- Text Size +
"beep....beep....beep....beep" I wake up to the sound of a machine. A life support machine. Then, I remember about my ordeal and I lift the cover covering my stomach. I see something HORRIBLE, a lot of blood-soaked bandages wrapped around my stomach. Wait, I did I grow back to normal?

JESSICA! Her candies! Well, I'm glad I survived my first week being shrunk. Even though my life was almost ended by my one and only crush! I snap back into reality and see my mom asleep with dried tears on her cheeks. I'm sorry I hadn't told you earlier, but I only have a mom. My father, well, I just don't know. I start to tear up just thinking about, until I see my 5 friends and three other people that scare the crap out of me.

Miranda, Julissa, and Valerie are with them! I have to get out of here before they shrink me again! I jump up off the bed, just to fall on my knees and cough blood on the white tile floor. I find the strength to get back up, but they are already at the door. I really don't want to be tortured again, so I do something insane. I walk over to the window and break the glass with my fist.

It starts bleeding and glass is stuck in my knuckle. I hear my friends, and torturers, say "NO, DON'T DO IT!!" They wake up my mother and she looks at me, ready to jump out the window, a 3 story fall. She shakes her head and says "Honey, don't!" I turn around and get ready to jump out, until Jessica throws some exploding pellet at my mom. I yell "NO!" But then Jessica throws another exploding pellet at me.

I inhale it and I feel dizzy. I'm going to shrink! Not this time, I run and jump out the window. I fall and hit a car windshield. Glass is stuck in my body and my arms. I pull a shard out from my shoulder and scream in pain. I fall limp and see a red pellet heading towards me.

It hits my head and and I feel no pain. My cuts and scars are healed and I feel as if nothing ever- the shrinking! I jump off the windshield and run towards a car but then, I get too dizzy and I fall. I close my eyes and when I open them, I see a gigantic shoe sole, ready to step on me. I scream and scramble out from under the shoe and see Miranda's face.

I scream again and get up. I start running towards the exit but I don't get very far. Jazmine grabs me and places me in her palm. I sit there, breathing heavily looking at they're billboard faces.

Jazmine says "This time, Joahnna gets him. I can't trust Melony anymore." She gives a dirty look Melony, but Melony just sticks her tongue out at her. Then, I pipe in, "WAIT, WHY DO YOU GET TO DECIDE MY FATE!?!?" Jazmine looks at me and crushes me in her fist.

She says "Because we're big, and you're small!" I nod and she instantly lets go of me. I catch my breath and look at Joahnna as Jazmine hands me to her. She smiles at me with her pearl white teeth. I smile back akwardly and then, everyone departs. Joahnna stuffs me in her shirt pocket. It's so soft, I fall asleep.....






I wake up on a cold table and open my eyes. I see Joahnna looking down at me, with a smile. I back away from her, then her hand slowly reaches towards me but then freezes. She says "May I?" In that beautiful voice of hers. I nod akwardly and she picks me up, gentlelly. She brings me up to her face and we look at eachother. After a long silence, she blows at me and I fall. I get up and say "What was that for?"

She smiles and says "I just wanted to see your reaction. Also, to this." She then pokes me in my stomach, she may think she did it in a gentle way, but to me, it felt like a truck has just plowed into me. A BIG truck. I fall on my knees and hold my stomach. I start crying.

She looks down at me with a frown and says "Oops, I'm sorry Julian."

Still crying, I say "Its..... Okay." She pets me with her finger and I wipe my tears. I'm lucky that Joahnna is a gentle giantess. Unlike Miranda and those two. I look around Joahnna's room. She has posters everywhere, and other furniture. Now that I think about it, I hate being naked. And shrunken. Letting everybody see my tallywacker. It just...... bothers me. I ask Joahnna "Does it bother you seeing me naked?"

She replies with "No, not really. A little bit though." I then cover my manhood. Her finger moves me hand and she looks at my member.

Then, she says "I didn't say I wanted you to cover it up." With a seductive smile on her face. I blush and look away. She then picks me up and says "You know, I've always had a little crush on you." Wait, did she just say what I think she said? I blush again and say "I kinda liked you too." I know I had a crush on Miranda, but I kinda had a tiny one on Joahnna.

She looks at me and licks her lips. My penis instantly gets hard. She places me on her lips, giving me a kiss. My body is almost all the way in her lips, until she starts sucking on my cock. I shudder in ecstacy and I rest my head on the top of her lip. I ejaculate into her mouth and she swallows it. I think I'm going to enjoy the next few days. Alot.
Chapter End Notes:
This story is now on HOLD. I will add a new chapter in a couple days, but for now, I have to finish other stories. Thanks for reading.