- Text Size +

Always treat others with respect

By

FTV

Disclaimer: The fallowing is intended to be an original work of fiction.  Similarities to any other work is purely coincidental and unintentional.  All names are made up and are not intended to refer to real people by any means.  This is a work of fiction, and was not meant to refer to any real events or real persons living or dead, and if you did happen to experience any of these events…you aren’t using all the tools at your disposal.   

 

Today is another lonely day.  My name is Ian.  A lot of the girls think I’m cute, but I’m also what everyone calls a nerd.  I get all straight A’s, I love Star Trek and Star Wars, and would rather read than participate in gym.  That’s not to say I am not physically fit, it’s just I never have really liked gym; especially since it is dominated by a bunch of jockey nut cases who will probably all make professional sports teams and…

I digress.  At any rate, today is the day I get to go shopping for some pants.  My mom just gave me some money and sent me on my way.  She had no other choice, she’s an OBGYN and has to get down to the hospital to handle a woman and her difficult pregnancy.   Then dad, dad is out in the south pacific somewhere commanding a cargo ship towards Singapore.  That means it’s me alone for the weekend.  I couldn’t be happier.  I mean, I love my parents and all, but every once in a while it’s nice to have the house to yourself. 

So I head into the Department store and straight to the men’s clothing section.  I take a look at a few pairs of jeans and even some sweat pants.  Like it or not, Jeans are not warm during the winter. I see a few people I know while there, but I mainly focus on Katherine.  She’s the a-typical high school popular girl.  Blonde, a cheerleader, has a great body and great figure. 

“Oh hi Ian.”  She states as she passes by.  And if you are wondering why, just wait a minute.

“Hi Kathy, what brings you here?” 

“Just some shopping.  So…how is our chemistry report coming along?” 

You see…the catch.

“Its done.  Finished it yesterday.”  Now, if I was any other boy, I would immediately fallow that up with, ‘so I can enjoy the weekend alone, I have the house to myself, want to come over?’  But I say, “Yeah, wanted some time to just chill over the weekend.”

It doesn’t matter what I didn’t say, she was done with me the second I said finished.

“Oh, okay…well see you later.”  She then turns and walks off. 

I look at her as she walks off.  Even my penis has stopped getting hard at the site of her knowing darn well it has no chance at that. So I continue shopping. It doesn’t take long for me to conclude that this store has absolutely nothing for me, and I begin heading out, that’s when I remember my mother’s birth day.  So I head over to the women’s section.  I find one of the small racks in the store, the ones that always sell the random crap. But mom always like some of this stuff, and since her birthday is so close to Christmas, I don’t want to get her anything too expensive.  I find a necklace I think she will like and turn for the register.  Yet the second I begin to turn, I feel a little dizzy. 

“Oh crap, not again…I thought I had this under control.”  I say to myself. 

I find a couch in the corner and head towards it.  It’s the couch out in front of the women’s changing room, the one where many a husbands and boyfriends have waited for their significant other on.  It’s also where a number of men have met their deaths by saying, ‘No, that XYZ doesn’t make your butt look big.’

So I head into the room and try to sit down, only for my vision to burn and a warmth fill me. 

‘Try to control your thoughts, try to control your thoughts.  Try to, is that a hundred dollar bill under the couch…if I could just reach it.’ 

In that instant, the couch seems to launch into the air, and the small space below it seems to open up, as if it was just opened up for me. But the second that happens, my mind clears, the burning feeling goes away, and I realize what the hell I have gotten myself into this time.  I stand up and look around.  Everything is humungous.  The possibly three foot couch that use to sit in front of me is now over  a hundred feet tall, and the inch or so space below it could easily be as tall as ceiling of the mall. 

“Well…its been a long time since I’ve been this small.”  I tell myself. 

What happened was that, I have a special power to do nearly whatever I want.  I can only barely control it, but it can react to emotional extremes.  Yet this time, it was more so just a  build up, something that can occur pretty frequently when you don’t use your abilities.  When I thought of the hundred dollar bill, I must have induced a shrinking ability.  The problem is now, I have to wait for it to wear off on its own, or to build up enough of an emotional surge to take full control of my powers.  Yet as I look around the massive, carpeted landscape, I realize how lucky I was not to be caught the first time. 

“Okay…”  I start to think to myself out loud. “…I am probably three inches tall.  So the best thing to do is…get the money, then…”  I look around for a place to get big.  The couches are not good places to hide…in fact, no place around here is.  The couch has an open bottom, but there is a beam shooting across the bottom between the corner legs.  I may be safe there for now, but people place their bags there all the time.  So that’s no place to hide.  No, there is only one place to go…and that is the dressing rooms.  “There it is then.”

