out for two minutes.”


 


            “What? What night was this Pinky? Was that the night you were wandering around under my covers poking at me?”


 


            “Whoa, wait Ashley, hold up, Ashley put me down, let me go, Ashmmmpppffttt” I felt her skin tight halter top form back around my body, I can just barely turn my head to the left and right although it does me no good because my head is stuck between her braless breasts.


 


            “Grandmaster Pink, is taken care of, lets roll girls” orders Ashley as she starts heading towards the door with Ashlee and Hilary and tow.


           


            My body felt like it I had fell into a vat of super glue which hardened around me. The warmth of Ashley was radiating around me, her perfume was tickling at my nose as my head was being bashed by her one time diminutive breasts, as she went down the stairs my head would bang into her massive mummeries.


 


            “I’m drivin!” asserts Ashlee as she pulls out her key chain and presses a button on it to put the top down on her mustang.


 


            “Oooo, so that’s why you wore all black, you are driving the stang tonight.” excitedly says Hilary as she hop in the back while Ashley slides into the passenger side.


 


            I felt her whole body began to move around briskly while I heard a loud bass beat vibrate my body and hers. I tried to push her halter top off of me as I knew I couldn’t take much more of this beating but my struggles were all for not, her material was to strong and it didn’t help that she was moving around like a maniac.


 


            I remember seeing this kind of scene before my accident. Three teenage girls like this in a car, playing loud music and dancing in there seats while laughing and talking about this n that. I would always laugh at them with Zack at how ridiculous they looked and now here I was trapped against the chest of a teenage girl doing the very same thing I always laughed at them for, now only I was being beaten against a teenage body un-mercilessly as she danced.


 


            “Let’s go to the Clubhouse girls.”


 


            The clubhouse great, that was my hangout spot but it was a 21 and over only club which was located on the beach. I hadn’t ever seen them here before, but it’s always packed to the bone so I guess it doesn’t surprise me that I wouldn’t have bumped into them.


 


            As they parked the car I could already hear one of the live DJ’s blaring the tunes, the girls excitedly headed towards the main doors. I could hear them talking about nothing in particular.


 


            “ID girls, alright your good” I attempted to scream to the bouncer but my voice was muffled too much. I began to beat against Ashley’s body as I felt her start to sway from side to side as sweat began to seep around me.


 


            The process went on for quite awhile before everything stopped and I felt Ashley’s hands grab onto me, I tumbled out of her hand on onto a table. I looked around for Hilary or Ashlee immediately and didn’t see anyone. I started to back pedal a little bit as I nervously looked around.


 


            “Where’s Hilary?” I nervously sputter out as I look over the edge of the table. It was the type of table you would see at a coffee shop; it was just a small circular top with a long black pole running down to the floor.


 


            “She’s around here somewhere with Ashlee.” says Ashley while she sweeps her hand across the table bringing me towards the center of the table.


 


            “Hey Ash, where’s the goof troop?” I turn around seeing a giant redhead sit down across the table. I look over at Ashley and back at the redhead. No where to go.


 


            “Is that what I think it is? I didn’t think….”blurts the redhead.


 


            “Huh? You didn’t think what? You are so calm about it. Most people are all grabby and go crazy when they see him.”


 


            “Oh well ya know,” I felt the hand of the redhead latch onto my body. I pounded against her but she showed no real emotion at all, I dangled in front of her face as she seemed to inspect me.


 


            “”Huh, kinda scrawny lookin’” nonchalantly says the redhead as she drops me back down onto the table.


 


            I fall into a crumpled pile; I pull my body forward as I bang my hands against the table as I move away from her in a panic. My fear brings a smile across her face as I flee toward Ashley. I grab at her stomach; I don’t even look up at Ashley’s face to see her smile as I bury my face into her stomach. I can feel myself being pushed out by her stomach and then I sucked in, this happens a few times when all the sudden Ashley pushes her stomach out all at once sending me tumbling backwards, I am about to fall onto my ass when I am pushed back towards her stomach. I smack face first back against her stomach.


 


            “Here comes the clowns, I better go.” Coldly says the redhead as vanishes into the sea of dancing giants.


 


            “Hey Pinky” I hear Hilary say all to happily as she pulls me away from Ashley’s stomach which makes her yell hey as I dangle in front of  Hilary’s face.


