- Text Size +

Pinky and Scamper’s Big Adventure: Pinky’s Plunge (edition b)

By

Asukafan2001

© Copyright 2004, Giantess Planet, All Rights Reserved.

 

Adventure 3 Part 1

 

Everything starts to rumble from side to side as the drawer is pulled out allowing a bit of light to shine in. The face of Hilary looks down at me with a smile as she grabs me.

 

            “Now Pinky, I want you to meet one of my friends so make sure you are on your best behavior.” Condescendingly quips Hilary as she places her hands on her hips to emphasize her point.

 

            “Hilary, its embarrassing being shown off like this; I am not some toy to be shown off like a new necklace.”

 

            “Of course not Pinky, you’re my little man. So be good and mind your manners kay?”

 

            “Okay, he’s ready to meet you Ashlee” calls out Hilary as she holds her palm flat so that Dave can stand.

 

            I look up at Hilary as she moves towards the opening door. I grasp the multicolored sweater of Hilary as she carries me across the room. I snuggle against Hilary’s sweater as I grab a hold of it firmly.

 

            “Aww, are you scared? How adorable, she is one of my best friends Pinky.”

 

            I look up in fear as I eye the blonde stranger enter the room, I was astonished to see that she was taller then Hilary, I look around in a panic as her hand reaches for me, her fingers grasping me with ease stealing me from Hilary.

 

            “He’s Adorable. You don’t need to be afraid” coos Ashlee as she sits down on the giant bed. I nervously eye her and then start to pound at her fist and kick at the bottom of it.

            “Put me down! put me down, put me down, put me down, put me down, put me down, put me down.” I had never felt this kind of fear in my life. This stranger was eying me, she had complete control over my every move, and even my thoughts. She could walk right out the door with me and I would never see Hilary again.

 

            I started thinking back to all those times that I had shrunk myself to just a few feet tall at the mall. I had always been in control. I had always been able to go back to normal when I wanted. That’s what made it fun, with Hilary I knew her, Zack was my best friend. I knew Zack before Hilary was ever born, and I could trust her. I knew nothing of this stranger and that scared me.

 

            “Don’t hurt him Ashlee.” Instructs Hilary as she looks down at me over Ashlee’s shoulder. As Hilary looked down at me I closed my eyes focusing on nothing but her face, I could see her plain as day smiling at me, cuddling me. I was full sized too and we were at the park having a picnic.

 

            “Pinky, I am not here to hurt you, just trust me.” I heard the squeaking of the bed springs which told me she must have sat down. I took a deep breathe and opened my eyes. I felt her grip on me loosen and I slid down her stomach and into her lap.

 

            I eyed the blonde haired giant, as she slid her jacket off, she slid her hand into her pocket and pulled out a couple M&M’s. She laid her hand flat near me showing me the candy. I looked over at Hilary and then up at this giant. My heart was pounding, and I felt like I was going to piss my pants when I decided to crawl into her hand. I placed my knee into the side of her hand as I reached up onto the palm of her hand, I started to pull myself up onto her hand when I tumbled back down onto her lap.

 

            I blushed bright red as I looked up at her, she smiled down at me as I picked myself back up. I dug my knees into the soft flesh of the side of her palm. I reached my arms around her finger pinky finger and began to pull myself up.

 

            Once I made it about halfway up I reached my opposite hand around the next finger and finally made it up onto her hand. I was breathing heavily as I crawled towards the candy. I sat Indian style in the middle of her hand as I picked up one of the giant Frisbee sized M&Ms and took a bite into it.

 

            “Good” I yell up to her as I take a second bite.

 

            “I can’t believe how light he is. It’s so weird having him in my hand like this. I feel like super girl.”

 

            “With great power comes even greater responsibility.” says Hilary in a sarcastic serious tone.

 

            “you and your smallville” laughs Ashlee.

 

            I took a deep breathe and leapt off of her hand. I knew it was a risk but something told me that I could trust her; I liked how she called me he and not it. The way she seemed so gentle and nice, and she was Hilary’s best friend so she can’t be all that bad.

