- Text Size +

Part 2


 


            I laid back against the pillows of Hilary’s bed. I was alone, with Hilary. I hadn’t had a opportunity to be alone with her lately and I wasn’t going to waste a second of it. I anxiously stared at the door to the bathroom waiting for Hilary to come out.


 


            I finally heard the door start to swing open. I anxiously stood up, my eyes eagerly locked onto the door hoping to catch a glimpse of Hilary. Thoughts of her in a Bikini, or a swimsuit, or maybe her deciding to make me big again; as she steps out I see her in a jersey and pants. I slide back down against the pillow feeling a little gypped.


 


            “You ready Pinky? Daddy got me Lakers tickets. Its game six of the western conference finals!” excitedly states Hilary.


 


            “What it is the playoffs already!? How long have I been like this?”


 


            “Hmmm I don’t know a few weeks maybe a month or two I don’t know. My little Pinky doesn’t need to concern himself with that kind of stuff, however you are gonna have to be on your best behavior. Daddy can’t find out about you.”


 


            “I promise! Please take me with you Hilary!! This is huge I have never been to a live game before. What kind of seats do we have?”


 


            “Well your seat is going to be on my lap.” Giggles Hilary as she beams down at me.


 


            “Awweee, I want my own seat!!” I plead.


 


            “Well then you don’t need to go. You can just stay in my sock drawer and..”


 


            “Did you say your lap? I thought you said in the back…I didn’t realize I had the best seat in the house.”


 


            “That’s my little Pinkster.”


 


            “Your little what? At what point did I become your little pet. I am still a man”


 


            “Oh I think it started the day you fit into my hand. You are so adorable like this Pinky, I can hardly remember you at any other size. Well we better get going.” Before I can say anything else Hilary’s hand wraps around my waist and I am lifted up into the air. As we sweep across the room everything begins to motion blur and then come to a screeching halt as I look down at a cloth Hawaiian print backpack.


 


            “You can ride in here Pinky” I feel myself glide down into the bag. I am about to say something when I think better of it, not wanting to ruin my chance at seeing the Lakers. I start to relax when the face of Hilary returns and pushes a giant bottle of mountain dew next to me along with some keys, her wallet; some make up, a hair brush and a magazine.


 


            “Hilary!” I shout.


 


            “I know what your thinking, your welcome Pinky. I wanted to make sure you are comfortable so I am just bringing the essentials”


 


            “Thanks” I say with a hint of sarcasm


 


            “Be safe, here we go.” Hilary pulls the drawstring of the top of the bag closed sealing me in darkness accept for a few small shards of light which make it through the small hole at the top.


 


            That wasn’t so bad I think to myself, then I feel the bag swing through the air and smash against her back, I am thrown against her hairbrush as she slings it over her shoulder. I start to think maybe the sock drawer wasn’t so bad after all as I roll off the hair brush and onto what feels like a remote.


 


            “REMOTE! The Digidowner” I yell and then cover my mouth and look around hoping Hilary didn’t hear anything. I start to feel around at the remote and stare at it intently as I try to figure out where the enlargement keys are.


 


            My mind racing with idea’s of things I can do once I get my body back. I can’t believe my luck. I run my hands over a few of the keys trying to see if I can recognize them but its just too dark I curse as I feel myself tossed against the hair brush and a tube of lipstick.


 


            “Were not taking the minivan are we Daddy? They have yet to make a vehicle that is less cool then a minivan. Can’t we take the Monte carlo?”


 


            “Sorry princess, your mom is showing off a house and needs it.”


 


            “Well can’t she show it off with the minivan?”


 


            “We need to be a team player.”


 


            “Oh alright” huffs Hilary as she slides the back door open and sits in the far back of the van, in one motion she slides her backpack off her shoulder without thinking about Pinky inside it and drops it on the floor as she grabs the cd player on the seat beside her.


 


            I push the hairbrush off of me as I start to crawl towards the opening of the bag, I am about to yell for Hilary when I hear her voice start to fill the air, it sounds like a song by yellow card but her voice is to loud to make out which song.


 


            I continue to climb forward hoping to make it out of this bag at least for a little while at least before we reach the game. I grab a piece of cloth with one hand as I grab at the remote with the other. I continue my climb to the top of her bag for the better part of 20 minutes when the van comes to a halt.