 


            “How’s my little man doing? We haven’t even danced yet. Lets dance Pinky, I hear from Zack you are a freak on the dance the floor, show me what you got Grandmaster Pink.” Slurs Hilary as she bends so that she is level with the table.


 


            “Have you been drinking Hilary? I don’t think you should.”


 


            “You don’t think I should what?” snaps Hilary as she pokes me in the stomach while holding me by my arms forcing me to dangle helplessly in front of her face.


 


            “Hilary maybe you should give Pinky to me” says Ashley a bit concerned.


 


            “No! He’s mine” snaps Hilary as she flings me against her stomach, I can feel my face press between her breasts, I struggle to push my face away from the thick fabric of the halter top, while her hand firmly digs against me my waist and stomach.


 


            “Hilary” I try to say but I can’t utter any words as she holds me tighter and tighter. I can feel my body weaken as I no longer have the strength to try to push my face away from her body.


 


            “Hilary! Let him go” I can feel someone rip me from her grasp; I can faintly hear Hilary yelling about wanting me back.


 


            “We better go Ash” I hear one of the Ashley’s say as I glide gently into something soft as I drift into unconsciousness.


 


            I woke up sore all over, I felt something soft and cool all around me. The smell of lilacs and pancakes assaulted my senses. I opened my eyes to a unfamiliar world. I jumped up and doubled over in pain grabbing at my chest.


 


            Last night kept running through my head, Hilary was beyond wasted. She wasn’t even thinking straight. I watched her grab Pinky rougher then I could ever remember her handling him. She spoke slurred but pinky looked happy to see her at first but then he started to kick and punch her. I hadn’t ever seen him try to escape Hilary’s grasp before.


 


            I never even heard what Ashley said as I saw Pinky stop moving, I grabbed him from her. As soon as I grabbed him, I felt him go limp in my hands. I held him tightly against me, I grabbed some Kleenex from my purse and wrapped him up in it and set him down in my purse.


 


            I tossed Ashley my car keys and I sat in the backseat with Hilary who had passed out on the way to the car. We brought her up to Ashley’s room. Ashley said she would watch her so I brought Pinky back to my house.


 


            As soon as we got home I didn’t know what to do, so I re-enlarged pinky to his full height after setting him down in my bed then I went to get my father. I knew he would know what do ‘cause he was surgeon.


 


            Everything around me looked so different, it was out of place. I was out of place. I couldn’t finger out what was wrong. I felt scared, I hadn’t ever felt like this before. If I could stand I would have ran, and just kept on running until I couldn’t run anymore but all of me hurt.


            After Dad left I sat down next to Pinky, he looked so different like this. His arms were so big, and his chest so muscular. I ran my hands over the tape dad put around his chest. I leaned over Pinky who was still dazed from the medication we gave him. He was looking around but didn’t seem to be all there.


 


            He reached his hand and brushed it against my chin, I wanted to do that for a long time, I was taken aback a bit. I quickly excused myself and headed towards the door, I would stay in the guest room I told myself. As I pushed my door closed I leaned against it confused, excited and nervous all at the same time. I slid down the door and fell asleep with my head in my lap.


 


            Now here I am, I better go check up on him. I peeked into my room seeing that he was still asleep. I leaned over my bed, he looked so peaceful sleeping there, his eyes then flickered open.


 


            “Ashlee? Is that you? Where are we? Where am I? My vision is a bit blurred but everything looks so strange, what’s wrong with me.”


 


            “Nothing, Nothing is wrong with you, you just got hurt last night. Hilary was plastered, she didn’t mean to hurt you, she didn’t know what she was doing.”


 


            “Why is, why is everything wrong, get it away from me, let me go, let me go” I screamed in a panicked state. I rolled off of Ashlee’s bed. I had to get out of here. This isn’t right, it’s not suppose to be like this. Everything is wrong!!!” I scream as I painfully make it to my feet, everything around me looks so completely foreign, I push my forward, I had to get out of this weird place, I knew where ever I was, it wasn’t home. The much tinier Ashlee was trying to push me back down towards the bed I had to get back to where I came from. I had to get out of here. I flung her towards the bed and started to make my way towards the door. I stumbled to the floor and was about to pick myself back up when I felt something warm engulf my body.


