- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The way overdue next chapter of this story. I removed and changed a little bit from the very last part of the previous chapter, because I decided against going down that path with the story. Humiliation, armpits, feet, and lots of sweat in this chapter.

 


 

I was startled up from a not too restful sleep on the floor by increasingly loud and heavy sounds and vibration on the floor. Of course I knew what it was. Thud, THUD, THUD. Alex’s footfalls got more noticeable as I scrambled to my feet. She was anything but stealthy. My titanic girlfriend entered the room, holding a heavy looking box tucked underneath one arm, and scanning back and forth across the room as if she was looking for me. She started to walk further into the room, not finding me yet. Shoes bigger than my whole body rose up and slammed down casually, without any regard for where they fell.

“Alex! A-Alex I’m here! Watch out, please!” I screamed at the top my lungs. I was small, sure, but at least she could still hear me. Alex finally found where I was on the ground, and picked me up, smiling.

“I almost didn’t see ya down there, Joey. You’re so little, it’s tough to pick you out,” Alex said, and threw the box down on the floor, “did you get even smaller while I was gone?” she joked, gripping me around the waist and pretending to measure me with the fingers of her other hand. My stomach sank knowing that I probably did shrink.

“I-I don’t know, but I really think we need to do something about it, in case I am getting smaller.”

“Yeah, sure. But I got something for you for now!” she said, bending down to drop me on the floor, my gaze turning to the box she had brought in, “I stopped off to pick up some stuff from my old house. You better thank me too cuz it was freaking hot out today and the storage unit was packed with stuff! I had to go through a ton of stuff to find what I wanted!”

“T-thank you, Alex.” I stammered, not knowing what I was supposed to be thanking her for yet, but not having a good feeling about it. Alex playfully tapped me with her shoe, but the force still knocked me on my butt.

“Hehe, no problem. I mean it’s not like you could’ve done it. Anyway, I figure you don’t really like going around naked all the time now that your clothes don’t fit. Even if I don’t mind it… Anyway, I went and found these!” Alex proclaimed, reaching into the box and pulling out two toy dolls. They looked strange in her hands, both because of Alex’s boyishness and how ill fit her large hands were to hold them. I realized I was about the same size as the dolls and I felt even worse.

“Hey there, I heard you needed some new clothes!” Alex spoke for the doll that was now awkwardly bouncing in front of me. The life-sized (to me) girl doll was extremely unnerving. Not to mention that she had at least an inch in height on me. I couldn’t believe I was so pathetic that I’m not just shorter than any girl, but than a little girl’s doll.

“Heh..,” I tried to laugh at Alex’s playfulness, “I guess I do, but uh, guy clothes.”

“Oh, don’t worry, I got some boy dolls in here too.  You know I never really even played with these, they’re just gifts from family members who didn’t really know me, or were trying to make me more girly,” Alex said, pronouncing girly disdainfully, “but I was always more interested in playing outside in sports or whatever. But hey, they’re useful now, huh?” Alex was peeling the clothes off a similarly sized male doll, chucking him back into the box when she was done.

The doll clothes weren’t made of normal fabric, and felt a little itchy. But the shirt fit fairly well, if a little loose. Pulling up a pair of shorts, I tried to make them fit, but they were just too big and kept falling down. Alex’s huge face peered down at me, literally, and I could feel her breaths blow past me and smell the cooling perspiration from a day of biking around and moving boxes in a stuffy storage unit. No matter what, the shorts wouldn’t stay up.

“Having some problems? I can’t believe you’re actually too small for my dolls’ clothes.” Alex said bluntly, with a hint of excitement.

“N-no, wait, I can make it work, just-“

“You’ll just have to try on the girl clothes, they have a tighter fit”

“Really Alex, I’m not going to wear-“

Alex threw a tiny yellow summer dress at me, and plucked off the shirt I was wearing roughly with her thumb and index finger.

“You’re the one I’m doing this for. So just go behind the box and change. A dress is better than no clothes, right?” Alex commanded.

