- Text Size +
I hide deeper in the pillow and get as far as I can, but its to late. Miranda removes the pillow and spots me. Julissa does too and she reaches for me. She picks me up and looks at me. Then, Miranda says "I forgot to give him a shower, I'll be right back." She grabs me and carries me to her bathroom sink. She turns the hot water on and mixes it with cold to make a warm water.

She holds me under the spout and rubs the soap on me, carefully and gentely. It feels so good to have her washing all the dirt and dried blood off me. And feel her big soft fingers rubbing my body. Unable to contain it, I come. But it is quickly washed away, down the drain. After she finishes, she dries me off and carries me to her bed. I see Julissa, excited.

Miranda hands me over to her and says "I'm only going to be gone for a while, take care of him, OKAY!?" Julissa nods and tightens her grip. Miranda turns around and walks out the door. As soon as the door closes, she mocks Miranda "Take care of him okay!" She scoffs and looks at me. I feel so vunerable right now. She smiles and takes her shoes off.

The smell is so horrible, I almost throw up. Then, she takes her socks off with one hand. After she finished, the next thing she did was she shoved me into her sock and put her foot back in it. I scream at the sight of her giant foot, but regret after the stench gets in my lungs. I start running away from her foot until I hit the toe section. Her foot is finally all the way in and her toes pin me against the sock.

Her toes wiggle and that puts me in an uncomfortable position, under her toes. Completely. Then, she puts her shoes on and I am in COMPLETE darkness. The stink is horrid, but I don't dare vomit. She might punish me. She continues to wiggle and scrunch her toes. Everytime she scrunches them it crushes me.

After about an hour of my prison, Julissa removes the sock and shoe from her foot. I stick under her toes. The sweat acted like a glue. She laughs, peels me off, and brings me to her face. I moan, as loud as I can "Why...... a-a-are you doing t-t-this to me?"

I try as hard as I can to get the words out, and I barely succeed. The pain is too much for my tiny body. She stops laughing and stares at me. She finally says "You don't remember, do you?" Confused, I shake my head.

She continues "Remember in 4th grade, I had a crush on you?" I shake my head because I don't remember.

She says "I always had a crush on you but you acted as if I never existed. Now, this is payback."

I say "Thats not a reason....... To hurt me..... I liked you too." She puts a indifferent look on her face and studders "Wh.... What?"

"I liked you too, but I thought you would turn me down. I liked you since 2nd grade, until Miranda...."

"You like Miranda!?"

"Yes.... Please don't tell her."

"Fine. But only because you admitted you liked me." Phew, that was close. Then, the door opens and I see Miranda and Valerie walk in. Then, Julissa does the most scary, horrible thing ever. She says "Hey Miranda, think fast!" Then tosses me in the air. Miranda wasn't paying attention and I fly through the air. But Valerie was, and she catches me and says "JULISSA! You could've killed him! He may be small but he is still a HUMAN BEING!"

"Whatever." Julissa says. I look up at her and say "Thanks Valerie." She nods and hands me to Miranda. I sit in her palm and wait. Miranda, Valerie, and Julissa all sit cross-legged in a triangle and they set me in the center. Thier humongous feet all point at me. I sit down as well and watch as Miranda starts talking to me.

"Okay, we are all going to play a little game." She looks directly at me and says "Julian, the game is that we are all going to ask you multiple questions, if you answer the truth, we reward you. If you answer with a lie or don't answer at all.... Well lets just say you BETTER answer them." I nod and tremble. I really don't wanna find out what happens if I lie.

Miranda then says "Okay, I go first, then Valerie, then Julissa." I nod again.

"Julian, how did you shrink?"

"Well, one of my friends shrunk me with some wierd candies or something. She said if I ate one I would shrink. Forever. I didn't believe her at first then she shoved one in my mouth and the next thing I know, I'm 2 inches tall!"

"Hmmmm. Your turn Valerie."

"Why were you with Melony?"

"After I shrunk, I was forced to spend a week with each of my 5 friends that are girls. Since I'm 2 inches tall, I couldn't do anything about it. Well, I could've, but I was dumb and I didn't."

"Oh. Your turn Julissa."

Julissa smiles an evil smile, like a relative to Melony's, and says "Who is your crush?" Wait, what did she just say? She..... She just.... OH-NO!!! She knows the truth and if I lie...... What have I gotten myself into?!

"I..... Uh...... I'm not really comfortable answering that." Miranda's eyes narrow down as they look at me. I start trembling and backing away, until I remember I'm trapped by thier big feet. But that doesn't come to mind, until I hit Julissa's foot. Her sole is really soft. Anyways, I gulp and look around for a way out.

None. Absolutely no way out. Julissa's foot pushes me in the middle of my foot-prison-triangle and all thier eyes focus on me. "Answer." Miranda says. I just look at her.

Defeated, I say "You."

Miranda says "Me?!" I nod and the last thing I see before I black out is Miranda's sole descending on me.



I wake up with a headache. I try to sit up, but I can't. I feel like I'm standing, but I'm laying down on something soft. Aren't I? I open my eyes and see Julissa's and Valerie's billboard faces smiling.

I say "Where am I? Wheres Miranda?" Valerie says "You're on her." Huh? What does that- I'M ON HER FOOT! I'm covered in tape and I look up to see her toes scrunching. I struggle to get off, but all that happens, is me hearing Miranda say "Ohh, he feels so good." I continue struggling, as hard as I can. But its useless. I'm stuck to her foot until she lets me go.

Miranda swings her feet and her legs over the bed, until I'm about one inch away from the floor. Then, she says the most horrible thing I've EVER heard, "Ok, are you girls ready for a jog?"




To be continued......