 


            I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, Pinky, was panicking, I didn’t understand what was wrong, but that word stuck out in my head, Pinky kept saying wrong over and over again. I looked around the room to see what he could possibly be talking about till I realized it was the room itself. He was freaking out over the space, last night mixed with the medication has him panicking about the special differences. He mind is going back to what is familiar, and that’s with him being tiny. I have to shrink him.


 


            Sorry Pinky, I mumble as I grab the remote from my nightstand, I see him stumble and I don’t hesitate for a second, I watch in awe as Pinky gets smaller and smaller. I pull my drawer open seeing Darrin groggily start to stand up. I drop the remote next to him knowing he is too small to work it and shove the drawer closed.


           


            I wake up lying on something incredibly soft, I struggle to remember the last few hours, I look around at the world around me, and a shadow then is cast over me in the form of Ashlee. I was in her room, that’s right.


 


            “How are you feeling Pinky? Better I hope? I was worried; it’s still early in the morning. You should go back to sleep and rest up. Hilary is gonna want her little guy to be all rested up when I give her to you at school.”


 


            I can’t help but look at Ashlee’s massive body looming over me, everything smells so good, the bed shakes a bit as she lies down on the bed, and her eyes focus on me as I lay a few feet from her.


 


            “You trust me don’t you Pinky? You know I would never intentionally hurt you.” curiously asks Ashlee as she plays with her hair.


 


            I found myself at a loss for words, I trusted her but it’s like my mouth wouldn’t move. My eyes were locked onto her, it’s like she had me in a trance. I wanted to just reach out and wrap my arms around her; I wanted to kiss her lips, but I was a toy. That’s how they think of me as. A little toy for these teenage titans.


 


            “You want to relax a little Pinkalicous?” seductively says Ashlee as she looks directly at me wrapping her finger around her hair while licking her lips.


 


            “Uhhhhhhh”


 


            “I guess that’s a yes” giggles Ashlee as her hand swoops down on me like an eagle grabbing its prey, the palm of her hand blankets my body as I sink into her mattress, I cringe slightly as her fingers curl around my injured ribs but her grip immediately loosens slightly


 


            “Shhhh, sorry I am gonna have to conceal you. It’s a surprise where we are going.” coos Ashlee as she pushes my head into her fist blocking my vision. I could feel us moving down the hall, she shifts her weight from left to right as she moves down the hall. I try to separate her fingers so I could see but it was no use.


 


            “Hey Ash, I saw you at the Clubhouse last night.”


 


            “You better not tell dad Jess. If you tell dad I swear I will get you back. I had to spend 70 bucks on that fake ID.” Snaps Ashlee as I squirm in her hand.


 


            “I wont, I was just wondering if your friend was alright? She was pounding the drinks hard.”


 


            “Oh yeah she’s fine, she is sleeping at Ashley’s, I was just gonna freshen up.”


 


            “Details! I want some details” anxiously asks Jessica.


 


            “Details about what?” nervously asks Ashlee.


 


            “I saw you bring a guy home, where is he? Does dad know? Did you guys do anything?” excitedly asks Jessica as she takes a few steps closer to Ashlee eying her tightly closed fist.


 


            “No, he isn’t even here anymore, he left early.” shouts Ashlee as she puts her shoulder into Jessica and continues down the hall.


 


            “I didn’t see him leave and my room is at the end of the hall, what did you do shrink him?”


 


            “NO! Why would I do that? Its not like I own a shrink ray.”


 


            “Geez I was just foolin’ if you don’t want to tell me, I will just find out in my own ways.”


 


            I heard a door open and close followed by a click, I grasped onto Ashlee’s ring as she tilted her hand to the side while opening up her fist. She wiggled the ring finger I was holding onto and I fell onto the counter.


 


            I sat down on the counter and gulped as I watched Ashlee draw some water for a bath. She turned towards me with a smile as she let her boxer shorts fall to the ground. I force my mouth closed with my hand as I stand up to turn the other way as she pulls her shirt off over head.


 


            “I know you like what you see Pinky. I have watched you look at me, I saw it in your eyes when you first saw me, when you crawled up my body. You can’t hide it Pinky, no one is here to stop you.”


