- Text Size +

We both slept soundly for a long time in the bliss of our new relationship. Suddenly, something around me moved and I was woken up. My head had fallen off Alex’s thigh and I was now lying completely enclosed by her huge legs on either side. They seemed even bigger than last night Of course, I’ve gotten smaller, I knew it would happen. In front of me was Alex’s still exposed womanhood, and realizing I was so close to it made me blush, despite the events of last night. I quickly crawled my way about face until I saw her feet in the distance, far in the distance. Lucky I had gotten a big couch, or else Alex’s legs would be hanging off right now.

Morbid curiosity made me crawl towards them, down the length of her legs, taking special care not to brush into her too much and wake her up. Carefully, I stood up on the couch between her two long, athletic feet. Then I noticed something that made my heart stop. Standing at my full height, I was the same length as her propped up foot, top of my head level with her uncurled big toe. I fell back in horror, I must have shrunk to under half the height I was yesterday. I couldn’t believe how fast it was progressing.

Falling back between Alex’s calves, my own leg brushed hers and I felt her rustle and make a few noises. The legs started to move and rub into each other; I was caught and pressed between her hard, muscular calves, massaged roughly upwards then into her thighs. Alex’s still didn’t seem awake, she must have been dreaming of something. My slender body was compressed between her still muscular, but comparatively soft thighs.

“B…bwe…gentle…” Alex murmured, deep asleep. A free hand lazily made its way down her body, as her face blushed and contorted with eyes still closed. The massive hand stopped at her pussy and started as she lightly and clumsily pleasured herself. O-one of those kinds of dreams... I realized. Suddenly I felt a few fingers brush my head. Knowing what could potentially happen, I panicked. I took the next slight break of pressure in her rubbing legs to use all my strength and squeeze out. I narrowly dodged randomly grasping hand and pulled myself on top of her right thigh.

The squishy surface wasn’t the easiest to stand on, and I suddenly felt vertigo and a desire not to faceplant onto the hardwood floor. About to lose my balance, I grabbed onto the thigh and started climbing Alex’s body, hoping to wake her up. Steadily I made my way past her toned midriff to her chest.  Then, her other arm, before dangling down off the side of the couch, swung around and pressed me right into the middle of her breasts. My body fit almost perfectly between the squishy, sweet-smelling orbs.

Having had enough of this expedition, I yelled, though muffled by flesh, “ALEX!”

“H-huh…” Alex said groggily, then yawned. Her mouth open wide, I became all too aware that my head could now easily fit in that wet, morning-breath filled cavern.

“Aww, you came up here to see me?” she cooed, misinterpreting my forced stay inside her cleavage first thing in the morning. I was feeling none too romantic, mostly scared. She must have seen this in my face, as her smile morphed into a worried frown.

“Joey you…you really are…shrinking, huh?”

I couldn’t believe she had come to that conclusion, correct or not. I guess even she had a limit on obliviousness to reality.

“I mean, I didn’t really think much of it before. But you’re so small now…that’s what you were asking me about the other day…I can’t believe I was so stupid,” Alex said, disappointed with herself.

“It’s ok, it’s not your fault. But you need to help me get help. I need to get to the hospital.” Alex sat up and placed me sitting propped up on her lap. She looked down at me with a look of mixed concern and sudden, curious realization.

“I still like you,” she said as she stroke down my back with her hand, now more than large enough to grip my entire torso all the way around.

“Thank you. I like you too, Alex. But for now we need t-“

“I think it’s kinda cute!” She blurted out. “I mean, I don’t mind it. I don’t mind you being shorter than me, I mean, pretty much everyone is shorter than me. But you’re so much smaller, I know now. And it’s ok.”

“R-right. Well hopefully I can grow back to normal, but first I need to go to the hospital” I pleaded, trying to get through the sense of urgency to her. Alex barely seemed to pay attention, instead turning to the time displayed on the cable box.

“Oh crap! I really gotta go, I’m late for practice! I can’t miss today! We’ll go later, I mean it’s not like you’re goin anywhere.” Alex then put me aside and dashed off to her room to get ready. I couldn’t believe it, she wasn’t taking it seriously at all. Lowering myself off of the couch, I lost grip and tumbled a little, landing in one of the many discarded shirts on the floor. Thrashing around only served to tangle me more in the sullied garment, at least days old but still smelling ripe. Coughing from the scent I had been overexposed to yesterday, I managed to stick my head out of one of the arm holes and climb out.

THUD THUD THUD, the floor shook from the frantic footfalls of Alex getting ready as fast as possible. I tried to stop her, but as she burst out her room, all I could do was dive out of the way of her fast moving, titanic body. I knew how easily she could accidentally kill me if she wasn’t aware I was below one of those extra large stompers. This is what my life had been reduced to, hiding so that my roommate/girlfriend didn’t unintentionally crush me, literally, beneath her feet.

Alex stopped just short of slamming the door, and yelled out in no particular direction into the room “Please don’t leave! I’ll be back tonight!”

Don’t leave? It’s not like it’s your decision! I mentally protested, but she was right. I tested it out and I was now too short to reach the doorknob from ground level. I could maybe use something around the apartment to prop me up and reach, but what then? I was completely naked, and about one foot tall. I couldn’t just walk down the streets, who knows what could happen. Alex really was my only hope of getting help.

Resigned and beaten, I trekked across the apartment to my room. Noticing my favorite green and white striped sock still where I left it, I considered how I could now crawl entirely inside it. I reeled at the thought, and was disgusted with myself. Is this who I am now?

Alex had left but I still felt entirely surrounded by her.  It would take a huge effort just to get on top of my own bed. I suddenly felt more trapped than ever. Even the air around me seemed to hold me captive. I curled up on the floor and cried, wishing it was all just a dream.