Scared, I took the dress and went around the other side of the box. At least she wasn’t watching me.  I couldn’t believe I was letting myself get ordered around by her. Sure she was bigger than me, but I was older, and anyway, I’m a person too. I can’t forget that. I have to let her know she can’t just do whatever she wants with me.

“Aw, you’re so cute! You look perfect!” Alex squealed when I walked out, leaning down to poke and prod at me as I blushed, turning me around. “You make a good doll, Joey!”

My whole face flushed red, I felt like crying. I was literally a toy. I made no resistance when Alex snatched me up in her hand.

“I woulda played with dolls soo much more if they were cute and alive like you!” Alex used both hands to press me into her chest, my face getting pressed into the still-wet collar of her shirt.  She rolled me around as she fell backwards onto the bed. Her long fingers repositioned twisted my limbs as she studied every part of my tiny body. Holding me nearer to her face, she used a finger to lift up the bottom of the dress, revealing my, unfortunately hard, dick underneath. She giggled and grinned at this extra unusual feature of her doll.

Alex, overcome with childish joy, dropped me back on her chest and I rolled down the side in between her arm. The heat here was immense; I was caught near her armpit. I couldn’t hold back coughing from the musty, sour, thick air exuding from the crevice.  Alex noticed my coughing.

“Hey what’s wrong? Do I smell…” Alex cooed, “Well hey, you better deal with it because that’s from going out and working all day unlike you! Ha! So take it in!” She grabbed me and rammed me right into her pit. The hot, steamy folds of skin surrounded me.  She was recently shaved but the regrowth of hair, almost imperceptible at normal size, was abrasive on my skin. I could see, feel, breath, taste, nothing but Alex’s sweat and B.O. The sharp smell invaded my nostrils and burned them but I couldn’t do anything about it if I didn’t want to suffocate. All the while Alex giggled cruelly outside, the sound muffled. She held my lower body tight and forced me repeatedly into the moist armpit. This was the most horrible experience of my life, but I couldn’t stop myself, my erection was throbbing and I was strangely excited by it all. And during all of this, I felt smaller than ever. I actually felt for the first time like I was actively shrinking and could tell. As I felt almost on the verge of passing out, drowned in womanly sweat, I came, and at the same time was pulled out and placed back on Alex’s toned belly.

My whole body and the dress was coated in slick sweat, my hair was so wet it looked like I had jumped in a pool. My skin was red and raw. Suddenly the air of the apartment felt so fresh and I breathed it in like I was never going to get another chance. Alex looked at me, seeming kind of guilty. I didn’t care. I was pissed and couldn’t believe how I was treated.

Shaking off her control and embarrassment, I raised my voice, “I’m done with this! It’s not fun for me! I’m really shrinking, I need help! And you just, you don’t even care! I’m supposed to be your boyfriend but you’re treating me like a pet! I can’t just keep shrinking like this, whatever’s causing it. What if I just keep shrinking and….”

Alex looked shocked. She gestured and let me walk off her and sit on the bed beside her.

“I-I’m sorry. But I was thinking today about your getting smaller,” Alex said calmly, “I don’t think it’s such a bad thing. I mean, what’s the big deal? You’re not an athlete like me, it doesn’t make a difference how tall you are for most stuff. I guess you’re kinda puny now, even more than when we met but…I don’t mind it. I like it. Just like how you said you like me no matter what, I like you too. So…don’t worry about it too much!” She traced down the back of my body slowly with two fingertips.

“Alex, I…I appreciate it. But…what if there’s a chance I could get better, if they can solve this, somehow…”

“They won’t! Have you ever even heard of something like this? No way, they’ll just take you away to some lab somewhere and do experiments. They don’t care about you, th-they’ll just lock you away forever probably and you can’t do anything about it!”

Alex grabbed me again and, tears welling in her eyes, brought me close to her face as she manically tried to convince me. Her voice was so loud, not angry but desperate, and I had a hard time concentrating being this close and having my chest compressed so hard by her enormous fist.

“You don’t really want to leave me right?! I mean, I thought, I thought-“ she sputtered.

