- Text Size +
I wake up in a dark place. Whatever I'm in, its shaking. I hear muffled voices and a bit of light is pouring in. I rub my eyes to see better and I realize I'm in a backpack. It is shaking more, until I feel a brief falling sensation and I hit something with a smack. The zipper opens and a hand reaches in and searches for me. I realize its not Melony's hand so my instincts tell me to run away from it. I run until I'm cornered and the hand feels me and it pulls away, then grabs me.

It pulls me out and I see my crush Miranda. She has brown eyes and red hair, and looking as beautiful as ever. While I was busy admiring her beauty, she covers her mouth and widens her eyes. She looks at me closely, to know I'm real. Her smooth, but cold, fingers are wrapped around me. She looks around and when she is sure nobody is around, she stuffs me into her bra. I hear the zipper close and shuffling. Inside her bra, it is really soft. But, she put me on the nipple, which as hardened and prods into my back.

Something I don't get is the reason they are at school already. Anyways, I wonder what Melony is going to think when I'm not there. While Miranda walks, I slowly fall down. The walking finally stops and I see Miranda's hand reach for me. While this happens, I hear excited whispering. Miranda grabs me, and tosses me on a cold, hard table.

I land on my face and I get up. I look around and see a two familiar faces. Valerie, and Julissa. Valerie and Julissa are both skinny, brown eyes and they both have black hair. They both cover thier mouths and say "OH, MY GOD!". Valerie grabs me at lightning speed and brings me to her face.

She looks at my dick and she realizes its hard. She flicks it and says "You like this? Why are you naked?"

I studder out the words "I.... I Don't like..... Just put me down!" She smiles and puts me on the table. Julissa laughs and her giant finger pushes me over on the table surface. I fall back with a loud 'Thud'. I sit up and rub my back and look at my surroundings. We're in the library. I spot Melony walking towards our direction and I try to stall.

"So, you're probably wondering how I shrunk, huh?" They just stare at me and lick thier lips. This cannot be good. I back away slowly until Melony is close enough to hear me. I turn around and run towards her and shout her name. I scream "MELONY, HELP, I'M RIGHT H-" Miranda's hand snatches me and she stands up, tosses me under her butt, and sits down. Her tremendous weight squishes my miniscule body and the air is crushed out of my lungs. I can't hear anything.

I feel Miranda shift, and then fall. I see Melony gasp and pick me up. She looks at Miranda and slaps her. Then, as if nothing happened, she walks away. I lay limp in Melony's hand, trying to breathe again. Melony looks down at me, with a frown on her face. She walks to her backpack and says "I'm sorry but, I have to put you back in my backpack."

I nod and she puts me in and zips it closed. I lay in the darkness and try to go to sleep. I eventually drift..... Off.....


"WAKE UP!!" Huh? I wake up being violently shaked by..... MIRANDA! Uh-oh, I think she is mad at me for what Melony did, but how did she get a hold of me!? She stops and I see the angered expression on her face. I shudder because I'm in the hands of the girl who I made get slapped! You would be scared too! She increases her grip on me. I feel my ribs being broken and I start crying in pain and pleading for mercy.

She smiles and continues increasing her grip. I feel like I'm going to explode! I start sobbing, until I can't catch my breath. The air in my lungs have been crushed out. Then, all of a sudden, she lets go and I feel the horrible falling sensation. I fall for a while, then hit something soft. I don't move and I close my eyes. I feel like I'm dead. Then, Miranda starts laughing and says "Thats for the slap your little whore gave me!" I don't move and Miranda's eyes focus on me. I don't breathe and a worried look appears on her face.

She reaches for me and picks me up by my foot and I hang upside down. I open my eyes and continue sobbing. I begin blubbering "I'm so sorry" over and over, unable to stop. She actually looks sad. Is she bipolar or something? First she tries to kill me, and now she feels sorry for me?! I keep crying, until my shoe slips off and I fall. I scream while I fall, until I hit something soft, but hard.

Then, her hand grabs me. I think I broke something when I fell on her..... Foot? Miranda brings me to her face and studies me. You think that this doesn't hurt much, but when you're naked, pain is multiplied by 3. It hurts so bad I wish I could die. She still looks sad. She says "Ummmm. I don't know how to say this. But..... I'm sorry?" She was always the most popular girl so, I didn't really expect anything better.

But, I accept her apology by nodding and wiping away my tears. She smiles, until she and I hear footsteps. She picks up her pillow shoves me under it. I hear the door open and a female voice say "One of your friends wants you." Then, I hear shuffling and the door close.

A couple minutes later, the door opens and I hear Miranda talking to Julissa. Uh-oh, Julissa might not have mercy on me like Miranda did. I don't like this situation.