 


            “Hey what are we doing at the Moore’s house?” yells Hilary.


 


            “Oh, didn’t I tell you? We are dropping her off at her mother’s house.”


 


            “Oh great, I thought it was going to just be the two of us dad” huffs Hilary.


 


            “Sorry pumpkin, it’s just for the ride down though.”


 


            “Its okay, its just its not like we talk much or anything, I wish she would just..Oh hi Mandy, long time no see” says Hilary with a fake smile.


 


            I finally make it out of the bag; I lay on the floor of van breathing heavily with the remote lying next to me. I close my eyes for a moment, and then open them to the sound of the door opening, I jump up thinking that Hilary might have left me here but instead I see a gigantic brunette in jeans and a tube top.


 


            “Hilary” I yell but with her headphones on she doesn’t hear a thing. I watch her hand glide down and grab onto her bag as she slides over to the far end of the seat as a brown leather bag slams down next to me along with two gargantuan black sketchers on either side of me creating a wall.


 


            “Shit” I curse to myself as I look around noticing Hilary looks about a hundred miles away, I then look down at the remote remembering my plan. I start punching in the buttons to restore my size. As I do start to realize a huge flaw in my plan, I am not big enough to press the start button and be in front of the remote. I kick at the remote as I realize I did all this for nothing. Now I have to not only get back into Hilary’s bag, I have to lug this remote all the way with me. I grab an end of the remote and start pulling at it.


 


            As I climbed into the van and sat down and began to get situated, I looked over at my cousin Hilary who had some headphones on and was sleepily looking out the window. I shrugged my shoulders and paid her no real attention as I didn’t want to bother her if she was trying to sleep.  I slid my own headphones on and stared at the window collecting my thoughts as I fidgeted my foot.


 


            I continued to pull at the remote, the more I pulled and tugged at it the more I realized it was a bad plan. I began to hear rhythmic pounding around me. I watched her shoe rise up into the air and then smash against the floor sending a wave of air over me. I nervously look at the ground, as her foot rises up and then smashes back into the ground.


 


            “How the hell am I going to get the remote by her foot, hell how am I going to get myself by her foot.”


 


            I couldn’t believe my eyes, their was a near perfect rendition of a doll on the floor along with this funky remote. I didn’t really care too much about the remote but the doll looked like it had such intricate detail. I bet I could get a fortune for it on Ebay. I was about to pick up the doll when I saw it get it up. It got up just like a person would, but how can it? I mean it’s a doll.


 


            My eyes poked and prodded the little man as he moved pulling the remote. I kept thinking that this can’t be real. I looked over at Hilary who was still sound asleep. I knew I had to find out if he was real or not. I started to reach down for him.


 


            I continued to watch her foot stomping up and down, and then it stopped. I knew lady luck had to be on my side. I started to pull at the remote as I could now go right past her heel without worry. I had taken a few steps when something grasped me firmly. I started to kick and punch at her fist. I was about to yell but I couldn’t get enough air into my lungs to say anything she was gripping me to tightly. I kept trying to say anything but nothing was coming out.


 


            I couldn’t contain myself any longer. The excitement was eating away at me. I could feel his body heat against my leg, he was so close to me. I just wanted to reach out and grab him. I wanted to hold him, I had to know if he was real. I stopped tapping my foot and watched his response. He looked so happy, he took a few steps and I knew it was time. I could last no longer as my excitement popped. I swung my hand downward and latched onto him before he knew anything had happened.


 


            As my fingers wrapped around him I could feel his body heat in my hands, his little punches and kicks felt like small irritations then anything else. It was more like letting a mosquito walk on you.


 


            I raised him up to my face and scanned his little body. It looked like he was trying to say something but I couldn’t hear a thing he was saying. I couldn’t believe I was really holding another human in my hand. I had no doubt that it was a person now that I had him in my hand. As I held him I felt so powerful, I felt like a god. I had so much power over him. It was like no other feeling I have had before, with dogs and cats you have control over them but they aren’t as smart, they are a lesser being just like other animals, and bugs are annoyances, but this, this being was like me, he could think. He had hopes and dreams. He was just like me only smaller.