So I charge over the nap in the carpet and too the bills location.  It takes ten seconds for me, even at my reduced height, to identify it as counterfeit.  So I then charge for the changing room.  The run there is like running the entire length of a container ship.  Its long, and the floor doesn’t want to help you one bit.  While I can hear women in here, none of them are exiting, so I am safe.  I don’t want to take any chances though.  Women are notoriously lazy and won’t head to the back of the room when not necessary.  So I travel clear to the rear of the changing rooms and find the last room in the facility.  I run under the door, which probably stands at least twenty feet above my head, and inside of the room.

“Okay, all I have to do now is…”

“Oh God, there’s like noting available in here.”  I hear a women say. 

‘What…how they catch…’  I then wait for a minute and realize that even if the path behind me was clear at first, what took my five minutes for me would take any normal sized person a full ten seconds to walk.  So I head straight for the seat.  The seat in the room has  a solid base, but there is a small crack between it and the wall which I easily squeeze into.  It’s here I wait.  My heart is racing.  If I am caught, God knows what will happen to me.  I stay cuddled in a ball staring in the opposite direction.  Then, my heart stops as I hear the sound of footsteps approaching.  I nearly forget to breathe as I hear the door open, and feel a powerful breeze shoot into my crevice.  Then the door closes.

“Now to try this little piece on.  I know Tyler will love it.”

At that moment, a thought occurs to me.  This space is far too small to be seen from the outside…they’d have to be looking for me.  Yet, I am in the lingerie department.  I instantly turn around to see what I can see.  My heart starts to race and my manhood comes alive as I wait for a view I figured I would never see outside of a biology text book.  My manhood then shoots so far inside of me you’d think I was a woman.  For standing inside of the room is the fattest women I’ve seen in a while who can still walk.  To make things worse, she is wearing the tightest set of jeans that they could find to get around her Jupiter sized rear.  Looking up to her is frightening.  Her waste alone must be as wide as the mall itself.  Her feet just seem to be the size of school buses…school buses that carry heavy gravel and dirt. 

She first takes off her jeans which fall to the ground, covering nearly the entire surface.  The denim breaths the sweet sigh of relief as it hits the floor.  Yet what I am left with is the jiggling blob of unmaintained flesh that dances above me.  I can’t even see her underwear.  It’s like Al Bundy’s worst nightmare. 

“Well let me take off my panties.”

I whip around, assume the fetal position once more and go to my happy place.  I play the song Playground in My Mind over and over again as the woman dons her naughty negligee which subsequently pops off of her body, shoots up towards the ceiling and takes out one of the removable tiles. 

“Damn, they mislabeled this thing.  I am a size six!” 

“Six acres maybe.”

After a few more minutes, she leaves the room and my heart can finally star beating again.  I take a look out into the space.  With the exception of  a few pieces of ceiling tile, its empty. 

“Okay, now I can…”

“Wait, here’s one.”  I hear a young sounding girl say. 

I retreat to my hiding place and watch as a twelve year old and her friend run into the room and close the door.  They both are a little young for me, in fact in a year this adventure would be considered illegal, but since no one knows I’m here, I decide to keep my eyes open. Both are pretty cute.  In fact, I think I recognize them.  They both attend my aunt’s ballet class.   Both are very good dancers and they have that classic slim shape.  These girls are a little more okay to watch.  I try to stay as far back as I can while still seeing them.  Nether girl bothers with her pants.  Instead, they are trying on their first adult looking bras.  Seeing this action requires I sit down and bend back as far as possible.  Their heads are a good fifty feet above my head minimum.  They both slip off their jackets then their tops, reveling their budding chest in their training bras.  Then, both girls take off their bras reviling the smallest set of breast one could imagine.  They are both barely developed and their chest could easily be that of a fat man’s.  It’s a letdown. 

Eventually, even both girl’s realize that their chests are still too small for an adult looking bra and leave the changing room.  So once more I stand up, hoping to finally get out of here.  I look outside and see no one. 