 

            I walked towards her stomach, I couldn’t believe I was really doing this, she was a stranger. I nervously grabbed a hold of shirt and began to climb up her body; I had to use each wrinkle in her t-shirt to pull myself up. I could feel my muscles ache as I pulled myself up her colossal body, to these giants I maybe just a few ounces but to me I still weight two hundred and thirty pounds.

 

            “Hilary, what is he doing? Is it alright? I don’t want the little guy to get hurt.” nervously questions Ashlee as she looks down at me.

 

            As I reach just below her breasts I realize I didn’t plan this out very well. I didn’t really want to fondle this giant and yet their does not seem to be a good way to make it past her mammoth breasts.

 

            “This is the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I swear I won’t tell anyone about this. Does Ashley know?”

 

            “No, I haven’t told her yet. I wanted to see how it went with you first. I am going to show her though; its just Pinky doesn’t like other people much. I am surprised that he is taking a liking to you so well.”

 

            I grasped onto one of her blonde locks of hair and began to climb up over her breasts, I could feel the eyes of both the girls focused on me. I was afraid to look back at Hilary as I climbed over Ashlee’s breasts, but her shoulder was just in reach. I was just about there when I felt something press against my sides, then Ashlee started to get farther and farther away until I was dropped down on Hilary’s lap.

 

            “I better get going; I have a family thing tonight. It was nice meeting you pinky.” Sweetly says Ashlee.

 

            I watched from Hilary’s lap as she stood up, it was like watching the sea’s part…I don’t think I could ever get tired of seeing something like that. As she headed out of the room I looked up at Hilary who was staring down at me.

 

            “Just want to do you think you were doing? You were all over her Pinky! It was practically rape, you are just lucky Ashlee is so nice. You better apologize”

 

            “Hilary, she didn’t mind”

 

            “I guess you need some time in drawer to think about what you have done.” snaps Hilary as she dangles grabs me and lifts me up off her lap, the entire world sways as Hilary walks across her room. I can hear the grinding of her drawer being opened. She drops me into the drawer and slams it shut. I pound against the side a few times before I kick at it and drop down to the floor.

 

            It’s not morning until I feel the shake and shimmy of the drawer opening up. I look up at the smiling face of Hilary as she looks to be ready to head out the door, she grabs me by the waist and hoists me up onto her shoulder. I grab onto her strawberry scented locks of hair as she starts to head out the door. I nervously look around as I hold onto her hair tightly not wanting to fall off.

 

            “Are you sure this is wise? I could fall off you know”

 

            “You seemed to have no problem staying a hold of Ashlee so you shouldn’t have one now.”

 

            “What’s that suppose to mean, you are the one who wanted me to meet her. I don’t see what I did wrong.”

 

            “Yeah meet her! I didn’t want you to grope her.” Shouts Hilary.

 

            “Princess? Who are you talking too?”

 

            “Huh, oh umm I wasn’t err just working on a part for the school play. I want to try out for it, do you think I can get the lead Daddy?”

 

            “If you put your mind to it you can do anything, What play is it? I didn’t recognize the lines.”

 

            “Oh it’s a new age thing…its called on thin ice, I really have to go. I don’t want to be late.”

 

            “Have a good day Princess” shouts her dad as Hilary heads out the door. I nervously hold onto her hair as she strides towards her car. As Hilary turns her head I feel myself lose contact with her shoulder and fly up into the air. I reach my second hand around as I grab handfuls of her hair.

 

            “Hilary!” I shout trying to get a hand but she doesn’t stop as I dangle precariously from her hair, I crash against the back of her shoulder as I hear the jingling of keys. I press my legs against her back start to walk up her back using her hair as a rope. I gulp as her hair starts to sashay from side to side as she slides into the car. The car seat starts to close in on me as Hilary lowers herself into the car.

