- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

How it is at home.

I live now somewhere in Berlin in an apartment in a hamster cage.  George, my care taker, lover, and master is apparently a retired scientist. He developed a shrink ray in his spare time at home.

At least he explained that much to me. I do not remember anything from my life before that.

Georges Ex, lives in the cage next to mine, George told me, that his Ex gave out too much money and is not as attractive as he used to be that is why he chose to shrink him and keep him at home where he would not do too much harm.

His Ex hardly speaks any English or German, but I am slowly starting to understand French. If I want to or not. His Ex is about the same age as George, and does enjoy letting me fuck him. When George tells us to play with each other. George likes to watch play with each other of course.

His ex is called Pierre, George calls him “petite co nass” meaning little cunt, he also has a gray beard, and a nice pot belly. Our cages are on the shelf above his laptop.

During the night when George surfs the web he sometimes lets us out to sit next to his laptop, sometimes he does not, sometimes he ignores us and/or tell us to be quiet, because he has to work. Sometime take us into the bedroom or the bathroom and plays with us. I am allowed occasionally to sleep at night on the pillow next to him in bed. He has cuddly cheeks and they are warm and bearded, and he does not mind and seems to enjoy me cuddling up to his face, even though he has bad breath when he sleeps.

I am mostly waking up with his dick lightly wet with per-cum spanking my body along my back, seeing George with his pot belly towering over me, knowing that he want some action, or rather in the middle of the night having done been put into his underwear, and being transported with his cock, to get something to drink or to go and read until he gets tired again. I am then place in his upper pocket of his pyjamas. Sometime I am left in his underwear, I learned to sleep well like that oddly enough.

Once on one of those sleepless nights, George went out and came back tipsy, he chose to drink another beer, he first fetched me out of my cage. He took me into the kitchen where the big glass was, and he then repeatedly dunked me in and out of a deep beer glass and sucked the beer from my body, calling me a little alcoholic. I got a bit bruised up that time. George apologized the following day and bathed me in medical fluid. After his ex explained to him what happened.

I kind of like my new life and hope that George stays how he is. He even looks cute with his glasses on. My only fear is that for his Ex, as he is at time ignored too much. And we do not share the same cage. I do not know what my real name is. George calls me “Toy”.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I appreciate feedback from my readers....And thank you for your time.