- Text Size +
I look for a tear in the tape, but I don't find anything. Then, I come up with a, nasty, idea. I pee myself and I feel the tape unsticking I struggle to help it, and the tape slips off. I fall on my face and get a bloody nose, but no time to worry about it now! I run under her bed and look for an escape route. I see a small crack in the corner of these two walls, so I run towards it.

I hear Miranda yell "WHERE ARE YOU JULIAN!?" I keep running and I make it to the crack. I slip in, with a couple scratches, and I find myself on the inside of the wall. There are wires and pipes everywhere, so I continue in the direction where the door would be at. I trip on many wires, and see dead cockroaches. I don't want to end up like them. I see a pipe leading towards light, so instinctively, I run towards it.

I walk in the pipe and run towards the light. At the end, I find myself outside of house in grass. I'M OUT! FINALLY! Then, realization hits, I'm two inches tall, naked, and outside. What do I do? Maybe I should run to Melony's house? Okay, Melony's house it is! I start on my way. I think she lives on "Blueberry St." Thats next to...... That drug store? Meh, I just see for myself. And with that being said, I start on my way. For real.

Everything is much more dangerous when you're two inches tall. I'm lucky that the drug store is only like 2 blocks away. I'm on the first block when some skateboarder almost runs me over I shake my fist at him and cuss, but I know he can't hear me. He just skates on. I continue. There are many fascinating things when you're 2 inches tall. Caterpillars are huge, ants as big as a dog.

After a lot of yards, I grow tired. I sit under the shade of a tree and rest. I'm about, 3/4 of the way towards Melony's house because I just passed the drug store. While I rest, I look around and concentrate on how I woke up in Melony's backpack, but in order to solve this equation, I need all the variables. What is today? When I went to sleep I was between her breasts, when I woke up, I was in her backpack. WTF?

Hmmmm. Meh, I'll ask her when I see her. Maybe I shou- "THERE HE IS!!" I turn to my right and see Miranda, Julissa, and Valerie. I jump to my feet and run towards Melony's house. They start running as well, so I run the fastest I can. They start gaining on me, so I slide under this fence and continue running. I hear them bang against the fence and cuss.

I see Melony's house and the door opening. I run even FASTER and I see Melony walk out. I scream her name as loud as I can and she looks in my direction. The only thing seperating us is the road. I keep running and she says "Julian?" I keep running towards her and she walks over to me and picks me up. Finally, out of Miranda's clutches. I need a new crush.

She walks back in the house and she carries me to her bed. I huff, and huff, trying to catch my breath. She places me on the pillow and sits down. I lay down with my hand on my chest, while looking at Melony. After I catch my breath, I say "What day is today?"

She looks at me worried and says "Don't worry about that now, you need rest." Saying that, she folds a hankercheif and places it on me to make a makeshift blanket. I close my eyes and drift off.


I wake up and see Miranda, Julissa, Valerie, and Melony looking at me. I scream and back away from them. Miranda grabs me and squishes me in her fist. Melony then says "I didn't say you could HURT him! Put him down!" Miranda drops me on the pillow and I back away from them.

Then, Melony says "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, but, I sold you to Miranda." My heart stops, I can't breathe, and I feel like I've been stabbed in the chest with a butcher knife. I studder the words "W-w-what?"

She says "Miranda offered me $100 to have you until Friday."

"What day is t-t-today?"

"Tuesday." You know what this means? 3 DAYS OF BEING TORTURED!! I say "WHY DID YOU SELL ME!? I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS! I GUESS NOT IF YOU'RE GOING TO LEND ME TO THAT SOUL-SUCKING EVIL SON OF A B-" Miranda grabs me and holds me up to her face and squishes me hard.

She says "Lets get this straight you little shit! Until friday, you're my slave, and I decide what happens to you. Got it?" Through gritted teeth. I start trembling. She yells "GOT IT YOU LITTLE FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!?" She spits while saying this and it hits me in my face. I nod and start crying.

She says "SHUT UP YOU LITTLE PUSSY!" And then she throws me at the wall. I head towards a convienent nail sticking out in the wall. I hit it and I bang my head on the wall and hear Miranda say "Oops." I can't breathe and I look down and see the nail impaled in me. I faint.....