“Finally.”  I state, and start to walk out into the changing area.  That’s when I see a pair of feet in a set of heels walking my way.  I instantly dash back to my hiding place and cower as this woman enters the room and closes the door.  She is a hot twenty something woman, and she is carrying a handful of panties.  A smile couldn’t spring to my face any faster.  This time I would finally get to see a woman change that is in shape and sexually developed.  The woman is wearing a set of black, four inch pumps that are probably about as tall as me right now.  Her legs are covered in a pair of nude stockings.  She wears a light grey skirt and a purple top.  The natural blond woman drops her wears on the bench like seat above my head and then goes to changing.  She first unbuttons her top reviling a set of small car sized breast, both kept in place by a black lace bra.  She then pulls down her grey skirt and places it somewhere, I don’t know where, all I know is that it gives me a perfect view of her nylon and lace covered crotch. 

She then removes her SUV sized shoes and pushes them up against my small space, but they don’t block my view enough to be an issue, so I continue lookng.  Then, as she moves to get dressed, I hear a sound that sounds almost like air escaping a balloon. 

“Crap…why do I always get gassy while on my period?” 

She then pulls down her pantyhose, and the vision of her working sanitary pad becomes visible though her lace underwear.  As if to make my day even worst, the smell of her discharges hits me simultaneously and knocks me out cold. 

I have no idea how long I am out, but by the time I wake, she’s gone.  Fortunately the room has cleared out and I did not throw up.  I stand up and look around.  I am alone.  No one is…

“Ugghhh, finally an open stall.”

I push back to my hiding place.  In walks yet another girl.  After three failed attempts, I am done with this.  I just want this girl to go so I can go.  Then as I look up and out between the crack I spot, of all people, Kathy.  She just stands there inside of the changing area.  Then I see why she is just standing there.  She is looking at a short looking dress. I have no idea if she plans on putting it on.  After nearly three of four minutes of her just looking it over, she finally places the dress on the hanger, and begins to undress.  What I find is a rather sexy looking girl.  She looks just as I imagined she’d look nude.  Her red, silk panties seem to hug her beautiful rear end in a sexy manor.  When she removes her Cashmere top, I can see her silky red bra holding her luscious breast in place.  She is nowhere near as well built as the woman from before, but I also don’t smell anything that would kill a horse. 

From my current vantage I have a perfect view of her crotch.  Her mound teases me from behind its silky prison.  Her skin is smooth and seamless.  For the first time in a while, my member finally gives into hope and rises to the occasion.  I instantly become so hard that it actually hurts.  Then Kathy puts on the skirt.  The skirt hides little from my position.  I can easily see everything under there.  She then looks at herself in the mirror for a few seconds, nods and takes the skirt off. Instead of putting it on the hanger, she drops it on the chair.  For some reason I feel tempted to walk forward and look out and see if I can’t see more.  That’s when a single strap from the dress falls down and hits me. The small silk strap is probably only an inch wide and as light as a feather normally, but at my size it has some weight, and it knocks me over.  As I stand back up, something undercuts me, but with the light dampened from the dress I can’t see what it is.  Then, I feel myself knocked forward and wrapped in the dress. 

I try to get out and for a few seconds I make some success, only then to fall down on top of something hard.  For the first time since this started, I can see.  I look around, but I cannot make out where I am.  I stand up and look around and find myself on top of Kathy’s jeans.  No…scratch that, I am not on top of anything.  Instead, I am inside of her jeans.  I panic and try to find my way around the fabric as she turns and re-hangs the dress.  I find quickly find a small hole and run for it.  I squeeze though the hole and try to make my way though it only to find that it leads to nowhere.  Then, I feel the pants picked up.  I turn around and look outside of the hole.  I look up and find a giant leg flying towards me. 

I fly back into the pocket of fabric, which I doubt is a pocket, and wait as she jams her foot into the leg of her pants.  I instantly become fearful of this whole situation.  But there is nowhere to go.  I can’t go the way I came, and I can’t go further as there is no way to go.  Then suddenly I feel myself jammed up against her body, and I cannot tell which part of her body I am pressed up against. 

The next hour is a living hell.  Kathy seems to never stop walking as she moves around.  To make things worst, she walks home, so I feel myself pressed up against her body, constantly riding up and down,  up and down.  It feels like I am on a ship in a storm.  Yet, as time goes on, I figure out where I am.  I feel myself squeezing in between two sections of her body the entire time, which means I am ether in her crotch or her butt crack.  Eventually, I hear a door close and I hear her footsteps against a hard surface.  Eventually, the footsteps stop.  Then I feel myself loosen from the space, and suddenly fall from the though the air and drop towards the ground. 

I peak out the small whole and find her walking around her room bottomless. I am on the ground in her room.  Not wanting to stay around, I decide that this is my best opportunity to get out of the here.  Yet, before I can, she comes back over and looks over her pants.  With no issue, she reaches for the small pocket where I am and I instantly find a set of tweezers in her hands.  It becomes obvious that I have to exit this hole or die miserably.  

