- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The most graphic chapter I've written. Hence the before undeserved X rating on the story.

 


 

I couldn’t believe how quickly I’d become completely enamored with this girl. A few days ago I would have been quite happy to get her out of my life, and recently she had been the force distracting me from leaving the apartment and seeking help. I guess I blame it on my lack of experience with girls. The chance to have a beautiful live girlfriend took over my brain and I couldn’t think of anything but how much I wanted to be close to her, forever.

“Hey Joey…you said…you said everything about me was great. I have to know, I gotta know if you really think that,” she began solemnly but nervously, as her bare toes wriggled on the floor ominously.

Of course, I thought, completely consumed by love, there’s not one part of you that I don’t love.

“S-so, does that even mean…I mean would you even…you don’t mind…” Alex looked straight down, ashamed and trying to find the right words, “m-my feet?”

“Yes.” I looked over at Alex, she was blushing but obviously pleased. I looked down at her two feet, those massive size 18s that still looked big on Alex’s impressive body. It went against what most men would think, but I knew in my heart they were beautiful. Even sexy. I scolded myself mentally for not realizing it before.

Not knowing what to do, Alex sat down beside me. “I never thought a guy would accept me like that. T-thank you, Joe…”

“I don’t just accept them. I think they’re beautiful. I think they’re, c-cute…sexy….” I stammered out, not used to professing something so naughty.

“Y-you don’t have to go that far! I mean, as long as you don’t mind anything about me, that’s fine. You don’t have to lie and say something like tha-“, Alex blushingly said before being interrupted as she felt my hand grab her ankle and start working down, feeling the smooth tops of her feet. I don’t know what overcame me, but somehow I knew exactly where I needed to be, on the ground below her.

I lifted up her right foot and started rubbing the ball. It was awe-inspiring how huge they were, I almost felt grateful for having become smaller just so they could have a more profound effect on me.  My hands looked so tiny against the enormous sole. Her big toe was almost as long as one of my hands, and of course all my fingers were dwarfed by each pulsing, wiggling toe. I rubbed all over the sole, enjoy how much work it took to cover any significant amount of ground on the huge surface area.

Alex was silent, I was too lost to look up at her face but I could tell she was enjoying it, but was nervous. She began to sweat even more, and I got a waft of fresh foot perspiration. It was too much to resist, I buried my nose under her toes and found my tongue licking on its own. I wanted to absorb as much of her as I could. My head completely disappeared behind the titanic sole, and I heard Alex produce something between a giggle and a moan at the situation.

“Joey, you look good down there. You really enjoy my feet, don’t you?”

Alex took the opportunity to move her other foot and “gently” kick me in the stomach, pushing me over onto my back. Then her left foot slammed down on my face, spreading droplets of sweat outwards from the impact, but most of it was now on me. I didn’t mind this rough treatment, I loved it. I licked frantically at the fragrant sole covering my whole face down to my mid-chest.

“K-keep going…” Alex commanded through several breaths as she used a hand to stimulate herself through increasingly wet panties while her foot pinned her diminutive boyfriend to the floor. Suddenly I felt another foot’s pressure on me, restricting my leg’s movement. What felt like her toes were at my crotch, their mere presence stimulating my erection to dangerous levels. Alex gripped and flexed both sets of her toes, sending even more of her heavenly odor into my nose while teasing my penis.

“You’re so fucking small, Joey! MY feet are almost covering you up from head to toe!” She yelled in ecstasy, clearly enjoying her advantage. It was too much to handle and I came, a comparatively tiny little splotch onto Alex’s sole.

Calm for a moment, as Alex realized something had happened. “S-so that’s…” she whispered, I guess she really was a virgin too. “Y-you need to…”

I climbed back up onto the couch, and Alex hurriedly yanked off her soaked panties. Before I could take any action on my own, I felt Alex’s massive hand take my entire head like a basketball and shove it into her pussy. I tongued inside her frantically, the best I could for the first time. But this only made her push me harder as she approached climax. Her juice was coating my whole head down to my shoulders, and I couldn’t get any air. All that my nose took in was the sticky, moist, sweet smelling air from Alex’s private place. It was on another level from her outside smell, sensuousness and completely different as you would expect, but I still picked up the essence of her that I had become so addicted to.

My body could no longer move much as her thighs and legs closed in around me and her palm pushed me in even further as she lost control. Just as I was going lightheaded and considered the possibility that I could really suffocate while going down on my infinitely stronger partner, I felt her muscles contract and grip and then finally explode in one last torrent of fragrant liquid. She fell back and released her hold on me, and I coughed while trying to suck in as much fresh air as possible. Well, relatively fresh, as it smelled heavily of good old Alex sweat and the new smell of her pussy, comingling to produce a thick cloud that was better to me than any spring day.

I felt a singular shiver of pleasure run down my spine that rivaled my orgasm from earlier. It was so nice here, I was the happiest I had ever been. I curled up and place my head on Alex’s warm thigh, lying completely surrounded by her legs on the soaked coach. Alex was breathing heavy, even for an athlete this had winded her.  I silently wished we could stay like this forever. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I found this the most difficult to write chapter yet. I had to change a lot of things. I hope you enjoyed it. More shrinking is definitely in store for next time.