 

            I manage to pull my body onto her shoulder, just as she sits back in the car. I breathe a sigh of relief as her hair spills around me and she starts the car. I begin to pull myself back to an upright position so I can try to reason with this very gigantic, very angry young woman.

 

            “If we can just talk…” however I was cut off as Hilary reached over and turned on the CD player. The sounds of Nsync pierce through the air the car jolts to life. I continue to reaffix myself onto her shoulder as Hilary continues to ignore me.

 

            As Hilary pulled into the parking lot I cursed to myself at the sight before me. It was Hilary’s school. This was the last thing I wanted to see. I had bad enough memories from when I went here so far the month has just been going lovely. I have managed to shrink myself in hopes getting laid with my best friends sister who he told me to stay away from, then my best friend accidentally shrunk himself and was also caught but he was lost and is probably dead which is also my fault, and now I have my best friend sister who I am staying with until further notice upset with me for I have no clue and if that’s not bad enough I am now sitting on her shoulder clinging to her hair for dear life in which I almost fell on the walk from her door to the car and now I am headed into the most hated place in my life as I still cling to her shoulder. This can’t be good.

 

            “Hilary, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean too.” I pleaded as she gets out of the car.

 

            “Just what are you sorry for?” angrily snaps Hilary.

            “The whole Ashlee thing, I was just trying to climb onto her shoulder so I could give her a kiss and I’m not helping myself at all.”

 

            “You were doing what!” yells Hilary as she starts angrily walk towards the building. I grasp onto her blonde locks of hair with all my might as she stomps towards the doors.

 

            “Hi Brian” says Hilary as I watch her spin him around and tilt her head to the side, I smash against her neck losing my grip on her hair. I manage to grab a loose strand as my body slams against her back. The sounds of a long intimate kiss swirl around me. I kick at her back as he wraps his arm her; I feel their bodies jolt as they push against each other.

 

            A few minutes pass as I hear the couple break. As Hilary takes a step back I realize that I am nowhere near any of the hair that is close to her shoulder, I find myself in the small of her back, I start trying to pull myself up but my arms are still dead tired from the walk to the car.

 

            “What was that for? Not that I am complaining.” Sheepishly asks Brian.

 

            “I just felt like it.” flirtingly says Hilary as she plays with her hair and starts walking towards the door leaving him dumbfounded while I struggle to maintain my grip.

 

            “Hilary, I am about to fall, please.” As I finally feel the security of her warm hands wrap around my body. I never thought I would be so relieved to be in her hands.

 

            “What was that all about? You keep me shrunk like this and then you go off and kiss another guy!”

 

            “How does it feel! I can’t believe you did that yesterday. You were all over my best friend.”

 

            “Well she didn’t seem to mind.” I try to yell up but it still comes out as a high pitched squeak.

 

            “Squeak, squeak, squeak that’s all I ever hear from you. It doesn’t make it right just because she didn’t say anything.”

 

            “If you are going to be like this who needs you!” I shout up to her!

 

            “Excuse me? Who needs me? Obviously you do look at you! You are sitting in the palm of my hand.”

 

            “It’s not like I couldn’t survive by myself you know. I did okay the first twenty four years of my life.” I angrily snap back at her.

 

            “Fine then!” As Hilary turns the corner I look around as everything gets taller, she tilts her hand as I struggle to maintain my grip; I grab at her ring but I slide onto the floor. My shoulder smacks against the floor roughly.

 

            “What gives” I shout up at Hilary as I watch her colossal form rise up.

 

            “Then survive on your own! Have a good life Pinky.” I try to say something, anything but I can only watch as she stomps off. I kick myself a couple of times before I feel the floor start to rumble. I realize immediately that I have to find a place to hide, as a giant stomps by not paying any attention to me.

 

            I start to head off in the same direction Hilary went, I knew that my best bet was to get back to her, she had the remote, the only way I could ever hope to get back to my full-size. I kept running through the conversation in my head as I walked down the hallway. I tried not to think about where I was, I knew thinking about where I was would only make this whole thing worse. I just need to focus on finding Hilary.