“Wait, wait, wait!”  I yell as I jump out of the small whole. 

Kathy suddenly freezes.  I can tell her mind is having a hard time trying to process what is going on. 

“Okay, I have to channel my powers now.”

I focus my energy.  It’s been a while since I called up my powers on purpose, but I have no other choice.  Yet before I can do anything, she suddenly says,

“Ian, why are you so small…and in my pants?”

I look up to her.  Part of my mind focuses on my abilities, while I respond,

“It’s a long story, you see…”

It’s at that moment she drops her hand and releases the tweezers, and she adopts an odd look.

“…well, I have these abilities.  I can do things, like bend reality and all sorts of other things, but I don’t use them a lot.  When I don’t they flare up, and I lose control.”

“Oh…so…you shrunk yourself accidently.  So…how did you get in my pants?”

A few minutes latter

“Oh…so it was innocent.” She states calmly, not really believing it. 

“Yes.”  I couldn’t be redder. 

“Huh.”  That huh causes me to look up to her.  It’s an odd reaction.  Her huh seems more like a fun huh, not a flat huh. 

“Huh?”  I ask.

“You know…the entire way home…you were just rubbing my…well…I took the long way home and actually walked around twice.  You are just the perfect size to get me off.” 

“HUH?”  Before I know it, the girl grabs me and picks me up.  I perfectly fit into her palm as she lifts me up.  She stands up and walks over to the bed, holding me tightly in her hand.  She then drops down to the bed and lays on her back.  She then presses me into her wet crotch and begins rubbing it.  She passes me up and down against her crotch as hard as she can.  I can barely breath she presses me against her crotch as tightly as possibly.  I begin passing between the folds of her vagina.  I feel the liquid ooze out from the fabric.  The smell is intoxicating and nearly sickening.  I have never smelled this smell before.  It’s a sour smell and is actually quiet noxious.  I want to break free but I can’t.  I feel her body twitch periodically.  She is having orgasm.  I can hear her moan from my current position.  Even though I am still out of her body, it begins trying to suck me in as best as it can.  Her panties nearly completely retract into her body as she begins to gyrate.  Her panties are soaked.  Then, she begins to buckle violently and her panties fill with water. 

She then stops moving.  I manage to shift my head just enough to breath.  I am soaked in the girl’s fluids.  After what feels like a few minutes, she reaches me around and too her face.  She then kisses me and states,

“That was a rather marginal orgasm.”  She states smiling at me.  “I guess you were only the right size for a play toy.” 

She then smiles a little more. 

“But I already have too many toys.  And I don’t like you enough to keep you around.  It’s too bad your such a nerd.  You are cute.  But being seen with you would be social suicide.  I also can’t have you talking about this to anyone.  So…maybe it would just be better to get rid of you.”

“Huh, wha…”

Before I can say anything, she opens up her mouth and sticks me inside and swallows.  I feel her muscles squeezing me and pushing me down her throat, and down towards her stomach.  I get passed out into on open space where I get hit by all sorts of spells that I can’t begin to describe.  To make things worse is that her stomach is full, and I get pushed into a field of chum. 

“No…she can’t do this…she can’t!” 

I always knew Kathy cared too much about her social life.  I knew she was conceited.  I knew she could be mean, but I never knew she was sadistic.  But how could she do this. She couldn’t have done this, she shouldn’t have done this…she can’t!

I get panicked…

My life is threatened…

So my subconscious powers react…

My mind knows exactly what I need.  The pitch dark space brightens up.   My body glows and a wave of energy just flows from me and fills the space.  Before I know it, I am standing on top of Kathy’s bed in Kathy’s room.  I am full sized, but there is something different about the space.  There is blood everywhere.  I turn around and look down and see Kathy’s body splayed open, her entire abdominal area exposed. I can even see her heart.  It’s still beating…but it slowly stops.  The last thing she sees is me, stand over her and me looking down to her.

I can’t let it end like this…

Monday

Its Monday and its Chemistry class time. I easily take my seat at my seat at the lab table.  After a few moments, Kathy walks inside and takes her seat next to me.  I look to her and smile and she looks back at me. 

“What am I to do now?”  She asks with a hint of fear in her voice.

Her real question should be, ‘What will you not do?’ 

Hey, I did say I could bend reality if I wanted, didn’t I? I usually just don’t…for moral reasons.

The End

Or is it?