 


            “I can’t I mean I can but I wont, I don’t want to be used as some kind of toy. I don’t appreciate it so if you can just bring me back to your room.”


 


            Ashlee plucks me off the counter and turns towards the door, she starts to turn the handle when she spins around and releases her grip on me. I flail my arms around as I freefall foot after agonizing foot. The water is getting closer and closer, I cringe expecting the painful crash into the steaming hot water but I am pulled from the air as Ashlee sits down slinking her body down into the water of the bathtub.


 


            I am slid onto her stomach as I look up at her for a moment then around at he water surrounding me, the white porcelain walls of the bathtub rise above me like the rocky walls of valley. The waters from the jets splash water over her stomach making my traction zero.


 


            “You have your own little Island Pinky.” Laughs Ashlee causing me to slip into the deep waters around her, I grab at the sides of her but skin is to slick to pull myself up. I dive beneath the water unable to believe this is a bathtub I am swimming in, it’s more like I am in an ocean then a bathtub.


 


            As I pop my head above water Ashlee squirts me with water, she then sucks her stomach in so it falls below the water and I swim over it. As soon as I am towards the middle of her stomach, it rises back above the water just in time for a parachute sized washcloth to grab me from her stomach; Ashlee starts to push me up and down the washcloth. The lather of the soap slides around my body as she rubs me across the washcloth, I finally slide out of the washcloth and fall into her hands.


 


            Ashlee’s soapy hands wrap around me and she shoots me up into the air. I scream wildly as I look down at Ashlee miles below me, I start to tumble towards the water when  Ashlee’s hand surrounds me on all sides stopping my momentum instantly only because of the soap on me and her hands I shoot out of her fist like a cannon and back into the air.


 


            As I am once again shot into the air my stomach is doing somersaults, as the soap spews off of my body. The laughter of Ashlee fills the air, as I start my decent the body of Ashlee looms closer and closer. I beg her to stop as I slip into her fist and crash onto her stomach. I immediately try to stand up and but the soap on her stomach causes me to fall backwards and I crash onto her stomach, start sliding towards the water around her but she grabs me and dunks me beneath the water as she washes the soap off of her.


 


            “Pinky you should market yourself as a bath toy, you would make a fortune, rubber ducky move over….Here comes pinky. Pinky you’re the one…you make bath time so much fun.”


 


            “I think I have had enough soap to stay clean for two life times, can you please set me down.”


 


            “Okay if you insist.” I splash down into the water of the tub as Ashlee stands up, I start to swim away from her as her foot rises out of the water casting a gargantuan shadow over me. As her foot rises out of the water droplets of water rain down everywhere around me as her soapy foot shoots back down beneath the water. Waves of water crash up into the air sending me crashing against her opposite ankle. I grab onto a anklet as the foot I am holding onto rises out of the water.


 


            “Ashlee!!!!” I scream as her foot smashes down onto the floor, water pools off her body, I slip down off her ankle and into a puddle of water next to her foot. I watch her grab a white towel off the rack as and start to dry herself off.


 


            “Hey! What about me! It’s freezing down here” I shout as I shiver.


 


            “Aww, does little pinky need to dry off?” without waiting for me to answer she drops her towel down on top of me. I push up on the towel trying to find my way out when the door bursts open.


 


            “What are you doing in here? I can hear you in my room? I know someone is here!”


 


            “Oh yeah Jess, he is hiding beneath the towel cant you see him? Oh wait I know maybe he is under my boxer shorts.”


 


            “Smartass, something funny is going on here.” Remarks Jessica as she closes the door. I crawl out beneath the towel to see Ashlee staring down at me.


 


            “PINKY! I can’t take you anywhere without getting me in trouble. You are going to blow your cover if you keep horsing around.”


 


            “Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t realize me flying through the air would be so disturbing” I snap back sarcastically.


 


            “Well you need to think a little more, unless you want to spend your days with my sister. I know how much you love strangers.”


 


            “Oh just pick me up, lets get out of here.” Ashlee’s hand sweeps down picking me up as she wraps the towel around her and scurries down the hall back into her room.


 


            “You can wait here for me, while I get dressed.” I watch Ashlee vanish into her walk in closet. I walk around her bed several times as I impatiently wait.


