- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Constructive critiscism is okay.
"BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!" Ohhh, stupid alarm clock. I get up out of bed and walk to my bathroom. I wash my face and brush my teeth. The toothpaste in my cut in my mouth burns but I ignore it. After that I get dressed and spike my black hair up.

Then, like always, I measure myself. 5'1" tall. After that I grab my backpack and head outside to wait for my friend Jessica. She is an average girl, with black-brown hair, brown eyes and the height of 5'2". A little while later I see her walking towards me. I run to her and then we walk towards our bus stop.

She asks me "Did you do your homework Julian?"

I look at her with a 'are you serious?' face and say "No, did you?"

"No. Ms.Costa is really mean, don't ya' think?"

"Meh. I mean I wouldn't call her evil. She is sort of..... In the the middle. Neutral. What about you?"

"I don't know. Hey, you want a candy?"

"No, not really. I'm watching my weight."

"Here, have a couple."

"I said-" she pours about 20 of these little balls in my hand.
"What are these Jess?"

"The red ones shrink you, the green ones grow you back to normal." I start laughing, until she pops a red one in my mouth. I swallow it and choke because I didn't chew it. In a matter of seconds, I shrink down to about 2 inches. I scream and wave my arms.

Jessica grabs me and places me in her palm. Then, raises me to face level. I gulp loudly. She then says "I told ya' so. Now, to go to school." She stuffs me in her backpack and zips it closed. She then continues walking. I'm concealed in darkness. Fortunately, My clothes shrunk with me and I look for the shrinking candies. I find them, but then I start to reconsider my situation.

I've been shrunk by one of my best friend and I am in her backpack means, No school! Awesome. Wait, I'll still be called out. Being a 13 year old is cool, unless the school calls your parents saying you weren't there. My decision is to grow back to normal. After a nap.



I wake up to the sound of muffled voices. I rub my eyes and wonder what time it is. Then, I feel the backpack slam on a surface. I can hear faint voices in the distance. All of a sudden, the backpack opens and I see an enormous hand reach for me. It grabs me and pulls me out. The light is harsh on my eyes but I manage.

I hear a squeal of excitement and see another hand reaching towards me. It grabs me and pulls me so fast, my head falls back with a 'CRACK' sound. I rub my neck and look up. The person who is currently holding me right now is my other friend Jazmine. I look around and see all my other friends.

Alora, Elena, Melony, and Joahnna. Alora, a tall blonde girl with brown eyes claps silently while Elena, a short brunnete with brown eyes shushes her. Melony, a pretty, tall, dark blonde haired has a devious smile on her face. Joahnna just stands there. The tallest of the group. About 5'11" with beautiful cocoa brown eyes and dark, lucious hair.

Confused, I say "Whats going on? Why are you guys here?" They just continue smiling. I'm getting kind of scared.

Then, Jazmine pipes up, "Okay girls, who gets Julian first?" The first hand that goes up belongs to Melony. Jazmine nods and hands me to her. Then, she continues "Okay, Melony, bring him back next week, okay?"

"Sure thing Jazmine." She looks down at me and smiles an evil smile. I shudder and think about what is to come. Melony doesn't like me because she thinks I'm annoying. Now, she has me vunerable at 2 inches. I already know she is pretty evil.
I hear the bell ring and Melony stuffs me in her pocket. Every step she takes makes my legs bend in a painful way. After a lot of pain later, she stops. It takes me a while to realize she is at her bus.

After an eternity later, she gets off and starts walking again. The pain returns and stays for a long time. I hear a door open and close. Then Melony shouts "I'M HOME" in a voice so loud, my ears pop. Not literally. Then, more walking, another door, and finally the sound of springs being squished.

Melony's hand grabs me and throws me the the bed. Literally throws me. She looks at me and smiles her evil smile.

She says "Finally, I have you all to myself. No one can save you now." Uh-oh. I turn around and make a mad dash for the end of the bed. I'm almost there when her hand comes down in front of me. I turn to my right and her size 14 right foot blocks it. I turn to my left, the same thing. I turn around to face her and her hand blocks it too.

I'm trapped and she knows it. I run over to her foot and start climbing her toes. They smell of perspiration, but I continue. She scrunches her toes and keeps them in that position. I can't move and I'm being crushed. She increases the grip and I fight it. But, she increases it again and I don't have any more energy to waste.

I go limp and she feels this. She lets go of me, expecting me to run, but I just stay in the position she dropped me in. She picks me up with her thumb and index finger on my waist. She takes a good look at me and says "Why aren't you struggling? Or trying to run away?"

"Because its useless. Energy is precious and I don't have any more to waste. So, I give up. Do whatever you want to. Its not like I can change it."

"Yes you could. If you rub my feet, without stopping for 30 minutes, I will think about showing you some mercy. You'll need it for what I'm going to do to you."

I ponder this in my mind. "No, its okay."

"Come on, my feet hurt from walking."

"(sigh) 30 minutes?"

"Yes. Here, get to work. She scoots up on her bed so her back is on the backboard of the bed. Then, she stretches out her long beautiful legs and places her feet at the foot of the bed. She places me at her feet and lays on the backboard again. Without a choice, I start massaging her feet. They smell so horribly, that I threw up, but I swallowed it before it came out.


After about 45 minutes of massaging, I stop and fall to the floor. I don't have any energy left. I go completely limp. Melony grabs me and looks at me. I think she notices that I'm crying. I'm crying of sadness and pain. She puts a sympathetic look on her face while she looks down at me. She moves her lips to me and gives me a kiss.

"I'm sorry I put you through that Julian. But don't think I'm still not going to torture you."
I start sobbing as soon as she said that. I try to limp over to her thumb but I literally can't move.

She sighs impatiently and says "Okay, if you stop crying, I'll go easy on you." I sniffle one last time and stop. She smiles at me. Then, out of nowhere, she scrunches her nose and says "Whoa! You stink! I think you need a shower!" She starts peeling off my clothes, but I'm too weak to struggle. She finishes undressing me, and then she starts undressing.

I close my eyes, I'm not ready to see a naked girl yet, and wait for it to be over. I hear shuffling and then Melony's hand. I open my eyes and see all of her. Way more than what I wanted to see. In fact, I didn't want to see any of her. But, I find myself getting aroused. Melony sees my reaction and she winks at me. I can't help but blush.

She steps in the shower and lowers me on top of her foot. She then turns the water on and washes herself. I look up and see her beauty. I didn't know a girl THAT evil, can be THAT pretty! After shes done lathering, rinsing, and repeating, she puts soap on me and rubs it around on me. My erection has gotten even harder. She washes me off and turns the water off.

She steps out, and dries herself. Then, its my turn. After she gets dresses and I remain naked, she carries me to the bed.

She says "I'm going to trust you that you will not run away, okay? I'm going to let you sleep between my breasts. Got it?" I nod and she takes her shirt off, lays down, and places me in between her two giant fleshy boobs. After a while, she falls asleep. Not wanting to get punished, I do the same.