- Text Size +
I wake up hugging Melony's breast. Today is my second day with Melony, a Saturday. I huddle up against it and think about what happened so far. I have been shrunk by my friend Jessica and my fate has been decided by 5 girls. I have spent a day with a girl that hates me and is going to torture me. What a turn of events!

I look at the alarm clock Melony owns and I read the time. 9:13 A.M. I guess I have a couple hours before she wakes up. Hmmmm, what to do, what to do. After a while of no thoughts on what to do, I decide to just climb onto her face. I grab a hold of her breast and start climbing. I almost slip a couple times, but I manage to stay on.

After I reach the areola, I use her nipple as a climbing rock and I finally get on. I lay down on her nipple and rest. Her nipple then gets hard and prods me in my back. After a couple minutes, I continue climbing. I get a running start and leap onto her chin. My arms are above my head and my legs dangle.

I try to pull up onto her chin. No sucess. I should've taken gym. Then, I come up with an idea. I swing my legs back and forth over and over. After my legs go up, next to her breast, I use it as a launching pad and slide all the way to her lips. I cheer and climb up to my feet. I dust myself off and I start walking.

Like an idiot, I forgot her lips were in front of me. I slip in, but before I fall all the way, I grab her lip. I yell for help and try to climb up. But, at that exact moment, she closes her lips. The saliva makes everything slippery and I lose my grip. I scream as I plummet to the back of her throat. I hit her uveyala and I feel her sit up, spitting me out. I shoot out of her mouth and hit her foot.

The impact smashes my head and makes me tumble onto her smooth, soft sole and then, I land on the bed, her heel next to me. She is still choking and she then punches her chest. After she finishes, she looks VERY angry. Her hand shoots out towards me. Now that I think about it, I am a klutz and I made a wrong move doing this. I don't try to dodge her hand. She grabs me at lucridous speed and brings me to a halt at her face.

"Tell me, WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"

The ways she is yelling makes me shudder. I say "I woke up before you and I thought if got off the bed, you would count that as running away. So, I decided to just....."

"Just WHAT?"

"To just climb your face. I honestly couldn't do anything else without getting punished for my actions."

She glares at me for a really long time and finally, she says "I guess you have a point. I'll cut you some slack. I have an idea. How about I let you roam around my room every morning until I wake up."

"Deal." She nods and places me on the floor and she goes back to sleep. Overexcited, I run under her bed and venture. I find dollar bills, coins, an old brush, wrappers, a....... Fuzzy hairy thing. It looks pretty big, but its under a bookshelf that looks as if its never been touched. I slowly walk towards it. I was fine until I saw it move.

Scared out of my wits, I run towards Melony, but I don't get very far. I turn around and see the thing I saw is a big, hairy spider. Not a tarantuala, just a huge spider. I'm so scared, I pee myself and (you're not going to believe this) SLIP on my urine.

I fall and I think I break my ankle in the process. I try calling Melony but she just shifts. I turn behind me and see the spider crawling towards me. I limp away from it, but it continues at me. I stand up, in EXCRUCIATING pain, and I ignore the pain. I start galloping towards Melony.

I scream her name and she sits up. She looks around and spots me running away from the spider. She grabs her shoe and throws it at the spider, forgetting that I exist. The shoe flies at us and I make a dive before it hits. I slide and then start flipping like a car that was going 80 MPH and made a sharp left and hit the brakes. I hit my head multiple time and end up under the shelf that holds her alarm clock.

I look at the shoe and see the remains of the spider. I almost retch at the sight of it, thinking if thats the way I'M going to end up. I take this time to realize the pain I'm in. My skin is a bit peeled, I have urine in my cuts, and my ankle might be broken. I also have dust bunnies stuck onto me.

I stand up in ALOT of pain. It is almost too much to handle. But, before anything else happens, I start climbing Melony's bed. I get up and sit down on her pillow. The way I got up HAD to be a miracle. After a couple minute of rest, I move my ankle and the pain is gone, surprisingly. I think I just pulled something.

No time to worry about that, I climb the pillow and shake Melony's head. But, the most horrible thing happens. She turns around and places her head atop of me. I'm completely under her cheek. I have trouble breathing, but I was lucky to even breathe at all, thanks to a lucky little crack that lets a bit of oxygen flow around. I try to shake, to wake her up, but I can't move, the full weight of her head is on me.


After a long, long time of unbearable pain, Melony wakes up. She sits up and I stick to her cheek. She rubs her cheek, the one I'm on, and feels me. At first she gasps, and then she peels me off. She looks at me in horror. I just lay in her palm, bruised and battered. She puts a tentative finger on my stomach.

She starts crying and she says "I'm so sorry! If I was nicer to you, this wouldn't have happened!" One of her tears falls on me and at my current size, it felt like I was punched. By water.

Based on how she is crying, I must look pretty bad. I ask her if I can look at myself in a mirror. She grabs a hand-held mirror and holds it above me. I scream at the sight of myself. I am all bloody, some of my skin torn off. She then looks at the shoe that she threw and looks at me.

She says "Did....... I do this!?" I shake my head, even though it was a bit her fault. I don't want her to feel like crap. She might hate me, but I still think of her as a friend. I whisper "Under.... The shoe." She walks over to the shoe and lifts it. She sees the remains if the spider and gasps.

Then, I whisper "You saved me" as loud as I can. She smiles and hugs me. I feel the warmth of her chest and I hear her heat beat rythmically. It hurts a bit, but I revel in the sensation. Maybe being shrunk with Melony won't be so bad after all.

I look at the alarm clock and am astounded at what time it is. 3:20 P.M. Something is wrong with that clock. After we stop hugging, she treats my wound and we spend the rest of the day talking.

"Melony, Why do you hate me?"

She looks at me as if she doesn't have an answer. She finally says "I.... Don't really have a good answer."

"Then, can we be friends?"

She smiles at me and says "Sure. We can be friends." I cheer and dance around. I do the moonwalk, and many different dances. At first Melony just laughed, then she started dancing with me.

A very long time later, night falls and we have to go to sleep. Before we do, Melony asks me where I want to sleep. A little sheepish, I say "Between your breasts again." She smiles and removes her shirt. She lays down and places me on her chest, between her big, fleshy orbs. She falls asleep quickly. After a while, I fall asleep too.