 


            I spend the better part of the hour waiting around when I hear the door open up. I start to run for the pillows to hide under but its much to late. I freeze at the thought of her sister seeing me. I don’t know what she looks like but I don’t want to find out either. I stare at the door as it opens up.


 


            “Hey Pinky!” shouts Ashley as I breathe I sigh of relief. “where’s my girl at?” I point towards the closet and sit down on the bed a bit nervous to be here. I watch Ashley head across the room and slump down in a chair, I look back at the door as I hear someone standing there. I see Hilary staring at me from outside the doorway. We both stare at each other not saying a thing until she finally looks away from me and heads over towards Ashley.


 


            “You are just going to let him sit there? Go on you were talking all morning about”


 


            “ASHLEY!!”


 


            “What? Well you were….go on!”


 


            I watch Hilary start to head towards me, flashes of last night drift back into my head as her giant form looms closer.


 


            “Hey girls” blurts out Ashlee as she sits down on the bed, I look over at Ashlee and take a few steps towards her as Hilary walks towards me, her hand then shoots towards me and I move towards Ashlee.


 


            “He’s afraid of me!!!” cries Hilary as she runs out of the room.


 


            “PINKY!!” both Ashley’s shout as Ashley now moves to the opposite side of me staring down at me.


 


            “I guess I get to keep him now….I have a shoebox under my bed you can sleep in Pinky, I will toss a couple socks I don’t wear anymore in there so you have something soft to sleep on and…”


 


            “I better go find Hilary.” I slide off the bed and head down the hall. I look back at the length hallway. They live in a god damn mansion, how am I gonna find Hilary. They could have atleast helped me. I think to myself as a door swings open. I back away towards the trim of the hallway but its to late as her foot smashes down into the ground in front of me. 


 


             I audibly gulp as I stare up at Ashlee’s sister, her wavy blonde hair flowing down her back, as a pair of tight dark denim blue jeans hug her body as a baby tee struggles to reach her belly button, a shiny pair of doc martin’s are on either side of me, her opposite rises over me and falls a ways in front of me, as her the foot closest to me starts to rise I breathe a sigh of relief.


 


            “Shit my purse.” I try to motion to her to stop but the toe of her shoe smacks into my sore ribs as I rise up off the ground, my hands grasp onto her shoe laces as she walks back into her room. Everything blurs as she walks across her room, my body beating against her shoe. Everything comes to a crashing halt as she bends down. I watch her hands grasp a small white purse as she stands back up. I try to pull myself further onto her shoe hoping I can get a ride to Hilary.


 


            As she head out of her room she bounds down the stairs, I see hilary sitting on the sofa as Ashlee’s sister heads towards the door. Shit I didn’t think this through I think to myself as I search for a way to get off but I finally just let go not wanting to spend my days with this giant. I crash onto the floor and hit the trimming beside the door as she opens up the front door and head outside.


 


            I breathe a sigh of relief and start heading towards Hilary wanting to end this nightmare.


 


            “Hilary! Look im sorry. I didn’t mean to turn away. Just didn’t want you to see me like this. I was worried you would be sad if you saw my ribs all bandaged up.”


 


            “I didn’t mean to hurt you Pinky, I would never intentionally hurt you.”


 


            “I know, I know that’s why I was trying to hide bandages.”


 


            “I thought you were scared of me.”


 


            “Never!”


 


            “how can I make this up to you? I will do anything”


 


            “Well you could make me big again”


 


            “You joker…you are so funny. I know you are feeling better. How about some ice cream when we get home.” Hilary grabs me and cuddles me against her so I can’t see the smirk across her face .


 


            “Lets go to school you to. If we are late…” The trip to school was quick and I was surrounded by giants before I knew it. I grabbed tightly against Hilary’s sweater as she walked down the hall chatting with Ashley’s and a few people I had never seen before. We stopped off at a few lockers and then Hilary walks into a classroom sitting next to a blonde preppy looking girl.


“Hey Kaley, Pinky this is Kaley, Kaley this is Pinky.”


 


“Hi Pinky, I am Hilary’s friend Kaley.” I moved closer to Hilary as Kaley started to move towards me. I felt safer with Hilary looming near me.


 


“Awwwweeee, he is scared of me. I have never had a boy scared of me.”


 


“He gets scared easily.”


 


“Can I hold him?”


 


“Maybe another day.”


 


“But!”