 

            As the Hallway ends I know immediately where I am, the walls extend infinitely at the end of the hallway, the room seems to be the size of a planet, I am in the central commons. Everywhere I look I see giant pillars of all sorts of colors, its legs and shoes everywhere. I am never going to find Hilary in all this. I can hardly tell these people apart.

 

            I start to head back towards the hallway when something hard strikes me in the back. I roll over in pain seeing two dark blue denim pillars standing over me. They seem to extend up almost infinitely.

 

            “What do we have here?” the giant says as he looks down at me. I hear him shout something but I am too transfixed on his size to hear it. A few moments later a wave of perfume spills over me as a brunette haired giant stands opposite of me. They both start to kneel down as I try to run but I feel a finger jab me in the side and flip me over.

 

            “He isn’t very strong.” the guy says to the girl as she continues to look at me. The brown locks of hair spill down around me as the girl moves so she is over me. A loud smack, smack, smack fills the air as I catch glimpses of a giant wad of gum in her mouth.

 

She pokes at me with her finger as she continues to inspect me, she finally grabs me and stands up, I notice right away that her hands aren’t as soft as Hilary’s nor does she handle me as carefully.

 

An electronic ping blares through the air, and everyone starts to scuffle in various directions, I look around at the gigantic stampede relieved to be in this strangers hand as there is no way I could survive. The giant starts to walk staring down at me intently.

 

“Look this is just some big misunderstanding between my friend Hilary and I. She didn’t mean to leave me in the hall. If you could just set me back down I’m sure that she will comeback looking for me.”

 

“She just left you there huh, ya know what I say to that? Finders keepers. Hey wait a minute, you spoke, I mean you speak. This is so sick, Rachel is going to flip.” I look around and then I bite down on her finger. I hear the giantess yelp as her release on my fails. I fall to the floor roughly. I pick myself up realizing immediately that my ankle got twisted, I still try to scamper off as fast as I can but she is too quick and is already on me like stink on shit.

 

Her foot slams down beside as she turns me over using the tip of her shoe. I grab at my side as she smirks down at me. I try to push her shoe away but she only pushes at me again.

 

“Hey Rochelle, leave him be.” A stern voice says from behind.

 

“Who do you think you are, I found him fair and…I’m so sorry, I didn’t realize.” Pleads Rochelle, as she scurries down the now empty hallways.

 

Before I can turn around six legs spread around me, I look up at the trio recognizing Hilary right away. I stare up at her with tears in my eyes as I hobble over to her.

 

“Aww Pinky, What’s the matter” her hand clamps around me as she lifts me up. All I can say is that I am sorry over and over again as Hilary cuddles me against her.

 

“Do you understand now? No one else will care for you like I do, or protect you. Rochelle would have hurt you and made you her little slave. That’s what she does normal guys.

 

I can only nod my head as Hilary lowers me into her purse. “I am going to keep you in here, and put ya in my locker okay? We have study hall right now so it’s the best time to bring you to my locker.

 

Hilary closes her bag around me, and starts heading down the hall, the trip is short and then I hear a locker door swing open. The trio of girls all say “Bye Pinky” as the locker door shuts and heads down the hall.

 

Unbeknownst to me Hilary looks back at the locker from the far end of the hallway.

 

“How’d you know Hilary? I mean yesterday it went just as you said. He was so scared of me,  and then he started warming up to me like you said, and then now, you knew just where to find him and he was like putty.” Questions Ashlee.

 

“I told you girls, Hilary Duff gets her man, what did I tell you Ashley that night? Dave is going to be all mine, and you didn’t even believe that he was shrunk let alone he would be mine. I pretended to be so pissed at him and pushed all his buttons and then I left him in the hallway.”

 

“Yeah but he could have gotten stolen, and I still can’t believe that’s really your brothers friend Dave. Big, strong hunky Dave, he was so small and helpless looking. Its just amazing.”

