- Text Size +

Pinky and Scamper’s Big Adventure: Lindsey’s Revenge

Pinky and Scamper’s Big Adventure: Lindsey’s Revenge

By

Asukafan2001

© Copyright 2004. Giantess Planet. All Rights Reserved.

 

 

Adventure Two: Part 1

 

I looked out through the bars of my hell, I was alone again. Lindsey had been to bed twice hardly paying me any attention. A single minute felt like days, I didn’t even know what day or how many days I had been here. I gave up on shaking the bars days ago. This, this place, this bedroom is my world. I sit here on the ottoman in this cage day in and day out. I find myself struggling to remember at times what the world beyond this bedroom looks like.

 

I begin to hear a pounding and squeaking of the floor boards. I pop up from the floor and look at the door, waiting, just waiting for it to swing open. I pray that it’s Hilary walking in to save me but I know its not. I know that I could very well die in this cage.

 

The gargantuan body of Lindsey casually walks into the room; my eyes lock onto her colossal form as she walks about the room not so much as even glancing at me.

 

“Let me out of here! You are not going to get away with this!” for the first time since I first woke up she turned towards me. I watched her eyes lock onto my tiny form. As she neared I could smell her perfume, her perfume which made me sneeze. It was overpowering, I couldn’t believe how strong it was. I knew it was my size but I felt myself get a bit light headed as she crouched down so she was level with me. I gulped as her face encompassed the entire wall.

 

“I won’t get away with what scamper?” quips Lindsey as she jabs her pinky finger through the bars and into my gut. I gasp for air as I tumble over onto the floor of the cage.

 

“Pathetic” she says condescendingly. I stare at her pinky finger as she pulls it back through the bars. Pinky, rings in my head reminding me of Dave. He is probably fondling my kid sister’s tits. I jump backup to my feet realizing that every moment I am here is a moment Dave is taking advantage of my sister.

 

I grab the bars and rattle them repeatedly like a caged animal. This only makes Lindsey laugh as I struggle to break through these bars. I climb up onto the boarder which runs around the cage as I continue to shake the bars. Lindsey who pulls up a small bottle from her purse and sprays it onto me, I tumble backwards trying to rub the stuff out of my eyes.

 

“I stink, I stink like you! Let me out!!” I scream.

 

“Let you out? My revenge has only just begun. You should have seen your sister; she was down in the dumps. It’s like she had lost her best friend, oh wait she lost a brother. It felt incredible to have that power over her, to know that at anytime I could rescue her from that sorrow, from that misery but I can just sit back and let the good times roll. All thanks to you scamper.”

 

The reality of the situation sets in as Lindsey opens up the door to the cage, I try to run out of the way but her warm, powerful fingers grasp onto me, curling around my body pressing me into the palm of her hand which blankets my body. I close my eyes as she presses me tighter and tighter into her hand. I can feel her hand retreating with me in it.

 

            “You are really in my hand. You are so light, weighing almost nothing. It’s incredible. I always hated your sister. I hate how she teases and torments me. I hate how she is little miss popular but now, now all my prayers are solved. No matter what she does to me I know that I can come home where brother sits trapped in a cage in my room.”

 

            “You said you were going to let me go. You said just for a couple of days. It’s been a week.” I plead as she lifts her palm off of me cupping her hand as she looks down at me, her red locks of hair spilling around me, her larger then life face staring at me, her eyes focused on my every move.”

 

            “Maybe in a couple days” retorts Lindsey as she starts to pull her hands apart, I grasp onto her fingers trying to keep myself from falling, but the oil on her skin causes my grip to slip and tumble to the floor.

 

             I stare up at her as she stands up. I try to move but my muscles are like Jell-O. Lindsey laughs as she stands up leaving me lying helpless on her floor. I can hear the rustling of drawers and scissors. The feeling in my muscles starts to return as Lindsey walks back towards me. I can feel the floor tremble and shake as she places her feet down on either side of me as she looks down at me with a smirk on her face. I hadn’t ever felt as small as I do now, her keds were taller then me. I felt like a worm trying to crawl out from beneath her shoe.

 

            She knelt down grasping me with her left hand, I felt some rope drape over me, I tried to pull my arm away but she was already tightening it around my arm, she then tied another rope around my opposite arm, then wrists, legs and ankles.

 

            “What are you doing! Let me go.” I got no reply as she begin to tie the rope which incidentally was just simple string around some sticks. I then heard the snap of tension on the line as I am dragged off the floor. I try to reach out for something in some attempt to stop her but my muscles still feel like mush.

 

            My body drops against her bed, as I feel my left arm lift up and then my right, I start to push myself up. My body begins to rise against my will. I look up seeing the strings all tied around a stick, it then dawns on me, I am a human Pinocchio.

