- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Life as a sex toy.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Getting captured.

Now before you read this. You h ave got to know that I do not remember hardly anything about my past life. Let me start with what my master George has told me and what bits and piece I got left over from my reoccurring dreams.

It was a Saturday evening in July. The weather was unusually warm for Berlin and I could not sleep. As if anyone sleeps in Berlin on Saturday anyways. I went out to the gay bars to see what was going on. Looking for a good time. Looking for sex. I had my jogging suit on with some money in my pocket zipped up. I like to call it “easy access clothes.”

I met a few nice men, but nothing worth getting involved with, you know only small talk. The problem is that usually when I start talking to the guys who I consider handsome or worth my while, I unfortunately find out how stupid they are, that is why I do not have such a wild sex life, even though I live in Berlin. You could say that I am picky or a just a plain old bitch. I do not care.

This was going on most of the night. Until I made eye contact with George. George did not say anything just nodded in the direction of the bathrooms and went in the back. I followed.

After we entered the bathroom he immediately locked the door and smiled at me. I prefer a mature kind of man. George was about 58, peppery gray beard, brown eyes with a french accent, a pot-belly and strong hands. We made out for about 15 Minutes, he asked me if I liked his tongue, and if I were single, and if he could take charge.

I said “Yes, sir please! Sir!”. He then went to his knees and pulled down my jogging pants and proceeded to give me a blow job. That confused me but I thought, whatever.

Before I came, I pulled him up to me and we kissed longer as he proceeded to jerk me the rest of the way off. I could tell that I was not only 30 years younger than him, I was also stronger than he was.

And then all at once, I came all over the floor.  I asked him after that, “And what about you?” Not wanting to be too egoistic.

“Just go wash your hands, I have to take out my flashlight I think I lost something on the floor.”

George said as he pulled out a key-chain flashlight. I did not think too much about it, as the lighting was bad in there. I went over to the sink and washed my hands.

Now this is when it happened. George, as my back was turned, flashed the supposed flashlight on me and I was blinded because the mirror was in front of my eyes. He then switched on a second button located somewhere on it, the light turned to blue ray, which trapped my whole being. I felt strange shock and my ears felt a strange buzz, like hearirg a weird noise like from a bad science fiction film or something at the same time, and then I shrank.

I remember trying to hold onto the sink but my hands got too small and I quickly found myself sliding down the side and floating in a ray onto the floor. I ran to the wall under the sink not knowing what was going on. I hid my self behind the trash can.

George then turned on his flashlight again and said, “Just hold still, aw come on now, do I really have to look for you?  I think that I am just about to find what was missing!”

George took to his knees where the sink is using his light to find me, he moved the trash can out of the way, did he then reach down and picked me up. I could see his big face smiling at me, and I was a bit bigger then his hand. “Now your a handful, about 6 inches I guess, did you not ask what about me? I like the use of living sex toys!” He said and giggled. I yelled and kicked but he just wrapped his thumb around my tummy holding my arms to my sides. “Oh yes, please struggle in my grasp. Younger stud!  Bet you never expected that!  This is lovely how much stronger than you I am.” He said.

He clenched his hold on me a couple time to test how much I could take.

With his other hand , I could hear how he let down the zipper on his pants, how he undid his belt. He then pulled his cock out of his pants and proceeded to jerk on it. He lifted me up to his face and started kissing me and licking me in my face, he pulled my jogging pants off my legs with his teeth and I lost my shoes at the same time and began licking my under body I was moaning joys pleasure.

And I shit in his hand. “Are you not scared of me, toy?” He asked as he was ejaculating at the same time.

All of a sudden he stopped, and placed me in the sink, washed his hands where I shit. I was wet as he then commanded me to take off the rest of my clothes. I did, during which he began peeing on me. I screamed for him to stop and he laughed again. He then picked me up again gently and licked and suck the pee from on my upper body. I was disgusted, I was helpless, I was strangely aroused.

At once I could not breathe anymore, as my upper body was shoved in his mouth. It was still cold he still tasted like beer, and he was moaning moaning for pleasure. He had pulled me repetitive in and out with like type motions, of which he had used to as he went down on me before I got tricked into getting shrunken. After he took me back out of his mouth, stopped and smiled at me, looking at me in his hand, I could see how happy and amused he was. “You certainly are a nice little sex toy. Did you like being a dick in my mouth? Do you remember having your dick in my mouth? I sure did! I could imagine keeping you a while longer. Normally I just make my toys uncontentious leave them fully grown in Tiergarten somewhere. A pleasant side effect of my shrink-ray is total memory loss. You are somewhat special. I think you like me. Do you really find an old man like me attractive? You will in time!”

He then brought me down to his cock to compare it to my length, and had told me to make him happy, pressing me up against it. I did what what I could, rubbing and licking all over it.

Georges hands holding me up against it, George spit occasionally on me and it as he was rubbing me up and down with it.

George rubbed precum on my back in my hair, as if he were to be giving me a massage, and along my sides too calling me a good boy. He then pulled me up to his face again placing my lower body feet first in his mouth right up to my tits, and gently shut it to prevent me from getting out.

My arm dangled and I was trying to wrap them around his bearded chin. I could feel his tongue move around my legs to my dick, which was hard and could feel through my whole body his moans of pleasure. He proceeded to jerk himself off until we both came at the same time.

He put me in the sink I could see him washing himself off his hands too and then me. As he caught a peculiar taste in his mouth smacking his lips together, and spit on the floor.

“You seemed to have enjoyed it, little freak! Did you come in my mouth? Naughty, naughty. I believe I am going to have to take you home with me for sure! My Ex could use some amusement!” George said and burped.

I started getting excited again as I saw his hand coming at me again.

He put me in his underwear and told me to hold on to my new friend. Meaning his cock.

He took me home with him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

(Believe is for Idiots.)C.D.G.