 

“Yeah, but I was never more then 20 feet away from him, all I had to do was heard Rochelle and her boy of the week towards him and let nature take its course. When I am through him Dave is going to be all to willing to wait for me.”

 

Meanwhile I was sitting in the confines of Hilary’s purse, never have I been so relieved to be here. I kept thanking god that she found me. 

 

I was in a nice sleep when I felt everything jolt and the sound of Hilary and Ashley, I was a bit saddened it wasn’t Ashlee.

 

“Lets go back to your place Hill, I want to see Pinky.” Asserts Ashley as they walk out to Hilary’s care. I can feel everything slightly jostle from side to side as we enter Hilary’s car.

            Meanwhile, across town at Lindsey’s house Zack sat alone trapped in a cage of all places. As he stared out through the metal bars he couldn’t help but feel like a prisoner. A prisoner of circumstances, the more he looked about the massive bedroom the more angry he got. Here he was, a grown man, an adult even now trapped in this god forsaken bedroom of the person who hates his sister more then anyone else.

 

Zack finally gave up shaking the bars and hunched down to the floor the cage staring at the massive world which almost looked like it had no place for him, his mind was filled with thoughts of his sister. He knew she would find a way to rescue him.

 

“Come on Hilary, eighty bucks! Sell him to me or eighty bucks.”

 

“Hey I am worth a lot more then eighty dollars.”

 

“Yeah my little Pinky is priceless.”

 

“Well you can’t hate a girl for trying. You are so tiny. I can’t believe it. I just want dress you up, and then dress you down just like I use to with my ken doll when I was a little girl. I remember pretending he was really and I was giant, he would be trying to get away as I methodically chased him about the room, his little legs working so hard to get away.”

 

            “Well that’s quite the dream, if you can just hand me back to Hilary.” However my downward descent told me that I wouldn’t being going back to Hilary just yet.

 

            “Fe fi fo fum little man” The stocking clad foot of Ashley exploded into the earth next to me. I looked up seeing Hilary pointing the remote at me. I had lost a whole inch and a half. The entire room seemed like a whole new world. I couldn’t believe what a difference an inch makes.

 

            “You better run Pinky, Ashley is hot on your tracks.” giggles Hilary as I take off running, Ashley’s foot slams down in front of me stopping me in my tracks, I look back seeing her left hand reaching down for me, I dive and tuck my body in and roll as soon as I hit the ground. I can feel Ashley’s fingers hit the ground just behind me as I pick myself up and start running, this time I see Hilary’s shoes from earlier. I duck behind Hilary’s shoe trying to catch my breath as the shadow of Ashley looms over me. I force myself to take off running again as I can see Hilary’s dresser what should be a few feet away but might as well be a mile.

 

            “If I catch you, little man I am taking you home at least for tonight.” Bellows Ashley.

 

            “There is no way Hilary will let you.”

 

            “She owes me, you are going to be coming home with me shrimp.” Taunts Ashley as she bends over me, her hand just inches from me when the door swings open. Ashley turns and looks and take off running towards the door.

 

            “Hey get back here.” Shouts Ashley as I scurry behind the heel of Ashlee. I hug her sketchers tightly as I see Ashley standing up and heading towards me.

 

            “Stop chasing him Ashley, he doesn’t like it.” Quips Ashlee.

 

            “I just want to hold him some more.”

 

            “She said she was gonna take me home with her.”

 

            “You tattle tale, I wasn’t really going to take you home. I was just trying to have some fun. Hey Ash, did you forget we have to take care of Marissa. She was talking smack, no one talks about one of the Ashley’s like that. I say we teach her, her place.”

 

            “Alright you in Hilary; or are you going to play with your little man.”

 

            “I got a big surprise for my little man; I will catch up with you girls later.”

 

            “Alright, we Audi then”

 

            “Surprise? What kind of surprise?” I ask curiously as Hilary carries me over to her dresser. 

 

“The kind that you are just going to have to wait to see, but I promise you wont be sorry.” says Hilary as she scampers off to the bathroom closing the door behind her.