 

            “Watch this; it’s just like real life. Only instead of just controlling every aspect of your life, I now also control you. Dance my puppet!”

 

            My body lurches as my arms begin to swing from side to side in time with the beat, my legs start to move about in awkward positions almost like the guys I see dance at the clubs.

 

            “Hey can you do the splits? Oh well lets find out.” I can feel Lindsey making my knees bend and then I am pulled into the air as she spreads my legs apart as I scream in pain. I pound on he purple comforter as she pulls me up as Lindsey begins to dance while making me dance in a similar style.

 

            “You guys always want to grind with us girls” my response was cut off as Lindsey propels me through the air, I can feel my tiny arm start pull back. I try to stop it but she easily over powers me, my body is at her whim. My hand smacks her in the ass, followed my entire being pressed against her ass, my body following her movements. Lindsey then spins around and I find myself looking at her face to face.

 

            Lindsey drops the wooden sticks onto her bed and starts to walk away. I weakly stand up and try to pull them but they are much too heavy. Lindsey looks back and then heads back for me. She grabs me and tosses me back into the cage like I am nothing but a rag doll. My body slams against the metal bars of the cage as I drop down to the floor. Lindsey not even looking back once to see I if I was alright flicks her lights off and shuts the door behind her leaving me once again alone and to my thoughts.

 

            I looked back and felt myself starting to slide across the floor. The slick floor provides no traction to try to stop my momentum. I look back to see the sticks tumbling off the ottoman, my back then plunges against the metal bars trapping me against them.

I hope this isn’t a long night out. I think to myself as I wait for Lindsey.

 

            Meanwhile, across town Dave wasn’t doing much better, the darkness of Hilary’s sock drawer which is clouding his senses. The smell of laundry fills his nostrils as he sits atop a balled of sock a prisoner of his friends sister.

 

            Everything starts to rumble from side to side as the drawer is pulled out allowing a bit of light to shine in. The face of Hilary looks down at Dave with a smile as she reaches for him.

 

            “Now Pinky, I want you to meet one of my friends so make sure you are on your best behavior.” Condescendingly quips Hilary as she places her hands on her hips to emphasize her point.

 

            “Hilary, its embarrassing being shown off like this; I am not some toy to be shown off  like a new necklace.”

 

            “Of course not Pinky, you’re my little man. So be good and mind your manners kay?”

 

            “Okay, he’s ready to meet you Ashlee” calls out Hilary as she holds her palm flat so that Dave can stand.

 

            Dave looks up at Hilary as she moves towards the opening door. Dave grasps the multicolored sweater of Hilary as she carries him across the room. Dave snuggles himself against Hilary’s sweater as he grabs a hold of it firmly.

 

            “Aww, are you scared? How adorable, she is one of my best friends Pinky.”

 

            Dave had a look of fear as she he watched the blonde stranger enter the room, he was astonished to see that she was taller then Hilary, Dave looked around in a panic as her hand reached for him, her fingers grasping him with ease stealing him from Hilary.

 

            “He’s Adorable. You don’t need to be afraid”

 

            I however was still held prisoner in Lindsey’s room as the door sauntered open. I watched as Lindsey lay down on her bed grabbing her phone, her attention not even focused on me the slightest bit. I kicked at the metal bars a bit finally resigning my self to ask for her help.

 

            “Lindsey, please help me” I weakly sputter out as Lindsey turns her head. She looks into the my cage not seeing me at first until her eyes focus on me plastered against the cage wall unable to free myself from the string. Lindsey reaches over and effortlessly rips the string from my body. I fall back to the floor just in time to see her reach in and grasp me.

 

            I tumble out of her grasp onto her bed. She pets me on the head a couple times like you would a dog for doing a good deed and turns her full attention back onto her book and phone. I look around at the seemingly ocean sized bed that she is resting on. I look up at her in awe for a moment forgetting that she is holding me here against my will. The simplest of her movements like her foot fidgeting is causing the entire bed to sway; the bed itself is like a stadium to me.

 

            However, the shock and awe quickly wears off as I spot the open door. I look back at Lindsey who still hasn’t looked at me once since setting me here. I start moving towards the edge of the bed hoping to find an easier way down then jumping but I find myself more concerned with just getting there. I look back every so often seeing her attention still focused on the book.

 

            I make it about halfway to the end of the bed when the entire bed starts shaking like a dingy on the ocean in the middle of a hurricane, her legs stretch out to the very end of the bed for a moment as the then curls her legs back and around where I am. I look back at her noticing that she still hasn’t looked away from her book.