“No…don’t want to…” I wheezed as best I could, running out of air.

Alex’s grip weakened and she sighed in relief, “I knew it. Good. I love you, Joey. I’m going to show you it’s a good thing, being small.” She set me down on the floor again, her seated on the bed looking down at me, her sneaker-clad feet on either side of me.

“I know what you like, I figured it out,” she said, a naughty grin covering her face as she brought up one of her sneakers and started to untie it. “I don’t have the most experience but I’m not dumb, little guy. I can tell what you like,” struggling for a moment, the shoe popped off her foot with an audible squelching noise, then she dropped it almost right on me. I dodged to the other side as the shoe, larger than me, landed and bounced, open top facing towards me. I could feel hot air rapidly escaping, filling up the area with a trapped odor of vinegar, worn fabric, and that unmistakable musk.  “I’ve known it since I caught you with my sock that day. And now, after, well I saw how you felt about what I did with my armpit. It’s ok, I’m not judging you. I just want you, I want us, to be happy. I know we can be.”

“I don’t know what you’re doing Alex, b-but this isn’t really the time-“

“Oh, I think it is,” she interrupted, eyes gesturing to my fully erect manhood, perverse sexual lust betraying me. She brought her foot closer and closer to me, until the big toe bumped my forehead, slick sweat reducing the resistance when she rubbed the digit, bigger than my head, down my face and body, before giving a light push that sent me tumbling onto my back. Paralyzed in fear, I couldn’t move when the long big and second toe grabbed me around my torso and, with insane strength, lifted me up. Alex watched the game she was playing with childlike wonder. Her doll-sized boyfriend couldn’t escape from just two of her toes, and from his look of arousal they were both enjoying the experience immensely.

Grime wedged in the space between the two toes was adhering to my body. Sweat and dirt and fabric mashed together day after day unknowingly bonded to my skin, and I could feel it, even if she couldn’t.

“These are my oldest sneakers,” Alex explained, “they’re really comfortable from being worn and stretched out for so long, but boy do they stink. They’re totally worn down, but I can’t get rid of them. I hope you like them too.”

The foot came to a stop over the entrance to the now upright, vacant sneaker. I knew what was coming, and I dropped into the entrance. A toe came back down after me and pushed my body down flat and into the sneaker headfirst. The atmosphere in there was like nothing I had ever experienced. The air was closer to liquid than gas, so overloaded with sweat particles it was suffocating and I couldn’t stop from coughing. I was actually inside her oversized shoe, my whole body fit quite easily, with many inches and lots of headroom to spare now that I was shoved toward the toe end. The indentations left by her toes in the insole were deep enough to rest my head in. Wherever I tried to crawl around, my hands sunk into the fabric and released a torrent of lukewarm sweat like a sponge full to capacity. I was completely soaked and delirious from lack of oxygen, I wasn’t aware Alex’s eyes were peering in on me as I gave up, collapsed onto the insole, and lapped at the salty, delicious liquid.

“You’re drinking my sweat….my dirty foot sweat….” Alex’s voice came spilling into the dank cave. “You’re small enough to fit in my shoe and you’re drinking my sweat….you really do love me!” Alex exclaimed, apparently overjoyed. She reached her hand inside and pushed me down with a finger, slamming my face into the porous sweatsponge. “I fucking love you! We-we’ll never be apart I promise!” She rubbed me around the shoe, my weak body offering no resistance. The treatment got rougher and rougher, my body getting bruised and burned against the fabric with more intensity and speed until I heard Alex moan, and then it slowed to a stop. I caught my breath on the swampy fumes of Alex’s shoe.

I began to sob silently in the darkness, overwhelmed by pleasure chemicals on one side of my brain, and terrified by my now apparent and bleak future on the other.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next part should be soon hopefully. Please review/comment and tell me what you like or didn't like, or would like to see, or anything.

By the way, thanks to Afroking from the comments for emailing me to let me know he was still interested in seeing me continue the story. I've been really busy and not very motivated to write but I think I'm back now.