- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

No shrinking yet, just introductions and some size comparison/humiliation in the second half.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Knock knock knock. Finally. I got up from the couch I’d been sitting on for two hours waiting for my new roommate to arrive. It’s not necessarily that I had anything else to do, but I couldn’t be caught off guard and not properly greet the person I’ll be sharing living quarters with for the foreseeable future.  I open the door and am greeted by a tan neck, the top of a slightly damp t-shirt. OK so she’s tall (it doesn’t take much to be taller than me).

“Oh! H-hello!” the girl blurted out, zapping me out of my slight trance and reminding me to look up to her face. Despite not really doing anything wrong I turn bright red. Her rich tan extends from her neck and evenly covers her, quite attractive, face. Her hair is black and cut short but in a feminine style. Her reasonably sized C cup breasts seemed much smaller compared to the size of her, well, everything else.

“Hello! Um, s-sorry. Welcome! Um, you’re the, I mean you’re my, new roommate right? Heh well I guess it’s obvious you are. Sorry again P-please come in…”

The amazon takes in the invitation and strides past me towards the center of the living room and I hurry to catch up on my considerably shorter legs.  She looks around with eyes intent and mouth slightly agape, caught up in the apparent wonder of the apartment. It’s not that nice or unique of a place, even if I do keep it pretty clean and tidy.

“Um so, yeah. This is the living room area, with the kitchen attached. Right over there is your room, and next to it is mine. The bathroom is the door on the wall closer to your room. I-I hope everything is alright?”

“It’s amazing…sorry, I’ve never lived anywhere like this before.” she says looking embarrassed.

“It’s fine, don’t worry. I’m sure everything will go smooth” and with this she smiles and walks towards me, scooping me up in a hug. She must not know her own strength because it wasn’t so much a hug as some kind of wrestling squeeze, it seemed, but it was nice nonetheless. I feebly attempted to return the hug, as is customary, and found my head nuzzled against her shoulder. She smelled nice.

“U-um, I know you know my name from the listing but, I’d like to correctly introduce myself. I’m Joe”

“I’m Alex! I hope we can become really good friends!” she exclaimed with a bubbliness that contrasted with her size and strength yet seemed entirely natural.

“Me too…”

 


 

Over that afternoon and the rest of the night, I learned more about Alex.  She’s a women’s basketball player, in fact, one of her teammates came by about an hour later in her car to drop off boxes of Alex’s things. Apparently Alex doesn’t drive but bikes everywhere. She’s amazingly strong, I was hardly necessary to bring up the boxes of clothes and personal items. However, she doesn’t look too muscular or stocky in the slightest thanks to her incredible height of 6’5”. Certainly the tallest woman I had ever seen in person, and now I’m going to be living with her.

We both turned in for the night after eating a pizza and assuring that she had everything she needed. By the time I woke up the next day she had already left for practice. I work from home in a web related job so aside from a few errands I stayed in the apartment until she returned that evening.

Alex suddenly opened the door and swung it open, humming to herself as she walked in and put down her gym bag to the side of the wall in the living room. I was sitting at the small table behind the couch near the kitchen on my laptop finishing work when she plopped down at the couch with a heavy thud, sighed, and turned on the tv. We exchanged hellos but I was preoccupied with work at the time.

As I continued to type, a slight smell started to fill the air. I turned to look at Alex and could see her neck was glistening and her short hair was matted with sweat. No reason to pay any mind to it, she did bike home after all, and it would just be rude to point it out. I was sure she’d just take a shower sometime tonight.

At last finished with work for the day, I closed my laptop and considered my options. I’m not really a social butterfly, especially around women. It’s not like me to start conversations and hang out; it doesn’t come natural to me. But seeing as she was my roommate and I would be forced to be on at least friendly terms with her (not that I dislike her or anything, in fact she seemed like a very nice girl) I bit the bullet and approached the chair next to the couch, but Alex noticed, her face lighting up, and gestured to the couch instead. Nervous but not wanting to turn her down, I sat on the end with her in the middle, some inches of space separating us at least.

The smell was of course even stronger here. It was mostly fresh sweat with just a hint of the aged body odor that people actually find unpleasant. I could sense the dampness on her skin and clothes, though now cooled off from being inside.

Alex split the awkward silence with a topic infinitely more awkward than any silence, “So, do you have a girlfriend?” she shyly asked, the tail end of the question devolving into giggles as she faced away from me. It was blunt but not suggestive, almost like how a child might ask before running away.

“Uh, um, no. N-not at the moment.” I said, trying my best to stay calm and not blush too badly.

“Heh, me neither!” she said, seeming relieved. Wait, did she mean she didn’t have a girlfriend? I know it’s rude to judge someone like that, but I guess it makes sense that’s she would be a lesbian….into sports, short haircut, androgynous name…..

Getting more casual she put her feet up on the coffee table. I didn’t have the courage to say it annoyed me. In fact, not wanting to seem awkward, I did the same.

“You’ve got pretty small feet, Joe” she joked, and I was finally defeated and turned bright red. Her feet, still in sneakers, completely dwarfed my own size 8 feet. Not exactly rare but, wow, I think they might be just half the size.

“Heh, yeah…” I had nothing better to say.

“I wear a size 18!” she proclaimed proudly, “So don’t feel too bad, although yours seem even smaller than most..”

Without warning she had grabbed my hand and placed it against hers.  Her palm almost completely consumed my hand, the tip of my middle finger barely making it to the beginning of hers. As much in shock and confusion as I was, Alex seemed to be in glee, staring wide eyed at the comparison. It seemed to go on forever, time slowed as all I could see was our hands and all I could smell was her musk as she drew closer. But suddenly, as if the inhibition center of her brain had just been malfunctioning, she withdrew and scooted a little bit back on the couch.

“I-I’m sorry, I don’t know what I was doing. I just don’t get to see boys a lot, except the meathead basketball players we share facilities with.” Alex’s eyes began well up with tears.

I made sure she didn’t feel bad about it, shook up as I was. We both went back to our rooms for the night.