 


“Another day”


 


“Right, sorry Hilary”  


 


“Avril and Lindsey were talking shit about you and Ashlee again. What are you gonna do?”


 


“They are going to get theres… lets just say the prom picture show is going to be one to remember for the ages.”


 


“Oh my god, you have to tell me.”


 


“Sorry, its on a need to know basis”


 


“But I’m your girl…come on”


 


“Sorry”


 


The morning went by quick with Hilary going to class and I for the first time got to see a new environment. I was glad the didn’t show me around to anyone else after Kaley. Hilary was spending more time playing with me then actually paying attention to class. She would make me hold onto the eraser end of her pencil and start writing to see how long I could stay holding on before I fell onto her desk.


 


Before I knew it was Lunch and were all congregating around Ashley’s locker, they were talking about this and that. It all kind of went over my head as I had no clue who all these people and names were they were talking about it.


 


“hey Ash, lets go to the library. We got business to take care of” says Hilary as she starts walking away from the group not even waiting for Ashlee to answer.


 


“Oh Ashley, favor will you watch Pink for me?” Hilary then looks down at me. “I’m sorry pinky, but you can’t come with where we are going. Its to dangerous for a guy your size. You will be safer with Ashley.”


 


“But, but”


 


“Yeah you will be safer with me Pinky” Ashley says as she grabs me from Hilary and heads back towards the group petting me a few times before I burrow into her pocket not wanting to be seen which makes Ashley giggle.


 


Everything starts to move as Ashley starts walking; it sounds like she is walking alone as the voices get quieter and quieter.


 


 


* * *


 


“So what’s the deal Hill?”


 


“I just needed someone to talk too. I am really worried about Zack. Its been 2 weeks now and he hasn’t turned up. I have tried so hard to pretend likes its not my fault it but it is.” Sobs Hilary as she rest her head on Ashlee’s shoulder.


 


“Hilary, it’s not your fault. You can’t keep blaming yourself for this. It is just one of those things. He is alright, probably having the time of his life.” Ashlee says as her and Hilary start walking heading around a corner.


 


            “I just never knew how much I would miss him till he was gone, but on the brightside I do get see what it would belike to be an only child.”


 


“How are you enjoying being an only child? I mean your brother has been gone for a few weeks now.”


 


“Yeah it has been great. I could certainly get use to it.”


 


“I….”


 


“What’s wrong? What are you looking at?”


 


            “Nothing, I just thought…nevermind. THE AIR IN THIS HALLWAY KINDA SMELLS LETS GO.”


 


The afternoon flew by with Hilary deep in thought, it wasn’t until she heard the final bell ring that she was able to pull her thoughts off of earlier today. She knew she had to pretend everything was okay. Time to smile Hilary! She thinks to herself as she sees Ashley holding Pinky.


 


“hey Pinky, I missed you” Hilary says as Ashlee hands Pinky to her. This is all to easy. I love how he cuddles up against me so afraid of Ashley. I wonder why, she hasn’t really done anything to him. Oh well, all I know is as I let him see and experience the world he only will get closer and closer to me.


 


I Love how he needs me, how depends on me. Dave use to be so confident, so strong, I can’t remember how many times I dreamed of him wrapping his arms around me and now he is clutching to me for protection. I guess this wouldn’t be so hard if I didn’t care.


 


“Hey wait, I have to use the bathroom” shouts Ashlee.


 


“Alright” Says Hilary as she turns to Ashley.


 


* * *


 


I wonder what it would be like to shrink my Eric. I love him but its not like we are going to be together forever with me going to off to college at the end of this year and he will be just starting his senior year. If I shrink him, it will be helping our relationship. Who wants a long distance relationship? I don’t know, it’s a big decision but I know who I should shrink. I should shrink this bitch beside me, she thinks she is so smooth with her games. She will learn soon enough why I am always on top.


 


What is that? It looks kind of like pinky but it’s not possible. I wonder if


 


“What are you looking at freak?” snaps Lindsey.


 


“Look who’s talking, how’d the car start yesterday…” Not right now, not right now, pick your place and its not now. I repeat to myself as I head out the door.


 


“Lets go, I feel dirty all the sudden” Laughs Ashlee as Hilary and Ashlee smile at each other.


 


 


The end? Yeah right…