 

            I am at the mercy of her unconscious movements I think to myself. She wasn’t even aware of my progress and with a simple body movement changes the entire complexion of my surroundings, her legs are now curled around me almost like I am in the middle of a great valley. My head just appears over the legs as I look around trying to think of anyway to get off the bed without her realizing. My mind ran through plan after plan but I soon realized it was hopeless and slumped down onto the bed lying back against her legs.

 

            I smiled as I walked into the room, I had enjoyed seeing my friends but at the back of my mind was the tiny man. I loved to torment him. I loved to walk about my room and go about my life without paying him one ounce of attention. Just like last night, I painted my nails and combed hair while doing my homework. I could hear his cries and plea’s for help or food but I pretended to ignore them. It was the perfect feeling. When I close my eyes I picture him as Hilary trapped in this cage in my room. Pleading for my help, begging for my table scraps, as I looked at him last night I loved tossing my left over food in the garbage in front of him instead of giving it to him; his entire body just collapsed as he looked out at me. Zack, or Scamper as I learned that his name to be was none the wiser. Not even realizing I was watching him, I was basking in the ecstasy of his helplessness. As I went to bed last night, I couldn’t help but dream that he was Hilary. I hope to someday have her under my finger just like I do him.

 

            Now however, I find this so much more pleasuring then last night even. I don’t know if making him smaller made him stupid or what but he seems to think that I am oblivious to his actions. I watch him intently struggling to walk across my bed. The small bumps in my in my bedspread like tiny hills which he is forced to work around. I love how his feet sink so far into my bed making each step ever so difficult. I watch his head start to turn back. I smile as I pull my book up nearly over my face. I glance in my mirror on the far side wall. I watch his reflection looking back at me with such a pleased look on his face. He thinks he is really succeeding. He is really getting away.

 

            I smugly lower my book once again as I watch him continue his trek, I laugh to myself as I think of an extremely dirty trick to play on him. I watch waiting for him to make it halfway. I struggle to contain my glee as he finally reaches my mark. I lift my book back up and look back at the mirror I stretch my legs out. I watch his head dart back. He has such terror in his eyes as I realize he fears me. My legs reach the very end of the bed before I roll over onto my side and curl my legs around him. I wait a bit making sure he has gone back to work before I look away from my book. My attention fixated back on him. He finally gave up slumping down onto the bed. The fun was over. I wonder what else I can do with him. He is after all nothing but a toy.

 

            The night ticks by slowly as Lindsey reads her book. I don’t even know what night this is I think to myself. It’s almost like I am in another world. The more I try to get away the harder everything becomes. I can still remember days when I was 5’10” but it almost feels like it was another lifetime. Nearly every memory I recall seems to be of Lindsey.

 

            The first thought is of when I tried to run out the door one time. I was on the carpeted floor and she was asleep in the ottoman. Atleast I thought she was asleep but I learned later she was playing possum. I took off running for the door knowing that if I could get to her parents, or just get out the door I would be home free.

 

            I ran and ran the door seemingly not getting any closer as I press on trying to find an ounce of energy to make myself run a bit faster. It is then my leg catches on one of the loops in her carpet and I tumble face first onto the floor. My leg hopelessly twisted in the carpet with my struggling only making it worse.

 

            Lindsey then gets up, standing up to her full endless height. It seems like she is so tall that a simple cloud is nothing but her exhaling on a cold winters day, with my leg trapped in the carpeting she plants her first step on the floor. I can feel the vibrations all the way down to my spine. I scream in absolute terror, I nearly pissed my pants on the second step. I struggled trying to break free; I was like a mindless beast not thinking straight as all I knew was panic. My body convulsing as she neared. I could hear her laughing now as she looked down on my helpless form.

 

            “Who is under whose foot now?” She said it such away it was almost like I was someone else. She said it so vengefully I sense nothing but hatred in her voice which filled the entire room. I struggled trying to avoid it but her white stocking clad foot came down on my body with my head sticking out the side. I could feel her weight increasing slowly as she knelt down, her hands extended towards me. I screamed, I screamed like a little girl who had just lost her mom for the first time. I knew nothing but fear as her fingers curled around me. I lay in Lindsey’s palm sweating bullets unsure of how I got there, how her foot came off me, when she picked me up. She had such a pleased look in her eye as she lowered me back into my hell.

 

            My thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of the telephone. Lindsey reached into her pockets pulling out a cell phone bigger then myself, her conversation was quick and concise, without a word I was dropped back into hell as she left the room closing the door and turning off the lights in her wake. I was alone, alone again. My mind fights to come up with which is worse. Loneliness, or the time I spend with Lindsey. I only have one or the other in my life. I lie at the bottom of the cage thinking about this for sometime. I dozed off a few times while thinking but it was until the door opened back up that I was fully awake.

 

The ominous figure returned, however she looked around sifting through the closet for awhile.