 


            I looked over at Hilary and she was sound asleep. I was kicking myself for ever leaving her bag. I would have been safe in there, I could have been bored and happy but no! I had to try to leave, bad things always happen when I try to leave Hilary. I began to realize how alone I am in this world. How lucky I am to have Hilary who looks out for me and takes care of me and now I am in danger of losing all that.


 


            I had never felt this kind of fear before, with Ashlee and Ashley Hilary was there to protect me, and was supervising them. Now, I was truly alone and on my own. There was no way I could get Hilary’s attention now. I began to wonder what she was going to do to me. I just hope she doesn’t kill me.


 


            “Please don’t hurt me, I don’t want to die.” I mange to squeak out.


 


            I couldn’t believe he spoke, but it scared me at the same time. Don’t hurt me? I wonder what I look like to him, am I monster? He has nothing but fear coursing through his body. He is so tense, and fearful.


 


            “How did you get this way? Why are you scared of me?” I loosened my grip on him and laid my opposite hand flat, I transferred him to my opposite hand and watched him crawl to the edge and look down. I think he was trying to decide if he wanted to escape or not. He looked back at me with a fearful look.


 


            “Don’t be afraid, I’m not here to hurt you. I just wanted to see if you were real. I thought you were a doll, you looked so life like I was going to sell you on Ebay.”


 


            “Ebay? You can’t! I am a person you can’t sell me! I won’t allow it. I forbid selling of me. So just put me down and I will continue on.”


 


            “I was just joking, I wouldn’t sell you now. You are the most amazing thing ever. I am going to take you home with me, I have a little dollhouse you can stay in, it will be just like a real house for you.”


 


            “You can’t! Hilary would miss me. Just let me get back to Hilary please, just put me down. I have to get to Hilary.”


 


            “Hilary is my cousin, she won’t mind if I borrow you. You are so cute. We could have fun together.”


 


            “Well I would! I like Hilary, she can be a little thoughtless at times but I like her and she would feel bad if I was lost. I know she would. So just please.”


 


            “I know, I know I will get you back, she is just an arms length away you know.” It felt so amazing to think I could keep him and he could do nothing. My eyes drifted to my bag and how I could just put him in there and no one would be the wiser, but I couldn’t do that. He seems like a nice guy and Hilary would miss him. I don’t steal from family.


 


“Where do you want to go? I can put you in her lap, or on the floor where you were?”


 


“Can you put me back in the bag? Oh and the remote with me…hey actually could you give me a hand. I need you to aim the remote at me and press the enter button.” I watched her grab the remote with her opposite hand. I was a bit fearful of her grabbing it but she has no clue what it does, and I will be big again.


 


As she held it in her hand I saw her eyeing the remote, she was looking over it pretty carefully, I started to think that this was a bad idea.


 


“What does it do? I mean why?”


 


“If I don’t get a zap from that every few hours I will die, it gives me energy.”


 


“Energy? What do you run on batteries? Are you a robot…sick”


 


“No, no it umm jump starts my heart. You see I have this rare disease and”


 


“And I am not some kind of brainless bimbo. I think you better tell me truth if you want to get back to Hilary.”


 


“Okay, Okay.” I sighed as I began to tell her the story from the beginning


 


Meanwhile, Ashlee and Ashley walked up to a small suburban home under the cover of darkness. They knocked on the door and rang the doorbell as they smirked at each other while the door opened up.


 


A rather big guy, stood at the door way, he looked to be in his twenties around six feet tall. The girls introduced themselves immediately and told him that they knew his girlfriend Marissa.


 


“Look we haven’t done anything, We are taking things so slow so don’t try to start anything.”


 


“No, no, we didn’t come about that, we learned that you are scientist and we both love science. We are what you might call science groupies. We aren’t that good with it ourselves but we love to hear about it and see what kind of things the nerd err scientists invent. Marissa said that you probably wouldn’t mind showing us some of your creations.” Says Ashley


 


“Well, I don’t know. I mean I don’t like showing my stuff of to people I really don’t know. I mean I know you must be some kind of friends of Marissa but still.”


 


“Oh please, Darrin.” says Ashlee as she strokes his cheek and chin seductively. “I really love science. I would do almost anything to just hear you talk about hydrogen, atoms and power converters. Please Darrin, just a quick peak” says Ashlee as she massages Darrin’s groin with her hand.


