- Text Size +

John was going to a school party. Everyone in the school was going to be there.  John was a typical eighth grader, about 5'5" tall, with brown hair and eyes.  Most of the guys at the party were similar, with the acception of hair and eye color.  Most of the girls were about 5'6" tall, with various colors of hair and eyes.  There was one girl, though, named Catherine.  She was in seventh grade and 6'6" tall.  Catherine was rather voluptuous, and had thick legs.  She had brown hair and eyes, and was very introverted

 During the party, the boys stayed downstairs an the girls were upstairs.  At one point during the party, Catherine came down and asked John to come up. "It's probably one of their silly girl game." John thought.  He went upstairs, and Catherie pulled him into a side room.  Waiting in the side room were several other girls.  As soon as John enters, Catherine locked the door begin them, and turned on the lights.  John recognized the girls; three eight graders, Lauren and Jessica.  Lauren was 5'4" tall, had black hair, and a small framed body.  Jessica was Asian, 4'9" tall, and had black hair and brown eyes.  Emily was 5'7" tall, had short, almost masculine jet-black hair, a slightly wide frame, and ha green eyes.  There were two seventh graders.  There was Morgan, who had blonde hair and green eyes, and was 5'3" tall, and there was Catherine.  There was also one sixth grade, named Katie.  she was 5'6" tall, had brown hair and blue eyes, and was very freckly.  They stood in a line, shoulder to shoulder, and Catherine towered over everyone.  Suddenly, Catherine snapped, and alI of the girls grew to 6'6" tall.  The size of their thighs, breasts, and buttocks also grew, by about two inches.  Then, John shrank down to 4'5" tall.  Catherine, now two feet taller than him, came forward and pressed his head into her breasts, but since he was short, she had to lift him up off of the ground.  They ten shrank John another foot, down to 3'5" tall.  John barely made It up past their waists in height.  Emily sat criss-cross on the flor, and made John hug her from behind.  Because Emily was sitting down, they were almost te same height.  Then, they shrank John down another foot.  Since they were all wearing skinny jeans, this gave John a fantastic view of their beautiful legs.  Katie grabbed John from the back of his head and lifted John up seven feet in the air.  As John starte to panic, the girls could not stop laughing.  Then, he dhrank another foot.  Now 1'5" tall, the girls took theirassive buttocks, which were wider than his body, and sat on his puny little body. Then, he shrank again, and John was now 3" tall.  The girls stuck him in their giant breasts, an sat him in their mouths and spit him out.  Then, they grew John back to 4'5"