 

“What’s that” the voice higher pitched and as she neared also shorter then Lindsey. Even with her shorter in height she was still immensely large to me. She knelt down behind the ottoman and stared at me as I stared at her. She had similar features to Lindsey yet different at the same time.

 

“Please, help me. Lindsey is holding me captive. I need to get back to my sister Hilary.” I yell out to her nervously waiting for a reply yet fearful at the sametime. The first person in seemingly a century who wasn’t Lindsey, I almost forgot what that was like.

 

            “What are you? You must be some kind of animal but you look so human like. If you weren’t so small I would say that you were.”

 

            “you don’t understand, I wasn’t always this way. I was shrunk by this device called the DigiDowner made by my friends brother and…”


            “And I don’t care. You are in Lindsey’s room, in Lindsey’s cage. You are Lindsey’s. Which since I am her sister makes you also mine.”

 

            “you listen here! I am 24 years old! I am your elder, your senior. Just do what I say and get me out of here.” She then opened the cage door. I thought for a split second I was going to bet freed but than she reached in and grabbed me. She grabbed me tighter and harder then when Lindsey grabbed me. I pounded against her fist but her grip was absolute.

 

            “Older huh? Older yet you can’t escape my grasp; Older yet a pet to my sister. People aren’t pets. Only pets are in cages. Therefore, you’re a pet. Pets have no rights. You can do exactly what I say, when I say it. We can either be friends or enemies because it looks like I am your only contact with the outside world. Your only hope to freedom where if you do what I say, I may help you but you have to prove your loyalty and worth to me.”

 

            I shook at what she said. I knew now that I probably wouldn’t ever leave this house, yet I prayed I was wrong. I want so badly to escape I have no choice but to believe her. I submit to her whim.

 

            “Do you have a name?”

 

            “Its scamp…err Zack”

 

            “what was that you were about to say. I asked you what your name was toy boy. I would hate to have to ask Lindsey.”

 

            “Scamper, my name is Scamper” I blurt out as she eyes me. I am then flipped up into the air and caught like a coin, and then flipped up again and caught once again.

 

            “That wasn’t so hard was it Scamper! Are you hungry?” I nod my head as she sets me down on the ground. She stretches her long body across the floor as she stares down at me for a few minutes studying me. It was then I watched her dig into her pockets and pull out something covered in paper. As her hand pulls the paper away I see a half eaten snicker bar. My mouth waters as I move towards her. She raises the snicker bar up and takes a bite. As she pulls the candy bare away a string of Carmel goes from her mouth to the candy bar but it quickly falls to the wayside.

 

            “If you want to some, all you have to do is beg me. Beg your master, beg Amy” Giggles the girl. I shudder as I realize she sees me as nothing but her sisters pet toy. To Lindsey I am atleast a person on some level, to Hilary I was a person but to this girl. To this girl I am nothing but her sister’s pet.

 

            After several long minutes of begging she takes a second bite of the candy bar and then drops it in front of my me, my mouth waters as I step towards the candy bar. I cant believe how big her bite marks are, I can still see a bit of saliva around the edges. I try to bite into one the peanuts but my jaw isn’t strong enough to break through it. This makes the girl giggle as I blush in embarrassment. I resign myself to eat around the edges, the edges where a bit of her saliva and the heat of her mouth have made the chocolate soft and gooey. I bite into the chocolate around the edges; I can hardly believe how good that candy bar tastes. I take several bites before I fall to the floor to tired to eat another bite.

 

            “See, scamper, you need me. Come here” The patting of her lap is deafening but I realize I have no choice but to appease her wishes. I am but a pet to this girl.

 

            I crawl onto her lap, staring up at her. I run my hands across the thick warm material of her simple tank top. I caress my body against her as she strokes me tenderly. Amy continues to pet me for awhile until I feel her hand press against my back. She cuddles me against her, I can smell her perfume and body wash as she holds me against her, just a simple layer of fabric separating me from her stomach. She then lifts me up to her lips and gives me a quick kiss. Not a intimate kiss, but more a loving kiss, a loving kiss in the same respect that a master would love his dog.

 

            “I better go, I am going over to Jamie’s house and it’s late already. I am sure Lindsey will back in a few hours. See you later little guy.” And that was the end of it. I was lowered into my cage as she walked out carrying some kind of garment which she got from her sisters closet. I curled up in a ball on the metal cage floor, and tried to sleep. I felt somewhat comforting in knowing I at least had a friend here. It was a bit disheartening and embarrassing to have to obey her every wor but it was a small price to pay for love, even if it is a different kind of love. It’s something; it’s a moment of escape from this world.

 

            I closed my eyes knowing that next time that I would open them Lindsey would be there. I prayed that I would be able to keep them closed for along time.