 


“Well uhh, umm, uhhh I, I, I, I aahhh don’t see why not. Just  a quick peek right.” Darrin fights to stumble out.


 


“Yeah just a quick peek” says Ashley as Darrin shows them in.


 


The Ashley’s look at each other with a smirk as they follow Darrin into the basement, Ashley mouths what a doofuss which makes Ashlee giggle. Darrin turns around starts showing them various machines. The Ashley’s continue to flirt and sound interested in everything he had to say while they pretended to get hotter and hotter.


 


“This last one, is my pride and joy, this is actually an updated version of the one I gave my brother. I call it the Digidowner. It expands and shrinks matter, its going to win first prize at the international science fair next month. This is going to be my big break ladies.” Proudly states Darrin.


 


“Can I hold it? Please, just for a second, it looks so futuristic” excitedly states Ashley.


 


“Sure, just for a second though.” Nervously says Darrin as Ashlee squeezes his ass.


 


“Wow, it has so many buttons, It really looks just like a TV remote, the numbers here must control the size right”


 


“Yeah, each number is its relative size in inches, and there is a digital display at the top where if you wanted to lets say make an apple 11 feet tall or 1millimeter tall. It allows for more fine tuned sizes.”


 


            “This is amazing, here you go Darrin.” Ashley reaches her arm out towards him, she pushes the remote against him as Darrin’s hands wrap around hers and the remotes. She leans over and gives him a long kiss and then presses enter on the remote.


 


            Ashley immediately takes a step back as she pulls the remote easily from Darrin’s hands, both girls watch him grow smaller and smaller with a look of awe and amazement in there face.


 


            “Look at him, he is a little bit smaller then Pinky. This is amazing.” says Ashlee as she bends down at the now miniature Darrin.


 


            “What have you done, quick change me back!” shouts Darrin as he looks at the Titanic sized girls.


 


            Ashlee grabs a paint brush off the shelf while pulling a bag from her pocket, she starts to sweep the brush across the floor causing Darrin to run. Ashley laughs as Darrin tries to outrun the brush.


 


            Darrin stops as he sees the plastic bag, Ashlee then sweeps him right into the bag along with whatever dirt happen to be around him. She laughs as she watches Darrin tumble to the bottom of the bag as she stands up.


            “Hey Ashley? Yellow and blue makes green” laughs Ashlee as she seals the glad bag with Darrin in it.


 


            “Thanks Darrin for showing us your lab and for letting us have your Digidowner. You have been such a sweetheart we will take with you us.” Ashlee opens up her purse and wraps the plastic around his body as Darrin lays at the bottom of the bag, feeling the bag wrap around his body so that he can hardly move. Ashlee then grabs a rubber band off one of his tables and wraps it around the bag so it stays around his body, then drops him into her purse.


 


            “Don’t worry, we will see ourselves out.” Says Ashley as looks down at him inside Ashlee’s purse.


 


            I had just finished telling Hilary’s cousin who I learned is named Mandy the entire story. She seemed impressed by the whole thing.


 


            “Well, I guess its time to put you back in Hilary’s bag huh…are you sure that you don’t want to comeback with me? It would be a ball? I really was just joking about selling you on ebay.”


 


            “I know, and you seem really nice but..”


 


            “I understand, well in ya go I guess” Sadly says Mandy.


           


            I am brought up to her face one last time, I can see a thousand thoughts rushing through her head, she grabs Hilary’s bag with her opposite hand as I tumble into Hilary’s bag.


 


            “There you go, have fun” she coldly states as she starts pulling on the drawstrings of the bag.


 


            “Here we are Mandy, Tell your mother hi for me”


 


            “Sure thing Mr. Duff.” Cheerfully says Mandy.


 


            “Oh and thanks for the remote Shrimp. I will put it to good use.” Laughs Mandy as she tugs the drawstring tightly closed and sets the bag back down on the floor where it was. I claw against the wall of the bag in anger and hoping to get out, but I feel myself fall suddenly then smash against the floor. I hear the door slide open, as Mandy yells out her last goodbye. My heart cringes as I hear the door the slam shut behind her and the van lurch forward. I could be like this forever. I think to myself as I curl up into a ball and begin to cry.